We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

"I'm not breaking up on impulse. Marnal is getting better fast, he's a tough little bastard. One more night then we go home," the Master promised and that was only, at most, another 18 hours or so.

"We'll be home soon, promise," the Master offered, relaxing and ruffling his sons hair. "I mean, look at it as a mini vacation. We have free food, TV and the Doctor is barely around. It's not bad really."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 pm

"Why doesn't that bother you?" Koschei asked slowly. "I mean...You're together. Shouldn't he be around more?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. And shouldn't the Master be around the man more as well?

It was all a little odd really. It was as if the two just crossed paths briefly on occasion and carried on with their lives as if the other wasn't there. It was a bit on the weird side.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well a normal couple would but we're a pair of loons," the Master joked with a small smile, he knew why they danced around one another but he had no way to rationalise it to him really.

"I suppose he just wants to let me spend time with you. You're sick and I want to be with you. The Doctor can wait," the Master said, he spent time with him when the boy slept. Until then, he wanted to be with Kosch.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 pm

{Night~!}

Koschei nodded slowly, even as he settled down. At least he'd stopped trying to scratch so much. Because he couldn't help the occasional rub at the reddened dots. Nobody could when they had the chicken pox.

"Fine...But remember? You told me you weren't interested in dating." Koschei mumbled. And they had had that discussion before. Recently, in fact.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 am

"I'm not, well I wasn't, I wouldn't even say I'm really dating. I'm just idly pursuing an interest," the Master was being honest there, he had no raw sexual attraction or anything, he was just sort of experimenting.

He didn't date much at all and that was pretty obvious by how bad he was at it. He mostly ignored his boyfriend unless called upon. "Sometimes these things just happen."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

That made him feel a little better, actually. It meant there weren't any real feelings besides curiosity. A thing that passed easily enough. "Kay. You should leave him though. Before you hurt him." Koschei murmured.

And that was the only way that he could see this ending. Period. Not that he cared, but the Master should have. That was only logical.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 pm

"Thanks for the pep talk, kiddo," the Master mocked as they lay back. He was watching the cartoons most of the afternoon, though the Doctor was slow to bring them the snack. But then he did have a sick son.

Marnal was always first and always would be. Just like Koschei was first for him, he didn't want to let the little bastard down.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 pm

And the Doctor did duck in eventually with the Master's things, placing them on the bedside table. "Sorry. It's a nightmare to try and get Marnal to take medicine." he murmured sofly.

And it really was. Not that he blamed the poor lad. The stuff generally tasted disgusting. "Want anything else? Or should I leave you two be?" he asked softly. It wasn't too big of an issue for him. He didn't have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 pm

"We're fine, I'll come down in a bit," the Master promised with a small smile and a nod. Hey, he understood, Koschei hated his medicine too. He only took it because he hated being ill more.

Sitting back, the Master smiled and looked at the TV again. It wouldn't be long, he spent the whole day with Koschei, he usually craved adult conversation around this time.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Koschei watched as the man nodded and ducked out, earning a pointed glare. "I don't want you to leave." he murmured softly, clinging to his dad pointedly. He didn't feel like sharing.

Especially not with the Doctor. And he was going to be persistent over it. Because he really didn't like the sound of that in the least. "you don't need to go." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:54 pm

"Koschei, don't be silly, I was going to head down for 15 minutes and make dinner. The Doctor cooks weirdy things," the Master joked playfully, trying to ignore the kids clinginess.

It wasn't an issue yet so he didn't worry about it. "What do you fancy for dinner? Anything you want, I'll get it and then I'll sit with you till you sleep," the Master promised... course, he'd sneak out after.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Says the man who couldn't cook a thing. "Soup." he said simply. And he couldn't quite help himself with that one. It was the one thing the Master made well that he would eat while sick.

He even eased up a bit, backing off slightly so that the Master could go. He couldn't quite complain over this. Not really. Especially since Koschei was hungry.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Back soon," the Master promised, hopping to his feet and taking off out of the room. He loved the boy but he did need a break. Heading downstairs, he rubbed at his eyes and headed into the kitchen.

"Do you have any soup I can heat up? Koschei is hungry and its the best thing I can make," And yes, he had to make it himself in his own way or Koschei would know it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 pm

The Doctor glanced up from where he was cutting tomatoes for a sale and smiled. "Cabinet above the kettle. I keep some about for the days I don't feel up to cooking." he assured lightly, shrugging a bit.

He was more than willing to let the Master tend for himself. He wasn't that pushy. The Doctor just didn't see any issue in spending a few extra dollars when he was buying things already.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 pm

The Master opened the tin and poured it into the saucepan, setting it on the stove and turning on the heat. He idly stirred it to make sure it wasn't stuck together when its served up.

"So Koschei is having a needy whiny day so I'll be with him a lot but if you'll be awake passed 9.30, we can probably talk a bit," the Master offered, knowing koschei would be asleep by then at least.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 pm

"I'm not about to fault you for taking care of your son." the Doctor assured with a roll of his eyes. And he wasn't. He didn't exactly expect the Master to be about spending time with him.

"And I'll be up. I don't really sleep much." the Doctor assured, shrugging as he idly picked at his salad. And it was that simple. He would be up for some time yet.

-------

https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40