We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Marnal didn't but he knew why he had to go and he accepted it. If his dad wanted him too then he probably had a point. Smiling at his dad, he nodded his head before settling for watching the scenery fly by.

"I have dreams of us running off sometimes, we went to a water park once... but I didn't get to swim," Marnal mumbled, it was quite the disappointing dream to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:17 pm

The Doctor remembered that same basic dream. It hadn't been at all pleasant to him. "Dreams aren't the best to discuss." he reminded softly.

It was easier to just ignore them. "Look. We run off now. We've run off today." he said lightly, shrugging. That's just how it was. The Doctor would get the urge to go and he'd do it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Marnal nodded, everyone was so weird about dreams and he found that oddly worrying. But he let it be for now, he didn't like being like that any more so he just sort of ignored it.

"I like running with you," he mumbled as he settled back, looking down at his shoe instead. "It's fun."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. He got it. The whole situation was one giant headache and all very confusing for a young kid. But he couldn't help how he felt.

"It is. I can admit that it's a lot of fun to get up and go with no idea of where I'll end up." the Doctor said lightly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 pm

"It's fun and you seem much happier. I like when you're happy," it meant he was less likely to be snappy and he would be much happier than anyone would know. He smiled at his dad.

"We should do it more often," it was a nice feeling really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm

"You know that I can't do that. I have responsibilities." the Doctor said softly. Though every now and Rhen was perfectly fine.

And really? "This isn't the only time I'm happy." he reminded. He was just as happy a lot of other times as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"I know but you're happiest when we run. You're also happy when you're with Mr Saxon," he wasn't happy much at home or at work but he always seemed happy when his boyfriend was around.

He usually upset or frustrated his dad, he didn't know why but he always did. It was who he was.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:59 pm

The Doctor couldn't really deny that one. The Master's pressence had an odd effect on him. It wasn't something he was accustomed to.

"He does...I'm sorry that you and Loschei don't get along though." he murmured softly. And the Doctor meant that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"He hates me, I know it, he give me looks and he always snaps," he wasn't surprised either, who didn't hate him and who did want him around these days? The list dwindled often really.

"S'okay, he's nice. I like him, he won't ever like me but I like him," he admitted, he found Koschei was nice to have around, even if he hate him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 pm

"He doesn't like me either. I think that it's because of Mr. Saxon. I don't think that Koschei likes that his dad is spending time with somebody so often." he murmured.

Especially when he made Koschei so uneasy. That's simply the way that it panned out. Didn't make things any easier.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 pm

"It's okay, he's allowed to be," Marnal understood jealousy but he didn't feel it much, whatever made his dad happy made him happy. He just wished he could make his dad as happy as others did.

Or like Koschei made his dad happy. Perhaps he had to be a bit more like Koschei?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Honestly? He couldn't even describe his fondness for Koschei. But it was there. Just another odd situation that his mind refused to focus upon.

"That he is. It doesn't make things easier for you." the Doctor pointed out softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:24 pm

"But I don't mind," he did but he couldn't really act on it so he just pretended he didn't and the more he pretended, the easier it was. It made him feel much better about himself.

"It's okay dad, I'm happy," he said with a smile though he didn't overly feel it, not all the time, but still, lying was easier.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm

The Doctor knew better. That wasn't to say that he'd be ending things with the Master just yet. He still hoped the two kids could learn to like one another.

"It's alright if you aren't happy or you have a problem. Maybe something will happen to change things." he offered softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:51 pm

"I'm fine, I'm happy," Marnal repeated like a sort of mantra. He didn't argue and he didn't feel like keeping this going, he wanted to go home now. Not because he was unhappy, he was just a bit sleepy.

"Can we go home now? Or can I take a nap?" the boy asked, offering dad a confused look.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah. Go ahead and take a nap. I'll turn around and start heading back. " he assured softly. He wasn't going to keep Marnal up.

He turned them around to do just that, sighing softly as he went. He didn't mind. It had been fun.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

Marnal nodded and fidgeted around, soon falling asleep where he was in his chair at an awkward angle that would probably leave him just a tiny bit stiff after he woke up. Not that it changed anything.

When he was tired, he could sleep anywhere.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 am

The Doctor smiled softly and simply drove, eventually turning the radio on softly for background noise. It might be a good seven hours or so of driving, but he could handle it.

And really? He wasn't complaining. He was happy to be able to get out for a while once more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 am

Marnal woke up three hours later though it did take a few minutes for him to wake himself up and look at his surroundings. He'd hoped they'd be home by now but they were still driving back.

"Hey dad," he offered as he sat upright and tried to wake himself up again.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 am

"Hey. Have a nice nap?" the Doctor asked lightly, smiling through the mirror for the other. This was pleasant enough.

He wasn't all that bothered by the break in the silence either. He'd never been one for the quiet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 am

"Pretty good, yeah," Marnal grinned and sat upright, crossing his legs and peering out the window. They were far off home and really, he was getting quite hungry again. "Did we pack food for the ride home?"

He wasn't sure if there was anything left and he rather fancied a snack. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and passed back a thing of chips for the lad to munch on. Not the healthiest day for them, but so what? He didn't see anything wrong with it.

At least not for a single day. "So...Tomorrow we will be going to that school." the Doctor ventured carefully. "Want to do something after?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

They were going to school? As long as he didn't have to stay all day then that was all right, he suppose. He shoved a few chips into his mouth and gave his dad a frown, not sure what they could do.

"Can we go to the zoo?" he asked tentatively. It was worth a shot!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 am

"Of course we can go to the zoo. But only if it's a nice day tomorrow. Otherwise it will just be a wasted trip." he conceded rather easily.

The Doctor saw no reason not to go. Especially after letting Marnal have a say.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 am

"I like going out in the rain, it's fun," Marnal admitted, he didn't like storms, thunder or loud noises but he did enjoy rain. It was one of those things he just found oddly comforting and pleasant.

"But if it rains, we won't go. The animals won't like being wet," Marnal agreed with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next