We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"Don't be daft," the Master teased as he stripped off and dropped into the tub, settling back and smiling at the Doctor. This was pretty fun, admittedly. Nice to have no kids around.

"So what are we going to do when we head back then? I mean, just hang around the house... we haven't been to work in two weeks," though the Master did keep updated via laptop.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

"I have a meeting on Tuesday and I'm conducting interviews the following day. I also have an appointment Tuesday evening." the Doctor murmured softly with a small frown. In other words? He needed somebody to watch Marnal then.

"Popping into work would be good for a bit. There's not much you have to be there for." the Doctor admitted. Did he play favorites? Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'll manage the department from home and I can watch the kid, it's the holidays now, I'm sure he'll like someone beside a nameless babysitter," oh yes, offering without prompting.

Wasn't he just lovely? He was just hoping that if he ever needed a babysitter, he could secure one in future. "I don't mind, I can work on my laptop and keep the kid amused. I'll be watching Kosch soon too anyhow."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

The Doctor smiled softly, leaning in and kissing the other. "Thanks. I appreciate it." he murmured sincerely. It definitely meant something to him.

He wouldn't even mind returning the favor. "Honestly? I like having you there. It makes that house seem a bit less...Empty." the Doctor admitted sheepishly. It was the same feeling that had drawn him to the place to begin with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 am

((Happy easter!))

Frankly the Master agreed, sometimes he felt frustratingly alone, as if no one truly understood what was around them. He didn't quite get why that happened though.

He didn't know a lot of things, he often got claustrophobic and he understand why it happened. "Well keeps me company, I like having people around and I can tell Marnal likes company. Koschei? I think he likes it more than he admits."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:28 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged. "I like you being around. That's all. You're more than welcome to come about whenever you'd like." he assured.

If only because he could trust the Master with Marnal and that's what was important to him. Shifting closer, thé Doctor wrapped and arm around the other's shoulders with a smirk. "So. What exactly did you have in mind?"

{Happy Easter!}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 pm

"Well do you want something blunt or something more metaphorical?" the Master teased playfully, looking clearly amused at the very idea of it all and flirting was not his style.

Moving closer, he playfully kissed the Doctor and shifted closer, just to get a little closer to the man. "You wanna shag?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 pm

"Not quite what I meant. I meant what are you looking for. As in, do you want to go that far or did you have something else in mind." the Doctor murmured, pressing up closer and kissing the other's neck.

"Pretty sure you answered my question though." the Doctor mused playfully. He couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

"I always find being forward gets all the small talk out of the way and breaks the tension. I don't mind how we go about this but I imagine doing this in a hot tub is hard," the Master suggested playfully.

Just a theory of his, no real grounding too it. He had personally never tried himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm

"Not hard. A little awkward at first." the Doctor admitted softly with a small shrug. Hey, at least he cleaned it. "We can head to the bedroom whenever you'd like." he assured.

Why not? The Doctor didn't mind any of it. Quite the opposite in fact. "I assure you that I'm game for whatever you want to do." And he was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm

"As much as I don't want to leave, I think we should make the most of that bed before your boy takes control," the Master teased playfully as he looked over his shoulder.

It was all clear and it didn't seem like an awful idea really. "So... I think it's my turn to owe you one?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 pm

"Don't worry too much about that. Come on." the Doctor murmured softly as he got out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed his clothes before heading back inside.

"Whatever is fine by me. But I'd think that their are more things to do than return favors." the Doctor blatantly teased, making sure to lock the door once they were in.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

"Oh really? Do you have anything in mind?" usually the Doctor did things to keep him happy, which the Master liked, but he liked to show he could do just as good himself and besides, they still had things to do.

Now he was officially single and Koschei couldn't get in the way, he was happy to go about things as he could. Wrapping a towel around himself he rushed after the Doctor. "Come on, what do you fancy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

"Patience. Just wait and you'll see." the Doctor said lightly, smirking. Half the fun was in toying with the poor man.

And really? The Doctor couldn't help himself. He really couldn't.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

"You're always playing games, you're quite an infuriating man, you know that?" the Master teased back, smiling despite his annoyance but oh well, the Doctor often knew what he was doing.

And the Master happily followed him into the bedroom, gently shutting the door to prevent waking Marnal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 pm

"You know you love it. I'm not going to have a fuss if you don want me to keep on like this." the Doctor assured softly.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, the Doctor offered a coy smile. "You know? I prefer seeing you disheveled. It doesn't fit the typical image."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:39 pm

"Why? Do you love disorder or something?" the Master asked as he raised the towel to ruffle his hair dry. He always felt a bit at loss and a bit ... normal when he dressed casual.

He had a bit of a thing for trying to have and afford the best clothes possible. "Does it do that much for you? Just to be away from the suits and my usual appearance?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

"It's just different. I like seeing you let your guard down." the Doctor admitted softly. He meant no harm.

Tugging the other down, the Doctor offered a small grin. "So. Here's what I was thinking. We're going to go all the way. I was going to ask you if you wanted to take control instead of my ordering you about for once." he murmured sheepishly. So certain past relations suggested that some might find issue with how he was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:31 pm

The Master smirked somewhat at the very idea. "That was my suggestion originally. Don't take this personally but if you and I go all the way, I'm definitely taking the lead."

Playfully offering the Doctor a kiss, he nodded his head in agreement before pausing somewhat, just to check. "Are you sure you don't want to? I mean, we will alternate I assume but if you change your mind, just say," he liked the idea of this but he had to make sure the Doctor was fine with it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"I offered, did I not? Don't make me change my mind." the Doctor muttered with a small roll of his eyes. The Master couldn't really say much to that one, hopefully.

"It's fine. It really is. I don't mind giving in a bit for once." the Doctor assured softly. What else could he say?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"Just don't kick me one if you change your mind," the Master joked as he clambered onto the Doctor, moving in closer to get back into the feel of things once more.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled playfully. "Have you got everything we'll need?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

"In the bedside table." the Doctor assured softly. And really? There wasn't much else to be said on the matter.

Shifting, the Doctor squirmed his way up the bed to dig about in his drawer before offering the lubricant over. This was more than fine by him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 pm

The Master nodded and frowned somewhat before clearing his throat. "Allow me to kill the mood and ask if you want to jump right into it or not? I never judge this well."

Sex was not something Time Lords were considered experts on and when it came to this part, it was like not knowing what to say next in a conversation. He could do it and do it well but he didn't know if the Doctor wanted to play around beforehand.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

"You do seem to like killing the mood." the Doctor teased softly. "Don't worry about it. I told you that whatever you wanted to do was fine." he assured.

He honestly didn't care all that much. "It's fine. Promise." he assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 pm

((Off to bed!))

The Master rolled his eyes and slicked up his fingers, moving in closer and deciding to make sure the Doctor was stretched enough as he slipped his fingers inside the man.

He was as gentle as possible, not wanting to accidentally hurt the man. That would not end well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next