We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

"Oh admit it, you're a tease," the Master remarked with a breathless laugh as he lay back and ran his fingers through the Doctors hair, having a great time ruffling it out.

It was funny how much of it was there and who naturally spiked it was. Like gravity was pulling it up somehow. He smiled affectionately and shifted to help the Doctor get started.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

"I'm not a tease. A tease wouldn't actually get you off." the Doctor murmured, adding a second finger and twisting them to press up against that bundle of nerves. Alright. He was a tease.

Humming softly, the Doctor stole a kiss, drawing back from the Master completely to slick up his own arousal as he finished stretching the other. He only hesitated briefly before pushing inside, giving the Master a moment to adjust before setting a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Definitely a tease, the Master arched upward and gripped onto the Doctor when he finally pushed inside. Groaning, he exhaled loudly, unable to help himself. Though he did take a deep breath to try and control the noise he was making.

He hardly wanted to accidentally wake up the kid. They didn't want to have to explain to Marnal, he already traumatic Koschei as it was. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to relax, letting the Doctor build up a stronger pace.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:32 pm

The Doctor slowly picked up the pace, content for the moment to actually give in and stop toying with the other. He even started to stroke the Master's arousal in time with his thrusts.

He wasn't expecting this to last long, but he couldn't deny some gratitude toward the Mastsr's control. He'd rather avoid Marnal asking questions himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

The Master panted heavily and pulled the Doctor down to get another kiss, unable to help himself, he really was amazed at how skillful and commanding the Doctor was at this compared to the man who was always worrying.

It was kind of cute actually. He bit back any groan, matching the Doctors thrusts and grinding upwards to try and help the man get what he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:22 pm

The Doctor wasn't the sort who could avoid making things awkward, mumbled something that sounded a bit like 'I love you'. Not that he'd admit to it later. Not after the last time he'd said it.

It was really just a slip of the tongue. Adjusting his angle, the Doctor aimed to hit the other's prostate. Anything that could push the other back and over the edge.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 pm

((I'm sorry for the delays, it's my birthday so I'm everywhere today!))

The Master heard it but he really didn't care at this point. It usually worried him but for once, he didn't actually mind. Part of him kind of wanted to return it.

But he didn't, he just moaned and closed his eyes, lost in the moment till finally he let go and came. It was far too much and he couldn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm

(Happy birthday!)

It wasn't long after before the Doctor came, taking a short moment to collect himself before pulling away. Right. He really wanted a proper cuddle now.

"We should shower real quick. You're going to need to head home eventually." he murmured, glancing toward the clock. He'd prefer the Master be able to stick around, but that's just how it worked out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:58 pm

(Thanks! I'm hoping to have some time to myself soon! Tonight seems impossible.)

The Master wanted to stay, he had half an hour to get home and that included showering. Still, he pulled the Doctor closer. He owed the man a few moments of cuddling.

"Give me five to catch my breath and then I'll get back for the kid," the Master muttered as he moved closer and pulled him against his chest. "This weekend will be better."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm

(I have a busy night myself.)

The Doctor relaxed against the other, sighing softly. "If you say so. It's always nicer when you're around." he admitted.

And that terrified him. Who wouldn't be scared at their own dependence upon another? The Doctor wasn't use to such attachment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

The Master nodded his head and, despite all his pride and his will to hold back, he offered the Doctor a playful smile. "You know what, Johnny, I love you."

He ruffled the dopes hair and clambered free, heading towards the shower. "If you want to share a shower, hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Wait...What just happened? The Doctor sat there, brain too busy figuring out what just took place that he didn't even correct the man on his name, before a road grin came into play over his features and he was following along after.

That wasn't something he'd thought would ever be said to him by the Master. Not when their first discussion of it. The Doctor couldn't help but be a bit giddy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Judging by the smile, it was definitely what he wanted to hear. Which was a tiny bit sad. He rolled his eyes and offered a grin because strangely enough, he liked making him happy.

And yeah, so what, he loved the Doctor. It could be much worse. He set the water on and got to bed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm

It was probably a good thing the other kept that opinion under wraps. The Doctor probably wouldn't take to it well. As it was, the Master rolling his eyes at him had him falter for a millisecond before brushing it off. He wasn't going to worry over this one.

The fact that the Master was smiling back was good enough for him. The Doctor stepped into the bath, sighing softly at the warmth offered by the water. He couldn't fuss much there either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

The Master was just like that in affection, he was very detached and he couldn't help but find all this romance stuff awkward. He always had to roll his eyes or shrug it off.

"I'll be gone soon but saturday we should do something nice?" the Master suggested, knowing he'd want the company.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm

(Night!)

"That would be nice. I'll look forward to it." the Doctor assured softly. It was also a subtle assurance that he wouldn't change gears last second again.

He still felt bad about that, even if the night turned out well. "You never did get your movie." the Doctor murmured sheepishly. Definitely his bad.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am

"Doctor, it's fine, I can watch a film any time. We have a chance to watch later. For now? I'm just glad we had this time," he offered with a playful smile and he really was.

But he was going to run late if he didn't shower faster. "I would love to stick around but Koschei is being a pain in the arse. Didn't know he miss me this much."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 am

The Doctor nodded as he quickly finished up, stepping out to dry off and dress. He understood what the other was going through. Hell, he went through it with Marnal.

"Don't worry. I'm sure that it'll be fine. I'll just see you this weekend." the Doctor assured lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 am

"Yeah, sure, I'll see you then," the Master said as he dried off and grabbed his clothes, pulling them lazily back on. He left most the layers off, settling for just the shirt and trousers.

He was too lazy to do up his tie. Holding the rest in his hand, he smiled. "See you soon then."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 am

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded at that. Well. He couldn't complain. It had been a good night.

"I'll see you." he murmured, stealing a soft kiss as he led the other to the door. It was only polite to see the Master off.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

The Master headed to the car and shoved his stuff in the back, waving as he took off. He was only five minutes late by the time he got back and he swiftly paid the sitter off.

Heading upstairs, he went into his sons bedroom and frowned, checking to see if he was awake still.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 am

At some point, Koschei had abducted Sigma, holding the poor dog close as he watched some odd cartoon on his television. But at least he was still awake. Even if just barely.

"You're home." he murmured, honestly a bit surprised. He'd even behaved for the sitter. The Master had to give him that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 am

"Sorry I'm late," the Master said as he moved closer, pulling Koschei and Sigma nearer so he could say hello to both of them. Sigma was very happy to lean up, trying to lick his face and say hello.

"I figured we could get you off to bed, I have something planned for tomorrow," he remarked as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Have you taken a bath yet?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Koschei sighed softly and nodded a bit. He couldn't really complain. Not when his father had at least bothered to come back in a timely manner.

"Thank you." Koschei murmured softly. He hated to admit it, but he didn't worry about the other not being about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

The Master pulled Sigma free from the boys hold and let the dog scamper off before he set the boy back and began to tuck him in. He lowered the volume of the TV and sat beside the boy.

"Want a story or something before you sleep? You can leave the TV on tonight if you want?" he suggested with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next