We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 pm

The Master spent the night running around after Marnal, trying to force him to take the bath so it wasn't left in the best condition. Water was all over the floor and two sets of very wet clothes were left in the hallway.

Marnal was asleep against the Master, stealing the Doctors place quite happily and the Master only stirred when he heard the Doctor come back. Getting up, he slipped out of bed and came to the hallway. He had to see if Koschei was all right.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

The Doctor slipped from Koschei's room and regarded the Master with a tired look. Right. He was having a proper lie in come morning. Or later that morning as it was. "Hey. Didn't meant wake you." he murmured softly, running a hand through his hair with a small frown. Right. He was going to be cleaning before sleeping from the looks of things.

"He has pneumonia brought about by a sinus infection. I don't know how long he's had a sinus infection for. He's on antibiotics and a fever reducer. He's also on bed rest the next wek or so." the Doctor informed, stepping around the Masrer in order to pick up the clothes and get to work.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

"He could of told us," the Master cursed as he grabbed the Doctors wrist before he could start the clean up. "Hey, leave it and come to bed, I'll sort all of this tomorrow when you lie in but now? Definitely time to sleep."

He had to get up tomorrow, someone had to watch Marnal and keep him amused... but the Masters version of that is lying on the sofa watching cartoons while Marnal sprawled on the floor to watch them and leap around the living room excitedly. "Now come on, lets get some sleep in so we can deal with Koschei tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm

"Yeah...He could have told us." he murmured softly, sighing. Right. The Master had a point. He did need to sleep. "Sorry. I just...I see a mess that needs to be cleaned and my automatic reaction is to clean it." the Doctor stated with a small shake of his head as he headed for the bedroom.

He didn't even bother with changing or with Marnal. He just climbed into bed and settled in to sleep. Because the Doctor was exhausted. One day in and what a day it turned out to be. But he'd adapt well enough. He just needed time.

{Might vanish in a bit. Just a warning.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

The Master grinned somewhat and dropped down on the bed, pulling Marnal up and closer to himself, he gave the Doctor enough space and left the boy to sleep on him so the Doctor could sprawl. When morning came to, he carefully moved the youngest member of their weird family and himself away from the two sleeping people and gave them the peace they needed while keeping both of them somewhat amused.

They had breakfast and the Master let Marnal run around the living room playing with whatever toys there were and allowing him to watch all and any cartoons that happened to be playing. whenever the Doctor chose to go up, he would at least find the wet clothes cleaned... though the mess of the living room was now somewhat worse.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Upon waking, the Doctor made sure Koschei had his medicine and ways to be entertained before heading down. Down to the nightmare that was the living room. Seriously? He was honestly considering a maid by this point.

Shaking his head, the Doctor started to straighten up, being mindful of the two occupants inside the room. He didn't mean any harm. But he was still busy trying to fix things up and the like. Preferably before Koschei woke up again.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"How is Koschei this morning?" the Master asked as he threw a nearby soft toy ball across the room, letting Marnal catch it excitedly, and urn around the living room. So his parenting wasn't perfect? He tried, didn't he? Totally worth trying but how could he do much else? He never claimed to be dad of the year.

"Dad! Dad! Is Kosch okay? Can I go see him?" Marnal asked, tugging at his dads trousers. He never was very good at pronouncing his brothers name but Koschei was not the easiest name to get a hold of. Marnal did care greatly for Koschei, it was just a shame that Koschei felt not love for him at all.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 pm

"He's fine. But you can't see him. He's sleeping and got his first dose this morning. He'll be in rough shape a few days." the Doctor murmured softly. He pushed Marnal away gently in favor of finishing his current task, lifting the lad before any tears could start up.

He didn't need the child to be fussing. "Koschei is sleeping is all. But he isn't feelin up to any visiting right now. Maybe later this week." the Doctor offered as he sat beside the Master with Marnal. Ugh. The Master just had to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

The Master smiled at the Doctor and gave him a quick kiss while Marnal rambled on about making Koschei a card. Whatever the kid wanted, the Master just humoured any kid he had too. It was how things worked.

And the Master was rather content this morning so he was in a good mood. "Why don't you go make Koschei a nice card and be quiet while you do and we'll make Koschei one as well," the Master prompted, watching with amusement as Koschei dashed upstairs to grab his crayons and paper. Turning his head to the Doctor, he sighed somewhat. "This has not been a fantastic weekend, huh?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 pm

"No. No it has not been. It's been very long and tiring for me. And it has to be worse for you. I'm sorry. I didn't know Koschei was sick and I can entertain Marnal the rest of the day if you would like to take a break." the Doctor murmured softly with a small smile.

He didn't mind. The Doctor could play single dad for a day or so if the Master wanted. He didn't mind it. He really didn't. Because the Master had a history here. "It'll be fine. Just relax. Go somewhere. I can handle it." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 pm

"Doctor, I'm fine, don't panic. I know I'm not the best parents but I'm in no rush to run off," the Master promised, taking the Doctors hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze before getting to his feet and heading into the kitchen to make some breakfast for himself. He got started on some French toast and watched as marnal came running back into the living room holding his art supplies.

He sat on the floor by the Doctor colouring away, quiet enough that the Master honestly was right, he had no panic to leave because Marnal could be much quieter than Koschei at times and he had plenty here. Like french toast for a snack.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and smiled a bit, helping the kid color. Why not? He did eventually head into the kitchen to wrap his arms around the Master's waist. He could still see Marnal andthat was all that really mattered at the moment. That and testing how mch had changed.

