We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm

"No, no, it's fine," the Master pushed the door open to invite the man in, smiling at the other man. "Oh I was going to call you, still going to bring Marnal around tomorrow so I can watch him?"

"Erm, dunno, Friday I have my observation and then Saturday we might sleep in," the Master remarked with a shrug. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh. Damn. He'd admittedly forgotten about the observation. "Sorry. It doesn't matter. I forgot about your observation on Friday." he murmured softly.

"But I can bring Marnal about still. So long as it isn't going to cause trouble." the Doctor assured.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 pm

"Nah, he'll be fine," the Master paused and gave the Doctor a small frown, why did he get the feeling the man had been planning something? "Why? What did you want to do?"

It wasn't like things would be to bad, he already planned to sleep through Friday to function through the night.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

"It probably isn't your scene anyway. I have to attend a charity banquet, but I'm probably just going to not show." he murmured softly.

Because it was just awkward no having a date. "I've always gone with Iros, but obviously that's not happening." he jokes lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 pm

"When is it? I mean friday night, my event doesn't start till 12, though I want to take Koschei with me," the Master confessed, he wanted the boy to see what he'd been working towards.

"Maybe we could juggle things around a bit?" it wasn't like he couldn't get a sitter to briefly watch the boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:53 pm

"The event doesn't start until eight. It's dinner, wine, and some spew he's. One of which I'm meant to give. It would run close to your event" the Doctor stayed simply.

It was fine. He either wouldn't go or he'd suck it up and go alone. "I'll bring Marnal about tomorrow." he assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"Well how about I come, stay till 10ish and then leave? That way, everyone knows I came and I can see most of it," And he could get home in time to pick Koschei and get there.

It made sense to him, he was good at juggling stuff. "Who needs sleep anyway?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:08 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded. "That works. It's black tie who knows? You might find it interesting. Not to mention voting for the election is Saturday. Being there could increase your chances of winning." he murmured.

The Doctor knew how to work an election and this was one of the key points. He had said that he would help out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

"I suppose, as long as they don't expect donations," the Master muttered, he didn't believe in charities, they were mostly scams ad people only gave to them to feel better about themselves.

But the Master could play the game if he had too. "I'll come then."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:32 pm

The Doctor just shrugged. "I'm on the committee. I get to help decide what the money goes to. And they will expect donations, but you're going to be with me, so any donation of mine will have your name on it." he assured softly.

The Master would just fine. " Don't worry about it. Everything will work out just fine." he assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

(Sorry, net went down >.<)

"Sure, sounds like a plan, I'll get a sitter for Kosch till 11ish," the Master smiled and nodded his head, peering upwards to make sure Koschei hadn't move, he wanted Friday to be a bit of a surprise.

And he didn't want him to be annoyed at the Doctor. "So what time are you bringing Marnal around?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Right. "Well. Another thing. I'm going in early. I'm setting it up for somebody to take over most of my duties. An assistant or two." the Doctor admitted softly.

Well. He didn't see this going over well. "I've been looking into teaching again and got offered a job at a boarding school about an hour off and the public school in town." he admitted. He was honestly seeking feedback on which to take.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"You don't like teaching," the Master pointed out with a small exhale. It seemed kind of pointless to argue this so he merely exhaled and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You like your current job."

If he was doing this for Marnal, it was a bit daft. "Parents work, kids get used to it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 pm

"I hate the schedule, not the job, and I'm keeping my job with my lab. I just won't be around as long. And I'll only do it a few more years." the Doctor assured.

"I don't know which one to take. That's all. I was hoping that you could offer some insight." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 pm

"Public school would be less elitist but you'll have a harder time, private schools are easier and stricter but the kids are little entitled brats," the Master summed up with a playful smile.

"I know I was," and he really was, he believed he was entitled to the world ad he was still disappointed he didn't own it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"I may go with the boarding school. Out of curiosity? Will you move? If you win the election?" he asked softly.

A Lord President that didn't live at central? In the Capitol itself? It was unheard of. And it would dictate where he took his job.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 pm

"I do what I please," the Master informed the Doctor with a blunt tone because he really did, he was not exactly a conventional person. "I like being where I am right now."

So why would he move right now? It seemed stupid. "I never was good at doing what others told me to do."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 pm

"It was just a question. I wasn't sure if you'd want to move out there or not. Notice would allow me to set it up so that you would be able to work from home more often and that Koschei's tutor situation was worked out." the Doctor said lightly.

It was definitely a thought. "Anyway, I was just stopping in for that. I should probably leave you to it." the Doctor murmured sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. So maybe he was stalling.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm

"Sure, tell Marnal I said hi, I've got to go upstairs and help Koschei with his puzzle... we're not having much luck," And he could foresee a long and annoying night ahead now.

"Thanks for the puzzle, by the way, it's impossible," the Master said, rolling his eyes playfully, it was a nice gift but very irksome.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm

"It was meant to be hard. It's something to be built from the ground up as you would a regular building. Not like regular puzzles." the Doctor dismissed, sighing softly.

Some people. "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't worry." the Doctor murmured softly as he stole a quick kiss and headed to leave.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"See you," the Master called before shutting the door and heading into the kitchen. He knew Koschei wouldn't eat anything properly today so he let the lad off and grabbed his favourite stuff.

He got some popcorn and other junk food, shoving it on a tray with two colas and heading back upstairs. He set the stuff on the floor and dropped down by Koschei. "Sorry bout that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

While the Master was gone, Koschei had torn everything apart again, working on the base instead. But he was getting somewhere now. That was something.

"I don't like him." Koschei reminded. It didn't take a genius to figure out who was at the door.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

"I know," the Maser put the TV on, he figured he'd let the boy do it but he wanted to sit with him, just to keep him company. But he wanted to amuse himself as well.

"You want something to eat?" he asked with a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Koschei settled with the popcorn as he hummed softly. "Do you have sex?" he asked out of nowhere.

What? The Master had explained it to him. He didn't get how I was possible I'd the Master was seeing the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

The Master nearly choked at that sort of question... oh Rassilon, where did that come from? He gave his son a horrified look before cringing. "Son, you can't ask that!"

He wouldn't of asked his father, he wouldn't of wanted to know. "Koschei, you don't need to know that kind of stuff, it's grown up stuff and you're eight is all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next