We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

"I would say as long as you don't lash out but -- well, emotional abuse is just as hard to cope with. I feel rather bad for the kid," especially after everything he'd seen of the poor kid.

He seemed to get himself into trouble for having an opinion sometimes. "He should be fine, promise. He seemed pretty good, to be fair, I mean he could be much worse considering."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

"I know. I tend to screw up a lot with the poor lad. But what do you expect? Nobody is perfect." the Doctor mumbled.

A poor excuse, but still. What more could be expected of him? The Doctor wasn't very good with confronting problems.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

"Course no one is, I don't feel too bad for him, he has a loving dad," the master offered with a half heard smile, trying not to let the man get too down over his son.

"Want to turn in? Long day tomorrow, we can get up early enough to get things ready?" he said that because he was used to Koschei, who was very awkward in the morning.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yeah. Marnal will probably wake us up bright and early." he mused with a smirk. The Master had to expect that one.

Cleaning up their game, the Doctor headed to his room to change and get settled. At least Marnal would have fun. That was always a positive.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

The Master was soon in bed beside the man, leaving the door open fr the boy to wake them up. Because it would inevitably happen, which was a bit of a shame.

"Night John," he offered as he closed his eyes, rolling onto his side and leaving the Doctor some space.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 pm

The Doctor didn't sleep that night. Not long anyway. And not even for the usual reasons. He'd been asleep about an hour before Pest batted him awake, bounding about anxiously.

The sound of rain outside gave away just what caused the cat's panic attack and now that he was up, the Doctor was to spend the rest of his night listening to the storm. Hopefully, it will have passed by morning.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Marnal came in not long later, tip toeing around to his dads side of the bed and climbing up the man as to not accidentally wake up Mr Saxon. He never was sure how the man would take it.

"I had a bad dream and I don't like the storm," Marnal whispered as he buried his head in his dads shoulder, determined to not be alone. Kind of like his father in a way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:21 pm

"I know. I don't like the storm either." the Doctor whispered, not wanting to wake his boyfriend. That would end poorly.

"Let's head downstairs, yeah? We can watch something while the storm passes." the Doctor prompted softly, moving to get up so he could carry his son down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Marnal nodded and gripped his dad, letting the man carry him. It was nice to have some alone time with his dad and yeah, he might sleep well through nap time tomorrow but it was worth it.

"Can I have a drink?" Marnal asked, just testing the waters. He'd been toying with getting something since he'd woken up but it was easier just to go to his dad. Safer too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm

"Wait here." the Doctor instructed as he sat the lad down and headed to the kitchen. He returned shortly with two mugs of hot chocolate.

"Here. I'll turn on cartoons." the Doctor murmured softly as he say down and did just that. He wasn't going to fault Marnal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Marnal put the cartoons on though this early there weren't many good ones. He just sat in his dads lap and sipped his drink while he watched. It was another hour until the Master found his way downstairs.

He was half asleep still but the thunder was pretty loud. Staggering down the stairs, he dropped down beside them and yawned. "It's 5am, why are you two even up?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 pm

The Doctor bummed softly as he regarded the other. Right. It was an indecent hour to be up and about, wasn't it? Even he could see that.

"Pest had an anxiety attack and Marnal had a nightmare. Storm is keeping us up. Did we disturb you?" the Doctor asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"Yep. Sorry you had a nightmare, buddy. What was it about?" he Master asked as he ruffled the lads hair and dropped down on his side, yawning as he watched the cartoon dinosaurs.

"The whole world was empty but us. And everything was dark and boarded up," The Master raised an eyebrow... that was unsettling, Koschei had a similar dream himself. "Dad, it's not real, right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

The Doctor tensed softly, shaking his head to rid himself of that cold feeling. He knew that dream well himself. He didn't like talking abou that either. Just as he didn't talk about anything else.

"Don't be silly, Marnal. Of course it isn't real." the Doctor was quick to dismiss, pointedly keeping his personal nagging out of his tone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

"Good," because his dad had been in it and he hadn't been very nice. Mr Saxon hadn't been there at all but Koschei had been, that was confusing. He didn't know why he was there.

"I'm glad it's not true," the boy declared as he closed his eyes and rested against his dad. The Master heaved a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew something was wrong here.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

The Doctor held his son close, closing his eyes briefly as he willed away what he was feeling. He didn't need Marnal having that particular dream. Or any nightmare really.

"It was just a nightmare. I promise you that." the Doctor murmured softly as he turned his focus toward the window to watch the storm.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm

The Master would talk about it later on today, for now he watched the cartoon dinosaurs and listen to the thunder rolling over them. It soon went but the rain didn't stop.

Looked like their day out wouldn't be in great weather. "Did you pack anything waterproof?" the Master asked, rubbing at his eyes.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

(Night!)

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. "not really. But I have a car. And a lot of the shops are covered." he assured as he ruffled his son's hair.

"Go get dressed. Then we can eat something and get going." the Doctor said lightly. Might as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 am

Marnal leapt off his dad and nodded, smiling at his dad before taking off. The Master tilted his head to the side and exhaled. "I have a spare rain mac that belongs to Koschei."

He didn't pack it because he didn't think there would be a storm and even if there was, Lucy would have it covered. He had packed a coat. "He'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:08 pm

"I'm not that worried. Not really. Marnal hates storms, but loved the rain. Getting a bit wet won't bother him." the Doctor assured softly.

If only so that he wasn't imposing. That was the last thing the he wanted to do. Even if he'd eventually learn.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Marnal was soon downstairs, dressed in not exactly matching clothes but it looked nice. Smiling at his dad, he tugged at the mans arm. "Can we have pancakes?"

He just wanted to try and suggest it really, why not? He fancied something fun for breakfast after such a fairly erratic night.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 pm

"Sorry, kiddo, but no syrup for you. How about an omelet instead and I'll make pancakes tomorrow?" the Doctor suggested as he headed for the kitchen.

He would rather give the child something sticky when the lad hadn't just dressed. It made no sense otherwise. Marnal would just need a bath and to change again with how the boy ate.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"Okay but you promised we'll have pancakes so we get them tomorrow," the boy confirmed with a grin.The Master headed into the kitchen to raid the cereals and settled for something chocolatey.

He liked a bit of a sugar boost and this was rather perfect, honestly. "Well at least we're not short on milk."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yes, yes. Pancakes come morning. You act like I hold out on you " the Doctor teased softly. The kid would live with a bit of playing about.

At least the Doctor hoped so. "We don't really run short on anything." the Doctor admitted. It was odd. As if whatever he wanted was always there and waiting.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

"You might not, you might try to trick me and that isn't very nice," Marnal lectured with a smile, taking a seat and waiting rather patiently and politely for dinner.

"Huh, lucky you," the Master remarked, he was never short on bread or tea so he supposed that was some big cosmic sign or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next