"Have you ever wondered about us? Like us as a couple. Not second guessing, but...We live together. We sleep together. We have two kids together. Ever wonder where we're actually going in this? Do we have a next step or are we just stayin like this?" the Doctor asked softly, watching the other cook.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 pm

"Nope, not really. Sorry, Doctor but I don't fancy marriage. I've never been a fan of any of it so I'd rather like if we could, you know, avoid it?" the Master asked, they were happily dating and everything, why ruin that with a wedding or something dull like that. He liked being with the Doctor and he loved him but that wasn't his favourite idea.

"But I suppose co-habiting is rather modern and cool," he joked, turning around so he could give the Doctor a playful kiss because having the talk was always terrifying. "I'm happy, I hope you're happy. Can we leave it all at happy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 am

The Doctor sighed softly at that one. Because it showed two things really. One being that the Master didn't remember as mch as he did. Otherwise the man would have laughed or made some joking comment over the serious approach.

It also showed that the other hadn't changed too much on him. "Oh, hush. Marriage isn't that bad." he teases lightly, grinning. He couldn't help it. "Don't worry. I'm not asking that you get married to me." the Doctor assured with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 am

"Good, never ask. Because your first answer will always be no," the master informed him bluntly, he couldn't help himself, he was a useless boyfriend, he knew that. But like he'd ever really get married, the idea was laughable. Most because they'd probably spend the whole day trying to split Koschei and Marnal up.

"Koschei is going to be very awkward today, he hates missing school and being stuck in bed. How do we amuse him without him getting up?" the Master asked with a small sigh because they hardly needed their oldest sulking like a child.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:04 am

"That's easy enough. Keep him on his medication. It makes him tired. Whig is a good thing. he needs to sleep and whatnot. How else would he heal?" he asked with a small shrug, backing off a bit. Koschei would be fine. He could handle Koschei.

It was Marnal and keeping the youngest contented and away from the oldest. That would be a challenge. "I'm sure that it will be fine. I'm going to go keep Marnal company." the Doctor murmured softly, turning on heel and heading back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 am

"It would be nice if we had two kids who could play together," the Master lamented, hoping one day that perhaps, just perhaps, it could happen. but then, he was a dreamer. He couldn't help it.

"Doctor, try not to let Marnal talk you into playing anything stupid," he was tired of cleaning up after taht kid and his creative little 'games'. Most of which seem to involve making as much mess as possible. Could Marnal didn't seem like a whirlwind right now as he patiently offered the Doctor a crayon so he could join in colouring.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 am

The Doctor smiled warmly as he accepted the crayon and sat back down, coloring alongside the kid. Eh. Why not? It kept Maarnal happy and he could easily manage that. Only real worry he had was what happened when Koschei woke up again.

A thing that happened shortly enough, the child ringing a bell that echoed down the stairs to catch his attention. Right. He snuck away long enough to meet the most recent demands before heading back down, not looking forward to the day all that much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 am

The Master took over for the Doctor anyway so he had some time with Marnal. Besides, the Master found Koschei much easier to manage then he imagined the Doctor would. He and Koschei were sadly kindred spirits, they had a lot in common and no friends because of that.

"Koschei, how are you feeling?" the Master asked as he entered the boys room, taking the bell from his hand to prevent it from driving anyone mad because really, who wanted to hear that all bloody day?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:07 am

Koschei sniffles pathetically at that one and shook his head. Damn. The Master snatched up his bell. Well. That sucked. He quite liked ringing it. He liked the noise and it made people come and see to him. How could he not like it?

Shifting, he gave a bit of a pout, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "'M hungry. An' my throat hurts." Koschei mumbled pathetically. Oh, of course he was going to be a sad sight. He was feeling terrible. 
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am

The Master sighed, he couldn't do much on the medicine side of things but he could help him with food, he sat down on the edge of Koschei's bed and ruffled the poor sods hair. He did look an utter mess.

"What do you want to eat? I can make you anything. And I'll even stick by you so you don't get lonely. And I'll do a Marnal patrol and make sure he doesn't get in," the master joked with a playful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 am

Koschei sighed softly and gave a small nod. What else could he do? He wasn't about to make any sort of claim to be alright. Especially where this was involved. He hated it. "Soup?" he asked hopefully, gaze wide eyed and innocent. As if that ever happened with him.

But he wasn't feeling up to much else and he didn't want to be shot down. Kosher squirmed so that he was sitting up, sighing softly. "I dunno. 'M just hungry." he admitted with a slight crime.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:38 am

"Hang on then, I'll be back in a sec," the Master dashed off and went downstairs to microwave up the only can of soup they seemed to have, which looked like chicken. Well, hopefully Koschei was over his whole 'don't eat animals' thing. Even if the Master was still being a stubborn git and sticking with it.

Not for moral reasons, just because he knew ii annoyed the Doctor. Heading upstairs, he set a tray of soup and bread down beside Koschei before turning the TV on so they could at least watch something.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 pm

It didn't matter if he was still against meat or not. Koschei was mainly interested in the broth of the soup, feeling somewhat pathetic a the moment. But his throat was hurting him and he didn't feel like eating actual food at the moment.

He wasn't to be blamed. Not really. Well, okay, maybe a little bit. He wasn't exactly the best when it came to admitting that he wasn't well. He couldn't help that one though. He got sick. He tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm

"Koschei, you should of told me," the Master told him with a small disapproving frown because really, when Koschei was ill then he would have to start telling them before it gets worse. "If you tell me when you start to feel sick. I can get you medicine and you can keep on going as normal. Don't tell me? You end up stuck in bed."

A little bit of a stretch but sort of true. Sighing, the Master closed his eyes and took a deep calming before before opening his eyes and looking at the boy with a small smile. "You're a daft kid, Kosch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: