We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Koschei sat through the usual routine, allowing the man to poke and prod him. He even answered the odd questions of if he was happy and how the Master treated him. Seriously? It was like they thought he didn't know what they were getting at.

Looking to his dad with a small frown, Koschei sighed softly. "What now?" he inquired. Might as well know. He deserved to know whether or not this had been in vain or if it worked out.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 pm

The Master rolled his eyes as they all gave him sceptical looks. He didn't hurt his son, he had an accident! All kids have them. Rolling his eyes, he lead the boy outside with a small frown on his face.

"Well, I suppose we may as well stay home. I'll ring in and I'll watch you today, do some work. Tomorrow we're going in," he only said this because with these drugs, Koschei would probably be sluggish and confused, they were rather strong painkillers but the it was a nasty burn Koschei was sporting.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Koschei nodded softly in agreement as he went alon. Ugh. He wasn't looking forward to being medicated. It always made him either sleepy or dopey. Both things he absolutely detested. But there wasn't much of a choice.

At least he go his way. Nodding slowly, he settled in the car, sighing a bit as he took to starin out the window. "'Kay...'M sorry." he mumbled softly. What? He was expected to say it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 am

"I know and I'm sorry as well, okay?" the Master offered as he ruffled the boys hair with a small smile before taking off towards their place. Pulling up outside, he pulled his phone out and dialled the Doctors number.

"Come on, lets get inside," the Master whispered as he waited for the Doctor to pick up, slowly making his way towards the door. He had a sick boy he had to sort out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:50 am

Koschei went along, immediately making a beeline for the couch. He was tired. He just wanted to curl up and go to sleep. He just knew that wouldn't be the best idea for him.

And it didn't take long for the Doctor to answer calmly. What? He could be nice over the phone as well. What was wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Everything! The Doctor was a right weirdo sometimes. "Hey, look, Koschei injured himself so I'm going to have to stay at home with him but I'll be in tomorrow," the Master explained before dropping down in the sofa beside Koschei and dragging a nearby blanket over the boy so he could get some rest. "I'll catch up the hours, promise."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

"Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright. I would hate for something to happen. Especially when a kid is involved. Take as long as you'd like. Like I said, I'm really just filling in positions at the moment." the Doctor assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"Well cheers anyway," the Master hung up and tossed the phone down, still more than bemused by the friendly man. People were usually that friendly with him. Rubbing at his eyes, he settled beside Koschei with a bored expression. He actually missed work!

Sighing, he flipped on the TV and tried his hardest to keep warm while the Clangers played.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

It was honestly amazing how long Koschei could be knocked out for with medication. He stirred slowly a few hours later, shifting about restlessly and whimpering as he brushed his his wrist wrong. He didn't like that.

"'M hungry." Koschei informed as he sat up, holding his arm close in a protective manner. Yeah. Not too pleasant. Why'd he do that again?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

The Master looked up from his book and nodded, hauling himself upright and heading over to fetch something for the boy to eat. He warmed up a tin of soup and put a sandwich on the side before returning to the boy.

"Here you go, enjoy," the Master offered, making sure it was all steady in a tray so he wouldn't spill it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Koschei smiled softly and immediately took to picking through his meal. Even if he only ate about half of it in the end. Another die effect of the medicine he'd been given. It screwed about with his appetite.

"'M done now. My arm hurts." Koschei mumbled softly. As it he expected the Master to do something about it. Which he dot of did, actually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:20 pm

The Master sighed and steadied the boys tray before offering him a small smile. "I'm sorry about your arm, Kosch but I can't fix it," how could he help the boy? He had a burn, there was no cure.

"Look, I can't help wit that but can I cheer you up somewhere," the Master offered, ruffling the boys hair affectionately.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Koschei sighed softly and ducked his head. "'Kay...Still hurts an' 'm not hungry anymore." he mumbled softly. And he wasn't. He didn't want to eat anymore. He pushed the tray away gently and shook his head.

"Make the pain stop." Koschei mumbled, moving close to cling to his father. He was still tired as well. Never a good combination for a child.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 am

"Right, you need to go to bed," the Master said as gently as possible as he lifted the boy up and snagged his medication. He could put him to bed, dope him up and hopefully he'd be asleep in time for the Master to get some peace.

As they got upstairs, he pushed into Koschei's room and set the boy down before pulling out the anti-biotic. "You take this and you'll feel better. Plus, if you're good, I'll read to you and sit with you till you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Koschei whined softly as he was moved to his bedroom, giving a small pout. Really? He didn't want to be left alone to his own devices. Sighing softly, he settled back and accepted his medicine. He didn't like that part.

He didn't fuss though. He just curled up when done with the intention to sleep it off. That had to be expected though. Maybe he'd be able to sleep in come morning. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:51 pm

After everything was sorted and the boy was settled before he lay down beside Koschei and read to him. When he didn't actually fall asleep, he put his arms around him before smiling somewhat.

Right, time to use the big guns - he sang. He kept it quiet so he didn't make it into a big thing but he was holding out hope that the kid would let the drugs kick in a doze off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Well. That did it. The singing always got him. Koschei shifted about a bit and sighed softly. It wasn't long before he managed to drift off, more than just a bit restless in his sleep. But that was expected.

He was tired. He just wasn't feeling like sleeping. Or much of anything. Which is why, upon waking the next morning, he really didn't do anything other thasy there for a while. Because Koschei didn't want to be up and about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

The Master had slept on Koschei's floor, just in case he woke up, it was much easier. Sigma was sleeping against him, his heat was definitely keeping the Master warm and he fortunately didn't seem to be trying to get a good chomp out of the rat.

Always good news. Shifting in his sleep, it took him about 2 minutes before he finally opened his eyes and glanced over at Koschei. "Hey kid, how you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Making a soft noise, Koschei shifted a bit and shrugged. "'M fine...Arm hurts. I don't wanna get up." he mumbled softly. And he really didn't want to. He was hungry and nauseous at the same time, he was more than just a little groggy, and his arm was in pain.

The Master wasn't going to have an easy time with all of this. Koschei carefully shifted into a more comfortable position and sighed, shaking his head softly. "'M gonna go back to sleep." he informed. Never mind his father's job.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:39 pm

The Master sat upright and ruffled his head before dropping his head in his hands. Koschei looked awful frankly, he was pale and he looked rather sickly. But he really couldn't take more time off, could he?

Getting to his feet, he sighed and gave Koschei a look of dismay. "Hey, I know you want to sleep but how would you feel if I was to take you into the office? You could sleep there? Or maybe in the car?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Koschei whined softly and shook his head. "I don't wanna go. I just wanna stay here. Please? Don't make me go." he mumbled softly. And really? Why would he want to go anywhere? He wasn't exactly up to it.

"Can o stay home? You can work from here." he offered softly. Couldn't the other? it didn't make sense otherwise. The Master had said it was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

The Master sighed, he knew it was unfair to ask the kid to come with him and it was only one more day, it was the weekend soon and besides, Koschei would start school next week... well, if he got better.

Hopefully this was just aftershock. "I'm going to go talk to the Doctor, you just stay in bed," Heading downstairs, he pulled out his phone and once more, he rang the Doctor. Hopefully eh wouldn't mind being rung this early.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Miracle or miracles. The Doctor still wasn't a morning person. another reason for the whole make your schedule policy. Because like hell he was going to get up in a timely manner. Unless the phone rang, that is.

"It isn't possibly to be civil before ten. I suggest making this quick. Unless you're a tax collector or some charity, in which case hang up now." the Doctor said over the phone. He wasn't even fully awake yet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"It's me, Saxon, that prick who never turns up to work," the Master joked awkward, knowing that the man had a point, this was not a reasonable hour. Who wanted to be up at 7 am?

"Look, Koschei is really not well still and I know I said I'd be in work but I can't leave him... can I nip in, get some work and do it at home?" the Master asked with a small wince, not wanting to piss off the only man who'd give him a good job.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Great. Now he felt bad. Of course it was the Master. The man's son wasn't well. It only made sense to play nice. "That's fine...Why don't you bring him in? I do have a biology and medical degree. Hence the medical lab." he suggested softly.

What could it hurt? He might help and it was a second opinion. "Cheaper than a hospital and may help. You can take time off, don't get me wrong, but the offer is still there." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next