We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

That was...A surprise. The Doctor hesitated at that one. "That would be nice. I think I'd enjoy that." he admitted softly. He couldn't complain much on that one. Especially as it meant spending time with the Master.

"Tuesday is when I'll be back. We can go then." the Doctor assured, heading to check on Marnal. He didn't trust the two kid's left alone. Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 pm

"Deal," he agreed as he followed after the Doctor. The two boys seemed to be behaving, anyway. It could of been worse, admittedly. He often had visions of Koschei hurting the poor sod of a boy.

"Koschei, come along. We'll ride the trains now. Doctor, I'll see you Tuesday and Marnal, have a good day," the Master put his hand on Koschei shoulder and began to guide the boy out of the room.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 pm

{Sorry. Had a friend come around.}

The Doctor smiled softly and gave a small nod. "I'll see you on Tuesday." he bid, ruffling his son's hair playfully, simply hoping to distract from their guests' departure. He didn't mind. It would be fun for him to go on a train. Sort of. He'd never been, which meant that he really wasn't sure.

Koschei sighed and looked up at his father. "See? I was good." he pointed out. And he honestly believed that to be the case. Not like he'd done anything overtly bad. He was even careful not to let Pest slip out as they left.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 am

"You didn't have to tell Marnal that we pitied him, did you? He thanked you for coming, when someone does that, you just say 'you're welcome'," the Master pointed out, rolling his eyes as he shut the door behind them.

Koschei wasn't good... but he wasn't bad. This was middle ground for Koschei and he rather liked that, if he was honest. "Well, you could of done and been worse so we'll thank our lucky stars."

(S'all right, I wasn't on last night!)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Not really, he couldn't. The Doctor would have reacted had he been worse. It wasn't a very pleasant thought. Particularly because he didn't have many other options in the realm of what to do should he lose his tutor.

"'M not bad. I was telling the truth." Koschei murmured softly. Yeah. He was sticking by that one. Especially if it meant staying out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well we did discuss white lies and their purpose, try to remember that. We lie to spare feelings, especially those of a friendless and hopeless 5 year old," The Master remarked as he took a seat in the car and went straight down to the station.

They could loop back to get the car. There and back on the train seemed nice. "So we'll go on the journey, stop and have dinner, then head back and go home. Though we could site see when we get there? I've never been to this part of town by train."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Koschei nodded along with the other's plans. Seemed straight forward enough and who was he to truly complain? That didn't make any sense. Especially when he was getting what he wanted. Now who wouldn't like that?

"'Kay. So...Train and home....Can we go somewhere next week?" Koschei asked softly. What? The Master had been given it off. He didn't know that he was starting the whole private tutor thing on Monday.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"Well it depends if you start with your tutor Monday, I'm not 100% sure when it is. And I have to go in tuesday to collect an award... hmm, maybe we can do something Friday?" Koschei would end early if he did have tutor and then they could go do something.

Perhaps like a quick trip out into the fields not far away, they could have a wander around perhaps. Well, unless he had any ideas. "Anywhere you really want to go?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Koschei just gave a small shrug. "No...I just wanted to go." he admitted softly. To be away from the house a couple of days and the like. In hindsight, he probably shouldn't ask for something without knowing if the Master could actually afford it.

Getting out of the car, he smiled softly and headed for the ticket stand. Might as well get going. They had a couple of minutes before the train departed and he was determined not to miss out on it because of idle chit chat.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 pm

The Master was more than happy to be silent on their little walk to the stand and even while paying and heading off the catch the train. He never was that fond of the whole chti-chat.

When they got on the train, the Master staked them out a seat and let the boy have the window seat. Mostly because he'd brought a book in his bag and could amuse himself. "Everything fine?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Koschei positively beamed as he got settled, sitting so that he could stare out the window. This was nice. He enjoyed doing this sort of thing with the Master. Even better because it was something that he didn't have to share with anybody else.

"Yup! I like trains. They're fun." Koschei chirped. One of the few times that he would seem like a regular child. Hyper and at ease didn't normally suit him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 pm

"Trains are great fun," the Master agreed, grinning at Koschei and ruffling the boys hair. They started off slowly ad soon they were on the track, the scenery whipping by them swiftly.

And the Master simply pulled out his book and lazily read, occasionally offering Koschei a smile to make sure he was having a good time. It was nice but it always was with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Koschei simply settled in for the ride, watching the scenery go whipping by. He really did enjoy trains. More than he was willing to admit at times. It wasn't exactly a practical hobby to get into, after all. At least that's what he was told. Then again, his only friend had been a science obsessed nut job.

