We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:02 pm

"You don't like her cause you're like Koschei," Marnal pointed out as he dropped down on the floor, pulling the dog close. He was nothing like his dad, he didn't see it any more and it hurt.

"You and Koschei wants cat and you don't like playing and you're nothing like me," And he was nothing like his mother either apparently.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:07 pm

That's what this was all about? Seriously? "Stop. You know there's no reason behind this. You're my son and I care about you." he asserted.

Marnal couldn't be serious. The kid was flipping out because they were a bit different? That made no sense!
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:10 pm

"But you don't like Rose, you like cats better and Koschei said that we're not the same and we were in the wrong place," And frankly he was very naive, every five year old was and koschei often baffled him.

It didn't help that i his dreams Koschei and the Doctor were often together as well. "I bet he's your son in dream world."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm

"You need to stop freaking out. Koschei says odd things. It's always better if you simply let them go." the Doctor informed shortly.

His son needed to relax and forget about this. "And I didn't say I'd don like Rose. She is your dog. You're taking care of her. Remember what happened when I monopolized Lest?" he asked pointedly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Marnal couldn't help but get frustrated, for a five year old he had a very stressful life. What with the dreams, Iros and what he'd been told, he was a very confused boy.

"I just wanted you to like Rose as much as I did," the boy lamented as he lifted her up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry you don't like her like I do."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

It was just as frustrating for the Doctor. Because he had to deal with Marnal alone. He really couldn't do that task well.

"Look. I do like her. I already said that she wouldn't be here if I didn't like her. Now. Can we please move one and eat dinner?" the Doctor asked softly, wanting to simply get past all of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"We can," Marnal let the dog go and went to have his dinner, which he ate as swiftly as possible. He was hungry and he didn't fancy hanging around, his dad was very stressed lately,.

He finished ad got up slowly. "I want to go to bed," never mind that it was pretty early still.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:05 pm

He wasn't even halfway through when Marnal announced that. Well. He hadn't been expecting that one in the least.

"Okay. Come on then and I'll read to you." the Doctor granted after a moment, standing to head up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:08 pm

The boy nodded and headed upstairs, getting a quick wash in and changing before he picked his dog up. He wouldn't actually sleep for a while but he could have a story then sit quietly with his dog.

He had a funny feeling his dad didn't want him around what with the stress and all. "I'm ready."

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm

The Doctor really didn't know wha to think about this. Marnal didn't usually want to go to bed so early. He just figured that the lad was tired out from the nightmares.

He read softly, bidding Marnal a good night before heading down to the livingroom. He wasn't going to get much sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

Rose was the one to wake up the Doctor next morning, not Marnal. The pup licked the Doctors face and leapt around whining, she wanted out but Marnal was still asleep.

So naturally she had to bother the Doctor now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:19 am

The Doctor groaned softly as he woke up. Right. Dog now. Which meant that he had to actually get up to prevent an accident from taking place.

"Come on then." he murmured, still waking up as he took the puppy outside to do her business.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:21 am

Once the dog was done, she bounded back inside to go find her owner, Marnal was in charge, the Doctor was just that person who happened to be around and give him food.

Marnal was soon downstairs no long later, still half asleep. "Morning dad."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:22 am

The Doctor hummed softly as he fixed up breakfast. Why not? The lad could use it.

"So. Your sitter should be here soon. I'm going to pull a half day." the Doctor assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Marnal nodded, he wasn't feeling great today and that wasn't a bad thing for most so he didn't bother saying anything. People didn't like when he bounced around anyway.

"Okay, I'll be ready," he offered, he had to get dressed yet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:26 pm

"And to light I'll be going out with Harold. I'll leave my number in case somethig happens." the Doctor murmured softly.

If only to assure Marnal that all was well. What else could he do? It wasn't as though he had a lot going on.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

"Okay, I'll see you when you're back then," he understood his dad had a life and it made sense, they spent a weekend sort of together and the Doctor wanted to have fun.

He'd just go back to bed as soon as his dad was gone and then play with his pup a bit.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Despite popular belief, he was far from an idiot. Huffing, the Doctor regarded his son with a stern look. He wasn't buying it for a second.

"Marnal, are you sure everything is alright? You can tell me if it isn't." he assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'm fine, honest, I'll just miss you," he offered with a small shrug before getting up and whistling for his dog to come and find him. He'd eaten plenty as it was.

"I'm okay dad, really, I just hate when you go," he told him with a small shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Right. Back to that again. "I still have to go to work." he murmured, shaking his head softly as a knock signaled the sitter. Right.

He bid his son goodbye before heading out. He felt bad enough over this entire situation now, he may as well not bother going out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Marnal wasn't going to nag, he already spent an awkward weekend with the man. Lesson learned, don't interfere with your dads plans or he'll make you feel like your hearts been ripped out.

The Master rang the Doctor not long after, sighing somewhat. "Hey are we still on for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:57 pm

That was odd timing. Good timing, but still. Shaking his head, the Doctor settled in his car, not having it in him to actually head into the building he'd parked outside just yet.

"I don't know. Marnal is upset still from this weekend and...I already feel bad. Could I talk you into a night in?" he offered instead.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:21 pm

"What? You mean come hang out at yours? Okay... we could rent a film?" the Master offered, as long as he got a night off and he didn't have to waste the babysitter.

"Sorry you're having troubles," the Master offered with a small shrug, he couldn't offer more than that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:32 pm

"Yeah. Pick up whatever you'd like and just come about at around seven. I'll cook and get Marnal settled in about eight." the Doctor assured lightly.

It was a compromise. He was simply planning on altering their plans slightly. "I might even let you actually watch the film." he teased.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm

The Master laughed and smiled playfully, unable to not find himself quite amusing. He found the Doctor had quite a playful side when he wasn't overly stressed or upset.

"So do you want to meet around 5 then? You can get the by fed and then when he's in bed, do whatever we must," he joked with a clearly amused expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next