We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"You were happy with me... or you were. I made you miserable and I don't know how to fix any of this but you may as well come home, I can't risk losing you," yes, the Master was treating the Doctor like he was his prisoner instead of visa-versa but he had a lot to lose, if he was honest. Koschei did too.

Grabbing the Doctors sleeve, he pulled him up and started dragging the other man along to the door. "Lets get a move on, I need to work all this out yet and Verica still has the kids so I'll need them to head out before you freak Koschei out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm

The Doctor didn't even fight it. He just didn't have it in him at the moment. He was exhausted and tired. Not physically, but emotionally and mentally. "Don't call him that." he grumbled softly. "It's your name...Seeing that face is bad enough." he mumbled.

So what? He would be poked and prodded at while some kid gawked? Or was he being sent away as well? This was all begging for trouble. No to mention the Doctor would just get more and more agitated. But he wasn't fighting. Or fussing. He was just going where the Master put him.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm

"He's Koschei and you bloody named him. I wanted Freak," the Master complained, course now he was more than happy to share his name with the kid, he was a proud dad. He knew that was lame but he loved being a dad these days.

Shoving the Doctor into the car when they got outside, the Master slipped into the drivers seat and zoomed off, short cutting right through many places that definitely weren't fit to be driven on. "This is our-- this is my world. I can do as I please here, anything at all. Fantastic, right? I do love it."

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm

{Night~!!}

The Doctor glared out the window of the car, muscles tensed. "I take it back. This is worse than the Valiant. At least then you had somebody distracting you from me." he mumbled sullenly. He didn't like this. He...Wasn't sure what to think about it all. He wasn't doing too well.

"Just...Leave it. Please. I don't want to be here." the Doctor said with a small shake of his head. "I want to go." he mumbled. He wanted to get up and leave and do what he usually did. Was that too much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 am

"You want to go?" ... How did the Doctor not see this coming before he altered his mind? Idiot. Absolute idiot. Now here he was, alone and frustrated and worst of all? He was stuck! Because he ever kept the Doctor here by force, which was no fun or he let him go and he'd lose the one man in the whole universe he considered equal.

Frowning directly ahead, the Master cut through the park, unable to answer any further than he had... what did he say to any of this? That absolute selfish bastard! "I hate you sometimes. Most the time. You always have to do this."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 pm

"I have a moral responsibility to the universe! People need me. I can't just let them suffer!" the Doctor protested. How could he? He needed to go. People needed him. People needed him to help and fix things. He couldn't be blamed.

"Look. I don't want some kid. I don't want this life. I just want to relax and let it go." the Doctor grumbled softly. That couldn't be too much to ask for. The Master didn't need him around. Well, he couldn't leave the Master either. "I'm sure that somebody would want a kid."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

"Yes, someone does. Me. And I'm pretty sure Koschei would be just a little tiny bit upset when his two dads leave him," the Master asserted, getting more than a little frustrated. He was not leaving this world and if the Doctor wanted to go home ... then he would have to go alone and the Master would just stay.

He'd stay until he found a way to give Koschei a heart and then he'd leave by himself. "No one is suffering, you moron. Do you see any oppression? Anyone in pain? Oh dear Rassilon, look at that horribly tormented family," the Master remarked in a fake dramatic manner as they drove past a happy looking family and their pet dog. Yes, the world didn't exactly seem to be in a bad state.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

"It's not just here! Everywhere! Places need me." the Doctor snapped, incapable of grasping the desire to have some kid hanging off of them. And the term dad did nothing but make him bristle and tense, shifting uncomfortably. He didn't much like that. Not in the least.

"Look. Just...We need to go. I can't let you stay here alone. Not really. Take the damn thing with you. Fine. But if he gets in the way, he's going away." the Doctor grumbled. He had no choice. He was bound by responsibilities and obligations.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 pm

"Well he doesn't have a heart, I'll have to give him one first," the Master snapped, well he had two... worth a shot. All it would take is some very painful and complicated formulas... Maybe he could try it on Sigma and Pest as well? Well, he could hardly leave them behind, they're starve to death. He didn't think he'd ever leave.