It wasn't until the train began to slow down to a halt that he grew restless, looking to the Master curiously. "Is this our stop?" he asked, cocking his head. Sometimes the train made other stops and sometimes it just went straight to theirs. He felt like checking.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 pm

The Master had a peer around before setting his book into his bag and nodding. "Yep, this is ours. Hold my hand while we head out of the station, it gets busy so I don't want to lose you."

Taking the boys hand, they finally got off the train and headed through the packed station, weaving in and out of people. "So, I was thinking, if we take the later train today, it'll be a long ride and you can see what a train ride is like when it goes dark. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 pm

That definitely had his attention. Koschei wasn't sure what he'd done to earn that, but he wasn't about to start asking. The last thing he needed, or wanted, was for the Master to change his mind. That just wouldn't be fair.

"I'd like that. Can we do that? I've never seen that." Koschei said lightly, hopeful. Never let it be said that he didn't get his hopes up quickly. Besides, this would be fun. A day that was just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm

The Master saw it as a chance to have one big go out before Koschei was back to learning. So, until then, he wanted to give the lad a good time. He had humoured him this week and now the Master would reward him.

"Sure, we can go to the shops, have a look around, maybe see if there's a park or a zoo then we can catch the late train," the Master assured as they finally got outside. "If all goes to plan, we should be back-- well, a bit passed your bedtime."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Which of course meant he'd be out before they even got all the way back home. "'Kay...An' food? 'M hungry." Koschei murmured softly. What? He was starving. Well, maybe not that bad, but still. He was accustomed to eating at specific times.

"Can we look for an aquarium?" Koschei asked as an afterthought. What? He liked going and looking at the fish. They were pretty and calming to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:53 pm

"Right, well, lets go find the cafe and while I'm there, I'll ask and find out," the Master assured as they headed down the road. The cafe wasn't far away and it wasn't busy either, the Master headed up to the desk and looked around.

"I'll have a ham sandwich and a coffee and Koschei-- erm, Koschei, what do you fancy?" There was a wide selection and the Master wasn't sure if Koschei could read it all but his boy was independent, he liked picking his own food.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Koschei cocked his head a bit before shrugging. "Chicken sandwich, please. An' a milkshake?" he requested sweetly, shooting the worked a small grin. Never let it be said that he didn't have the ability to charm people.

It sort of went along with manipulation. "'M gonna sit." he informed the Master, heading to get them a able by the window. It was nice and Koschei enjoyed looking out at the world as it passed them by.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 pm

The women behind the till was definitely charmed and she praised the little lad while the Master played. If only she knew the truth. 2Hey, is their an aquarium around here? My boy loves them?"

And like that, the Master got the address of the aquarium, directions and a phone number. Rolling his eyes, he dropped down by Marnal and grinned. "There is an aquarium 15 minutes from the centre. We can take a quick taxi ride and spend our day there."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Koschei grinned and nodded a bit. "I like her. She seems nice." he stated lightly. That, and she was easily led into a rather simple charade. It was nice when people were charmed and swayed by him. It meant he was doing something right.

"Why don't you spend time with Verica anymore? She's nice." Koschei added softly. If there was anybody he was willing to share his father with, it would be her. If only because he liked her and her son.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 pm

"Her? Really? Nah, she seems a bit-- well, I won't say," it was wrong to be that harsh but she wasn't his type. She was too young and he just found her a bit too bubbly. He never did like that.

"Verica is a good mate, I've just been busy at work and tired from everything that happened. I'll call her next week, see her at work," the Master mused but that was about it, he was never really attracted to Verica and he was sure it worked the other way as well.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Koschei rested his chin on the tabletop and raised an eyebrow. "Do you get tired of being alone?" he asked softly. It was a legitimate question! Koschei watched and observed people, his father included, and it didn't seem often that the Master was happy or that he wasn't worn down.

"'Cause I like Verica. You can spend time with her." Koschei said simply, shrugging. There were other people that he liked well enough. He just liked her the best.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm

"Koschei, if you're suggesting what I think you are, you're way off," the Master pointed out, a well humoured smile on his face. It was kind of sweet, actually. "Verica is like a sister to me, okay?"

It wasn't that he didn't get lonely, he just didn't really consider that sort of thing. "But no, I don't get overly tired. I don't always love it but I like my own company, it's just who I am."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged. "Just sayin'. I like her. She's nice an' she's pretty." he mumbled. Really? The Master could do much worse and there weren't many people that Koschei would ease up on long enough for the man to even consider a relationship of some sort.

"You know? I don't mind. I want you happy." Koschei pointed out softly. Well...He wanted the Master happy so long as it suited him, that was. He wasn't willing to back that statement up otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next