We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 pm

"Well then, we best get ready for bed then, we'll be shattered tomorrow," they wouldn't be but it was normal to be tired and that was something that was strived after.

They were meant to be normal men, weren't they? "I'll see you tomorrow sometime anyway, I might ring you after I get Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and shook his head. "You don't have you. I know that you miss your son. Spend a night with the lad and relax." he murmured as he settled down to sleep.

He didn't want Koschei to be upset his first night back and he didn't want to impose upon the Master either. A night away from one another wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 pm

"All right, well, it depends on Koscheis mood really," the Master admitted with a small smile as he lay back and set his book on the bedside table, closing his eyes and settling down.

"Night John," the Master offered because he could and why shouldn't he? It was a nice gesture. He even left room for the Doctor to move closer to him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Smiling softly, the Doctor shifted closer and murmured a soft goodnight in turn. There was something to be said about how content the Master made him. It was frightening.

And come morning, the Doctor carefully moved away to get ready and to meet the poor lad who was probably going to pass out on the couch while waiting for Marnal to wake up. At least the newest sitter was understanding to off the wall schedules.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:38 pm

The Master waited till the sitter was all set up before he left, leaving the guy to it as he took off to his own place, somewhere he really needed to stop off. He showered, dressed and headed straight back out.

It was a long ride to Lucys but he made it there 15 minutes early. Braving the front door, he headed up there and knocked it, waiting patiently for Koschei.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Lucy opened the door with a smile, only to instantly frown upon seeing who it was. "Oh. Right. Forgot that you were coming today." she said simply, shrugging as she called Koschei.

"I'm expecting my fiance soon." she stated. That simple. She had been hoping for somebody else upon opening the door and that was that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 pm

"Oh alas, it is only me, your lowly ex," the Master snarked in good spirits because he made a pact not to let her get to him and he refused to have her annoy him at all.

He just kept a smile on his face as he waited. "Hope Kosch had a good week."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

"He got his stitches removed, went fishing, and then dissected the fish. I'm going to suggest you get him in to see somebody." she said sweetly. If only because that was something she could use to her advantage.

"It makes you wonder what sort of environment he's in if he's cutting live animals open for his amusement." she murmured as the lad came down with his bags.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm

"He's certified with mental health issues, not a sociopath, therefore probably nothing to do with me. Could be, you know, that giand childhood trauma you caused?" the Master pointed out with a small look of amusement.

She really didn't want to open that can of worms after all the things she'd seen him do. Grinning at Koschei, he soon ignored Lucy in favour of him. "Hey Koschei, come on then, I fancy getting home now."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

"Let the record show that, as the primary parent, it's up to you to make sure he gets help. Meetings on a regular schedule with trained professionals and medication if they deem it to be a necessity." Lucy ground out firmly.

Sighing, Koschei hugged the woman and headed for the car. He wasn't even going to try and get into that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

"I don't fear you, I don't even think about you much, you're just a person... and I would regret shagging you but it made Koschei," the Master told her bluntly once Koschei was out of earshot. Smirking, he headed off rather swiftly.

As far as he was concerned here, he was a God and she was a mortal. Getting into the car, he locked the doors and turned to Koschei. "Good week then?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Koschei shrugged lightly as he picked at the new coat that he'd been given. "It was fine...I met her boyfriend. I like him better than yours." he pointed out.

However, that was just him stating his opinion in the matter. The Doctor wasn't his favorite person out there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:44 pm

"And I'm sure I like mine better than hers," the Master pointed out as he started off home, he knew all of this was coming, he was used to it now. He spent time with Lucy and he went on and on.

But the Master tried not to care because why bother? Lucy was nothing. "Besides, you never actually gave John a chance."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

"Still don't like him." the kid muttered with a small shrug. He doubted that he ever would. But he was no longer pushing the two to break up.

That had to be something at least. Sighing softly, Koschei settled back, looking out the window with a small frown. "I don't like him, but you can date him. 'M not trying to make you mad."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:51 pm

"I'm not glad Koschei, just don't get why you can never just say hello," the Master remarked, the lad always came back from Lucys with some sort of ammo or guilt trip.

Once it would be nice to get a hug and perhaps for him to express some missing of him like Marnal did. H didn't want a cling son but he would of liked something to show he cared.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:55 pm

"Why say hello? I never said goodbye." Koschei stated simply. He didn't need to bid farewell when he separated from his father. He didn't want to. Goodbye meant not seeing one another again.

And why would he want that? But, at the same time, what good was hello without having said goodbye? He preferred to pretend they'd never parted for any period of time and simply continue where they'd left off.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

"Well it doesn't have to be hello. Hi works," the Master joked as he gave his son a quick look of amusement. He had many disappoints from his son but he refused to let them get him down.

his son was very special and he appreciated that, he understood it and he let it go. It was what a parent did. "Did you sleep well while you were there or not?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

"Not really...I kept having nightmares." Koschei admitted softly. He hated when he had those things. "I was locked away and everybody just suddenly...Left. I was alone and the door was locked and the window had bars on it." he murmured softly.

He hated those dreams. They always served to effectively terrify him and leave him unsure of himself. But that was just the way it worked out to be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm

"I'm sorry Koschei, it's not true though, maybe we can get something from the Doctors," the poor boy, he couldn't help but pity the lad, he was having some horrible dreams.

"I'd never let anyone do that to you so it's silly to get upset over it, when you have one of those, you should just remember I'll be coming to save you," the Master assured the best he could. No one would ever hurt his son.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm

"It was your boyfriend who put me there." Koschei muttered. Which was strange as he hadn't dreamt of the man before, but true nonetheless.

There wasn't much else to say or do. Koschei had had a bad dream and nothing more. They were just really frequent.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

"Don't be silly, that was your imagination, John wouldn't do that. If he was a man like that, he would lock his own boy up too," the Master pointed out with a small roll of his eyes.

"I promise he's not dangerous," he Master assured trying to get such a mad idea from his mind. "If he did anything like that, I'd kill him."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Koschei doubted it. "You care about him. You wouldn't kill him." he said slowly, shaking his head.

"I had a dream where I killed you also. I didn't like it." he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm

The Master frowned... killed him? That was unsettling. But at least the kid didn't like it. "Koschei, they're just dreams. I wouldn't let you get hurt, you wouldn't hurt me and John wouldn't hurt you."

The Master didn't like to think so anyway, it wasn't a pleasant thought. "You'll be fine, Koschei, you were probably just stressed and your dreams went a bit array. You'll sleep better at home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 pm

"I still didn't like it." he mumbled. Koschei had bad dreams all the time and it was always said to be stress related.

He didn't agree. What kid got stressed and killed his father in a dream? That we just sick.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

"It's quite all right, Koschei. You'll be okay and you won't ever hurt me," the Master assured before offering the boy a quick ruffle of his hair, just to give him some comfort.

It sounded like quit either miserable nighttime, he didn't like that. "Did you do anything fun this week?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next