We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 pm

"I can try that." he murmured softly. He would do it once they got home and hope for the best. There wasn't much else that he could do under the circumstances. Not really. He could never really know how Marnal might react to something.

The Doctor just smiled softly and kissed the Master softly with a smile. He was actually rather happy. It was a surprising thing to realize.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:53 pm

"Just remember that's he's 5, he doesn't think rationally like you. I once told Kosch there was a ghost in the bathroom and he believed me," bad joke to play on a three year old.

He smiled at the Doctor and offered him a quick kiss before glancing outside at the lads. "We should really tire those two out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm

"Thought the hike would have. They're fine. I've never actually spent time with my son up here." he admitted sheepishly. Not really.

He came to the cabin to get away or spend time with who he was dating. He never really included Marnal before and he felt bad for that. He truly did.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

The Master raised an eyebrow. "You went on holiday without your kid?" Christ, he didn't know if he was jealous or confused but either way, he never got to do that!

Everywhere he went, Koschei went. He hadn't had a holiday alone in 8 years now. "I never go without Kosch, you must have a really good babysitter, Koschei never behaves for any of them."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"I didn't have Marnal when we stayed in that hotel did I? It's possible. I usually have my brother watch him for the weekend. Rarely my father. Don't trust that man." the Doctor admitted

And it wasn't as though he did it often. "Last time we came here, I was still with Iros. Marnal came with...Well, it's like I said. Iros tended to keep Marnal at a distance." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 pm

"Iros sounds like a fantastic bloke," the Master remarked sarcastically, not sure why the Doctor even stuck it out with the man. Hell, he'd of broken up with the Doctor if he'd been harsh to Koschei.

Fortunately, the Doctor was pretty good with him, Koschei may not like him but the other man had a way of disciplining him that just seemed to work better than when he tried.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. "Iros isn't that bad. Well, he was, but not now. He's actually an okay guy to do business with." he murmured. And strictly business.

Because he didn't let the man near Marnal and that was the only reason that he could do it. "He isn't the sort that you should date." he conceded softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 pm

"Seemed like a prick when I met him, took the piss out of you more than once," the way he talked to the Doctor like he was some dorky loser did the Masters head in.

"He's stupid and he envies the smart, I can't deal with people like that. Just can't," Too many bad memories, too many beatings and name callings from the idiots at his school. "People like that should roll over and die."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm

"Everyone I've dated does that. I just like to think of it as them joking around in good humor." the Doctor admitted softly. He couldn't help that.

Sighing softly, he settled back and closed his eyes, shrugging a bit. "I've stopped caring. Or I never cared. Either way, it results in the same thing." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 pm

"You shouldn't let people talk down to you, you're smarter than them and they're taking the piss," the Master insisted, starting to understand why Marnal let himself get bullied.

His dad got pushed around and he must of assumed this was how people worked. "Set a good example for your kid and show him that you have every right to argue back when someones saying something you don't like!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yes, yes. Work on being more assertive. I know already." the Doctor murmured he got it. He needed to work on it and be better. And he was. That didn't alter what already was.

"Look. I don't care when somebody talks down to me because I know I'm better than that. That simple." the Doctor informed slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

"And people should know it too! Your son should," the Master argued because it was all well and good t think that way but he surely had to set an example, it made sense.

"Hell, I don't care for picking fights any more but if someone starts something with me in front of Koschei, I show him I can stand my ground," he wasn't overly violent, he more used his words instead of his fists.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 pm

"It makes no difference. He sees it happen when I'm with family. It doesn't matter when the person in dating does it. That just sets a double standard. But I know what you mean." the Doctor assured.

That simple. The Doctor was use to people screwing with him and gave up wasting the energy to deal with it. Period. It was easier to just let somebody he in their shots and move on. He got his own in his own way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

"So you won't stand up for yourself period? You're happy to let your son believe that in life he just has to stand there and let himself be bullied?" ... Woah, he had new found sympathy for Marnal.

No wonder the kid was so timid and afraid to make friends, his spirit had been crushed and his father had given him no real reason to build it back up. "Tell your parents to go to hell, for Rassilon sake. I would."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm

"I don't let him believe that. I tell him not to let it bother him. That they have what's coming to them. To keep low and stay out of trouble." the Doctor murmured softly.

However, he would give in and go with it. That was fine enough. "I'll work on it. Promise. And I don't break those." the Doctor assured. That simply. He would work on it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"Keep at it, I mean, you have a lovely kid but ... he's seems a bit shy," the Master remarked before shrugging, he knew there had been a very excitable confident boy in there once.

It seemed like Doctor had somewhat crushed that from his own pathetic childhood teachings.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 pm

"I know. I can't help it and he isn't shy. I know what he is and I know it's my own damn fault. But what else would you expect from what you've seen?" the Doctor deadpanned as he called Marnal in.

What? The kid was due for a nap as it was. Why wouldn't the Doctor stay on top of that? It only made sense for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

"He doesn't approach kids any more, you have to put a stop to that," the Master pointed out gently before he got to his feet and walked along to the kitchen to make sure Koschei was okay.

"Hey, you don't need a nap, right?" the Master asked the kid, he was much too old for that stuff but he was never sure how Kosch felt.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged. "I know. I'm working on it " he murmured. He just didn't mind his son being antisocial.

Glancing up, Koschei shrugged. "Arm hurts. A lot." he admitted softly. It wasn't something he enjoyed too much. At all, actually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 pm

"You need painkillers," the Master remarked as he made a swift dash upstairs and raided his suitcase for the painkillers he'd packed. So much for Lucy logic that it's useless.

Putting two pills in the boys hands, he passed him a glass of water. "Take those and you shouldn't feel too sleepy, I tried to get the anti dozy ones."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Koschei took the pulls with a small nod. Chances were that he'd end up passing out anyway. Suddenly being devoid of any and all pain could do that to a person.

"Thank you. 'M not...They aren't good for you." Koschei muttered softly. And he would stick by that. That's what happened when a person told a kid something enough times.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

"Koschei, you have lived with me for eight years taking painkillers and has anything bad ever happened to you?" the Master asked bluntly, raising an eyebrow. "I have taken painkillers since I was 8 because of my condition and I have never suffered because of it."

Sighing, he ruffled the kids hair. "The thing about your mom? She's a bit... daft. In the head. Which one of us, me or her, do you think is smarter?" The man with the qualifications and is acting head of the astrology department... or Lucy. Who, as far as he guesses, does nothing but sit around and enjoy her inheritance. "Too much time on her hands, is all."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 am

Koschei sighed softly and ducked his head. It's not that bad. Promise." Koschei informed. The swelling had even gone down. Always a plus.

Stifling a yawn, he gave his father a somewhat pathetic look. What? He hadn't been sleeping well lately and now the pain was dulled. It was only logical to be tired.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

The Master picked the lad up and sighed. "Bed with you, I'll come wake you up in an hour, not sleeping too long or your sleep pattern will be everywhere and I don't fancy staying up all night with you."

The kid could power through till the night and hopefully sleep soundly until he went back for him. Heading into the boys room, he set the lad down and sat beside him. "Painkillers doing anything bad yet?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 am

"Making me sleepy." Koschei deadpanned. Didn't matter if it wasn't technically the medication. He was a kid. Kids didn't put it together quite as well as adults.

Instead, he just curled up with the intent to sleep it out. He couldn't help himself. He was tired and worn out. It only made sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next