We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head slowly. "It went as well as to be expected and it wouldn't be forever, Marnal. But...I don't know. Maybe I can try taking him to see somebody instead? Just to see. Possibly get a few tests done to see if we can figure anything out." he murmured softly.

He just wanted to help Koschei. He really did. The Doctor hoped that finding out what was actually the issue might help. Because he could at least get it taken care of at that point. Koschei could use some medication or something along those lines at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:43 pm

"I'll talk to him but maybe we should let him recover, considering how ill he is," Seeing Koschei curl up so pathetically was a sig that the boy was not very well and really needed to heal before all of this crap was dropped on him..

"Look, lets just handle this all as it comes,yeah?" the Master asked idly because he couldn't think of what to do. He didn't want Koschei to go but even he could recognise what a danger Koschei was becoming. "We just can't let him get away with hurting marnal."

((Off to bed <3))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 pm

"No. We can't. We'll let him recover and I'll take him to see somebody. Maybe get him put on some sort of medication. That way he can stay here, but he won't be as much of a threat as he is right now." the Doctor murmured, shaking his head as he glanced to Marnal. That was a nasty looking bruise.

"And you need to stay away from your brother right now. I know you just want to make sure that he's alright, but he needs some sort of help. Relax though. I'm not taking him away. Just...getting him better." the Doctor assured Marnal.

{Night~! Pleasant dreams.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:12 am

"Well at least we know Koschei can hold his own in a fight," the Master remarked as he looked Marnals poor bruised head over with a wince. It was quite nasty looking but hopefully it wasn't going to be a problem.

Marnal didn't seem bothered, well not much anyway. He was more than happy to eat his dinner in the hopes that behaving will help them consider keeping Koschei. "I'm sorry, wanted to give him his card. I wanted him to feel better!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 am

"I know. But Koschei doesn't see it that way. He sees it as beig annoyed and he wants his space. Means he's also getting his space, Master. Tomorrow? Food, medicine, checking temperature. He's getting nobody to sit with him and keep him company." the Doctor cautioned.

Cold? A little bit. But could he be blamed? He was taking matters into his own hands this time around. He wasn't going to just sit back and relax over this one. Couldn't. Koschei needed to learn. "He'll be fine. But he's going to need to start learning." the Doctor asserted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 am

"Or you'll do by doing that is reaffirm his paranoid beliefs that you're moving on and you no longer want to be around him," the Master pointed out as he settled down after finishing his food, feeling quite content.

Marnal finished and yawned, looking rather beat, he cut his nap short to give Koschei his gift and now he was injured, it wasn't exactly a good day for the poor sod and the Master gave the Doctor an amused look. "Think someone needs to go back to bed."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "Sorry. But you know how this goes. He needs some sort of consequence. This is it. I won't send him away. But I won't let him get away with this one." he murmured with a small shake of his head.

He liften Marnal, taking the kid to bed. He even stopped for a moment to subtly soundproof the wall between Marnal and Koschei's bedrooms before heading back down to do the dishes. "So. Both kids are now in bed for a short time at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 am

"I won;t talk to Kosch tomorrow but that means you have to handle him. Can't help it, doctor. I have a soft spot for that kid... he#s me, at my very worst, I just wish I could fix him," he wanted to fix the boy more than anything, then they could all be happy.

Marnal needed a big brother, they needed a proper son and Koschei needed to be affectionate. But maybe they could never fix that, maybe he would forever be as he was. "Do you remember when we first had him? Much easier to deal with."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am

Yeah. The kid didn't talk at all and adored the Master for the slightest show of affection. If that was the same here or not was beyond him. "Yeah. Much easier." he murmured, cleaning up a bit. It was hard figuring out who all knew what. It was tiring.

Because he didn't want to screw up. "Just make sure he's cared for while I'm at work? I don't trust Kosch home alone." the Doctor murmured softly, shaking his head a bit. It was understandable really.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 am

"He won't be. Best part of working free-lance is that I can just have a day off, I mean we work on commission so I'm hardly worried," the Master would just take the next big job and live off the Doctors money.

He was lucky they were a team or he might of struggled. Sitting down, the Master sighed and tried to think of a good way to handle all of this. The Doctor? Well, he never did have the same love for Koschei and he never would. "Sorry about him, I know you made him but I still feel like most of this is my fault."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Really. See? Koschei is Koschei. Nothing more or less. But he'll be helped. Trust me." he said firmly. And the kid would. He wasn't completely losing it.

That had happened a long time ago. It really did. The Doctor just chose not to bother with it. "Sorry. I know this must seem horrible to you." the Doctor murmured softly. And didn't he just hate it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:36 pm

"Its fine, I just worry about the kid. Him and Marnal-- I just wish I could do something to fix this, maybe one day he'll be a social kid," he was being hopefully but hope was all he really had with Koschei.

"Was I ever that bad? I mean, on my worst days, I know I was a bit of a bastard but I was never as bad as Koschei... right?" Well, he couldn't remember a lot of events in his life. He didn't even remember the Valiant. So he didn't have much of a frame of reference.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Well. That was odd. He wasn't too sure what to say. The Master was worse than Koschei. On a bad day the man made a paradox or left him at the end of the universe. On a bad day the Master actually killed him. Shaking his head slowly, the Doctor dried his hands and approached the other.

