We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:21 pm

"I know you do. But the animals do stay inside when it rains. How about the aquarium if we can't do the zoo?" the Doctor offered instead.

It was a good enough alternative. Either way, the kid got to see his animals. What more could he give?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

"Brilliant, that's a great idea," he offered with a small smile, he was definitely in on that plan. He couldn't help it, he liked seeing new things and everytime he went, there was always something different.

"Where is this school I have to see?" Marnal asked with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 am

"In town. Don't worry about it." he said softly. It was a valid point. Marnal didn't need to worry about where the school was located at. It wasn't far.

"We will go there in the morning and we can go see some form of animal." he assured with a curt nod. That was that then.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 am

He just nodded and sat down neatly to watch out the window for the rest of the journey. His legs were starting to get uncomfortable and he was eager to get out of the car at this point.

It happened sometimes, kids always liked to stretch their legs.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 pm

The Doctor kept his focus upon driving, eventually pulling up before their house. It was somewhat late into the evening and he knew for a fact Rose would want to go out for a bit. But that's how these things happened at times.

He would put up a fence. That way she could have a door to go in and out as she pleased. The. They wouldn't need to worry. "Let the dog out while I start a bath. Then you can have a sandwich when yore done before bed."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Marnal nodded as they headed inside and he instantly let the dog out the back when the Doctor unlocked, running out after her so the dog could get some exercise and use the bathroom.

He was okay with waiting for his dad to run the bath and make food, he'd keep an eye on his dog cause it was his job after all.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 pm

The Doctor headed inside and ran a bath before he went back to the door to call Marnal in. He would have to rethink the random trips from now on. It wasn't fair to Rose.

That was one reason he preferred cats. It wasn't an issue if he would be around or not to take care of the animal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am

Marnal came inside and sat on the sofa with Rose, who was beyond happy to see him. Pest wouldn't come out from under the kitchen table to say hi but he didn't mind, he knew the cat was skittish.

"Are you going to make me a sandwich?" Marnal asked, curious what his pre-bed snack was.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

"As soon as you finish your bath. Go upstairs and get cleaned up." the Doctor instructed as he turned his attention to getting Pest out. He did feel bad for the poor thing.

He gave the serval a few treats before making Marnal a sandwich and some chips. It was simple enough and quick to put together. It was just as quick to eat.

{I am so sorry! I've just managed to get this site to let me back on. My ipod got a virus. ._. Not sure how that's even possible.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 am

(No worries! Sorry about the ipod D: that sucks!)

Marnal dashed upstairs, getting into the bath and washing swiftly. He dressed himself in his pyjamas and headed back downstairs, Rose running along after him. She did like to shadow the boy about.

"I'm all done," he declared as he climbed onto a chair and looked at dinner. "Can I start now?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

The Doctor just smiled and nodded. "Go ahead. That's what it's there for." he assured with a small shrug as he sat down.

He was just glad that Marnal seemed happy for the moment. He was determined not to worry it this time around.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Once Marnal finished his snack, he headed upstairs with Rose and did exactly what he'd been told. He was tired anyway and it took about half an hour before he fell asleep on the top of the bed.

He didn't expect to fall asleep that fat but it was fine, he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27