We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm

"What's making you uncomfortable? ... Do you like sleeping naked? Because I'm cool with that, I used to as well but then I got Kosch," the Master explained with a playful smile.

It was always a tad awkward when things went like this because he had no idea what to say. He wasn't sure what would make it better. "Sleep kills the spare time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

"Don't worry about it. I'm just restless. I've always been overly energetic. It doesn't have anything to do with you." the Doctor assured softly.

And that was it. He didn't mean any harm. "Am I makin you uncomfortable? Because I can go and let you sleep if that's what you'd rather. I'll just come back when I'm tired." he offered.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 am

"Don't be daft, I can sleep through anything if I want. I once somehow managed to nod off when Koschei had strep throat... boy did the kid give me an ear full," that had been on hell of a painful week.

It seemed like he always had the knack for sleeping, even when he wasn't tired. With so little to do it killed the time. "Just relax and go if you need to go, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 am

"I've always had a habit of laying awake and watching the shadows move. I'll usually end up sleeping late and waking early. Don't worry about me. Just get some rest." he murmured softly.

It was always so much easier then. To just lay about while his partner slept. Mind, his partner usually ended up feeling uncomfortable. The Doctor sort of hoped the Master would be different.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 am

The Master sighed and settled back. "Go to sleep, John," he could sleep just fine, someone lying awake was hardly a bother, was it? By the time he woke up the next day, John was asleep anyway.

He got up early to take a whining sigma out and give the pup a run around before he climbed back into bed beside the Doctor, offering half a smile. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

The Doctor smiled softly and settled in, eventually falling asleep, only to stir when the other left. He didn't exactly do well with disturbances in his environment. However, he did stay in bed, not wanting to disturb Marnal down the hall.

"Morning. Glad to have had you about." he murmured softly. And the Doctor meant that. He modded having another around at night.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 pm

The Master lay back and nodded his head, offering a smile. "Ditto," Looking to the side, he listened carefully as he heard a small patter of feet moving around outside. He could guess why.

"I think your boy is awake," But Marnal didn't come in so there was hope he was just getting up to use the bathroom and he might fall asleep again? One could only hope.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 pm

The Doctor groaned softly despite himself. He didn't want to get up and do anything. Very seldom did he have a proper lay in. This was not going to be one of those times.

"I hear. Don't worry. I'll get him taken care of. Suppose that I might as well. I mean, it isn't as though I'm not already awake." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 am

"Koschei was like that when he was young, I could never keep him in bed when he was 4 and then I could never get him up when he was 7!" the Master joked, looking quite amused before he turned his head to the door as Sigma wriggled out.

Obviously the mutt wanted to keep Marnal amused and frankly, good on him. "Sigma'll keep him busy if you fancy another 15-20 minutes?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:27 pm

"It's fine. I'm already awake. It only makes sense that I should get up now." he murmured softly as he say up. The Doctor couldn't really say much else on the subject matter.

He was one of those parents that believed that laying in bed all morning brought about bad things to happen. And could he be blamed? He did have a high maintenance child running about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

((Sorry for any delays, I'm not very well <3))

Marnal was on the floor with Sigma when his dad came and he beamed up at his dad, clearly excited for the new day. "Can I have pancakes for breakfast please dad? Mr Saxon might like them cause he never has them any more."

Okay, maybe he was projecting but his dad had been so busy lately that they hadn't had a special breakfast like pancakes for a while.. "And syrup too?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 pm

{Sorry to hear you aren't very well.}

The Doctor just smiled softly down at the kid. The lad did have a habit of projecting things like this. He had learned to simply go with it instead of pointing it out to the poor boy.

"Well, I was thinking waffles, but pancakes are doable enough. I'll have those up for you in just a moment." the Doctor assured firmly as he headed to the kitchen. That simple.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Marnal, ever a curious child, let his dad work on breakfast while he rudely pushed into his dads room to talk to his new boyfriend. The Master, still in bed, made idle conversation with the lad and put on the TV for him.

The Master was a father, he knew the dance of amusing a 5 year old first thing. It was TV, easy conversation and letting Sigma lie on him so the pup didn't make too much noise.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Unfortunately, when the Doctor had finished, he found Marnal easily enough and heaved a sigh. Because really? "Marnal, what have I told you about disturbing guests?" he asked softly, picking the boy up off the bed.

It was one of those issues that he faced with every other person he had dated. Marnal would bother them in his curiosity and they would show just how little they appreciated it. "Breakfast is done, by the way, in case you were hungry." the Doctor offered lightly as he regarded the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:20 pm

"It's all right, I love this show," the Master joked playfully as he watched a very brightly coloured bear thing dance. Always the height of mental stimulating, not exactly amazing.

Marnal giggled before holding onto his dad and offering him puppy eyes. He clearly wanted his dad to forgive him. The Master sighed and got to his feet. "I'm all for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 pm

"Except that Marnal knows not to bother people." the Doctor murmured, even as he ruffled his son's hair lightly in a show of good will. He wasn't going to expect the poor kid to behave perfectly every second of the day. That was ridiculous.

He didn't set his son back down until they reached the kitchen, settling the boy in at the table with a plate of food. It was at least an easy request to follow through with. The Doctor wasn't sure he'd have been able to say no even if it hadn't been.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Marnal was more than happen to get started on his pancakes and the Master took a seat beside him, picking through his dinner with an amused look at how happy Marnal seemed over having something so simple.

"I usually make Kosch fried breakfast on a sunday, you know? Like bacon, eggs and french toast," the Master remarked though that just depressed him a bit... when would he next get to cook for his boy on a sunday?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

The Doctor smiled softly as he regarded the other a bit. "I know that Lucy will drop the kid off tomorrow, but that would be another night alone, and you said you wanted to work from home anyway...So why not just stay another night? You won't be alone and Marnal could just come straight home tomorrow, and I can bring Koschei to you." the Doctor suggested softly.

It made sense. Not to mention it would mean having the other around a bit longer. A thing that the Doctor was finding that he rather liked.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

The Master weighed up the pros and cons before nodding his head. Kosch could whine but he was the one that was at his mothers so the Master had every right to be at the other mans really. "Sure, if Marnal feels like putting up with me again tomorrow."

Marnal beamed as he shovelled more food into his mouth, nodding his head eagerly. The idea of getting to go home right after school was great, he hated the labs. All he could do was sit very still and quiet... boring.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 pm

"Alright then. You'll stay and I'll have one of the assistants get you on a bus to come home in the morning." the Doctor said lightly with a grin. And the woman that the Master had started to date wouldn't be near the labs for at least another day.

He was going to be doing a background check on her. So the Doctor might have been just a little on the jealous side of things. Could he be faulted for it?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

"I'll be in on Tuesday but if I'm off Wednesday and Friday then Marnal can come round to mine and sit with me. I'm sure he doesn't like sitting in a boring old lab," Seems fine by him, Marnal ended early most days and the Master didn't mind.

Marnal wasn't as bad as Koschei, he was quiet and easy to amuse, a bit of TV and he was soon quiet and happy. Koschei always had to be doing something so paints or craft kits had to be out and ready.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm

"Alright then. That sounds fair enough." he conceded with a small smile. The Doctor wasn't about to complain much over this arrangement. He actually quite enjoyed the idea of having the lad somewhere other than the labs.

"I really can't than k you enough for this. Really. I mean, you have enough on your hands raising your own son. You didn't have to agree to this." the Doctor said softly. He couldn't deny being grateful.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"Koschei is in class till 3.15 and then we have dinner so it's not big deal, by the time he finishes dinner, Marnal will be home," the Master pointed out, he could probably get Marnal fed too.

"We'll work out the details later. For now? What are we up to today?" It seemed like a fair question, he was curious if the Doctor had anything in mind or even Marnal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 pm

"I wanted to figure out your campaign details and then I was thinking of taking Marnal out for ice cream. You're welcome to join me of course." he assured lightly with a grin. Who would turn down free sweets?

The Doctor wasn't sure that it was all that possible, actually. Everybody liked to get out and have a treat every now and again. Especially when somebody else was paying.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm

"Ice cream sounds great," the Master offered as he finished his pancakes ad slid them aside. He smiled and reached over, ruffling Marnal hair as the syrup covered boy beamed at the two adults.

Thank God he wasn't dressed yet, the last thing they needed were syrup covered clothes for the day. "I think your boy needs a bath," the Master pointed out with a small amused laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next