We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm

It took the Master a good hour before e found the strength and got himself out of the basement. His eyes couldn't stand the light and the noise around the house was fortunately quiet enough. He wasn't in the mood to play social, he just went upstairs.

The house was different and he wasn't sure which one was his room. He opened two doors before finding a double bed and assuming. He was hungry but the thought of eating made him feel as sick as the idea of trapped did. Oh ... he was going to get that bastard back.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 pm

The Doctor dealt with Marnal and Koshei's before dealing with the Master. He headed up with a tray of food, making sure it would be easy on the stomach. "Remember that you started it." he said softly, sitting on the edge of the bed with a frown.

"You're on my bed. Sorry. You don't really have one now. You're welcome to it though." he assured softly. The Doctor wasn't too happy at the moment. But he could still play nice.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

The Master glared and downed the glass of water on the side in one very long go. Putting the glass down, he grabbed the sandwich off the side and moved away from the Doctor. Who did that bastard think he bloody was?

"We share a bed genius," the Master croaked out, he hadn't spoken aloud in 5 weeks, it was a little weird to do admittedly. Shoving some of the sandwich into his mouth, he tried his hardest to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm

"No. No we do not. You want to try that one now? After this? It's not so simple. You don't get my forgiveness so easy. You don't even get what you've done wrong, do you?" the Doctor asked softly. Seriously? That wasn't even fair!

"I'm not innocent. Don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly playing nice either. If anything, you did worse than I did. Marnal was terrified. Then again? You probably don't care, do you? So why care for me?" the Doctor growled.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 pm

"You locked me in a pitch black room with weeks with no food, water, bathroom or anyone to talk to. We're beyond even," the Master spat out angrily as he finished his sandwich and wiped his hands on his trousers. He was not going to feel bad for anything that happened here. Nothing was worth that sort of punishment.

"I made a brat cry a bit-- and you think he's going to be happy now you've locked him in like a lunatic," the Master mocked before snorting a half laugh and getting up as steadily as he could from the bed. "We're not even and we won't be for a very long time until I can make you really suffer and if you lock me in a room again, I will have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm

"You attacked me. Threatened me. Threatened Marnal and Koschei. That's not just on point. And you don't need to worry. Next time it won't be a room that I use to trap you. And next time I may not come back for you." the Doctor said softly, shaking his head.

The Master wasn't the only one snapping a bit. He couldn't help that. The Doctor just...He was gone. To at least an extent. "Back down and drop it. Okay? You will be happy. Maybe not tight now, but eventually." the Doctor murmured softly. Locked away with just him and two damaged kids? Yeah. Not much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Piss off Doctor, I'm not calling a truce," the Master shot back as he got to his feet and rubbed at his eyes, his head was pounding and he just wanted to get the hell out of this place and away from the Doctor.

"I'm going outside for a walk, I need fresh air," the Master asserted, he just needed to be back out into life and away from this prison within a prison. It wasn't exactly the cheeriest place in the world to be. "Try not to lock anyone else up while I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

"You're locked inside. Period. There is no way out. This? This house is what the universe has been narrowed down to. You can't leave." the Doctor said simply as he took to lounging out, shrugging lightly in a rather careless manner.

He wasn't playing around anymore. The Doctor was finished. The Master was trapped well and good. He'd made sure of it. At least until the man came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 pm

The Master didn't believe it. He stumbled downstairs and tugged at one of the boarded up windowed, attempting to peer outside and see what was happening. It was insanity, he couldn't of done this. How could? How did he expect them to survive?

"You're gone mad," the Master spat, there was no where in this house he could go to escape the bastard as well. The Master purposely kicked over the coffee table and knocked down the book shelf, just to make it how clear he was not happy here. Growling at the Doctor, he stormed off once more and checked around the rooms. There had to be one away from the Doctor he could stay.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:14 am

"You helped to drive me there." the Doctor said simply, following along after the other. He wasn't going to just sit back and pretend that this was okay. He saw no reason to play pretend. He had lost it and they both knew it.

"There is nothing else. I wanted Marnal and Koschei. I've kept them. You didn't want this universe any longer. I got rid of it. We both win." the Doctor said simply, shrugging. Eh. That was the best way to look at it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 am

"No, we're both losers and we're stuck here," the Master cursed as he started to use his power to deliberately change the set up that the doctor made. No matter how unsettling it was, the windows were now all nice and open.

"Lets let those little bastards have some sunlight, huh?" the Master taunted as he kept on searching for the door he needed. This was horrible and he was trapped in here with that horrible excuse for a person.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:17 am

The Doctor made a soft sound of displeasure at the sudden light, pointedly changing it back as he followed along. No. He didn't like having the windows fixed. He wanted them boarded up. He couldn't have either kid trying to slip outside.

Then again? They could already be. The Doctor couldn't quite recall where he had left them. That was never good. Nor was Koschei slipping from his bedroom and clinging desperately to the Master, trembling softly all the while. At least the Doctor knew at least one child's location now.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

The Master lifted Koschei up as carefully as he could, heading into the boys bedroom and locking the door tight as he held the brat close. The boy was always talking big but it seems he didn't know how to last when the Doctor actually fought back.

He would of been more amused but he was more pissed off. The Doctor couldn't do this. "I assume you're safe then? I know you hate him but do you know anything about Marnal? I'm trying to gauge the situation in case we have to make a break for it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 am

It didn't help that Koschei had had his mind picked away at. It hurt when he thought about things that were normal for him. The sort of thing that got him put away. Like some mental shock collar had been in place. With a soft whine, he shook his head, hurrying his face in the Master's neck.

