We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm

And the Doctor knew that he should be happy and supportive, not to mention grateful. The Master wasn't doing anything bad yet. He should trust the other...But all he could manage was to fake a smile and nod. "We can do that." he agreed, giving a small nod. And he could. He didn't have any reason to turn it down. Train ride was better than driving all the way there. Maybe.

He wasn't the best when it came to riding on trains. Things tended to go wrong when you were on a train. "I'm sure that Koschei will love it." he assured. And Koschei would. The Doctor was pleasantly surprised at the kid's genuine interest in the things.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:34 pm

"I'll be great, its an easy ride on a train, it'll be faster and I'm sure we could afford first class, which will be much better," he wasn't worried, he knew the train would be fine. What he didn't realise was the Doctors fake interest and happiness, he genuinely thought he as making the Doctor happy by making all the practical things for them.

Looking out from the endless rain, he held the Doctor closer and smiled somewhat. Because he was genuinely quite happy. "I'm sorry that you don't like the rain, I just always have. I won't do it often, promise," the Master offered with a playful smile, giving the Doctor a quick kiss. Just because he was in that good of a mood
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:41 pm

And that right there was why he couldn't take this from the other. How could he? The Master was acting happy and affectionate...It was enough to keep the Doctor going. "Rain's fine." he mumbled softy. And it was. He didn't mind it. He just didn't like being in it. "Issues since the accident." he dismissed. And that was only half true. He would never get on a bike like that again, but it only had a little to do with the weather.

"We should head back." the Doctor suggested, tone giving away that it was more of a question than a statement. He wasn't about to turn around and make things worse for himself by cutting their outing short. Alright, so he was afraid of setting the Master's temper off. He just saw no reason to hide that part.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:46 pm

"Good idea or Sigs gonna be soaked," Whistling, he waited till the excited little pup ran after them before the Master started along. He didn't bother putting Sigma on the lead because he knew the routine. He stayed away from the road unless the Master went to cross and he walked beside his Master quite happily. He was hardly dangerous.

Walking along, the rain seemed to get harder and the Master winced, angling the umbrella to protect them and hoping Sigma wasn't struggling to keep up. "So what do you want to do today?" the Master asked, he was probably going to have a shower when he got home and change but after that, he didn't really have any ideas. He wanted to play around with his new gift more but he knew the Doctor wouldn't really approve.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 pm

"Change...I'm going to need to clean the floors and the dog needs a bath now." the Doctor murmured. Which would take up a couple of hours of his time. Between moving sluggishly when not needing to keep pace and stopping every few minutes to check that the Master was still around since he doubted the other would remain in his line of sight, he doubted his tasks would be easy.

"Then lunch. Something warm, I think...Why? Is there something in particular that you would like to do?" the Doctor asked, simply for the sake of asking. He already knew well enough what the Master wanted to do. He knew from personal experience. He also knew what using it too much at first could do to you.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:00 pm

"I'll handle the bath part, you just relax," the Master remarked as they crossed the road and headed to the front door. To stop Sigma from ruining the house, the Master picked the muddy dog up and ruined his clothes holding the wriggled mutt as he kicked off his shoes and headed off to get upstairs.

"You coming up Doctor? You can have a shower while I try to control this pest," the Master joked playfully, smiling at the Doctor as he took off upstairs, leaving his muddy shoes behind. He and the dog left quite a muddy trail still though but the Master would sort all of that out later, he had the power to after all.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 pm

The Doctor headed up and nodded along a bit, at least bothering to remove his own muddy shoes at the door as well. Relaxing always made him feel useless. He wasn't accustomed to it. Though he did take a quick shower, only long enough to get cleaned off, before he dressed and stepped out again. Right. Next to locate the Master again.

Easy to do when his bath was quicker than the dog's. He leaned in the doorway and watched, Pest rubbing against his legs affectionately. "Shower's all yours when you want it." the Doctor assured, making no move to budge from his spot. Why would he?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

The Master wasted no time getting the dog into the bath and cleaning him off, even if it went array and he ended up half in the bath himself, trying to scrub muddy of the excitable dog. By the end of it, both him and Sigma were utterly soaked. The Master smiled and leaned over the edge of the bad, leaving water puddles behind as he clambered out.

