We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Koschei got settled into the car and shot the man a firm look. "You don't need to go. He already paid you." he reminded with a small scoff. What? The Master had had his debt paid off without any strings attached.

The man shouldn't even need to work any longer! It wasn't fair. At all. Nor was it fair that Koschei had to tag along each time. And what was so bad abou stayin home?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

"It's called doing your part, I kind of have to. Koschei, its one day, I'll just move my lunch around. Look, we'll still spend it together," hey, he didn't want to take Koschei in but he had no school and being at home alone was very dangerous.

"Look, Koschei, you have to come. Unless your ill or hurt or I am then I have no reason to stay at home and neither do you," the Master asserted, it sucked but they had to do it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

That was easy enough to arrange. Koschei could daily become sick or injured. It was only a matter of dedication at that point. "How badly?" he asked, cockin his head to the side.

He didn't want to overdo it. That was the opposite of what they needed. But if it kept him from dealing the Doctor? Well. Who was he to fuss and complain? It could be worth it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

"I dunno, something that will require medical attention. I mean, bruising is not bad but broke bones or burns. Those kinds of things. But, like I said, its not likely," the Master remarked, thinking nothing of it all as he pulled up beside the house.

Just in time as well, the pizza guy arrived behind them and after tipping him, he headed inside and set it on the coffee table. "Wash your hands and set the rat down, it's dinner time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Koschei could do another burn. Not quite up to breaking a bone though. He did as he was insteucted, coming to take a seat on the floor so that he could eat. This was nice. They didn't need anybody else.

He'd make sure of that. Which was one issue he had with the Doctor. That man was too friendly. He didn't need the Master trying to spend time with the guy. Even as coworkers.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 pm

The Master smiled and shared pizza with the other boy, putting on the TV as they enjoy their evening away from work. The Master was pretty shattered from work, actually. He closed his eyes and relaxed against the sofa.

"Early night tonight Koschei," the Master remarked, rubbing at his eyes before giving the boy a small shrug. He was shattered. "I'm going to clean up a bit, go get ready for bed and we can read together before the nights over."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm

"'M fine. 'M just gonna go to sleep." he assured softly, heading to do just that. He had plans that required him to be up before the Master. Koschei was a determined little bastard, that was for sure.

All he had to do was get up and 'make breakfast'. Try to cook eggs, touch a hot stove wrong, and scream. A thing he attempted early the following day, trying desperately not to get caught.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

The Master slept pretty contently through the night, despite how chilly it was. Winter was almost here and he'd taken to sleeping with a jumper on to save heat. The TARDIS really didn't like him, his finances got worse every day.

When he heard Koschei cry out, he practically fell over trying to untangle himself from his blankets. Dashing down the stairs, he stopped in front of the kitchen door, panting heavily. "Koschei?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 am

Koschei whimpered softly and held out his reddened wrist. He'd forgotten how much a burn could hurt. No matter. If it got him what he wanted, then it was well worth it. He sniffles, eyes watering.

"'M sorry! I wanted to be nice an' make you breakfast!" Koschei whimpered. It was technically true. It just wasn't the complete truth of the matter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 am

"Oh Kosch, we went over this! No using the stove and if you want to make breakfast, always cereal," the Master winced and put the boys reddened arm under the tap, running the water. It was a fairly nasty burn and if the swelling didn't come down, he'd have to take him to the doctors. Something he couldn't afford to do.

"Okay, if we can get it to settle then I'll bandage you up and we can just be late for work," the Master remarked because really, he couldn't skip work. He knew he said serious injury but if the burn could get better, maybe painkillers would keep the boy safe.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

Koschei just sniffles softly and gave the Master a wide eyed gave. Because that wasn't going to work out too well. Maybe he would be able to get out of going without the Master having to deal with it. How hard was it to find a cheap sitter?

"It hurts. I don't like it." Koschei whimpered softly, squirming to get the water away from him, as well as to try and grasp hold of the Master. What? It hurt and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am

"Okay, I'm going to go to the doctors office and see what they can give you for the pain but I think you'll be okay," the Master reassured as he soaked a cloth and wrapped around in injury. He then lifted Koschei up and into his arms, slipping on his shoes as he took off out of the house.

He had an hour till work and provided he just got in and out, he should hopefully be okay. Setting Koschei down, he started up the car and took off. "We'll see how bad it is and if I can get it bandaged then maybe you can sleep in the office ... or I can work at home? Dunno."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 am

Oh? Working at home was a possible option? He could settle on that one. He curled up a bit on his seat and nodded. "'Kay...I can do that." he murmured softly. "I just wanted to make you breakfast." he murmured.

And really? What parent could be upset with that? Their kid trying to do something nice after a stressful week? Because really? He'd done worse. Usually he didn't get hurt, but he had done worse.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am

Well Koschei certainly knew how to guilt trip the hell out of him. Wincing, he ruffled his hair before sighing and taking a right to go straight passed work and towards the doctors.

"I know and it was lovely of you but for future record? I love cereal," the Master joked playfully, what were they going to think when he turned up with Koschei injured again!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:10 pm

"Cereal isn't special. It's not the same. I wanted to do something special." Koschei murmured dejectedly. And he had done something special. He'd pulled this off. He hadn't even known that working from home was an option.

He leaned against the car door and sighed softly, actually somewhat content. Hurting, but still content. Not that he would let on to that fact. He wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm

"Well thank you for the thought anyway," the Master offered as they pulled up outside the Doctors. They had an hour wait to see someone and he struggled to keep himself alert and amused as he read one of the waiting room magazines to Koschei.

When they finally got in, the doctor gave the burn a look over with a small frown. It was fortunately nothing too bad and, as expected, some liquid painkillers were offered. As well as a cream.

-------

https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40