We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh yes, paying off the debt," the Master remarked with an amused smile as he followed along and clambered onto the bed, lying back with an amused look as he tried to work out what happened next.

So many possibilities, he was rather curious. "Can't wait to see what you have in store."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

"What I have in store, hm?" the Doctor teased lightly, kissing the other and smirking. "And if I gave you the offer of whatever you want?" he asked slowly, working on removing the Master's clothes.

Either way they went about it, those were definitely going to be in the way. Something that just didn't do in the least. "It is your turn to get some form of satisfaction, after all."
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

"Trust me, Johnny-boy, I don't mind what you do," the Master teased playfully, using the name he knew annoyed the man out of playful endearment, kissing the man before he could correct him again.

"We have an hour or two safely," the Master insisted, kissing him once more and nipping his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 pm

John still made a sound of protest to the name, even as he returned the kiss, pulling back to shoot the Master a look. "You know better than to use that. Now you're being punished. I was going to offer to let you top.'' he scoffed lightly.

Ducking his head to kiss at the Master's neck, he reached down to begin stroking the other with a ghost of a touch. He was never above teasing. It was one of the things that the Doctor tended to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"Let me? You're a regular commander in bed," the Master raised an eyebrow, clearly amused, he couldn't help it. The Doctor really didn't seem the type, it was odd to him.

The Master bit his lower lip and arched upwards to make his point. "Oh come on Johnny," the Master moaned, trying his hardest not to smile. It was too much fun.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

The Doctor drew back a bit and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, let you. And call me that one more time and I'm going to gag you." he said sternly. He actually meant that.

Then again, it might not have been that big of a threat. The Doctor wasn't above doing it, mind, and it definitely wouldn't be the first time he'd done it to somebody over his name. Not that it really deterred people usually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 pm

The Master snorted in disbelief. No way was this bloke that ... well, into that stuff. Yes, the Doctor was surprising in bed but hey, backing down was not an option for the Master.

Especially not when he was being 'let' to top. "Oh Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, you are particular about your name," the Master teased, smirking playfully at the man before moving in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm

The Master should have listened. The Doctor drew back, not letting the other kiss him, and raised an eyebrow. "You, my dear, should have listened." he chided lightly. In his defense, he had warned the other!

He simply moved away and dug about until he found a tie he was pretty sure didn't belong to him. That would do it. Smirking, the Doctor returned to the bed and moved to gag the other. "Say ah." he deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 pm

The Master raised an eyebrow before snorting in amusement. Really? They were going there? "I assumed bondage was reserved for months into the relationship."

Watching the man approached him, he raised an eyebrow. "Really? You're going too-- really? You?" If he stopped talking, it might of been easier to avoid the offending object but the Master could never seem to shut up sometimes, he just had to pick fun.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm

"I'm not binding you, I'm gagging you." the Doctor informed smartly, using the other's insistent talking to his advantage, tying the tie into place. It wasn't even that tight.

But it did keep the Master from talking. "Now. Unless you are so absolutely deterred by my way of quieting you down, can we continue? A simple nod shall suffice." the Doctor assured, ghosting his fingers over the other's arousal once more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Pulling a face, the Master raised an eyebrow. So that was kissing out and bloody hell, he was still that annoying thing with the half touching, not quite getting there.

Groaning, he raised his hips once again, trying to make his point, mumbling something about hurrying up that didn't quite come out as he had wanted it too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

"Tch, no." he chided playfully, pulling his hand back. The Master was definitely impatient. The Doctor rolled his eyes and gave the other a small smirk. "Patience. I said I was returning the favor." he reminded, as if that would explain everything.

And really? It sort of did. Because not a minute later, the Doctor was leaning down to lap and suck at his partner's arousal. And honestly? The Master should have seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

The Master had never been a patient man, it was why he struggled in a normal world. He wanted instant gratification and he rarely got it. He was no more patient than a child really.

Moaning, the Master reached his hand down and fumbled to stroke the Doctors hair, trying to move him in close without accidentally choking him or pushing his head.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

The Doctor actually chucked softly at the hand in his hair. Really? He was more surprised that the Master hadn't just removed the tie. Not that he was complaining.

He shifted a bit to take in more of the Master, humming softly as he settled into a relaxed rhythm. At least he wasn't exactly teasing anymore. The Master had that much going for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 pm

The Master couldn't help it, at least when he was holding the mans head, he could guide him and get a kick of power out of things. It was truly quite amazing the way the Doctor worked.

He did, however, get a bit fed up and raise one hand free, tugging awkward at the tie to try and dislodge it with one hand. The knot was awkwardly tight!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 pm

The Master also had a thing with wanting the illusion of control. And an illusion was all that it was. Because the Doctor much preferred to stay in charge of things.

"If you're going to remove that, then you'd better refrain from calling me Johnny. Otherwise, the next time, you won't be able to get it loose." the Doctor murmured softly as he drew back, going back to teasing as he lapped the head of the other's erection softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

The Master finally managed to dislodge it and took a deep breath, moaning somewhat as the Doctor lapped against the head. Biting his lower lip, he took a moment to try and compose himself.

"Why'd you even hate Johnny?" the Master complained, trying his hardest not to focus on how hard it was to form a coherent sentence.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"Do you really want me to stop and tell you?" the Doctor asked softly. One would think that the Master would at least hold off on that one. Particularly when the Doctor's mouth was preoccupied.

He was hoping to avoid the topic for a bit. A fact that was further proven when he ceased teasing and returned to sucking the other off at a steady pace. The Master couldn't really fuss or complain about that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:17 pm

He was going to respond but he still forgot how to talk as the Doctor completely took his mind off it. Trembling, he groaned and gripped the bedcovers much tighter.

He was getting closer and he couldn't hold back much longer, all he could do was take quick inhales of breath.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 pm

The Doctor adjusted his position to get a better angle, following through to the Master's orgasm. What? It wasn't something that bothered him.

He pulled back and offered a small smile once the other was done, giving a bit of a half shrug as he swiped at his mouth. "See? Told you that I would pay you back." the Doctor said lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm

The Master exhaled loudly and grinned happily, enjoying this moment post-orgasm, before he finally pulled the tie off from around his neck and tossed it at the Doctor.

"You know, for a man who doesn't stand up for himself much, you definitely have a wild side... and I don't get the hate of Johnny, I like it," the Master informed him with an amused look.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

{Night!}

"I hate that name. And I told you before. I'm far too submissive in general to not be assertive in the bedroom." the Doctor reminded lightly, shrugging as he moved to settle down beside the Master.

He couldn't help it. Not really. "There's not much to say about this. I do have to ask, though. Does that wild side bother you?" he asked slowly. Might as well check.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 am

"I like Johnny, it's more... I dunno, fun," everything about the man was a bit ordinary and boring on first sight, especially with a name as generic as John Smith.

Johnny just seemed to fit. "Bother me? I find it intriguing to say the least," the Master informed him with an amused look, he wouldn't even call it that wild, more domineering. It was amusing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 am

"Good. Then I won't feel bad and I won't hold back. Now. Get dressed while I unlock the door." the Doctor murmured, getting up and doing just that.

Stripping down to his boxers, he crawled back into bed with a soft sigh. He honestly just planned on sleeping the night away as per usual. "By the way, Marnal and I are staying until Sunday. You're welcome to as well while Koschei is with his mother."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 am

"I'll stick around, better than being at home," the Master remarked as he curled beside the other man and closed his eyes, more than happy to drift off asleep.

Fortunately Marnal didn't come in and the Master found that a giant relief because he seriously needed to shower and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next