"Right, I definitely need to have a shower now, I smell like wet dog and mud," the Master remarked as he towelled off the wet pup and left him be to leap around the Doctor and bark excitedly at poor Pest while his owner slipped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm

The Doctor took that time to mop up the water and mud that had been tracked over the floor when they got home, listening for the shower to turn off all the while. To hell with resting. He still had a sink full of dishes to deal with, too. The Master really hadn't considered the Doctor having to get under the sink in the morning when he went to wipe down the stove.

That would wait, however. He immediately headed upstairs when he heard the water shut off, at least waiting for the door to open before he approached. "So. What did you want to do today?" the Doctor asked lightly, giving a small grin. All he needed was to keep the Master where he could see him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

The Master dried himself off and shrugged his shoulders, wrapping the towel around his waist and heading into the bedroom to track down something warm to wear, he settled for some jogging trousers and a hoodie. Turning his head to the Doctor with a small smile, he shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I have a lot of reading I want to do and I need to organise my shelves."

Yes, he knew it wasn't exciting but he did need to get that point across that he needed to sort all that out. But other than that, he shrugged and turned to the Doctor. "Do you want to watch something though? He could watch TV together for a little while, have dinner then get ready for Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

The Doctor wasn't sure if he should take that as a dismissal or not. "No, no. It's fine if you would rather organize and read. Really." he assured softly. He just didn't want to leave. Nor did he particularly want to watch something when he knew well enough it would lull him to sleep. He didn't want that.

"Would you like any help? With the organizing, I mean." he offered softly. Surely that wouldn't be too bad. The Doctor just wanted to offer some assistance. Why wouldn't the Master take him up on it? Not like the Master liked to do a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:45 pm

The Master gave the Doctor a puzzled look before picking up a handful of the books he dumped to the side earlier. The Doctor was acting very odd, it was like he didn't want to be alone or something. Maybe he was feeling ill? Either way, he baffled him how it could require two people to order books, especially with his own awkward organisation.

"Well, I tend to organise them by genre and then preference. For example, the top set of shelves are all fiction, organised in which I like best," the Master informed the Doctor, many would find that system hard to find books but the Master knew full well where everything marked up. "But with science I tend to do it with genre and era so I suppose you could help me with that. Its the bottom two shelves"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:54 pm

The Doctor nodded lightly at that one. "Alright. Genre and era. I'll take care of the bottom shelves." he conceded, kneeling down to do just that. Why not? It allowed him to stay close, which is honestly what he needed. It would probably be better to just talk about it and explain everything, but then what? How far would the Master be pushed before snapping at him a bit?

He worked through the two shelves and backed off, eying the Master a bit. "That's done. Suppose I should let you get to your reading.'' he murmured softly. He didn't really feel like leaving. But even the Doctor knew that that one wouldn't manage to go over too well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm

The Master finished slotting in the last two books and grabbed the one he'd left on the side, nodding his head as he dropped down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, just let know when you need me and if you want to have dinner together, feel free to disturb me any time. I'm not that anti social."

Grinning, he really hoped that pit the Doctor at easy, he was getting a bit clingy and over bearing today and the Master knew why, or he had a good feeling why. It had something to do with the power, maybe he didn't trust him? Either way, the Master wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. The Doctor would adjust.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm

The Doctor left the man to it, though he did sneak back a few times periodically to check that the other was still there. He eventually made soup for them to eat, carrying two bowls up to the bedroom where the Master was reading. Why not? He saw no reason not to eat in the bedroom every now and again. Especially when the other was already settled in.

"Here. I brought food." he announced, carefully taking a seat and handing over a bowl. "Koschei will be home in another hour or so." he murmured softly. If for no other reason than to talk. The Doctor couldn't quite help himself in that regard. He'd at least left the Master alone for an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

The Master wasn't stupid, he knew he was being watched. It was irking him a bit but not enough that he was willing to break his good mood by having an argument. The Doctor would get over it soon and then he could finally go and play properly with his powers. Taking a hold of his soup, he offered the Doctor a smile.

"So, Doctor, any plans for tonight? I was thinking we could fence a bit?" the Master suggested idly, nothing to tough, he'd go easy so the Doctor didn't get sick or anything. He hardly wanted him hurt. "Or we could play chess? Maybe watch a film?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:24 pm

"Chess is good." the Doctor offered in turn. He wouldn't be able to fence and he doubted that he could stay away through an entire film. Sighing softly, he picked away at his soup, eating for no other reason than he had to. He wasn't exactly hungry. In fact, all he wanted was to curl up and go to sleep already.

