We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

The Master didn't even noticed when he came into the room, he simply turned the lights on and dumped about 15 books on the bed. So much for only getting one. He barely even looked at the Doctor. "Why didn't you tell me you had all of these? They were in my reading list and now I can actually get them read."

Grinning, he started picking them up and shoving them neatly in the bookshelf, making room by shifting everything about and making plenty of noise. So even if the Doctor had been asleep, it wouldn't last anyway. "So I'll just finish all of this and then we'll get started, yeah? This is going to be a brilliant night."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Alright. The one night the Master wasn't careful in regards to the possibility of him sleeping? Shaking his head as he sat up, the Doctor raised an eyebrow at the books. Huh. "You never mentioned them or asked. My Tardis has a library. It also has two storage rooms of books. I do like to read." he pointed out slowly.

Really. All one had to do was ask toward it or go an look. The Doctor managed to force a small smile at the comment and shrugged. "Yeah. Brilliant night and whatnot. All we need to do is hope Koschei doesn't wander in." he said simply. Which begged the question of why hadn't he just let the kid stay to begin with, but that was beside the point.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 pm

The Master just didn't think but he was excited, he couldn't wait for this exchange, he had the chance at getting power and having some control. He had been waiting a long time to get some control of his life back and this was somewhat excitable.

All the books were neat and the Master dropped on the bed. "He just fell asleep, we have an hour. You said it takes ten minutes or so. Besides, he tired himself out playing," the Master guessed, waving his head in dismissal and leaning over to give the Doctor a quick kiss. He really hoped the Doctor wasn't going to back out now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh, the Doctor already knew that he didn't have any chance of backing out. The Master would just lose his temper and would probably not trust him at all. He really didn't feel like taking that many steps back in their relationship. Which is why he returned the kiss, gently pressing their foreheads together and making no further advances. He had promised not to try and get into the Master's mind.

"It might take less time. Really. Just...You need to pay attention once you establish a connection and don't keep your defenses up. You'll feel it...It's intoxicating. A rush. The trick is to pull away before I end up suffering. So after the initial rush, break contact." the Doctor murmured softly, trying to force himself to relax. That's all he really could do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 pm

The Master smiled and nodded his head, closing his eyes and relaxing against the Doctor, knowing what he had to do to avoid hurting the Doctor. It was not something that he wanted and he didn't really appreciate the fact that the Doctor was so worried. He'd be careful, he wasn't completely selfish. He did care.

"I'm ready. Just trust me, you'll be fine," the Master whispered, concentrating hard until the connection finally opened. It was one of those things, he wanted to dive as far as he could and see what was there to discover but it was far too dangerous. His defence relaxed and he slowly sunk into the connection.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

The Doctor honestly felt he had every reason to worry. Because it was still the Master. It was still the man that had spent centuries putting him through absolute hell. He couldn't be blamed for his wariness. Even if he trusted the other completely all the same. It was rather confusing for him, actually. Though he blocked those feelings, instead focusing upon the energy for the other.

And it was painful. He could feel himself growing tired and drained once the energy started to shift and take root within the Master all the same. It's what happened when that was honestly what was supporting somebody and they decided to get rid of a large chunk of it. But the Doctor didn't fuss or whine, he barely even flinched, instead forcing himself to remain conscious until the link was broken between them, leaving him tired and worn down. The next few days would be unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm

The Master jerked back when he felt the Doctor growing tired and admittedly, he hadn't wanted to. He could of done that all day. The rush, the excitement of his new gains? He loved it all. He dropped back on the bed and took several deep breaths as the power began to settle and root into his mind. He felt it, he could swear he could.

He was wide awake and itching to play with it, to see what he could do and if he really did have power. Peering over his shoulder at the Doctor... well, it kind of killed the moment. The Master hadn't expected the Doctor to look that drained. Despite his agitated state, he put an arm around the Doctor and tugged him close, being careful and attempting to keep still. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

"Tired." the Doctor murmured slowly, frowning softly. That was to be expected. That probably wasn't going to let up completely for a few days. But at least he hadn't passed out. He could practically feel the other vibrating with energy and he knew the feeling. He'd been all over the place when he'd brought the Master back and he'd proceeded to run about the Tardis like a maniac immediately after.

He understood. That didn't erase the fear that the Master could very easily leave him now. A line of that that had him wrapping an arm tight around the other, clenching his eyes shut. He didn't want to sleep. The Doctor was terrified that by sleeping, he would wake up and be alone again, and he couldn't be alone anymore. It wasn't a pleasant moment for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:07 pm

The Doctor was holding him very tight. Painful almost. It was like he was trying to keep the Master still. Well, he couldn't help it, he was excited, he was practically trembling, if he was honest. His whole body wanted to just burst out and do something but the Master knew he couldn't just leave the Doctor.

Leaning down, he kissed the Doctor on the forehead, knowing he couldn't sit still for much longer, But he wanted the Doctor to know that he was thankful. "You'll be all right Doctor, this is good. Shifting the power, we can help each other now. Just think what I can do? All the things I could do now. Just for us."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Yeah...Thinking about what the Master could now do was his problem. Perhaps it was Stockholm...Or a severe case of codependency, but he didn't like this shift. He didn't like that the Master had power and control now. The Doctor wanted to be able to know he could draw the line and keep the Master on the other side of it.

And now? Now he felt a lot like he had during his last days upon the Valiant. Anxious and worried, counting down silently until something happened. It was his worn down state that honestly kept the Doctor from a full out panic attack, instead causing him to slowly drift off restlessly, not once willing to lessen his hold upon the Master.Because he knew that, sooner or later, something was going to need to give.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"Its all right Doctor, leave everything to me. I can do it all now," the master whispered, assuming he was being comforting as he stroked the Doctors hair affectionately, trying to keep him calm and happy. Because the poor sod didn't look very well, did he? And he was sure all the Doctor needed was just to get some sleep.

Pulling the blanket free from under them, he tugged it over the Doctor and let the other man cling for a little while, relaxing beside him and closing his eyes and he settled quite neatly against the Doctor. He supposed he could stay till the Doctor slept... and then he had the whole night to himself. "Just get some sleep, I'll be here tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

That last line was probably the first comforting thing the Doctor had honestly heard that evening. Enough to let him sleep. If only for a bit. At least, it only felt like a short while before he was being poked and prodded by Koschei that coming morning, prompted into helping the kid get ready and eat. He felt better physically, at least. He was still worn out, but not as bad and it would get better quicker if he didn't run all over town.

It wasn't until after Koschei was off to school that the Doctor had a momentary freak out, even if it were silent. Because he didn't trust the Master not to disappear on him. The man did have rather flippant moods and he would rather not see the consequences of the Master falling into a poor one. Which is why he made quick work of returning to the man's side, plastering against the other Timelord and clinging tight once more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

The Master had spent the whole night playing with his new abilities. And the first thing he made? A train. One that went all the way around this place in a loop, course, it was a very long journey and had cut off points but the Master couldn't resists making one that he could eventually show Koschei.

He also made a library closer by and redecorated his workshop. He was only just starting to get tired when the Doctor snuck up on him and pretty much clung to him. Turning his head with a baffled expression, he slowly turned to amusement. He was in a much better mood. "So, Doctor? Want to go get an early morning nap? One hour and then we can walk the dog?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

The Doctor really didn't have it in him to tell the other he probably couldn't walk the animals and stay awake afterward. But like hell he was going to stay behind while the Master went out. He also knew that he wasn't going to be going back to sleep. He didn't care how tired he was. He couldn't do it just yet. Later though...He would sleep later once he managed to calm down and level out again.

"We can do that..." he agreed, slowly lessening his hold upon the Master. He would need to come up with new and better ways to keep the other that close to him before that got old. The Doctor didn't need to completely piss the other off right now. But he could at least lay there while the other got some sleep. Which is the only reason he returned to the bedroom, even if he waited for the Master to lead the way this time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

The Master happily dropped down on the bed and whistled for Sigma, letting the pup jump on him and settle down quite neatly. The dog lay neatly on the Masters chest and the Master stroked the dog before prodding him along so he could lie down by his feet, giving the Doctor chance to lay with him.

Settling down next to the Doctor, he pulled him closer and closed his eyes. "I'll be up soon, wake me in an hour or so, yeah? Or Sigma will start crawling the wall," the Master mumbled as he sighed softly and quite easily fell asleep, obviously more exhausted that he thought.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

And the Doctor did take the invitation to lay against the other, not bothering to sleep himself. Why would he? He really didn't like to wake up and have the Master not there at the moment. He waited an hour before sighing, already knowing that he was going to need to drag himself out and about to walk the animals.

Kissing the Master softly he drew away completely. "Time to wake up." he murmured, standing and rolling his eyes as Sigma immediately settled against the Master's chest. Damn dog. He wasn't going to get over the idea of having that pup climbing all over the other. Or the furniture.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm

The Master liked giving Sigma free reign, even if it meant being licked on the face by an excited dog. Lifting the pup up into his arms, he nodded and got to his feet, feeling much better now. He hummed softly as he made his way to the door, following after the dog as he mumbled the odd little comment to the dog about how good he was.

"Are you taking Pest? Oh and I suggest an umbrella or a coat. I made it rain," because yes, he was showing off and he decided to make it rain today. He did love the rain, he never was fond of hot weather, he liked the rain and the snow. Course he stuck with snow, just because it was less hassle to walk a dog.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 pm

{Night~!}

The Master had made it rain? Well. Wasn't that just swell. He didn't particularly care for the rain. "That's nice. I'll be fine." he assured softly, following along after. "I'm not taking Pest though. No point in getting the cat soaked through." he pointed out softly. Why would it bother him? He should it bother him?

Sighing, he shook his head, shoving his hands into his pockets. "A nice stroll through the park in the rain. Not much of an issue, really. Should be fun even." the Doctor offered. And it would let him keep his eye on the Master. "So...You like it then?" he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 am

The master smied and put his hood up, the rain was quite heavy and the master seemed pleased regardless. He took an umbrella and held over both of them as sigma bounced around in an excited manner, splashing in all the puddles and trying to drink the rain water

The Master smirked and turned his head to the Doctor. Did he like it? Ha! He loved it. Evert second he felt that power run through him, he felt whole again. "I'm thrilled actua/ly, thank you Doctor. I think this is just what I needed."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 am

Yeah...Not a rain person. Further proven by how he absently edged closer to the Master. The Doctor wasn't sure what to think of that answer. Not really. So he settled with a small smile and nod, silently going along with it as he turned it over in his head.

"Epsilon is coming over tonight. I was thinking about talking to him about this whole fighting thing. If only to see if I can talk some sense into him." the Doctor murmured. There. A change of subject he could deal with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 am

The Master tilted the umbrella mostly over the Doctor, just so he did 't get wet. The last thin% he wanted was a wet and miserable Doctor. He knew he and Siggy liked the rai, the Doctor obviously didnt, which was a shame.

He wanted was the Doctor tobehappy like he was happy. he did owe him that after all hed dome for the master. "I put all my money on the step dad being the cause, Zen always was and always wil be a bastard... we should get rid of him."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 pm

"I think that Zen may be more than just the cause, but we aren't getting rid of him. I'm talking to Epsilon and I'll be talking to Verica when I take Epsilon home. She needs to know what's going on, no matter who is the cause." the Doctor murmured. He wasn't for destroying people in passing simply because he didn't like them.

"And yes, I know that Zen seems to mirror my own father, but I can assure you that I hated that man enough to not be drawn to a copy. However, you can't just take people out of the equation because you have the ability to do so." the Doctor stated softly. He didn't want to upset the Master, but he didn't want to give in either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

The Master rolled his eyes and gave the Doctor an annoyed look. What good was playing God if he couldn't remove who he hated. "Oh who cares about Zen? Verica? Pfft, she's an idiot anyway," the Master dismissed angrily, if it up to him then he'd of gotten rid of them both and let Epsilon be by himself. Epsilon seemed to do better when he was just left be.

Shoving his head in his pockets, he sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Well, fine, if he couldn't destroy them then big deal, he was going to get revenge some day anyway, he didn't just roll over and let these things happen. "Is it just me or did you make a lot of people we didn't like come to life? Remember our friend, the bully?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Alright. And there would be the problem. Because, normally, the Doctor could comment and snip back without any problem. What? The Master would get testy and mope, but was harmless and wouldn't take off. Not when the Doctor was the one the one in control. But now? Now the Master could react. The Master could go and go as he pleased, alter things, and all in all make his life rather miserable in the process.

It was bound to have an effect on the Doctor. He would need to be completely insane to not acknowledge the situation he was in. "Sorry." he murmured, shrugging as he watched Sigma bound about and play. He would be cleaning mud up for hours after they got back. "I'm not making anymore." he offered softly. Hopefully that would appease the Master enough to not set off one of the other's mood swings.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm

"Its not your fault, sorry," the Master offered with a sigh, holding the Doctors hand and offering him a smile as they watched the dog leap around and get plastered in the mud. Oh great, the Master would have to give him a bath when they got home. Then again, he did love a nice warm bath himself, he was getting quite muddy himself.

"Well, not long now till I give making people a shot, is it? Gonna make the new kid," the Master remarked with an amused look, in two weeks, he could create Marnal and he would do it right, just to show the Doctor how brilliant his powers were. Course, until then, he was going to practise a little bit with different things. "I made a train last night... a full scale one to show Koschei. We could ride it to the cabin next weekend if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: