We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm

"Sure thing," the Master offered as he took off downstairs, tossing anything that wouldn't go off during the journey into a nearby bag. Why let any of it go to waste?

Marnal sat on his bed with Sigma and let his dad pack, it wasn't an odd routine and he was used to it. Actually, he was pretty happy to wait, it was easier than trying to pack.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 pm

"Come on, kiddo. You don't even have to dress. I'll swing by a drive through int he next town for food and you can snack on cookies of something until then if you'd like." the Doctor assured as his attention instead turned to packing the car up.

If that wasn't a hint to get in, then he didn't know what was. And so what if he felt like going? The Doctor couldn't really help himself. Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"Okay, that's fine," Marnal followed his fathers instructions and stood outside in his pyjamas, letting the other man finish packing up before he clambered into the back and settled down.

The Master picked up Sigma and set him in the back before heading into the side seat and waiting for the other man to get inside, he had no idea why they were moving so fast but hey, he was not against getting home.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm

The thing was, he was always in a hurry to be on the road. Especially when the drive was so long. The Doctor couldn't help himself there.

He just preferred to get it over with. It meant a better chance of getting everything done with so the he could relax one more night before he was off to work and the like. That was just common sense.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Once they were all settled, the Master yawned and stretched out. "When we get back to yours, I say we spend the rest of the day lying around before you go back to work tomorrow."

"You're going back to work again?" Marnal asked, suddenly seeming a bit worried because he assumed with him having no school, the Doctor would have no work and they would spend this time together!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm

"Of course. I'm not doing the teaching thing any longer, Marnal. Don't worry though. I promise it won't be full days every day." he assured softly. It was the least that he could do.

Especially since he knew his son had problems with his working. But the adoctor also couldn't just sit idle and not do anything. It wasn't in his nature.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 am

"Okay," Marnal didn't seem happy but who would be at the odds of having to spent their time from school with other family instead of having fun. Who enjoyed that?

He didn't want to be stuck with his granddad! It was horrible. "Can't you just take more time off work like you did today?" the boy asked, curious how it all worked.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 am

"No. Marnal, you're going to be fine. I'm not denting you away. The worst case is that you'll be with a babysitter." the Doctor assured firmly.

But that was all he could offer. Half days and a sitter. Then again, that was a decent deal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 am

"Really?" Raising an eyebrow, he took it all in before smiling somewhat because that was much better than beings stuck with people he didn't like, he could be at home!

"When I'm at work, you could just take him in with you," the Master theorised, most his work could be done at home, which was definitely handy for school holidays.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:34 pm

The Doctor hummed softly at that and nodded. "I can. Definitely." he agreed softly. Why not? It oy made sense that he do that.

Beat the stress of locating a sitter and the like. Marnal didn't do well with them. So he felt a bit bad for his son at times.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

"And I'll have Kosch, we'll be at home so you can just drop Marnal around at ours and he can play with Sigma," the Master suggested, he knew that Koschei would hardly approve.

But the boy wasn't around much any more and Marnal kept him amused... personally he missed the kid but he had other things to juggle too and watching the bosses kid counted.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm

"At this rate, I'm going to need to start paying you to watch him." the adoctor joked. Mostly. He would probably still try and reimburse the other.

And that was only right! The Master put forth a lot to help out. The least that the Doctor could do was reimburse the man.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

"If I'm working at home, I have nothing better to do, do I?" the Master remarked as he sat back with a small amused look. Being bored lead to him coming up with mental ideas, having the kids were good distractions.

It was pretty much why they proved to be such a useful thing because, well, that was often the best way to keep his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

"Don't worry about it. Really. I can let you take Marnal on for a bit. I know how much he likes you." the Doctor admitted lightly.

It was a definite relief. The Doctor was nothing short of grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

"You should stick around and keep me amused though," the Master teased playfully because hey, Marnal wasn't the only one that wanted the Doctors attention really.

"I mean I like your attention too," the master remarked playfully, clearly amused by all of this.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:13 pm

"I already said you're welcome whenever you want. I'm not goin to complain over spending time with you." the Doctor assured lightly. What? Who was he to complain? That wouldn't make any sense when he was the exact same.

"I would even come to your place if I didn't think it would be a problem." the Doctor assured. He was worried how Koschei would take to it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"There's no problem, you're always welcome," the Master insisted with a small smile, clearly amused by the other mans fear of coming over, it wasn't like Koschei could do anything.

The lad got to spend the weekend with his mother and all so the Master got his boyfriend to come round, it only seemed fair.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

"Your son already hates me. I'd rather not tempt him into disliking me further." the Doctor insisted softly. It was already bad enough.

And in all honesty? The Doctor preferred to try and get Koschei to warm up to him a bit first. "I'll come over more when Koschei isn't as...Hostile."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"He does like you, you know? He acts like he doesn't but if he didn't then he would of chased you off. Plus he likes cooking with you," the Master offered with a small smile.

"He likes you really, he just... I don't know, he's reluctant," he almost seemed scared sometimes but he id like seem to have a fondness.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

"He forced you to break up with me." the Doctor reminded softly. And really? The man had admitted to being more willing than he'd let on, but the point still stood.

"Look. You will already have Marnal about with you. I don't want to push too much." the Doctor informed lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm

"He told me he was scared of you and he told me off when I did break up with you. If he wanted you gone, he wouldn't of apologised," the Master protested with a small frown.

After all, it made sense right. Well, it was just a little bit awkward because, come on, he hadn't known the boy was just scared and not actually after a break up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm

"We'll see. I'll try coming over every now and then. If Koschei doesn't have problems because of that, then I'll come around more often." the Doctor promised.

That was all he could promise. It wasn't as though the Doctor was planning on coming around once and never bothering again. He just wanted to ease Koschei into the idea. Especially since the child feared him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 am

"We'll give it a trial run but hey, if he ever wants to invite his mom over, I have the right to invite you over," the Master pointed out as he smiled somewhat.

He really didn't like the idea of his son being off with someone else but he granted it as long as it wasn't a problem. Until then he sat back and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm

"Don't worry about it. Once he's over it, I'll be coming about more freely." the Doctor assured. And that was it.

The Doctor wasn't looking forward to Koschei's initial reaction in the least. The kid had more issues with him than he knew how to deal with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 pm

"The kids just a bit odd I know but don't worry," the Master assured as he lazily watched the road but he assumed the Doctor would have some good experience with odd kids.

His son was Marnal. No offence to the kid but he was an oddball. They had a while till they got home so the Master pulled out his book, determined to kill some time till they stopped for food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next