"You were fine. Koschei was just a dark child with a few issues. Nothing more. You get over it quick enough, I suppose. Don't worry as much." the Doctor murmured, smiling. "What do you say to calling it an early night? We can lay down and watch something." he suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm

"If I remember correctly. I could be quite dark. I hope one day that Koschei will think like me. I'm surprised I'm even here, to be honest! I didn't think I'd ever be raising two kids contently," the Master remarked with a somewhat amused look. He had no idea at all what he'd done to himself but at least he was happy, right?

"Early night? You read my mind, I'm shattered," it was ridiculously early but he was expecting more than one distraction tonight, what with Marnal going to bed early, he was bound to be awake in the early hours of the day.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded. The sad part was that he would probably deal with Marnal and Koschei on his own should that particular need arise. Why not? It made sense. don't bother the Master and take care of your kids.

"Come on. We can relax and you can even have a proper lie in come morning. I'll take care of Marnal." the Doctor assured as he headed for their room. He didn't even know where the kid went on Mondays.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm

"I can't, you know why I can't. If we don't both wake up and say goodbye to Marnal, he cries his eyes out," that kid really was picky, young kids got used to a certain routine he supposed. "Once I'm up, I'm up."

The Master sighed and shrugged, he could have an early night and then once he was up, he could handle the house work and watch Koschei. Much better to play dad than freak out over everything that was wrong. "Expect to be up at 5am, that kid never stays in bed. At least Koschei hated mornings as much as we did."

Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded. "I could handle it. I don't really mind early mornings. I just adapted with your schedule." he admitted, changing j to pajamas before he collapsed onto the bed with a soft sound. Yeah. He was exhausted.

He had an attention needy child and an ill psychopath. It was bound to be a little Doug for him. Particularly while still getting use to this strange new life. "We need a date night. One night a week where it's just you and I. Hire a sitter or something." the Doctor announced.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

"I don't think a day every week would work, you know? The hardship of being a parent. But once a month? Do-able. Verica will babysit but she has her own kid and do we really want to inflict our kids of a load of sitters," it would not end well, it would probably end with Marnal and Koschei trying to off the poor women.

"Unless you feel like finding the perfect sitter, which may take a while," the Master remarked as he clambered into bed and lay beside the doctor with his eyes half lidded. He couldn't help being somewhat shattered, annoyingly so.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"Every two weeks. Meet in the middle. Verica would take Kosch I'm sure and I can find somebody to watch Marnal. Don't worry about it. I can work it all out and nothing much. Go out to eat or something. It would be nice." the Doctor murmured.

He settled against the Master with a soft sigh, closing his eyes softly. He was very content. Couldn't help that. "Love you." he murmured softly. The Doctor just wished the other hadn't gone to such an extent for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:18 pm

The Master smiled and nodded his head somewhat. "Love you too, you daft sod," the Master teased, giving the Doctor a quick kiss before settling next to him and burying his head against the Doctors chest. He was entirely shattered and for once? He didn't have to worry about his ego, most of that had been sorted with the retcon.

He fell asleep quite quickly and slept right up until he felt someone jumping on the bed. Urgh, he knew this would happen. Cracking his eye open, he made out the blurry figure of Marnal crawling around their bed. Why did they have another kid again?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

The Doctor was quick enough to catch Marnal, standing with the kid in his hold. "Shh. Come on. Let's go eat and let the Master sleep in. Okay? He needs to be well rested to help your brother get all better." he murmured, carrying the kid out.

Yes. He was trying to get past the issue of Marnal not having both in the morning by making it out to seem as though that was the best for Koschei's health. Hopefully it would help Marnal get over it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Dad has to watch cartoons with me! Why can't he? He'll miss Clangers!" Marnal cried, obviously not happy, he flailed about unhappily and looked over the Doctors shoulder with a pout. He always had cereal with the Master, watched cartoons, got changed and then headed out to the car. Now he was having cereal with the Doctor and everything was different.

He was a very stubborn four year old and he didn't seem to like this change in schedule. "You never watch cartoons," he pouted, sulking as he fidgeted. If the Master didn't come down, he was going to be very unhappy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 pm

"I can today. Besides. I have a surprise for you." the Doctor murmured. And he did. Sort of. It really only took a bit of thought to create and have waiting. Stepping into the livingroom, he sat the kid down in front of a standard aquarium decked out for a frog to live rather contently.

"I thought that you and I could get your new pet settled in in your room and have some cereal. Maybe cartoons. Would you like to come to work with me today?" the Doctor offered, raising an eyebrow. "I know you want the Master too, but maybe I want you all to myself." he joked, ruffling Marnal's hair.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh the Doctor had Marnal interested the moment he saw Frogs new home. Plastered right up against it, he tapped the glass and smiled in amusement. He had a cool new place for his pet, safe from Koschei as well so he didn't risk the poor animal getting squished.

"I'll go to work, I can be a sci-- scientic!" Marnal pronounced wrong, the Master said the word a lot and so did the Doctor but Marnal struggled to remember it. He was always happy to go to work with the Doctor, especially since the Master never took him to work. In fact, the only time Marnal for exclusively with the Master was watching cartoons first thing. "... Can we watch cartoons first?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm

"How about...We get something to eat and watch cartoons. Then I'll take you in with me and we can have fun. I'll even let you help in the biology lab. We got new crickets today." the Doctor informed lightly. Crickets which the frog would be getting to eat.

He left long enough to get some cereal, returning with it and flicking on the right channel for Marnal. He could handle it. Easy. He found it pointless and mundane, butthe kid liked it and he didn't want the Master to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next