We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm

The Master found it just as relaxing as the Doctor, eyes half closed as he sank into the hot tub, no shame about their current state. Gallifreyans never did care much for nudity, it was natural. It was everything else they put down as wrong-- Gallifreyan sex education was still officially the most disturbing thing he'd ever sat through.

"So, Doctor, is this all you wanted?" the Master asked with a small look of curiosity. He wanted to give the Doctor a relaxing weekend and hopefully he was giving it to him. One last blow out before they shackled themselves to another brat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm

The Doctor gave a little sigh and nodded a bit. "Pretty much. You have forty eight hours with me. Best not to burn you out just yet." he murmured, leaning back and looking up to the sky. Alright. He sort of liked it too.

"Why? Was there something else you wanted? I do aim to please." the Doctor stated lightly. What? It was technically true. He aimed to please the Master. It made him happy. Probably that whole domestic thing.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 pm

"Not really, I'm just happy being with you," The Master caught himself just after saying it and pulled a face of confusion. That was awfully dull and romantic of him? Pulling a face of dismay, he didn't even both to work out why he'd said that because he knew that annoyingly so, it was very true. He loved being here with the Doctor.

Laughing, the Master couldn't help but grin as he leaned over and gave the Doctor a kiss. "I really am happy with you, how mad is that? I mean, don't call me on it if I have my world famous change of heart latest but-- I don't know, I just love being with you," the Master confessed with a small shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

That's was...Enough to put him into shock for a moment. Because this was the Master saying that. But it wasn't who was saying it that took him by surprise. No. What blind sided him was that the comment didn't surprise him. Even more than that? He returned the sentiment.

The Doctor smiled softly and moved to cuddle up against the other's side, offering a grin of his own. "You know? I'd have to agree to that. I like these moments. We'll need to keep up with our little personal outings once we have another kid. We need them." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 pm

"Oh definitely. Always," The Master smiled and nodded, tugging the Doctor closer and letting the both of them relax in the warmth of the hottub, enjoying the way it bubbled around them. It really was doing wonders for all the tension he'd had and that rather horrible car ride.

Looking at the Doctor, he sighed and settled against him. They'd make the most of their freetime and they would give up what they loved. Why should they have to? The Master was sure they could pull this off, they were brilliant after all.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"Koschei is starting to do better. He hasn't tried sneaking into bed with us lately. Even with the drastic changes." the Doctor pointed out softly. The kid was acting a little less possessive as well. Even going so far as to let Pest out to roam the house.

All good signs. "We can pull this off. Easily. On an unrelated note? What do you think of this place? We do own it. Well, technically you do, but I digress. Maybe we can come up during the winter with the kids or something." the Doctor suggested.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"Koschei is much better these days, very slowly getting more mature. Always useful. We hardly want him to regress, we need him to be more independent," who knew, maybe one day Koschei could walk the kid to school or take him to the park to play?... One could hope.

"I think we could. I mean, we own it so we can do whatever we want. We can play around together and-- well, I suppose Koschei and Marnal might enjoy coming on travels with us," the Master suggested with a small shrug of his shoulders. Why not? He wanted to start up travelling as a family-- maybe they could someday.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

"One can hope. I bet this place would be wonderful when it snowed. No sun or anything, but not overly cold. But pretty. Koschei mght like it. He's taking to painting again. He got into the stain glass kit I gave him for Christmas." the Doctor informed softly.

"He wanted to do his bedroom windows and I gave the okay. He has stencils and whatnot to help him." the Doctor murmured softly. He felt that the Master could use a bit of a warning on that one. Because Koschei mint not stop at the bedroom if it was enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 am

"It would be nice, it would be a good way to spend Christmas next year... yes, we can still celebrate Christmas," not very Gallifreyan but the last one had been amusing and besides, he like getting free gifts and all the lights. They had yet to really have a summer but the Master didn't mind that, he just liked winter as it was.

