We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

"I was taken fishing an' I was told that boys aren't supposed to cook. I didn't know that." he admitted softly.

He also didn't like it. At all. "An' I got my stitches out." Koschei chirped.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Boys can cook all they like, if they couldn't then why would chefs exist," the Master pointed out, Lucy was such a backwards idiot, it was kind of embarrassing really.

"Well it's a good thing you did, should we celebrate? I was thinking we could go somewhere for dinner today," the Master suggested playfully because they didn't get out much these days
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 pm

"But that's for a job. Not for fun." Koschei murmured softly. But no matter. He still liked to do it and would continue with it.

"Id like that...Can we afford it? We're suppose to be saving to get a new house." Koschei reminded firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:37 pm

"I think they started having fun before they made it a career," the Master explained with a small shrug of his shoulders because it wasn't right for her to steal his boys hobby.

"Oh I did some extra work watching Marnal, extra money, we can afford it," he was lying, he hadn't been paid for it but a white lie hurt no one and it would let the lad enjoy himself. "I'll put a ten in the jar when we get back and the rest goes on dinner."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 pm

"Does it bother you that you work for your boyfriend? If you fight then he can fire you." Koschei asserted. He didn't like that.

The Master probably shouldn't either. Koschei just didn't think that the situation could end well. "Not saying to break up. But maybe not working for him would be better."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

"Marnal, it''s not an issue, I do odd jobs for him and I have a job. I signed a contract," the Master explained because he couldn't just be fired if the Doctor felt like it.

"Trust me, too much red tape and as I have such a reputation, he would need a damn good reason," the Master offered him an amused smile. "Don't you ever worry who has the power, got it?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

"Does that mean you have the power?" Koschei asked slowly. That's what he was getting from this anyway. That the Master called the shots.

Then again, looking at the Doctor, that didn't seem too odd. "Just asking " Koschei assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"John has money but no instinct to rule nor use his power. So naturally so I take that role for him," the Master pointed out, the Doctor did admittedly get walked over a bit.

And he did feel pretty sorry for him because he'd had trouble with it before. "Look, me and him? It's complicated... we're near even I suppose, he just has issues with assertion."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Koschei hummed softly and shrugged. "Does that bother you? That he is a pushover? He asked simply.

Last he checked, the Master hated those who were week. And the Doctor? Well. Koschei didn't see that man as being strong.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

"Yeah but I discovered it's not exactly all the time," Well, in bed but he was hardly getting into details about that because it was just a tiny bit too creepy.

"Look, I have taken every little fault, looked into it and decided that they don't bother me," the Master explained with a small sigh. "We're fine, Koschei, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 am

"You don't have to be. You could have been happy with anybody. What made you want him?" Koschei asked firmly.

What? He was simply wondering why the Master chose the Doctor of all people. Surely there had been some sort of reason.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am

"Because you can't really chose who you fall in love with. You love your family unconditionally, you can like friends easy but love is complicated, it's never that easy," the Master tried to explain simply.

"I know there are millions of compatible people but frankly, I just want him. Love is unexplainable and awkward like that," the Master informed his son, it was quite the bitch to be in love.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 am

"You say that you love him. Does he love you?" Koschei asked simply, cocking his head to the side. It was a logical question to ask the man.

After all, what good did loving somebody do if they weren't as involved as you were? That just didn't make any sense to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

"Course he does, he said it anyway," the Master remarked, he couldn't say it back yet but it was true. He has no worries because he was always happy to hear it.

"Sorry kiddo, we're mutually appreciative of one another," the Master pointed out, smiling playfully.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Well. He wasn't sure what to think of that one. Not positively, that was for sure. "Please don't get married." Koschei requested softly.

He didn't particularly want to think about that. Nothing positive, that was for sure. Hopefully the Master agreed with that sentiment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 pm

"I have no interest in marriage. So okay, deal," the Master assured, he wasn't going to do something the kid absolutely hated so he threw him a bone in the least.

"I'm sorry you don't like him as much as I do," the Master offered and he really did feel bad for the kid.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

"Good. I don't want you to marry him. You might find somebody better and leave him." Koschei murmured. Always looking positive.

But really? The kid couldn't help it. He was always holding out for the Master to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 pm

"But I may not," the Master reminded him, he didn't like that the kid was hoping but maybe one day he would just accept that the Doctor was here to stay and that was that.

"I wish he was easier for you to like," the Master lamented because it was frustrating. "He does try though, he likes you anyway."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh? "How do you know? Maybe he just acts like it so that you're happy." Koschei murmured with a shrug. That would make sense.

And really? The Master should consider that as a possibility. Especially when it came to a relationship.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

"That is beyond unlikely," the Master said with a small sigh because Koschei was very mistrusting and he couldn't seem to bring the kid around to try and accept the man.

"You don't have to like him, you just have to respect I do," was all he said, trying to put this thing to rest.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

"Fine. I don't like him. At all. An' I don't care if he likes me. I don't like his kid either." Koschei murmured.

But he'd leave it at that. He'd been better behaved lately anyway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

"Marnal isn't too bad, he's a bit odd, you should try and bond with him," the Master suggested if only so they would have a friend each, neither seemed good at making them.

"But look, I won't push you. You don't have to like them but you have to understand that I do like them. It's like I really don't like Lucy but I let you see her," the Master reminded the lad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

"'M playing nice. I haven't been mean to Marnal or Mr. Smith lately." Koschei reminded. That had to count for something.

Or so he hoped. He had a feeling it may not. "'M not trying to say that you can't be with him. I just hope you stop loving him." Koschei said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

"I'm glad you'e been nice but your hope may be in vain," the Master pointed out, he didn't like his son thinking like that but what could he actually do to stop it?

Counting his blessings, he smiled at the lad because at least he was trying. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

He was trying and it was far from easy. Koschei didn't do well with this sort of thing and nothing was going to change that. He'd just do his best.

"At least you're happy." Koschei mumbled. That was all he could really hope for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next