"No...He's somewhere. Can't leave an' Doctor left me there." Koshei's whimpered. And it had been empty and he'd been locked inside a small room with absolutely nothing. It had only been for a few days, but that was a long time for a small child.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 am

"Yeah, I know that feeling," the Master set the boy on the bed and dragged the boys cupboard in front of the door. Just a precaution. Dropping on the floor, he exhaled and rubbed at his eyes, he knew Koschei expected him to solve this now he was here but the Doctor had lost it and right now, he had very little power.

The universe was gone, they had no where else to go and the bastard locked him up for 5 weeks! He was still weak from that who ordeal and his stomach was starting to growl again. "Look, we just need to work this out. We'll snatch Marnal from wherever he is and then the three of us will build our own place and just take a break from the Doctor still he sorts himself out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 am

Something told him that the Doctor wouldn't be as willing to go along with such an idea. Particularly if it meant losing the three of them. The man was a little power hungry at the moment. Never a good sign actually.

Shaking his head slowly, Koschei sat, his knees drawn up close in a rather protective manner. "It hurts. An' can't leave. Doctor won't let us." he murmured softly. The Master would be so lucky if he managed to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am

"Well watch me, we're leaving but we have to do this right. So... I need you to do me a massive favour and play with Marnal for a little while. Just stick with him till I say we have to go and all you have to do is make sure your brother gets out the house," the Master asserted, never a leave a man behind.... even a brat he threatened to kill not long ago.

"Now, come here," the Master offered, holding out his arms for the kid. He may have snapped before but five weeks in the dark sort of made him miss his son a lot. "We'll all get out. Might take a few days but we will."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am

Koschei sighed softly at that one and approached, embracing the man softly. That wasn't too bad. He didn't like that. "Doctor won't be happy." he murmured softly. He would be hunted down. They all would.

And when the Doctor located them? Well. It wouldn't be pleasant in the slightest. "I don't wanna...Doctor won't be happy." Koschei warned softly. And he wouldn't be able to deal with the man at that point.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 am

"Hey, I won't promise I'll save us... which is good because when I promise something, it never works," the Master teased playfully, he wouldn't let the Doctor scare his boys and torment them in this stupid house.

"Now, I'm going to move the cupboard and you and I are just going to read a bit, okay?" Why not? They had to act casual. Lifting the lad up, he awkwardly dragged the cupboard back where it as and grabbed a book off the side to amuse Koschei with. "Now, he#'s already tried to break my spirits and it hasn't worked and it won't ever. So you and I are just going to keep at what we're doing and the Doctor will soon learn to watch his step."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:15 pm

The Master wasn't going to be so happy in the end. Especially when the Doctor slipped into the room, eying the two dully. "Koschei? Come. You need to eat and take your medication." he said softly, crossing his arms.

Flinching, the child stood, heading out of the room in a slump. "No. You don't get to interact with those who you threaten to kill." the Doctor scolded pointedly with a glare. The Doctor wasn't playing nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 pm

"He's my son, he's not yours," the Master mocked as he picked up the discarded book and set it back on the bookcase. He wasn't going to follow these mad orders from a lunatic. If he wanted to see his son, he bloody well would.

"You can't isolate me from them, genius. We're all locked into one home and Koschei is always going to seek me out. Yes, me... not you," the Master shot back as he shoved his way passed the Doctor. What? He wanted food too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 pm

"I'll wipe his memory. If you put menin that position, then I will wipe his memory of you. Feel free to test me." the Doctor warned, slipping out to go and look over Marnal and Koschei as they ate. He was going to keep them under control and that was it.

The Doctor really had lost it. He couldn't be nice about it. He couldn't let Koschei and Marnal run loose and he couldn't allow for the Master to be content until he'd proven his point. It kist wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh that was it. The final straw, the Master was not taking this crap. Heading down the stairs quietly behind the Doctor, he didn't even try to hide his anger. He grabbed the first thing he could, a broke leg off the coffee table he'd pretty much attacked earlier.

And what logical step did he take? Well, he moved closer and attempted to smack the Doctor around the back of the head with it. A little risky but hey, he wasn't having the Doctor mess with him like this. He erased the boys memory? The Master could easily restore it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm

The Doctor wasn't going to sit back and take this. The Master was going to suffer or be happy. That was the option. He wasn't stupid enough to think he wouldn't be attacked. Which is why, upon entering the kitchen, he place a hand on the back of Koschei's neck in a silent threat, casting a dark glare over his shoulder.

"Don't even try it. You care about him? Then don't even try and tempt me right now." the Doctor hissed softly. And that was that. The Master wouldn't bother him if he didn't want to risk Koschei.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm

"You're threatening an eight year old boy? Really? Well, this is a new level of low," the Master mocked with an unamused smile, edging closer to the Doctor to try and calmly make his point that he wasn't going to back down for the bastard.

"Oh Marnal, aren't you so proud of your daddy? You know you're next. Daddy will kill you in your sleep," the Master cooed mockingly, knowing that the easiest way to get to the Doctor was the kids. Tossing the leg over his shoulder, he gave the Doctor a small laugh at this whole pathetic situation. "Its funny, really. How desperate you are. Is it because you know we're all going to leave you the first chance we get? Because that's very true."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next