"Oh Rassilon, really?... all our windows are going to end up painted over by a 7 year old," Wasn't that just thrilling. That would be fun to explain to visitors. But hell, if it made Koschei happy. "Once we have the new kid, get them both settled, we should take a trip up here as a family and let Koschei do some painting.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 pm

"It won't be that bad. I mean...I told him to stick to his own room. Hopefully he listens. If not, it's removable." the Doctor assured softly. That's all be could really offer in that regard. He would fix it if Koschei got too out of hand.

As for a little family outing? "I think that would be nice. We can go and do it. Koschei can relax and paint and I can spend some time with you or Marnal. Hopefully. Still not sure how Koshei will do." the Doctor admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Koschei would be fine. The Master knew he was learning to be a better and more independent kid and the Master was rather proud of him actually. Koschei was maturing into a capable young boy and the Master was determined to trust him.

"I trust him, he's a good kid. I mean, I know Kosch isn't perfect and he's really messed up but I think eventually he'll be a good brother," Or so the Master was hoping. The last thing they needed was more stress and discomfort.

((Off to bed early, not feeling very well))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 am

{Feel better!}

"I know. Eventually. But eventually isn't now. I'm not worried about eventually. I'm worried about initially. I'm worried about him not taking well at first. I just...Feel a bit like I've failed, you know?" the Doctor asked softly. Though he doubted that the Master would.

"He's messed up. He has so many issues. Not to mention the learning problems. And I created him. I created him when I was my most unstable and I can't help but feel responsible." the Doctor murmured. He couldn't help himself there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:24 am

(Urgh, still ill but I have the day off at least XD)

"You need to stop looking at Koschei and all his problems and watch how much he's changed instead. It'll make you feel better," the Master worried, he even hated Koschei at times. The kid could be a vile little bastard and the Master knew that first hand. But these days, all he saw was a kid who was slowly growing up and accepting life as it was.

"I think he doesn't like the idea of it but he's like me, he's stubborn," the Master confessed because he knew one day that Koschei would get used to Marnal. Then and only then would he be happy. "You haven't failed and no matter how you look at it, you made Koschei for better or for worst. And we love him anyway, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 am

{I don't. 6 hours cooking and then 3 hours working. It's a long day.}

The Doctor nodded along softly and sighed a bit. He knew what the Master was saying. He even agreed with it to a point. "I try. And I do think that way. But that's not all I think about." he pointed out softly. And that was where the problems arose.

"But I do love him and I don't regret creating him. I just wish I'd been more stable when I had done it. That he could be more stable." the Doctor said softly. And he couldn't be blamed for that. And not just emotionally or mentally, but physically as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:11 am

(Yikes >.< my day today would of been 8 hours of working and then one hour of driving lessons.)

"Look, we messed that kid up together, in every way. You were unstable because of me. We fought over him because I was trying to get under your skin. I only befriended him to piss you off and look where that got us?" The Master pointed out, he wasn't exactly the good guy in this tale, he may as well be blamed.

But he didn't know what the Doctor meant, Koschei was weak and that would become more obvious when he was older and got more active. His intelligence was there but he was limited in how he displayed it and admittedly his empathy and mental state were something to be desired. It was a shame really. "We'll make it right."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 pm

{Eh. It was fine.}

"I know. Still have a guilt complex." he pointed out softly, shrugging. The Doctor couldn't help that. No picking at his head would cause that to go away. He tried, but it didn't do much. "It's fine. I'm fine. I'm happy." the Doctor assured.

And he was. He was happy and content. Shifting around, he kissed the Master, offering a small grin. "See? I'm happy. More than happy. I think Koschri will be fine. But until then I'm going to fuss and worry." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 pm

((Good to know!))

"You're always going to be a worrier, aren't you?" The Master pointed out with an amused smile, giving the Doctor a kiss and pulling him close because he really did have to roll his eyes at the daft man sometimes. It was like he enjoyed making his life harder than it really needed to be. And the Master loved him for it.

