We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Koschei shrugged lightly in response. Why not? "We can take Signa to the park." he agreed lightly.

It seemed run enough. And for good measure? "Can we maybe get a cat?"
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:22 pm

"A cat?" Really? Huh, that was interesting. The Master called Sigma to come over and slipped the dogs collar on before turning his head to Koschei with a small frown.

"I dunno, the dog might not like a cat. I suppose we could, maybe, I'll think on it," the Master remarked, offering little hope.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"I like cats more than dogs." Koschei admitted softly. And really? What more was to be expected of him? He wasn't a dog person.

Shrugging on his coat, the kid tugged on his shoes so that they could go. At least they lived by the park. It meant they didn't have to walk as far.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

"You know, this is kinda odd. Marnal was asking for a dog yesterday, he didn't like cats," the Master remarked because to him, this was very interesting. He was adding it to the list.

"He wants a dog, you want a cat, it's as if you got the pets muddled," the Master remarked with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm

"Does that mean that we can trade? I'd like that. An' he would as well!" Koschei chirped rather hopefully.

He didn't think it was going to happen. Then again, he was allowed to try.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 am

"No, sigma is my pet and Pest is the Doctors, we don't want to swap," the Master complained, it wasn't his fault but he was kind of attached to the dog.

And Pest seemed like way too much hard work which was a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Koschei frowned softly and shrugged. He tried. He liked the idea of a cat and that was that. He just wasn't a dog person.

"Fine. But we can look at some? Sigma shouldn't mind and it can stay in my room." he offered brightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

"Like I said, we can think on it but it's another expense, I mean buying the kitten is one thing but we'd have to add it's food onto our bill and we're already paying for your rat," the master pointed out, it was really his only objection.

"When I make extra money, perhaps, there's not harm in considering it but we don't want to run out of money," the Master reminded him, especially not when they were saving.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Which obviously led to his next question. "How much do you make now?" Koschei inquired with a covk of his head.

What? The man was sleeping with his boss. Even a kid could see that as a reason to be shown favoritism.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:51 pm

"The same as any head of department, I can't give you an exact sum, it depends on my hours but I make more than I did when I fixed cars," the Master explained with a small smile.

"I do have enough for a cat but you want to move house. Moving house costs a lot," the Master reminded him, it wasn't just a little expense, it was a pretty big on.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

"Ask your boyfriend for a loan. He'd give it to you. He wants you to be happy." Koschei said simply.

Sad part was that the Doctor would probably hand it over. It didn't matter if the man liked the idea or not.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 pm

"He's not a bank, I'm not asking him for money, drop it," the Master snapped because every single discussion about the Doctor went right back to using him for money.

"Look, if we get a cat, we can afford it but we'll have to take money from our house fund. We make money, we handle our own finances," the Master insisted because they managed fine before the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

"Fine! But I don't like our house." Koschei asserted firmly. He hadn't since he'd been inside the Doctor's new place.

Or even the cabin. It was as if something were drawing him to the place. It was fascinating.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

"Well I'm sorry but all our stuff is here, we hardly need to add that stress," the Master complained as he rubbed at his eyes, obviously frustrated by this whole thing.

f he moved, he wouldn't be able to see the Doctor as much and that wasn't fair to him when the kid buggered off to Lucys. "I don't want to move yet, okay? Maybe in a year."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm

"No. Give me a date. Promise me. I want to move. I want to go somewhere nice." Koschei murmured.

He wasn't asking for much. Just a day by which the Master would fulfill a promise already given.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 pm

"I can't give you an exact day, Koschei!" how was he ever going to manage anything like that? He didn't know when he could or what he could do, it was insane standards.

"Look, I promised. I can give you a date... maybe this time next year, maybe a few months more. It depends on money, my job and if I can organise everything," the Master insisted, trying his hardest to estimate.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Was Koschei to blame that he didn't grasp the concept of moving? They'd never done it and kids never truly understood. That's was to just be expected.

Quieting down, the kid ducked his head and shrugged. He wasn't looking forward to dealing the conversation any longer.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

The Master exhaled before he slowed down and put a hand on the boys shoulder, he knew he'd upset him but it was slightly frustrating. "I'm sorry but moving is hard and it's stressful to think of."

And it was always a bit awkward to handle that stuff. "Koschei, how about we go back up there in a month and spend some time there again? Make sure we definitely want to live there. If we do, in a year we'll start plans."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm

"It's fine. We can do that." Koschei conceded softly. Why not? He didn't have much else to do in that regard.

And like hell he would be protested in any manner after all of that. He was hoping to avoid his father snapping at him again.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:47 pm

"We should see how things would work out, see if we can't get you another tutor," he didn't imagine the boy wanted to try public school again, it had been a bit of a disaster.

"And perhaps when we move we could look into commuting to your moms," the Master said, not sure how close it would be. The Master crouched down and let Sigma off his lead to have a run around as he led the boy towards the park.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"That's fine. I don't care." Koschei assured softly. And he didn't. Why would he care under these circumstances? The Master made his point.

"I just wanna walk around the park an' go home." Koschei mumbled. Maybe do a puzzle of some sort.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 pm

"Sure," the Master offered as he headed up to the park to have a look around. "We got you some stuff when you went off to yours moms, you know? I got you some sweets and the Doctor got you a 3D puzzle."

It was nice to get the lad something, it was just a little gesture to show he thought of him. 2I also got a ball too but I don't know if you like sports much."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"I don't." Koschei assured. That was just something he couldn't get into. No matter how hard some tried.

"Why would he give me a puzzle?" Koschei asked as an afterthought, frowning softly. That didn't make any sort of sense to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

"Because he likes you, Koschei. He likes you and he wants to express his liking by getting you a gift," the Master explained as if the boy really should of known that.

"He really does like you Kosch, you should give him a chance. I mean has he ever done anything wrong by you?" Not really, Koschei had wronged the Doctor more than the other.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"He scares me an' why? Why does he care? It won't matter when you two break up." Koschei informed.

It wasn't as though the Master was good with relationships. It was only a matter of time before they split and then what? Where would he be if he were to get attached?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next