We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

"Well that sounds great," he wasn't sure how to go about this but he liked the idea of these two bonding in some way so while they got along, perhaps he could take a step back.

Maybe he could amuse Marnal, the lad seemed to find it hard to work out what he should be doing, he was so wonderfully awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:07 pm

"It is. Yue can come with us. Marnal is going." Koschei offered softly. He didn't much care for that though.

But he was going with it. He wasn't about to try and push the kid away from the Doctor. That wouldn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

the Master nodded his head and offered the Doctor an amused look before getting to his feet. Rubbing the back of his neck, he walked into the kitchen and smiled as Marnal slipped by him.

"Getting better at the food thing," the Master offered before leaning on the counter. "Going to see a deer?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm

The Doctor glanced up from where he was cleaning and shrugged. "I suppose I am. I am trying." he murmured softly. And that's all that he could do.

And as for the dear? "I am. I thought Koschei would like to see one. I hope you don't mind my offering to take him." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"Course not, I don't mind at all," the Master assured, smiling at the other man, it only seemed fair to him that the other man should try and bond with his son.

He tried it with Marnal, it was why they watched TV together and played with Sigma among one another. "Sounds like a fun day out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:53 pm

"You're welcome to come along." the Doctor offered softly. What else was he supposed to do? Even he knew it was awkward to not invite the man.

Though the damage might have been done. "It could just be a little group outing. We'll all just spend some time together." he suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

"Well I as thinking you and Koschei could take the lead, me and Marnal will just follow?" the Master offered though he'd probably have to consult with Marnal on that one.

The kid seemed to adore being around his dad but he hardly hated the Master. "I'd like it if you two could bond.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Marnal hadn't even wanted to go. He just didn't want to leave the Master stuck with his son. "It's fine. I was thinking we could all go and just feed the dear." he admitted.

"Not exactly much bonding. No more than having Koschei with me in the kitchen." the Doctor said lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"If you fancy though I was considering asking Marnal if he wanted to take Sigma for a walk so ask him, if he wants to feed the deer, it's fine but either way," part of him wanted Koschei to bond with the Doctor and do something with him.

Another part of him really wanted to give the man a break from his son, he was getting rather stressed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and nodded a bit. "I think Marnal would prefer you to take him in all honesty. He doesn't really like deer. He's too...Marnal. They scare and run away." he admitted sheepishly.

He knew his kid would prefer something else. But what could he do about it? He didn't want to leave the Master with his son.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 pm

The Master nodded and poked his head out the kitchen door, grabbing Marnals attention. "Hey, Marnal, you want to walk the dog with me while the Doctor and Koschei go off to see the deer."

Marnal grinned and nodded eagerly and the Master looked back at the Doctor. "Yep, definitely. Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:44 pm

"Why are you do nice to him?" the Doctor asked incredulously. And then he realized just how bad that honestly sounded. Even if he hadn't meant it.

"I mean, I'm not use to people takin to my son is all. It doesn't make much sense. Even if you're a great guy." the Doctor said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"Dunno? Father instincts? The mutual brotherhood of those who suffer at the hands of bullies? Can't work it out," Marnal was an awkward kid but he wasn't dreadful.

"He reminds me of someone, not sure who exactly, but hey any friend of sigmas is a friend of mine," the Master joked, grinning in amusement at the other man.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"It's a lot to work my head around. I mean, it isn't exactly the norm where we're involved. But that doesn't mean I'm not grateful." the Doctor was quick to assure.

And quite frankly? There wasn't much of a reason to complain. He was happy to have somebody like his son. It was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm

"You know, it's funny, all of this is coming from a man who wants to spend the day feeding deers with a boy who always says he hates you and tried to get you fired," the Master pointed out with an amused expression.

Yep, that was the oddest thing. At least Marnal didn't dislike him. "Why do you want to spend time with Kosch then?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 pm

"Because I'm dating his father and he happens to hate me. Not to mention I scare him. I'm hoping the I can get it to the point that we won't break up again over it." he admitted softly.

The Doctor wasn't doing it all selflessly. He honestly worried. Though he did care for the brat as well. There was no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"Well good luck, he can be stubborn. I'll watch Marnal while you too bond, I'm sure the kid could use a break... no offence, I mean, he's tense around you," the Master explained with a small shrug.

The boy clearly loved his father and he was usually very happy but the moment things went bad, the kid seemed to be lost in guilt and worry, it was rather sad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm

"I know. I tend to screw up a lot and I can't even begin to explain what all is wrong with Marnal. He just tends to lose it a bit." the Doctor admitted softly.

It wasn't pleasant. Quite the opposite in fact. Because he knew his was causing trouble for his son and he didn't know how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 pm

"I could give you advise but I worry I'm not the best for that sort of thing... but I will say this, that boy is worried every second you'll snap at him, probably left over from Iros," And the celery thing hardly disproved this theory.

Neither did the Doctors manner of handling his son. "He's five, just talk to him like you'd talk to a five year old. They're little idiots... in a good way, of course."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 pm

"I know. The kid is a mess and I make it worse. Moving on. Do you want Marnal and I to come with you tomorrow? Or do you want to just borrow the car and drop Koschei off yourself?" the Doctor inquired lightly.

He didn't know the kid would be gone a week yet. Not that it mattered much. The Doctor honestly didn't mind when the Master came about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

"I'm dropping him off for a week, I thought he might like it and he seems game so that's just that," the Master admitted, shrugging his shoulders with a small look of dismay.

"I'd rather go alone, actually," the Master confessed, it'd be easier really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"Take my car then. And you know you're welcome about any time that you like. I don't mind and Marnal adored having you and Sigma about." he offered lightly.

Kissing the Master softly, he offered a bit of a smile. "I'm going to take Koschei out. Have fun." the Doctor said lightly, picking up a box of sugar cubes before moving to take the lad.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Once the two had left, he took Marnal around the woodland area, throwing the ball to Sigma and playing around with the dog. Marnal was quite a fun kid, he missed his own sure, but Marnal was much more imaginative and childish.

Koschei had always been very mature and serious. As they headed back to the house, the Master sat outside the front door while Marnal lay in the grass with Sigma. They were just waiting for those two really.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 pm

The Doctor returned soon enough with Koschei, actually quite pleased with what took place. Koschei got to see a deer and even feed a fawn. All in all, he couldn't complain.

"Hey. How long have the two of you been waiting?" the Doctor asked lightly. Hopefully not long. He didn't want to be an inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 am

"10-15 minutes, there about. We just thought waiting outside was nicer than waiting inside," the Master remarked as he watched Marnal chase the dog around the garden.

All in all,he'd have an all right day, Marnal was great company and the Doctor and Master being together was rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next