"I can't believe this, I can't believe what a selfish prick you are. You'd think I'd know after 900 years you'd do something like this. Cause no, you never want to settle things amicably, you have to do it your own way," the Master growled angrily, parking recklessly outside his house and storming out the car, slamming the door shut rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 pm

"I don't even know what the hell you're talking about! Heart? That thing doesn't have a heart? He's not a kid! That's...That isn't a kid if there's no heart!" the Doctor protested, following afterward. Seriously? How did the Master not get this?

He didn't even bother to glance toward a rather concerned Verica as he stepped into the house. The Doctor did bristle when a kid latched onto his waist. "I'm not being selfish. I'm being logical. I don't even know what it is I've done." the Doctor said pointedly as he shoved Koschei away. "Don't. Go...Do whatever kids do." he dismissed, shooing the kid away a bit.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm

The Master picked the boy up and gave the Doctor a look of anger. No one pushed his son and called him an it. The was a proper real boy with feelings and emotions. "Koschei, the Doctors very sick right now. So we're all just going to ignore him."

Turning his head to Verica, he nodded in the direction of the dog. "Can you take Siggy and Pest home with you? ... Keep them away from Zen, please. I don't know if I can watch them if things don't get better," the Master asserted, not wanting to start an argument, he just didn't trust that man with his dog. Giving Koschei a small look, he tried his best to offer him a smile. "I need you to come with me, we're going to do an experiment together."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 pm

"I'll take them and Epsilon back to the shop. If Zen is that much of an issue, then I need to do something about it." Verica said softly. She wouldn't budge on that one. Couldn't. She wasn't allowing somebody to hurt her son. "I could take Koschei as well if you want to work things out." she murmured.

"Oh, yes. Let her take the kid." the Doctor chimed in. Seemed like a good enough solution to him. Better than taking some kid all over the place with them. Seemed better than staying there as well. Because he didn't feel like playing some game with the Master in this.

{Gotta go. Church and shopping. I'll be back later.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

"No," the Master shot back, clutching Koschei defensively. This wasn't what he needed right now, this was the absolute extreme of what he was asking the Doctor for last night. He wanted a little bit of a moral challenge... now he had the man trying to rip this world apart and take away the boy he'd raised for a year.

"Come on Koschei, quick little experiment," the Master remarked, trying to keep his tone light with Koschei as he headed upstairs with the boy in his grasp. The Doctor could wait, he could always wait.

((Have fun <3))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Koschei took to clinging tight, burrowing his face in the Master's neck. He was beyond confused. Since when did the Doctor push him away? Since when did the man not want him? None of this was right. Not at all.

"Why does Doctor hate me?" he asked softly. It didn't make sense to him. None at all. Shaking his head, the child squirmed softly. He wanted the Doctor. Not the Master. Because he needed to fix it all.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

"The Doctors sick, I said so. Look, Koschei, just do as I say," the Master ordered as they headed into his and the Doctors room and he slammed the door behind them. Setting Koschei on the bed, he crouched down in front of him and sighed. "I need to give you a heart. The Doctor might drag us off on a trip and its safer for you to have one. So I'm going to try, just please don't make it hard."

Grabbing the laptop from under his head, he sat down on the floor and started attempting to get a code going. If he could recode a way to stabilise this universe if the TARDIS left then it could still all be saved. "Stupid Doctor, doesn't know what he's doing."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Koschei sat down and stared. He didn't much like this. Not really. The Doctor didn't like him and th Master was angry. He bit his lip and shifted a bit. "Does Doctor need restrain again?" he asked softly. He remember the last time the man had been ill.

