We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:20 pm

"He yells at you a bit. Tell me what Iros did and I'll consider it. But unless my father is physically hurting you, you're going." the Doctor asserted.

This was beyond ridiculous! Marnal needed to learn that sometimes you had to do what you didn't like.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:27 pm

"Words hurt too," Marnal snapped before heading to the door. "You're a mean horrible person and I don't love you... see!" he didn't mean that, it was just an example.

But even kids as loyal as Marnal had to have a temper tantrum and someone like the Doctors father could pull that out of him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Fine. The Doctor caught Marnal and pulled the lad back. "Stay here." he intructed firmly, heading out to talk with the man.

Marnal was going to pull a tantrum? Then fine. He would let the kid. He dealt with the situation and headed in once more. "You can stay home. Happy? But that means I have to cancel all of my plans. So in return, you get to cancel your plans. No park. No dogs. Period. But be happy because you don't have to stay with your grandfather." the Doctor said simply, shrugging as he picked the phone up. Right. He needed to call the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Marnal sulked as he sat on the sofa, he didn't want that, he just didn't want to go with his granddad, that was all, the man made him miserable. He couldn't help hating to be there.

"I'm not happy," Marnal informed the Doctor before slumping down on the sofa with a pout. "You could just call a sitter, you do any other day."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"I can't. Not for how long I'll be out and about. I planned on not coming home until tomorrow. I have to drive out to the valley for the election and planned to leave after the banquet. You being here means I can't do that." the Doctor informed shortly.

Rolling his eyes, he dialed the Master's number. It was probably for the best anyway. "Hey. There's been a small change in plans. Marnal came down with a stomach ache and I'm goin to be here taking care of him all weekend." the Doctor murmured once the man picked up. It was sort of true. Marnal claimed it anyway. Besides, he didn't feel like havin another discussion on how he raised his son.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"Damn, really? That's awful. Well, if you need me for company, I'm around. I mean, I can sit while you go to the banquet?" Well providing the Doctor could get back in time for the experiment.

Nothing was going to stop him from showing his son what he did for work, it would make it much more fun for the two of them. "Hopefully he hasn't given Koschei anything either."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:50 pm

The Doctor signed softly at that one. "Don't worry about it. I'll see you on Monday." he murmured before hanging up.

"Be happy. Iros originally offered to take you for the weekend." the Doctor informed bluntly. He hadn't taken that, but still.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Well the Doctor was clearly trying to hurt him and it did hurt because his dad was actually considering that kind of thing after everything that happened? And he already felt bad enough as it was.

He got up and headed upstairs, already sniffling but he wasn't about to cry in front of his dad He was just going to go hide in his room till his dad stopped being horrible.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm

(Bus soon.)

Once again, the Doctor found himself catching his son. "You've missed my point, Marnal. You were going to your grandfather and now I'm staying home. The point is to watch what you so because things could be much worse." he said softly.

That was the entire lesson. Don't fuss over little things because it could have been a much bigger issue taking place.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"See, you never listen," Marnal protested as he jerked away and took off up the stairs. He hated both of them, his grandfather always made him cry and Iros was horrible all around.

He loved his father but he didn't seem to understand why Marnal got upset. It was hard for him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:21 pm

The Doctor just shook his head. Marnal was hard to work with at times. That simple.

Because he didn't get it. Marnal couldn't spend one night with his grandfather. Only a night. That want even enough time to do damage.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

The Doctor liked to underestimate the damage someone like his father could do to a child, he was basically the walking talking example of how much that man shouldn't be allowed near children.

And yet despite his childhood, he still didn't seem to get why being there made Marnal do miserable.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

The Doctor got it. He also chose to ignore the obvious. He would rather believe that his father actually cared. Somewhat. Maybe.

He knew he was screwed up. He settled with calling Iros and talkin the man into attending the banquet for him. From there it was basically just hanging around while giving Marnal space to calm down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:34 am

Marnal didn't stop sulking for a very long time, his dad was upset with him and he felt horribly guilty and he didn't seem to be able to ever explain himself to his dad.

It was horrible and he couldn't seem to feel better so he naturally just hid under his bed. He didn't want to have to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

Eventually the Doctor had no choice but to wander in. "It's time to eat." he informed, leaning in the doorway.

He couldn't let Marnal just go hungry. But he didn't want to force the child out and about either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

(Urgh, sorry, Gmail again. Why has it decided all my notifications are spam >.<))

Marnal shook his head stubbornly because he wasn't in the mood to eat, his father had made him feel so awful and he felt guilty, all it did was make him feel sickly.

"I'm not hungry and I don't want to," Marnal mumbled as he buried his head further away.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Damn that kid. "Come on, Marnal. You need to come out. You need to eat. I let you stay home. The least you can do is come out and actually eat dinner with me." the Doctor stated.

"You could have sulked at your grandfather's house. But you don't get to here. Not today." the Doctor asserted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

He just wanted to be alone, he felt awful as it was and his dad wouldn't stop bringing up the fact that he had stayed at home. He didn't know avoiding something he disliked would end so badly.

He crawled out from where he was hiding but he didn't want too, e didn't want dinner still. "'m not hungry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

"You aren't making any of this easy today. Forget it, Marnal. You can stay in here." the Doctor dismissed softly.

What else was he meant to do? He wasn't getting his son to cooperate or anything of that nature.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm

"Fine," Marnal shot back as he clambered back under the bed. His dad was mad at him and he felt sick, why would he want dinner? It was easier just to be upstairs.

The door knocked downstairs and the Master waited just outside the door, he knew the kid was sick but he also knew he had a duty to just sort of say hi and be nice.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh what now? The Doctor headed down and pulled the door open, pausing when he saw the Master. Huh. Had not expected that.

"Hey. I wasn't expexting to see you about." he admitted. Maybe Iros under the circumstances, but not his current boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

"I wanted to see if you were fine, you know, not that I'm a worrier... just, you seemed kind of frustrated," the Master pointed out, not wanting to admit that he was worried.

Not overly, he just knew the Doctor would be upset at cancelling his plans.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

"It's been a rough one. I had a lot going on this weekend." the Doctor admitted, shifting his weight slightly.

He didn't want the Master to come in. He didn't want to be caught in his white lie. He didn't want to be rude either. "I was just cooking if you'd like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh sure, I imagine Marnal wouldn't be hungry," stomach ache usually meant sickness and years of cleaning up after Koschei's told him that anyone with a sick kid needed some company.

"I'm sorry you had to cancel your plans this weekend," the Master offered with a shrug. "Guess you can't make it to see my project tonight? Shame, would of been great."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Now he was more bothered than before. Sometimes he felt like running and never looking back. He tried to ignore those thoughts.

"No. I won't. It's not a problem. As much as I hate to owe the man anything, Iros is covering my ass tonight with the banquet and again with the voting taking place tomorrow." the Doctor admitted as he stepped aside to let the man in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next