We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Koschei cringed and ducked his head. He didn't feel up to discussing this much. "I do. He's going to a different school." he murmured.

Epsilon was going to be sent away for the school year and really? He hadn't seen his friend since this whole mess got started.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

"I know but Verica has a new boyfriend, they always do this," when would she learn that they just want to get rid of him? Yes he had problems but not that bad.

Koschei was a big problem but the Master had never sent him packing. "You should see him again."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm

The Master didn't need to tell him this. "He doesn't want to see me." Koschei mumbled. In fact, if memory served, Epsilon would have just gotten home from his boarding school stay.

Koschei really didn't need to deal with that. He didn't want to make the other worse off.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 pm

"Kids don't hold grudges for long," Koschei insisted with a small sigh because it usually wasn't something kids were good at and Epilson usually seemed quite mature.

"Look, I'm not pushing it but it might be nice to try," Koschei could really use some friends.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm

"Fine. We can try going over." Koschei conceded softly. He didn't have high hopes for that in the least.

But he would make an attempt. And when Epsilon pushed him aside? Well. Koschei would get over it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

"How about we go for Friday? Tomorrow we're watching Marnal, or I am, and friday night I have work," so he could swing around and try in the day, give the kid the night to get over it.

"Worth a try and I really need to see Verica," he sort of owed her a visit.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 pm

"Then we can go then. 'M going to do my puzzle." Koschei informed, taking his milkshake along with him.

He didn't even get why they were watching Marnal. The Doctor took the kid to work all the time. So why was it different now?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

"Go on then, I'll finish up here," the Master soon finished dinner and got to work calling the benefactors, he managed to raise an extra 100 for the supplies.

When he was done, he checked the time before heading upstairs to see how the boy was doing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Koschei wasn't doing the best. He had a puzzle to figure out and it wasn't easy. At all.

Looking up with a frown, he gave a pout. "I can't put it together." Koschei said slowly. He wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"Here, let me help. What is it meant to be?" the Master asked as he sat on the floor by the boy. It would save them days of angsting over it if he could just help the boy out.

Course he had no idea what was happening so it was a tiny bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Koschei sighed and showed the Master the box with a picture of the Capitol upon it. "I keep messing the towers up." he mumbled.

Shifting, he moved some of the styrofoam pieces around with a frown. It wasn't easy to put a 3D object like this together.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 am

The Master sat beside the boy and moved the pieces around, flipping them all over till they were upright and starting to try andpuzzle the tower out by testing pieces.

"Just try and find the pieces that match up and then attempt to build," it night be easier that way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

"The towers all look alike. It isn't easy." he murmured softly. Quite the opposite. And that only aggravated him further.

Because really? Koschei wasn't use to having a challenge. Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 pm

"Well if you want to work in construction or architecture then you better get used to awkward things like this," the Master admitted with an amused expression .

H helped the boy to piece the bits together, trying to form something. "If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth doing, right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

"My other puzzles are easy." Koschei murmured sulkily. That might be why the Doctor got him this one.

"I had a dream again...It was strange 'cause it had your boyfriend in it. He was in a bad accident." Koschei mumbled. It was as though the more time he was around the Doctor, the more dreams he had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm

The Master continued to slot pieces together, trying to make it looked in someway like a building but it was definitely much harder than it looked. He turned his head and frowned.

"Accident? What do you mean?.... Explain it," the Maser asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm

"He had a motorcycle and got stuck in a hospital when he got hurt." Koschei murmured softly. Nothing else to really bother with there.

The kid had had a dream and nothing more. He was just reporting it to the Master because it was strange.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

"Most kids dream of monsters or chocolate or something," normal things, not weird things like that. It was too detailed to be an accident, he didn't buy it frankly.

There had to be more to it than a coincidences. "Seems like an odd dream."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged. "I know. I said it was strange." he reminded softly. He didn't have much else to say there.

The point was that the Master was aware of his latest dream. Koschei didn't have much more to say in that regard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 pm

The Master managed to craft half a building but Koschei was right, this was a tricky puzzle, it wasn't going to be easy to finish and it would probably take longer than today.

He let the topic of his dreams drop, just for the lads sake. "I did come up to ask if you were hungry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 pm

"Not really. I just want to finish with this." he murmured softly with a small shrug. What? He couldn't help himself.

He was just...Tired. And annoyed. But really? What more could be expected of him?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

"As your dad I have to insist that you have something to eat soon," the Master remarked, he had to play parent and make sure his son ate enough and got plenty of sleep.

"We'll take a break, have a snack, then get back to it," he stuck to pieces together then turned his head to the boy. "We can even have popcorn or something unhealthy like that... I don't fancy cooking."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 pm

"I still say he did it on purpose." Koschei grumbled, raising an eyebrow when he heard the doorbell. Well.

Here's hoping it wasn't one of those speak of the devil moments. Koschei didn't want to deal with the Doctor. At all.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 pm

"Damn," the Master groaned and got to his feet, dusting off his trousers. "Okay you get back to work, I'll handle whoevers at the door then we have to go have dinner."

Heading down the stairs, the Master dashed across the room and opened the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Alright. So he really wasn't meaning to interrupt, but the Doctor couldn't help himself. "Sorry. I was going to call, but I was passing by anyway." he murmured sofly.

The Doctor couldn't help but feel bad for disturbing the other. "What are you up to this weekend?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next