We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

The Master nodded and got up, obviously rather intetested but hey, he was in a good mood despite how early he would have to leave.

"What did you get then?" The Master asked, offering a curious frown.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:36 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged. "It's a horror thriller. Sort of deal. I thought you might like it and it has some good reviews." he murmured as he put it in and returned to the ouch to get settled.

He'd never been big on them himself, but he'd wanted to do somethig nice for the Master. After all, he'd altered their plans first.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:48 pm

The Master grinned, his kind of thing really and if he liked it then he could let the boy watch it when he saw that it was safe.

"Good pick, this is for me then?" The Master remarked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:58 pm

"Of course it is. Why else would I invite you over here to watch it?" he tased at least the Doctor hadn't cancelled.

He wouldn't do that. Not this time. He didn't need Marnal fussing and the like, bu he wasn't going to completely back down either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:59 am

Great, he was actually pretty annoyed that he couldn't just stay but Koschei was 8 and it was only fair that he had some worries.

He didn't want the lad upset. "Well good pick, you certainly know me well."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:15 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at the other. "You said that you liked them and your son is fanatic. You know, you could have brought him over?" he pointed out softly.

Koschei could have played with Pest and the like. The Doctor didn't mind having the kid around.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:49 pm

"I know, I should of but I didn't think at the time. Maybe we could do another horror film sometime this week?" the Master remarked with a small shrug. It would be nice to have the boy hang out a bit.

"He'd love to hang out with Pest, he's desperate to get a cat," the Master said, knowing he was going to have to get one.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. "That would be fine. And he's always welcome about to see Pest." he assured.

He didn't mind. He really didn't. Humming, he settled back a bit as he hit play on the remote. He could handle two hours of horror.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"Kosch was very wiped out by everything we did today, I just left him to settle. He should be shattered tomorrow," Which meant a lie in then maybe a lazy day in the park,

He turned his head to watch the film, happy to see all the blood and guts while he drank his wine. "Kosch would love this."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:08 pm

The Doctor wasn't that impressed. Or interested. Smirking, he turned his head to kiss the other's neck, more interested in bothering his boyfriend.

Though he tried not to be too distracting. He did want the other to watch the file still. It just didn't mean he wouldn't have fun.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

The Master lost interest in the film fasy, more happy to nuzzle the Doctor back and offer a kiss. This could work much better than gore.

"This might be suggestive but... we could the couch for other stuff," the Master playfullt
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:38 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged. "I thought that you were watching your film." he blatantly teased. He couldn't help himself.

Not really. "I didn't mean to become a distraction." he murmured, wrapping an arm around the Master's waist.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

The Master grinned and moved in closer, screw the film, this was far more fun. "You're a great distraction, I don't mind... I'll watch it later."

The master pulled the Doctor down on him, playfully join in.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:06 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and nodded a bit. "Of course you can. I bought it." he purred softly. Alright. The other had to have expected that.

Shifting, he ducked his head to kiss softly at the other's neck, content for the moment. He couldn't complain much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm

"We have two hours left, want to go upstairs, leave the film for a bit," it was safer to go elsewhere incase Marnal woke up or something.

The Master wasvup for being a bit more adventurous here.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm

The Doctor drew back and nodded lightly. "Come on. We can head up and finish what we've started." he assured.

He didn't mind. He took the Master's hand to lead the way, smiling lightly. Who could deny them a bit of fun?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:25 pm

The master smirked, he loved where this was going. He couldn't help it, he was still a guy deep down and he thrieved on this stuff.

"Lock the door before Marnal breaks in," the Master joked playfully.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:31 pm

"I'm way ahead of you." he assured, closing the door behind him and flicking the lock into place. He couldn't help himself but to stalk forward, pulling the Master into a kiss.

"I've gotten use to having you around on the weekends." he admitted sheepishly. And didn't that just sound pathetic?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

"I'm used to being here on weekends, I have no idea what my life would be like without this place... Kosch is gone, I get bored," the Master confessed with a small shrug because that was just who he was and he didn't like being alone.

No one was there to appreciate and love him... his ego clearly didn't like that. It never did like being ignored. "We can do more this weekend, we'll go somewhere, have a proper date."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

The Doctor got it. And the Doctor had no problem taking advantage of that. Because he much preferred the idea of having the other about.

"We can do that. It'll be fun." the Doctor assured lightly. And hopefully it would be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 pm

The Master smiled playfully as he pushed the Doctor back down onto the bed and clambered onto him, pulling him into a kiss. He did love being with the Doctor, he couldn't help but find something familiar in him.

Like he knew the man and always would know him... it was nice. "So we have about an hour or two left... we should make the most of it."

((Home tomorrow! See you properly soon.))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 pm

"You make it seem as though we aren't." the Doctor joked softly. He couldn't help himself. Not really. It was just the way he was.

Running his fingers through the Man's hair, he hummed softly and smirked. "You know? I do like these moments." he murmurmed.

(Hope you've had fun!)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 am

((Yeah,it was fun. Annoying to be home though, sent my laptop to be fixed and it won't be backtill tuedayish.))

The Master smiledplayfully, the Doctor had a point, these moments were nice. The kid free moments where they couldjust sit back and have a good time.

After the time he'd had, he'd been pretty fed up. This was like a mini vacation. "So hate to kill the romance but are we going all the way or making it swift before your kid wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged a bit. "We have time before you have to go or Marnal wakes up." he murmured softly. That was his only response to that. There was no reason to say anything different.

Instead, he pulled the Master into another kiss, humming softly. He could at least enjoy himself for a while and indulge. Why not?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:32 pm

The Master offered a small smile before he moved in closer himself and planted kisses down the mans neck. He had too, he did love the Doctor as odd as that was, and for once he was willing not to be too selfish. Just while they could.

Carefully, he tugged at the mans shirt, undoing the buttons and trying to tug it off the man. Once he was free from them, he tried to tug it off. "Give me a hand getting off my tie?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next