"After we eat supper and I deal with Epsilon. Those two can get settled and we'll play a round." the Doctor murmured, shrugging. Why not? He quite enjoyed chess with the Master. It wasn't something they had done recently either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:31 pm

The Master merely nodded along. Because sure, he knew what the Doctor was talking about and he didn't feel the need to contribute. They'd play chess when Epsilon was settled and the Doctor was probably going to have a chat with him. The Master was fine with all of this, he was more interested in his soup.

He drank it down quite swiftly and put it aside before turning his head to the Doctor with a small smile. "So, we play chess after everything with the kid. Who, by the way, are going to get very wet one the way home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"They'll be able to dry off well enough upon getting here." the Doctor murmured, setting his own half finished bowl aside. He wouldn't push for the rain to stop. It just wasn't his favorite. But if it mean that the Master was happy, then they could have it rain everyday. Better than trying to put a stop to it.

Sighing softly, he ran a hand through his hair and shrugged. "What would you like for supper? Just name it and it's yours." the Doctor assured. Again. Trying to make sure that the Master was happy and remained that way for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 pm

"Hmm, no preference actually. Just ask epsilon, he's the guess," the Master remarked in a dismissive manner, he couldn't help it. After all, he wasn't that hungry any more, he had been yesterday but today he was so alive, awake and aware that he didn't want to stop. Not to sleep, not to eat, he just wanted to whip through all his books just to get them done.

He didn't even want to read today, he wanted to create and play but he couldn't. He couldn't do anything at all because the Doctor was stuck watching him and the Master couldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:53 pm

The sad thing was that the Doctor wouldn't stop the other from creating anything. Not really. He would just sit there and watch as the mad made one thing after another. Sure, he might wind up more neurotic than he already was, but that was beside the point.

The point was that he didn't care. Sighing, the Doctor nodded a bit. "Alright. I'll ask Epsilon then." he agreed, fidgeting with the blankets a bit. Because he didn't have a reason to stay now that food was out of the way. But he didn't want to go either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:03 pm

The Master lay back on the bed beside the Doctor and looked up at him with a small frown. "You should sleep, you know? All this sitting up must be tiring after last night, get some sleep in and you'll feel better. We have an hour?"

He wasn't trying to push the Doctor, he was just getting a little uneasy looking and the Master wanted to help him out. After all, he knew that he actually felt for him. How could he not? The Doctor had given him this gift and he hadn't really stopped to rest. Who could blame him? "Don't over-tire yourself."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 pm

"I'm fine. I've slept." he murmured. And he did the night before. Only to wake up and realize the Master had wandered off. He wasn't too willing to do it again. The trick would be getting the other to back down and ignore it. Not exactly and easy thing to do.

Worrying his lower lip a bit, the Doctor laid down, regarding the other. Alright. Plan b. He needed to stay awake and keep the Master around. Shifting over, he settled against the other a bit, placing a quick kiss to the Master's cheek. "But you're right. We do have an hour." he murmured, wrapping an arm around the other as he tried to pull off a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:17 pm

The Master had to laugh as the Doctor gave him that grin. Seriously? How was that relaxing or getting some sleep? Honestly, that man made no sense at all lately and yet, the Master was more than happy to play around. He had nothing better to do. and why not? He did want to try it around yesterday.

Kissing the Doctor back, he pulled the Doctor onto his and smiled playfully, nipping the other mans lower lip. Well, he didn't expect this but if it made the Doctor feel safer then the Master was happy. "You really want to? No sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 pm

The Doctor shook his head carefully at that one. "No sleeping." he murmured, tone firm. He was fine. He didn't need to sleep. A Timelord could go days without sleep. Weeks with only a few hours of sleep. And, perhaps if he managed to wear out the Master, he could settle for a ten minute power nap.

Ducking his head, he nosed the hood of the other's sweatshirt out of his way in favor of nipping lightly at the Master's neck. "Would much rather do this." he murmured softly. And the Doctor would. Especially when he wasn't worried over Koschei barging in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: