We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm

The Master headed downstairs and shrugged off his clothes as he went, the stairs was littered with bits of his clothes. Climbing into the tub, the Master settled and closed his eyes, more than happy to relax and enjoy himself. Turning his head to the Doctor with a small raise of his eyebrow, he gave the Doctor a small smile.

"I love this thing," the Master uttered, closing his eyes and enjoying the bubbling feeling. The hot tub was impossible to stay awake and alert it, he could of spent his whole weekend in it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm

"Order one. Or even a jacuzzi tub. Those are just as nice and private. Hell, you can put in your own pool. Who's going to challenge you on it? They'd probably be shocked that you didn't do it any sooner." he murmured softly. The Master was entitled to a bit of luxury.

The Doctor was getting accustomed to it himself. "Come now. Pampering ourselves can't be too bad of a thing. You can even justify your purchase as trying to keep your significant other happy and content." he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The Master nodded because really, he didn't know why he hadn't already. After all, it was a bit mental really, he had all this power and he hadn't done much yet. Maybe this place had really mellowed him out?

But without the drums, the Master wasn't sure what he was meant to do. After all, the Master had changed a lot since he'd gotten here and perhaps needlessly luxury somehow didn't crop up in his head.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 pm

The Doctor paused before moving over and kissing the other. "When we get back, I want to show you something. I bought a site by the house." he murmured softly, shrugging. "I figure I can start ordering supplies and equipment, getting things put together." he suggested softly.

"I'll take Marnal with me and work a little at a time on it. But I was thinking of talking with Verica about hiring on Epsilon once he was a little older. Actually give him a structured environment to learn and practice." the Doctor suggested, honestly just curious on a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:45 pm

"Sounds like a good idea," the Master confessed as he sprawled out in the tub and yawned, it would be good for the Doctor to get to work again and honestly, they could both do with multitasking. Why not? They had to do something.

Raising kids was all fun and games until it became their life. The Master wanted to actually do something else and adding Marnal wouldn't make that easy but hey, they were good at impossible things. they could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 pm

The Doctor positively beamed at that one. It was nice enough. "I want to have fun. I want to relax. And...I think that I can handle it well enough. It should be easy. I'll be doing mostly administrative work and overseeing." he murmured softly.

So he was a bit nervous. But the Doctor was pretty sure that he could handle it. "On an unrelated note? Tonight? There's supposed to be a meteor shower." the Doctor murmured, prompting. Because meteors meant space and space? Well that meant that the Doctor had been busy again. And he had been, expanding and giving reason to learn to travel and expand outward.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 pm

The Master nodded his head and smiled, space now? The world was growing and really couldn't wait to travel it all. When the boys were older maybe? Or why wait? They could raise their kids travelling the places.

"I know we talk about it a lot but I honestly think he should travel more than we do now, you know? Every holiday? Maybe even pull them out of school for it. Can you get a better life experience than that?" The Master didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 pm

"I think...Koschei likes school. I want to take it slow with him. We'll travel more, holidays and whatnot, and see from there. Because he might not want to do it a lot or be taken from school." the Doctor pointed out softly. The kid might absolutely hate travel.

The Doctor knew the kid got anxious away from the house for long periods of time. Never mind not seeing his friends. "Maybe we'll get away with it. Maybe we'll need to wait until Koschei is old enough to stay home alone or have a sitter stay with him. I swear we're goig to travel kore. I just can't say for when."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"Then we can make more holidays," the Master remarked with an amused look because even the most intelligent and dorky child didn't love school that much. The Master always had his head buried in books but he took any day off happily.

But he suppose if Koschei honestly liked it, maybe Marnal would be more up for travel? He always did like having a travel partner. Smiling, the Master offered the Doctor a small nudge. "We'll work it all out but travelling would be fun."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"It'll be fine. One thing at a time. Alright? Get Kosch use to having a sibling. Then travel a little. Ease him into it. Then we'll make a decision. Like I said? Worst case scenario is that we don't travel with him." the Doctor said softly.

It only made sense. The last thing they needed was to try and force Koschei into that. "It's going to be just fine. Simple as that." the Doctor murmured lightly with a small shrug. And he honestly believed that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 pm

"Hey, I won't push Koschei into anything. I don't mind if all I do is travel every now and again to see some trains, I'm happy with that," the Master promised, he was hardly about to push his son into anything.

Who would? Relaxing in the warmth, the Master slowly sunk further down with a content sigh, smiling in the direction of the Doctor. He wasn't going to make any sort of demands on anyone anymore, he just wanted everyone to be happy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

The Doctor returned the grin and shrugged a bit. "No matter. Koschei might like it and he might not. Until then? There's no need for us to obsess or worry about it. All that matters is that there's a meteor shower tonight that was can watch if you're interested." he said simply.

