We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. "I don't want to know. Period. I'd rather avoid you telling me." he asserted softly.

He was hoping to avoid it as long as possible. The Doctor knew he'd have to know eventually. That didn't make him feel any better about it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"I don't think things will be as bad as we think," the Master assured as he walked along the muddy ground, trying his best not to get wrapped up in it all.

Sigma came running over, shaking mud and water at them. "Well, you didn't think we'd avoid the mess, did you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:48 pm

The Doctor definitely disliked this. A lot. Nevertheless, he simply brushed himself off with a small frown. Right. No use bothering now.

"Suppose no. It's probably best to start heading back now as it is. I need to cook still." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

As it was starting to spit rain, it was probably best, he didn't need the Doctor getting wet and complaining. Marnal scampered after his father as they headed in and he was a bit of a nightmare.

He had mud all up his trousers and on his shirt, he was pretty damp but hey, he seemed pretty happy!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Yup. And now for the fun part. "Go on upstairs to bathe Marnal. I'll run you a bath real quick." the Doctor instructed, removing his shoes before heading up to do just that.

Immediately after which he set to work. The Doctor just wanted to clean up the floor of mud and get that out of the way. If only so that he could get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

The Master helped the boy get off any muddy articles without causing any more mess and swiftly tossed them in the washer. Marnal was soon cleaning himself rather happily, obviously playing in the mud was a universal thing.

Giving a hand cleaning the floor, the Master offered an amused look. "He had fun, worth a bit of cleaning, right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

"I'm not stupid enough to believe any answer other than a yes is correct here. He had fun. I get that it's what matters." he assured softly.

The Doctor couldn't complain about much. He was accustomed to the cleaning and whatnot. What he cared about was Marnal being happy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 pm

The Master shot him an amused look and easily kicked around the towel he was using the clean the floor. Smiling, he shrugged off his jacket and tossed it aside.

"Could of gone worse," was all he said before he dashed off up the stairs to get clothes that looked more his style.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 pm

The Doctor finished up and moved on to toweling off Sigma. From there, he headed up to get Marnal dressed so that he could finish up by cleaning the tub. He could definitely agree that it could have been worse.

But really? He didn't care much. The Doctor didn't care much about it otherwise. Because he didn't like the wet and cold.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Marnal was soon dressed in some nice warm clothes and playing in the living room with a still damn Sigma. The Master was soon back in his suits and dusting off his jacket somewhat as he watched the boy and his dog.

Personally that was all the excitement he could think of for today but he was heading home tomorrow, an early night was ahead.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

It wasn't long before the Doctor was done cleaning and making a quick meal for them to eat. He didn't feel like cooking much. At all.

"Here. Canned soup and grilled cheese." the Doctor said lightly, shrugging as he joined the two in the livingroom. He didn't mind a relaxed evening and early night himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Marnal soon made short work of his dinner as he watched whatever was on TV, it wasn't a kids show but it was on and it was bright so it definitely amused him. The Master sat beside the Doctor and casually ate his soup.

"So tonight, last night, want to spend it relaxing?" the Master asked. Course they could do plenty else, mind. But he was happy any way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and gave a small shrug. "That's fine. Whatever you want to do." he assured, finishing up his own meal in favor of curling up on the couch a bit more.

He couldn't complain much. Not really. The Doctor honestly happened to be quite content at the moment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 pm

The Master simply sat back with the Doctor, eventually Marnal settled down in the corner to quietly play by himself till bedtime and the Master started up reading.

He opted, of course, for something a bit less memory related and read one of his fiction books instead.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

As it got later, the Doctor grabbed up Marnal and took the lad to bed, reading the kid a story from one of the new books. It was pleasant. Something new and refreshing.

Returning to the livingroom, the Doctor sat down heavily and sighed, offering a slapped smile. "So. Heading home tomorrow...Want to just come over?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm

"I need to do some washing, my clothes are running out," the Master confessed before nodding his head. "Three more days till I get Koschei back it seems."

It was so odd not having the boy with him, he really did miss him. He checked his phone constantly just in case he had been contacted. "Not like I have anything better to do."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 pm

The Doctor nodded lightly at that. "That's fine. You're welcome over at any time you'd like." he assured sincerely.

He liked having the Master around. He really did. There was something. Almond about the man's presence that put the Doctor at ease.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"I'm glad I keep your company, I rather like having you around. Kind of comfortable," like he'd known him for years. Yep, from another life, like he kept on saying.

"Lets head upstairs, we should probably pack," the Master theorised with a small exhale.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"I suppose we should." the Doctor muttered with a slight pout. What? He didn't want to pack. He didn't want to do much of anything at the moment, actually, but that was beside the point.

The point was that he knew it needed to be done regardless. Standing, he headed up to the bedroom to get to work. At least he would be able to relax once the packing was done.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

"Unless, like myself, you enjoy stuffing everything into the suitcase last minute the next morning and using this afternoon for your own kicks?" the Master asked with an amused smile.

Either way, he was pretty happy to head off, gesturing for the other man to follow him along. "Perhaps we can pack as we go along?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

"It needs washed anyway." he grumbled. The Doctor didn't mean any harm. He just much preferred to...Well, not do much of anything at times. Other times he became restless and had to work.

But at the moment? He really just wanted to laze about and goof off. "We can pack. It won't kill me." he muttered softly with a small roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 pm

"But it is pretty boring," the Master complained, yes it was his idea but he was hoping the Doctor would encourage some goofing off with him. Sighing, he rolled his eyes.

"We could pack or we could, I dunno, play around in the hot tub?" the Master suggested, smirking somewhat at the other man.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh? Oh! Blinking owlishly, the Doctor regarded the other and shrugged a bit. "I thought you wanted to pack." he admitted. What? He thought that the Master honestly wanted to get it out of the way.

It was nice to know that they were at least both attempting to get around it. "That sounds nice though." the Doctor agreed as he started off in the opposite direction this time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

"Try to keep up. I was looking for you to suggest otherwise but really? Packing? Come on," the Master rolled his eyes and shrugged off his jacket, tossing it aside as he headed towards the hot tub.

"You know, Marnal is asleep so we have some time, if you fancy," the Master informed him, smiling in amusement, they may as well make the most of what little time they had.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm

The Doctor just shrugged in response, stealing a quick kiss before stepping away to strip down. "You could have just said something. I thought you honestly wanted to get it over with." he mumbled as he slipped into the water.

He was trying to be thoughtful. "I figured that, with us needing such an earlier start tomorrow, that you'd prefer it." the Doctor stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next