Because it was just part of him. "We'll all be fine and I'll be here to remind you of what an idiot you're being for worrying all the time," the Master reminded him because as far as he knew, neither of them were going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

{Yeah. I made teriyaki chicken today and had to make 3 more batches because we so all of it in 10 minutes. I ran out of chicken and had to use steak and pork. It's nice to know people liked it.}

"Don't promise things like that. Nobody knows if they'll be around or not. But that could just Bethesda worrying again. No matter. What does matter is that we're here now." the Doctor offered softly. There. That wasn't a bad thing. He just could deal with the Master saying he'd be there when it was possible the man wouldn't be.

"Do you realize we're cuddled up in a hot tub under the stars together? Can you imagine if somebody had told us we would come to this point at some time in our lives?" the Doctor asked softly. It was an interesting shift.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

(Woah that is good! Aww, I'm glad people liked it Very Happy)

"I'm immortal, I'm happy and you're the closest thing to an intelligent equal. So yeah, definitely not going anywhere," But he wouldn't be the Doctor if he wasn't worrying all the time like a right mental case. Shaking his head, he gave the Doctor yet another kiss.

"If someone told me I'd be cuddling you full stop, I would of laughed in their face. I suppose it has been well over a year, things change... people change. I mean, things could be worse. Right?" They were very different people now and sometimes it was a bit jarring but the Master was getting used to it more and more.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:34 pm

The Doctor grinned softly and nodded. "I know. It could be much worse. We could still be at one another's throats. I could still be in a right state. This is much better than all of those things." he said softly, offering a slight shrug.

"So. What would you like for lunch? I figure I may as well start thinking about that one. Don't want you going hungry now." the Doctor half-teased, his mannerisms playful in nature. He could be light and carefree. Easily.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm

"Oooh dinner? How about toast?" he was pulling the Doctors leg, he couldn't resist. He was sure the Doctor was fed up of toast now but hey, he was up for anything really, even food. He wasn't really hungry yet but he would be eventually. They had a whole day yet.

"We should of brought someone to cook for us, that way we could truly be lazy rich bastards," the Master joked, splashing the Doctor somewhat with an amused little smile. He did like being in control, it was rather fun actually.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm

"I miss cooking." the Doctor admitted, splashing the Master back. Immediately after, he moved forward to pin the Timelord, a mischievous grin coming into play. The other wanted to be like that? Fine. He could play the game a bit.

"You're a right menace. I don't feel like letting you up now." the Doctor teased, smirking a bit. What? It was entertaining to make the Master squirm a bit. He couldn't help himself. Especially when the other had started it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm

"Oi! I'm entirely innocent, you're the menace," the Master complained back, wriggling around to try and get himself free from the pinning. For a skinny scrap of a bloke, the Doctor had a lot of strength in him. He supposed that made sense in a weird way.

"Oooh don't annoy me, I might have to go you back," the Master teased playfully, wriggling free an arm so he could splash the Doctor once more. He always did enjoy to taunt him, he just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm

The Doctor quickly pin Ed the offending limb once more, pressing flush up against the other to make escape more difficult. The other wanted to be like that? Fine. They could be like that. Now it was a matter of pride and winning.

"Oh, you don't scare me. Besides, maybe you like being at my mercy. Perhaps having me take control and dominate is what you're into." the Doctor blatantly teased.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 am

"Oh yes, how wonderfully ironic for you," the Master teased playfully with an amused look on his face, the Master of all wanting to be dominated? Sadly... it wasn't that wrong. But the Master had his pride and admitting these things seriously were not his style. Instead, he preferred to play the game for the Doctors sake.

The Master rolled his eyes and gave the Doctor a small smirk. "I think someone gets off on being the dominant male. Oh Doctor, you never said you wanted me helpless and at your mercy," the Master teased before putting on a completely innocent face, just to mock him further. Who knew the Doctor had this side deep down... it was quite funny actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: