We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 pm

"I'm in no massive rush to move and I'm sure in the time up to it we'll be back and forth but this is something for Kosch, not me," the Master pointed out, sad fact was that he was bored everywhere.

That was the problem with living a normal life, it was boring. "There's never anything to do but me and Kosch like to be alone and here is the perfect place to do that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

"Long distance relationships never work out. At all. Something always happens." the Doctor mumbled softly. He hated it, but it was true.

"Don't get me wrong! I plan on making it work. Or trying. But statistically? It never does." the Doctor said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"Well we'll muddle through when it happens, I mean we do have things to do yet," the Master remarked, shaking his head in dismay because he didn't want to discuss this now.

It'll be fine, I promise. Let's just stop focusing on it, yeah?" the Master requested carefully.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm

"I'd rather not drop it. But I'm not going to force you to continue the conversation." the Doctor murmured softly.

He didn't care to upset his boyfriend. "Look. We can work with this. Promise." he assured, effectively dropping it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 am

"We will, don't know why you're even worrying, we'll sort it," the Master assured before he got to his feet and sighed, somewhat bored with being in here.

"I'm going to go play with marnal, kill some time," Lazy days really didn't appeal to the Master, he liked to be doing something
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject:    Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 pm

The Doctor meant no harm. But he knew better. He couldn't explain why, but the idea of the Master being isolated like he'd be living out here? It was a bad idea.

"I'll start cooking." the Doctor assured as he stood, kissing the other softly on his way to the kitchen. He wasn't going to interfere.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 am

The Master nodded and went outside to run Sigma around and take the lad down to the lake with him, just to kill an hour or two. By the time he got back, dinner was nearly done.

Marnal greeted his father happily, running into the kitchen and hugging his legs. "What have we got for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

"What do you want? Because I don't think you'll like what I cooked." the Doctor said softly. Mainly because he had made clam chowder and it had things on Marnal's list of things he wouldn't eat.

"What would you like then? Eggs? Sandwiches?" the Doctor offered softly. Eh. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 pm

"Can I have scrambled egg on toast?" Marnal asked with a small smile, knowing better than to try and debate otherwise, get rather fancied. He rather felt like something quick.

"Can I have some tomato sauce too?" Well, he did have a bit of an unrefined taste in food anyway.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 pm

"Take a seat and I'll make some up real quick." the Doctor assured as he got started. What else could be expected? He was trying to keep things light and at ease.

Once he finished Marnal's food, he served the chowder as well before sitting down. If his son wanted some, then Marnal could ask for it. But he wasn't pushing it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Marnal happily consumed his food and the Master more casually ate his, he was never big on consuming a lot, he could go days without eating quite happily with no negative effects.

Odd but true. Apparently Marnal couldn't manage this, he seemed to eat all the time and he definitely liked covering his eggs in sauce.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm

The Doctor didn't know what to say in response to Marnal's eating habits. Or Pest's, the cat content to lap away at a bowl of chowder as well. It was just a given.

"So. We were going to go into town tomorrow, Marnal." the Doctor prompted softly. Why not?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

"Oh cool, where are we going?" the boy asked, he loved exploring and travelling and he usually loved going into town on the off chance they'd get to have a look around.

Especially in the sweet shop and toy shop. "Do I need to bring my savings?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

"Only if you can think of something you want in town. Or you can keep saving up for something big." the Doctor murmured. He did try to promote saving up.

He wanted Marnal to learn responsibility with money at a young age. Not that he wouldn't buy things for his son! The Doctor wasn't that mean.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Marnal had saved and saved and saved for a long time now and his little piggy bank had barely over £30, which wasn't a lot but it was pretty impressive for a boy as young as him.

He only got change from his uncle, his granddad refused to give him anything really. "Okay, if I can then I'll bring my savings! I want something cool to take him."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 pm

(Night!)

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded. "Then you can bring your savings along. Simple." he assured softly. His son wanted to do it, so the kid could do it.

Humming some off tune, the Doctor took to cleaning up, happy with another night where everythig went alright. That didn't happen nearly as often as he'd like. It was nice when it did.

-------

https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40