We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 pm

"We have no plans to break up, sorry to inform you," the Master remarked with some amusement in his voice because he had so little faith that the Master could hold a relationship down.

"Look, he likes you and I like him and nothing is ending any time soon," the Master summed up, sighing slightly. "Sorry he scares you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"I don't believe you. You don't like that kind of stuff." Koschei mumbled. It was a mix of the now and bare glimmers of the past.

He knew better. He knew that the Master couldn't do domestic or stay tied down well.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 am

"Hey, you can't see the future, I might," the Master protested, yes he didn't like that sort of thing but he really liked John so who knew, he might of managed?

"Look, we're together now, you're going to have to get used to it," the Master insisted, just wanting the boy to accept it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

"How does he feel abou it when he knows you don't like that stuff? He doesn't seem like he'd be happy." Koschei murmured softly.

And it was even a genuine inquiry! The Doctor was the sort to want and crave a relationship that was serious and long term. Dating somebody who knowingly wanted different had to be hard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 am

"He seems fine. Relationships involve compromise. I'm willing to offer him most of what he wants and what I can't offer is forgotten, he accepts it," the Master explained with a small shrug.

"People don't always do what you want them to do. If they did, you would never see your mother," the Master pointed out because it was true. "But I compromise, you get to go there and you compromise and let me date the Doctor. See?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am

"'M not saying not to date him. 'M asking how he feels about it. I know that I wouldn't like giving up what I wanted. That's like...You saying I can see my mom and then I worry about when it's gonna be taken away." Koschei chided.

Compromise, yes. But really? There would be no way in hell that he'd be happy in that situation. Not completely, anyway. "I just think that if you're just gonna hurt him, I don't wanna deal with it again." Koschei informed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm

"Firstly I'm not going to stop you from seeing your mom, I can only warn you that she'll use you," the Master pointed out because Koschei just wouldn't listen when it came to her.

"And what me and the Doctor worry about is between us. And if it does happen... well, tough. I have a life too and you have to deal with it by proxy. Like one day you'll annoy me with a partner and I can do nothing about that," life was a bitch sometimes.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"I don't care. 'M not the one that's gonna be hurt. An' 'm not the one that's gonna have to deal with it." Koschei informed with a small shrug.

He couldn't explain it, but it was somethig that Koschei knew was an issue. The Tardis could only go so far to dampen his ability to sense the Doctor. It left things unpleasant when the man worried or was upset.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well have a little faith in your dad for once," the Master sighed and whistled, waiting for Sigma to catch up before he slipped the lead back on. Suddenly he kind of wished he had a break from Koschei.

He expected them to have a good time together, not constantly hash out money issues and his relationship, it was frustrating.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm

"Fine." Koschei granted reluctantly. He was hoping against the Master screwing things up. It didn't matter his feelings toward the Doctor.

Though Koschei did have to know one thing. "How did you get back together?" he asked lightly. "An' why?''
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 pm

"We just did, I couldn't help it, I liked him and he liked me, we hashed out our difference," the Master explained, it was pretty much as easy as that when he looked at it.

"Sometimes things happen," the Master confessed, shrugging his shoulders.

((Gonna be delayed today, unpacking stuff <3))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm

(Not a problem.)

"If it was easy, then why did you break up? An' don't say it was because of me! You would have stayed if you wanted to." Koschei asserted.

It just didn't seem right. The Master getting back into the relationship so easily made no sense whatsoever. Koschei didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

"Because you told me you were scared of him," the Master insisted with a small exhale of annoyance. The MAster had believed that at the time and it had been the end.

"Then we broke up and it turned out you were fine with it so we got back together... and now you're complaining," hence his annoyance over all of this.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

And there would be where they'd screwed up. "Am not! 'M saying that you don't hurt him if you're gonna date him. An' I wanna know how you got back together." he mumbled

It wasn't really complaining. Not to his usual degree. Koschei honestly just had the one major issue.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

"Why do you even care? You don't like him but you don't want me to hurt him but you don't want us to date... I just don't get it," the kid was running him in endless loops.

And frankly he had no idea what Koschei wanted out of him. "I don't get what your problem is."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

"Because I can tell when he's upset! I can't explain it, but I can, an' I don't like how it feels." Koschei asserted firmly.

Surely the Master would get it. Something was odd about Koschei get again but it all boiled down to that single point.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

"Y-You can feel it?" Okay, that made no sense. This just kept getting odder and odder, his son through he was emphatically bonded to that man or something? It was screwed up.

"That is weird, that shouldn't happen," the Master said, frowning deeply. "How long has that happened for?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

"'M not crazy. I always have. I figured out who it was when you broke up." Koschei mumbled, shaking his head.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Can we just go home?" Koschei asked softly. That couldn't be too much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

"Course," the Master assured as they crossed the road towards their home. Thank God they lived so close to this place, it saved them a long walk home plus it was useful for Sigma.

"Do you ever... you know, feel like you know the Doctor and Marnal? Like you should know something but you don't?" the Master asked Koschei with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 pm

"Sometimes. Not always though." Koschei murmured softy as he walked along. He didn't want to talk about it.

He knew his father was interested in this sort of thing. It wasn't something Koschei wanted to get into.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 pm

"Thought as much," he knew Koschei was uncomfortable, his body language said it all, but this just made him all the more determined to work out what must of happened to them.

"What will you want for dinner tonight?" the Master asked with a small frown on his face, not sure if he was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:25 pm

"Can I have soup?" Koscheu asked softly. He liked soup well enough and they didn't eat it often.

Then again, it was mostly just heating a can up, so he saw no problem with it. Neither should the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm

"Course, nice and simple, I like that," the Master remarked as they headed down the garden and to the front door. The Master unlocked it and let Sigma off his lead.

It was nice to be home, frankly he was rather shattered. "I'm thinking I'll be lazy for the rest of today, we can do something fun tomorrow if you're up for it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

"'Kay. I wanna play with my puzzles anyway." Koschei stated softly. A nice solitary event

Not that Koschei didn't want to spend time with his father, mind. That was just the way it tended to work out. "Do you work tomorrow?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

"I have to head in first thing tomorrow, make sure the department is okay, I'll done by 11 and then I have to be there Friday but that's at midnight so I'll get a sitter," he explained, sure that the boy wouldn't mind.

Though tomorrow morning wouldn't be too bad. "Oh and thursday I might invite Marnal around... if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next