We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 pm

"Woah dad, you're really good," Marnal said in awe as he shuffled closer to have a look. The Master grinned in amusement, the Doctor was such a show off, it was quite sweet.

He waited for the man to get back as he told Marnal that the funniest way to put away castle blocks was to knock them down. Hence the very loud collapse of blocks not long later. The Master grinned, it was lucky the sphinx missed the damage.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 pm

And that would be another thing Koschei got from him. The Doctor was always good with the various puzzles and whatnot. No debating that.

"Alright. Food is on its way then." the Doctor announced as he returned to take apart his sphinx. He couldn't exactly say much on his having done it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Tossing the blocks back into their container, the Master made sure the floor was clear and turned to the Doctor, clearly amused. "You're a great play mate you know?"

Dropping down on the sofa, he watched Marnal gather the rest of the blocks. "See, nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm

"Or so you say. I assure you that I can always locate something to worry about. It's a special talent of mine." the Doctor chirped with a bit of a smirk. He couldn't help himself.

"Then again, neither can you. You worry over minor issues just as well." the Doctor teases playfully.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 pm

"I don't--- well, yeah, I worry about Koschei but have you met the kid? I kind of have to. And the whole weird memory think is justified," the Master ranted as he tried to defend himself.

Not many people can get him that flustered but the Doctor had a gift. Pouting, he playfully whacked the Doctor. "You worry more."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

"Stop that. You're a worrier." the Doctor chided, stealing a quick kiss. What? He couldn't help himself.

"You worry when there's no need. I don't mind it though. It's just you." the Doctor assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 am

"You still worry more," the Master insisted because he always had to be one less than the other man, he didn't get why, he just did. The door knocked not long later and the Master pulled out his wallet.

Just to offer the Doctor half. "Split the cost of the food? Make it nice and fair and even?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 am

"Nope. You bought lunch.l the Doctor insisted as he stood and took care of the food. That was fair. They took turns.

Placing the food on the coffee table, the Doctor had to smile lightly as he offered a shake to his son. "See? Even got you one."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 am

Marnal grinned and set his shake down beside his fires, pulling free his own slice of pizza. As much as he loved his dads cooking, he loved having easy dinners like these.

The Master gave the Doctor an amused look while sipping his drink. "Did you get me a toy or not?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Rolling his eyes, the Doctor handed over a small robotic toy that skittered about. "But you don't get to play with it until after you eat." he deadpanned.

The Doctor wasn't going to complain. Why would he? He found the other's more childish side oddly entertaining at times.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm

The Master picked up his slice of pizza and made sort work of it rather swiftly because oddly enough, he actually pretty hungry, he hadn't had anything to eat except half a sandwich.

Looking at the Doctor, he raised an eyebrow at the other man. "Two more days till I see Koschei, it's unreal to of not seen him this long."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:54 pm

The Doctor frowned softly and shrugged. "It happens. At least you're getting him back and that's all that matters." he murmured softly.

He didn't have much else to offer. The Doctor figured that the man missed Koschei and hecould sympathize with it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yep, it's rubbish but he'll be back, just not sure what to greet him with," the Master remarked with a small tilt of his head because he wasn't sure what he was meant to do.

He didn't usually do anything special when he got back after his weekend but this was weird, it was a lot of time to be away from home. "What do you do when Marnal is away for a while?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

"Buy him something to make up for the fact that I left him." the Doctor deadpanned. What? It was true.

"Take the kid out to eat or spend the night in with just the two of you." the Doctor suggested idly. What? It only made sense.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

"I'll take him out to dinner if he's not too tired," the Master decided, watching Marnal with an amused expression as he finished downing his shake and pinched the Masters toy to have a look.

"Well it could be worse, you could of left him and not bothered to come back like Lucy did," the Master muttered, though it seemed that was easy to jump back into.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 pm

"Almost did when he was a baby." he admitted softly. It hadn't been a positive time in his life. But he had gotten over it and that was all that mattered.

"Take him out. I'm sure that he'll enjoy it." the Doctor assured lightly. And really? Who was he to say otherwise?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"But you didn't. And it was a good choice cause he really loves you," the Master pointed out, he hadn't met a boy so devoted to their dad in a while, even rebelling seemed to upset the kid.

He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, it was hard to tell really. "I didn't want Kosch at first, I'll admit, but I never once considered just ditching him. I couldn't."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"I never claimed to be a good dad. I was upset and constantly reminded of my loss. It happens." the Doctor mumbled defensively.

He'd never even considered the thought since. "New topic. Are you staying tonight? Or heading home?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

"Never said I thought you were," the Master assured with a small nod of his head, allowing the change of topic. "Can I sleep here? I'm already tried and I don't fancy driving back."

It wasn't a long way and he wasn't tired, he just wanted to stick around but his pride got in the way. "Plus I can watch Marnal for you tomorrow as well."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

That woułd make the kid happy. "Sure. I don't mind you staying over. Next time you come over, you might consider bringing a couple of things you'd want to leave here. Just in case, you know?" the Doctor suggested lightly.

That only made sense. The man stayed over enough that it sort of seemed a necessity to keep a few things around. Especially in case of impromptu sleepovers.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

"Sounds wise, I'll have to pick up some clothes tomorrow. Or borrow yours," the Master looked the Doctor up and down before frowning. Erm, maybe not.

"Do you have any smaller clothes?" the man was very lanky and he didn't know if he could fit in them or not.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

"Sorry. I don't have anything that would fit you." the Doctor murmured softly. And he didn't. There wasn't much to be done about that.

"You can borrow a robe or some sweatpants. I mean, they'd be long, but they could work." the Doctor offered.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 pm

"I can work with that," the Master agreed with an amused look as he got to his feet and put his empty shake carton in the bin before returning to free his toy from Marnal.

He just wanted to see what it looks like. Smiling, he played with the kid, just cause he had nothing much else to do.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

"Don't worry much. It'll be fine." the Doctor assured as he set about cleaning up after their mess. If only out of habit.

The Doctor was accustomed to this sort of schedule. "You can go ahead and turn something on." he assured lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm

The Master put the TV on for Marnal to watch and it didn't take much longer before the lad was fast asleep, curled up in a ball. Turning his head to the Doctor, he raised an eyebrow.

"Doctor, your boys down for the night," the Master said, more hopeful than anything, the lad hadn't had a bath yet so that was dodgy territory but hey, he was asleep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next