He didn't like that. But the Doctor didn't seem to be in the best state. So perhaps it would help. As for the heart? "I...Dun want one." Koschei mumbled softly. He didn't want a heart. He was happy without.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

"No, he's just being a moron," the Master dismissed as he used his powers to try and set up a back up code on his laptop. If the TARDIS left, it was default to the laptop... but it couldn't hold the whole place. And it couldn't hold what it could for long. A year at the very most perhaps? That was about it.

"Sorry, seriously. I don't want you to have one anymore than you want one. But remember the shots? Well, its like that. Its not fun but its for your health. When things go back to normal, I'll get rid of it," the Master sighed and places his hand on Koschei's chest, feeling for the non-existent heart beat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Koschei shot back sharply. "No!" he snapped firmly. He didn't want that. At all. "Dun go on a trip. I wanna stay." he said firmly. They would stay and the Doctor could deal with it. Surely they could take the option out of the man's hands.

Because he didn't want this. That. "Please? I dun wanna go." Koschei mumbled softly. He didn't want that in the least. He wanted to stay and he didn't want a heart. "Make Doctor stay." he murmured firmly. The Master could do that. Right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm

"I can't," the Master snapped, not exactly any more pleased than Koschei. Because he though he had it all worked out and now this. Now he was stuck and he had no idea what the Doctor had done or how to undo it or even how to accurately alter someones state of mind. He was stuck and he'd admit that.

"I don't want to go but-- I don't know, all right? I messed up, this is all my fault, feel free to hate me for it," the Master informed him before dropping his head in his hands. He pissed the Doctor off, he drove him to this and now what was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Koschei bit his lip softly and looked toward the other. "Cell?" he asked slowly, tentatively. The Valiant had some. So why not? If only until they found how to fix it. The Doctor would get over it. But they wouldn't have to leave.

"Make Doctor stay. We dun have to go. I dun wanna go." Koschei mumbled, slowly hugging the Master around the neck. They would be able to fix the Doctor then. It would buy them enough time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

The Master held Koschei close and sighed. Hold the man hostage? Sounded fine by him. Exhaling slowly, he turned his head to the boy and shrugged his shoulders. If only for now. "We'd need Verica and Epsilon to go first. And then we'd have to over-power him."

But he wasn't putting away his idea of giving Koschei a heart because he had too. After all, if he ever got to the point of leaving, the kid needed a heart. Lifting the boy up once more, he carried him downstairs and gave the other occupancies of the house a weary look. "Verica, you can head home now. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"Good luck." she mumbled softly. She led Epsilon out, Pest held close in the kid's arms and a confused Sigma trailing behind. She would try to help, but she had her own issues. She needed to check Epsilon over and deal with Zen. It wouldn't be pleasant.

Watching them leave, the Doctor glanced back to the Master and raised an eyebrow. Oh? He wasn't used to a kid clinging to the other Timelord. "Right. We were leaving I believe." the Doctor statedfirmly as he stood, crossing his arms pointedly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Setting Koschei down on the floor, the Master moved closer, sighing as he did so. "Look, I've been here for a year, I have a son, I have a dog and a cat. We had cheetahs. We're not going anywhere."

And with that, the Master lashed out and punched the Doctor as hard as he could. All he had to do was knock him out, if he could manage that then he could get him into a cell. "We're staying right here and so are you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:36 pm

The Doctor cursed, immediately bringing a hand to his nose as his eyes started to water. Oh! What the hell?! He shot a glare the Master's way, not the least bit pleased. Who in their right mind would be? That hurt!

"You insane bastard! What goes through your head? Different ways to make things difficult?" he snapped sharply. The Master really didn't play nice. Was it so difficult to simply go? This wasn't even fair!
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

The Master didn't respond. He struck the Doctor once more in the face. And then again, he shoved the Doctor as hard as he could and slammed the bastard into the wall, trying his hardest to get the Doctor to lose consciousness. That was exactly what he needed.

Knocking the Doctor to the ground, he lashed out once more, knowing that if the Doctor snapped out of this then he was definitely going to make the Doctor pay. He always did... bloody git.

((Off to bed, early morning!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: