We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 pm

"You told me it was something a grow up did with a man and a woman. But you aren't dating a woman. So if you have sex, then you're cheating." the child scolded.

The Master should have seen this coming. Because Koschei wasn't willin to let it drop. Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"I'm not cheating, I'm dating one person. Look, cheating is when you have sex or kiss or date someone else behind another persons back," the Master clear up in case he didn't get it.

"And I was using men and women as an example... men can do it together and women can do it together," God, this was so awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Oh. Then that meant...? "He isn't allowed to stay over anymore." Koschei asserted firmly.

He didn't want that taking place in the room next to his. It was disturbing. And for the record? "I don't get it." he admitted. Because the movie he'd watched was pretty straightforward and guys didn't have all those different parts. No that he was asking! He was just saying he didn't get it and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"Koschei, we don't-- not in the house," the Master assured, he wasn't going to do that with Koschei in the house, he wasn't like Marnal, he was more likely to come in and stop them on purpose.

"Look, don't worry, you're not meant to get it. Just-- please don't ask me about my sex life?" the Master begged because he knew telling his son about this stuff was a bad idea, he seemed to think that was all they did. "If the Doctor stays over, we won't do anything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

"Then don't ask abou mine when 'm older." Koschei scoffed. There. It was only fair and he wasn't that stupid. He'd probably be branching out as a teenager over an adult age.

Picking at the popcorn, he hummed softly. "Still don't like him." Moschei chirped. That would never change.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm

"Koschei, trust me, I will never ever ask," Koschei would always be that little boy who played hide and seek with him the first day they were alone together, he didn't want to think of him as grown up.

It'd be fairly terrifying. "I know Koschei, you've told me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

It was worse whence he knew that the Master was having sex with the man. It was beyond disturbing for him. Couldn't it have been with somebody he liked?

"I don't like this puzzle either." Koschei pointed out softly. And could he be blamed?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"It's building a tower, it's just hard, but I bet when you finish it then you'll be very happy," the Master said as he looked over what the boy had done so far and it wasn't bad.

"Looks good this far, keep at it and if you finish it, we'll do something you like to celebrate," the master suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Koschei hummed softly as he went back to his work. He was determined to finish this one off. He truly was.

And it was all the Doctor's fault. Never give Koschei a challenging object.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 pm

The Master sipped his drink and watched the TV, occasionally helping when needed but all in all, this was a nice way to spend an evening, they hadn't had much time together lately.

And he really did miss the boys company. It was a nice feeling to have him nearby.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Koschei was about half done by the time it was ready for bed. He didn't particularly want to sleep at the moment. Not really.

He still got up with a pout. Because Koschei knew that he needed to sleep and he was admittedly tired.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:34 pm

The Master had already ducked out to run the boy a bath and he'd gotten the lads pyjamas out, he was ready for the boy to start getting ready for bed but he didn't expect him to be willing.

"Okay, go get in the bath and I'll tiny up here," the Master offered as he started cleaning up the bits of food and wrappers.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm

The kid nodded softly at that. "Leave the puzzle alone." he asserted on his way out. Like hell he was taking it apart.

Shaking his head a bit, Koschei got clean and dressed, returning to the bedroom for the night. He was understandably tired.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Of course he left it alone, he wasn't about to destroy that. He left it be as it was and tidied around it before setting up the bed and waiting for the boy to come back in.

He tucked the boy in and made sure everything was okay. "Need a story or are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Koschei worried his lip a bit and shook his head. No. He didn't want a story. He didn't really do the whole bedtime story thing anymore.

However..."Can you sing to me again?" he asked softly. They hadn't done those for some time now.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 pm

One of the pluses of when Koschei grew up would be the lack of singing, he didn't like singing but he ever said no. He sat on the bed beside his son and leaned back on the headboard.

He sung a simple Gallifreyan lullaby, just to get the boy to bed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm

There was something strangely relaxing about that. It was comforting and reminded him of a past that he couldn't quite remember.

It wasn't long before Koschei was drifting off to sleep. He just wanted to curl up and sleep the night away so that he could finish his puzzle.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

The Master left the boy be to sleep and soon took off to the other room, dropping down and falling asleep rather swiftly. He woke up when the alarm went off the next morning.

Then he lay in for a little while, he wasn't sure when Marnal was coming around, he knew it was early but he was too lazy to get dressed, wasn't like the Doctor hadn't seen him in his pyjamas before.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

The Doctor couldn't help but to feel guilty as he knocked softly on the door at eight. He figured that he could take Marnal in if the Master didn't answer. It was just how he worked.

"Now. Remember what I told you? You behave and give Koschei his space. We don't want him upset." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

"I know, I said I won't play with him," Marnal had been told many times and he got the message, Koschei hated him and he had to just deal with that. The Master came down and greeted them not long later.

"Hey, sorry about that, I couldn't find my trousers," the Master joked before throwing Marnal a smile, just to be polite. "Morning John."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

The Doctor sighed softly. "Don't worry. It'll get better." he assured firmly. He couldn't help that.

He offered a small smile to the Master and nodded a bit. "Morning. I'll pick Marnal up at around three." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:43 pm

"Sure, I'll make sure to have him ready," the Master assured with a small smile, sure he could manage this all easy. Course Marnal was finding it less easy, he hugged his dads leg tight.

A little bit to tight. "I'll miss you dad, hurry back!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Sighing, the Doctor pushed Marnal back a bit. "Relax. Really. I'll be back soon enough." he assured, giving a gentle push inside.

"I'll be back to get him. Thank you for this." the Doctor murmured, running a hand through his hair and shifting his weight awkwardly. Right. "I'll see you later then." he stated, hesitating briefly before heading back to his car.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 am

Marnal couldn't help but worry, every time the Doctor said he'd be there at a time, he was really late back. He knew his dad was busy but he wished he wouldn't set times like that.

"See you later," the Master offered with a small nod, not sure what the man wanted.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 am

The Doctor wasn't sure what he was looking for either. It was doing his head in a bit. But personally? He blamed the stress of his week thus far.

It was only a moment later that Koschei wandered down, stifling a yawn. "'M hungry." he said softly. What? He wasn't allowed to cook for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next