And wouldn't that be a sight against the sky? To be able to sit back and just watch the lights fly across the sky in such a manner? "Tonight will be nice. Tomorrow will be chaos." the Doctor half joked.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm

The Master nodded along, relaxing in the water, tonight would be just fine, tomorrow was going to be mental, they'd have to keep Koschei amused till they can head back, which was admittedly going to give them plenty to do. Always fun, of course.

"What time is the shower?" It gave them something to look forward to, he couldn't wait to see it. He really couldn't help it but he couldn't wait to see it. He hadn't seen anything like that, had he?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:40 pm

"Seven tonight. We can sit back and watch it. Who doesn't like a decent meteor shower?" the Doctor asked lightly, shrugging. It would definitely be nice. Particularly because he hadn't had the chance to do it in quite some time.

"It's going to be fun. I'll make some dinner and we can eat it out on the deck. Watch the shower." the Doctor murmured softly. He couldn't help himself. He was having fun and the Master seemed to be enjoying himself as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

"Sure, it all sounds fantastic," the Master settled in the hot tub and closed his eyes, blissfully between sleep and awake for the next hour, not really ignoring the Doctor, just enjoying his company so much so that he didn't really need to make chit-chat.

The Master didn't really want to move but he knew time was drawing on and eventually he'd have too. Shame as well, he was more than happy to take a nap in this bloody thing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:01 pm

The Doctor settled into the silence well enough, eventually getting out and drying off with a towel. "I'll be inside." he murmured, heading for the bedroom to dress. They had a bit of time before he needed to consider food and whatnot.

Grabbing a book, he settled on the couch in the main room, absently flicking through the pages. The Doctor honestly just wanted to be lazy. Who wouldn't want that on their miniature holiday?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

The Master did eventually get out and get dried, heading off towards the livingroom to track down the Doctor. He did eventually drop down beside him, exhaling slowly.

"The holidays been nice, hasn't it?" the Master remarked, he knew they still had a day left but not a day left alone. He did like being aloned with the Doctor, they definitely had a hell of a time together.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:18 pm

"Yes. It has been enjoyable." the Doctor murmured, tugging the Master down to lay with him for a proper cuddle. What? He was on holiday. He was permitted to do things such as that. Or so he liked to assert.

"I love you. Soon we'll be heading to the beach. That'll be nice. Playing in the waves and sand." the Doctor mused softly, grinning. Yeah. He definitely liked the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

The Master lazily dropped down on against the Doctor and rested his head on the mans shoulder, reading the book he was with idle curiosity. It was definitely interesting indeed that the Doctor brought a book, he had to fight his amusement.

"I love you too, you daft bastard," the Master offered because no, he couldn't just say that he loved him. How could he? The Master was somewhat unable to express his emotions properly. "The beach? Sounds fantastic. Next holiday?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yeah. Another month and a half and Koschei is out for the summer. Three months. Just us and our kids. No school or anything of the like." the Doctor said softly. Yeah. That would be interesting to get back into.

Never mind when they had to send the kid back to school. Koschei would probably be worse than ever. "I mean...He's going to want friends to spend the night and everything." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:00 pm

"Oooh the summer holidays, that is going to be a hell of a time. I think we should let him have friends over, I mean he only has the one and Epsilon is a quiet," he was barely detectable around the house thus making him pretty perfect.

"I suppose it could be worse, just pray Koschei doesn't find any loud friends while he's at school," or that was definitely going to make their life hellish. "Hopefully Marnal can hold off the friends quest for a bit at least,"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

"Theta." the Doctor said simply. Koschei might declare an annoyance, but it would seem as though Epsilon was getting along well with her. Which meant Koschei was stuck spending time with his annoyance.

"He's getting fond. Which means possibly having Theta about on occasion. Are you sure you're up to that?" the Doctor asked with a raised eyebrow. Well. That would be entertaining at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 pm

"As long as I can avoid Theta and her dad then yes, definitely fine," What? He could just hide in his workshop and spend as little time around her as possible. He was very much like Koschei, people like Theta often did his head in.

They usually grew on him if they had redeemable qualities but that was about it. He didn't take well to loud people unless it was, in fact, himself. He liked being centre of attention, he didn't like competing with others.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

The Docror shrugged lightly at that one. "I get it. You don't like her father. That one was my bad. But it's alright. It's going to be just fine. Theta isn't that bad. You use to like me." the Doctor reminded lightly. And wasn't that the truth.

The two or them had been inseparable when young. Not to mention that the Doctor was honestly curious on how different Theta would be with parents who were supportive and loving.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

The Master shrugged, he had liked Theta after a while but he couldn't honestly say that he'd loved the doctor from the start. He'd had interest and all but mostly? No, Theta had driven him mad at first.

But the boy grew on him and he did love Theta more than anyone, solely because he had never made a friend like that before. "I think my parents almost died of happiness when they met you, they didn't think I'd ever make friends. Well, I showed them, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: