We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Sad as it was, the Doctor tried to think of another time where they'd gone slow and gentle without the teasing aspect of it, his mind drawing a blank. Well. That was good to know.

He shifted a bit to help make the removal of his shirt easier, smiling coyly as he took to the Master's tie. "I think that you've managed to take me by surprise." he admitted sheepishly, nipping the other's neck softly. He didn't do the slow and relaxed sort of thing. The Doctor wasn't sure he knew how to be patient with this.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:59 pm

The Master knew that the Doctor liked to take things slow, he was just playing along. he didn't mind slowing everything down. they had nearly two hours yet and he was making the most of it while he could.

He undid the Doctors trousers and waited for him to lift his hips as he playfully tugged at the waistband. "Hey, I figured we could just relax, we're usually so rushed and I know how you like to take your time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 pm

"I'm usually in a slightly different position when I take things slow." he reminded playfully. He wasn't complaining. Not about that anyway.

"You are wearing far too many clothes for this to be fair." the Doctor teased, turning his attention to the other's shirt. It was only fair that the Master be in an equal state of undress.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 pm

The Master wore a lot of clothes, jacket on top of a shirt with a vest underneath ... it was all just layers on layers more for a weird sort of image thing than warmth cause it was hardly cold out... it was pretty warm actually and yet he wasn't sweating.

Time Lords had a handy body temperature. The Master rolled his eyes and undid a few buttons for him. "Have at it then, let's level the playing fields."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

The Doctor chuckled softly as he focused on removing at least two of those layers. Half the fun was in bothering the man. Which is why he took his own time, making sure to hold the other's attention with bare hints of a touch or by ghosting his lips over the Master's neck.

"You know? I don't think that I've ever seen somebody who always dressed up to the extent that you do every day." the Doctor mused, smirking a bit. He couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm

The Master chuckled playfully and rolled his eyes as he helped the Doctor get his vest off. Okay so he dressed up a lot an he liked a good suit... why did so many people find this so strange. Was he doing something odd solely by having a good sense of fashion.

"It's about looking good and having a certain style... it looks good," the Master protested with a small frown on his face. It didn't seem odd to him. "You should try it sometime."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 pm

"It just means that there's more in the way." he countered. What? It was true. He was simply having to work with more clothes. Not to mention... "You look better when you're dressed down or disheveled. Probably because you're always dressed up." he informed.

It was an interesting sight to take in when he had the chance. The man tended to stay in his suits and the like. To witness the Master in anything less was always something he was willing to see.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"I look good dressed up as well, you know. I don't have to look like a hung over poor man to look good," the Master complained as he closed his eyes and settled down for a moment to take a breath, it was nice being here and he did appreciate the Doctors hands working away to undo his suit.

Playfully tugging at the Doctors briefs, he smiled at him."Tell you what, rock my world and in favour... I'll dress down all weekend. I won't even wear a collared shirt."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Alright, he hadn't actually meant to offend. Or perhaps he was still on edge from their earlier misunderstanding. Either way, the Doctor just gave a soft scoff and rolled his eyes as he worked on his lover's shirt, finally working that one off completely.

"Don't make yourself uncomfortable because I said I think you look good like that. Don't get me wrong. I'll rock your world, as you put it, regardless." the Doctor assured with a playful smirk, simply settling on casting that discussion aside in favor of rolling them over so that he could straddle the other.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:26 pm

"You know, you need to worry less," the Master pointed out once more with a fairly amused smile because he always knew when the Doctor was worrying, he half apologised! Rolling his eyes, he raised his hands and purposefully ruffled his own hair till it was out of place.

"Not uncomfortable, not at all, don't be daft. Now-- please forget I ever said 'rock my world'," he had meant it sarcastically but even sarcastically it sounded kind of pathetic. Better left forgotten.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"I have a feeling that one might stick with me a while, but no matter. I'll try to forget it." he assured. He wouldn't. He would simply bring it up again at a later point when he felt brave enough to poke fun.

"And I'm not worrying. Not really. I simply know how much you prefer your suits and the like." he murmured, working on removing the Master's pants. It was honestly just that simple.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 pm

The Master tugged the rest of his trousers off and turned his head to the Doctor, pulling him into another kiss. He didn't intend to ever leave the Doctor, not if he didn't have too... committing terrified him but he couldn't seem to break away from this man.

"Just stop worrying... and make the most of our time," the Master insisted as he leaned over and pulled the other man into a kiss to try and distract him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:49 pm

The Doctor returned the kiss, willing to drop it and enjoy the situation. It was times like this, where he worried and had to be told to cut it out, that made him realize just why he could always manage to piss off Iros. It was a good thing that the Master was more patient.

Pulling back, he smirked coyly and nipped the Master's collarbone, shifting his way downward slowly and trailing soft nips and kisses as he went. Just because he'd planned on going all the way didn't mean he couldn't tease a bit first.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Ah, that teasing from before, he had long since gotten used to that sort of thing. He found it kind of sweet that the Doctor paid that much attention and always hit the little places and the little parts that no one would think to go for. He was strangely romantic.

The Master smiled playfully as he ran his fingers through the Doctors messy hair, he couldn't do much else but that, he wanted to at least show some affection.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 pm

The small show of affection wasn't unappreciated. It was still something he craved from time to time and he couldn't help himself with that. He wasn't about to complain much.

Shifting to shoot the other a smirk, he removed the other's underwear and swiped his tongue over the man's arousal slowly. "Still interested in going on the way?" he asked playfully, absently tracing light patterns over the Master's hip.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

The Master bite down on his lower lip and nodded with determination. He didn't want to cry out but the Doctor really did have a skillful tongue and this took a lot of work.

He closed his eyes and took in the moment, nodding with as much effort he could manage. "Yes, yes, keep at it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 pm

The Doctor just smirked and ducked his head, sucking on the Master's erection slowly. He always did aim to please. And really? What else could he really say on the topic?

There was something about causing the other, somebody usually so composed, to come undone that did it for him. It was the fact that he was able to make the Master lose it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 pm

The Master fought all the way through this sort of stuff because he couldn't let himself willingly give over and accept that he had no power in these sorts of things.

He liked to be on top and it was hard to do so when he was so drawn to the Doctor, he was very skillful and that was impressive actually. Very few people got to see him so out of it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

The Doctor settled into a relaxed pace, humming softly as he worked. He wasn't about to complain. Why would he? It wasn't as though he minded it.

He simply waited until he'd managed to push the Master close to the edge to pull back, careful not to touch the other again as he shifted upward to steal a kiss. Okay. So he was that much of a tease.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm

That was just being mean. It took a while for the Master to hold back as much as he could, he was panting and sweating, trying to prevent the little whining noises from leaving the back of his throat.

It hurt quite a bit and he could barely hang on, he closed his eyes and took a very slow an shaky inhale. "You are the biggest tease I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

The Doctor gave a breathy chuckle and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm not done with you yet." he murmured, running a hand through the other's hair and absently brushing it back into place.

It wasn't even a conscious action. "And you knew I was a tease when we headed up here." he added lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm

((Off to bed, need to catch up on sleep.))

"Well yes but this is just cruel!" the Master protested, he did really need to get some sort of a touch out of the Doctor and pride be damned, he craned closer.

He needed the friction and that wonderful sensation. "Please.... just ... come on!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 pm

"Tch. And here I thought you wanted to do something more." he teased, stealing another quick kiss before returning to his earlier task.

He couldn't help himself. Especially not when it got the master to go so far as to say please for it. That could sway anyone.

{Night~!}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

"You are rather mean in bed," the Master joked, breathing heavily all the while because it was rather clear that the Doctor was very dominant in bed... so why wasn't he like that outside of bed?

He was a bit of a pushover everywhere else. "I-If you're going to do more then bloody well do it!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 pm

The fact of the matter was that the Tardis hadn't bothered with getting rid of his key traits that he'd developed since their arrival here. But without the time on the Valient coupled with their first weeks there, the Doctor didn't have the constant fear at the back of his mind that held him back conpletely. It made for a rather awkward time.

"Relax. I was simply giving you a chance to calm down a moment so that things didn't finish when I just got started." he chided lightly, digging out some lubricant and starting to prepare the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next