We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am

"Oh? And here I thought keeping you was a clue." he said in mock thought, offering a smile to show he wasn't bein serious. He was just, well, him. The Roctor meant no harm by any of it. Even if he had to admit that it was a bit of fun.

He leaned in a bit and nipped the other's shoulder playfully, drawing back with a smirk. "Come now. We both know which of us is truly the dominant one." the Doctor dismissed, planning on leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 am

"Oooh Doctor, how could you take advantage of this poor lonely ruler?" the Master mocked in a tone of fake out-rage. It was hard not to find this whole thing amusing. Leaning over, he gave the Doctor a nip on the neck in return, licking the skin playfully afterwards.

"You are a fiend, Doctor. I think someones after my title," the Master mused with a small smile, leaning over and nipping the Doctors ear before whispering into it. "Takes a lot to be the Master."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:46 pm

The Master wasn't the only one amused by this. Until the other pulled that stunt, at least. Suppressing his reaction to that, the Doctor instead shifted over to once more pin the other, the playfulness replaced by something different. Something dark and intense.

"Careful. You might just be surprised at just how easily I can reduce you to begging." the Doctor said slowly, voice soft in warning. He was still playing nice. A thing proven as he lightly kissed the Master. Let the other get over that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

The Master felt somewhat unsettled. The Doctor was-- well, he was a bit off to be honest. That sudden burst of darkness left the Master staring at him... well. He had always been a good actor. Laughing, the Master didn't take it seriously, he assumed it was just him joking around. It was nicer to think that way.

Kissing the Doctor back, he smiled and bit his lower lip playfully. "Bagging? Oooh, aren't you just terrifying," the Master joked in return, giving the Doctor another kiss. He was used to the Doctor playing around, he did find it all amusing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 pm

In his defense, the Doctor had altered their minds. Including his own so that he complimented the Master's less pleasant idiosyncrasies. So, yes, it was partially playing around. He would push the Master into power and follow along rather than lead. But that didn't meant he wouldn't push here and there.

So, instead, the Doctor just gave a playful pout. "Oh, come on, Master. I can be dominating." he play sulked, twisting the other's name purposefully. Yes. He just went there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

"I could, of course, humour you if you give me a good enough reason to," the Master teased, resting his forehead against the Doctors with his eyes closer, smiling somewhat. He was curious to see how exactly the Doctor could ever do such a thing.

Then again, he had seen his handy work, he had gotten the Master close. But close would never be far enough for begging. To beg would make him lose all control. And if he did that? The Doctor had an opening to use that weakness against him. He knew he shouldn't think of a lover like that but he just did.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 pm

"That implies you would let me try, rather than calling an end the second you felt like you were losing it. And where's the fun in that?" the Doctor chided gently. He shifted away, stretching a bit and giving a small grin toward the other.

"I'm going to head inside and lay out before a fire. Dry off the old fashioned way. You're welcome to stay or to join me." the Doctor stated lightly as he stood, Trey big a bit before getting out. He didn't even bother with clothes. He just made his way back inside to start the fireplace and lay out on the soft rug in front of it. What? He could be shameless. And a bit of a tease, considering.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 pm

The Master lazily hung over the edge of the hot and watched the Doctor walk away. Sometimes the Doctor was quite the tease. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and slipped under the bubbly hot water. It was always pleasant under the water, he used to do it to drown out the drums and now he supposed it was a bit of a habit.

his repository bypass allowed him to stay under for quite a while as he killed the time until he felt it was all right to go after the Doctor. when he finally finally crawl out of the tub, he was drenched, his eyes burned somewhat and his skin was a tinge of pink all over. "Drying off you suggested? Sounds like a fun idea."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 pm

The Doctor glanced up from where he was toying with a thread of time he'd turned physical and smirked. "It is a good idea. Strangely warm as well. Why? Are you finally going to join me?" he teased lightly, allowing the thread to fade back into place.

He couldn't quite help himself. It was fun to screw with the Master a bit. Especially where this was involved. If only because the man noticeably tried not to react to it all. Usually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:43 am

The Master rubbed at his eyes and nodded, not really noticing much if he was honest. He didn't really notice the Doctors misgivings because he didn't assume they existed. Perhaps that was naive of him? But he didn't mind it, if he was honest.

Drying himself off swiftly, the Master leapt onto the bed and crawled beside the Doctor, kissing the side of his face and working playfully down to his neck. This was going to be a fun way to kill any evening, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:47 pm

The Doctor honestly did not expect that. It was enough to distract him, at least. He shifted and rolled over onto his back so that he could tug the Master down with a smirk. "You know my neck is sensitive. And you call me a fiend." he chided in a joking manner.

He meant nothing against the Master or this. But it was better to joke and play than to be serious all of the time. "Such a menace. Whatever would your public think? Seducing your son's tutor in such a way." the Doctor teased.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm

"I'm sure they'd be proud of their wonderful king getting in there," the Master joked as he nuzzled the Doctor playfully because yes, with them it was so much easier to avoid the serious side of things. Sure it might backfire one day but until then? They could try their best to stick it out for as long as they can.

"Come now Doctor, you are no innocent man. You know me, don't you?" the Master smirks playfully before tugging the Doctor into a proper kiss. He really did enjoy his time with the Doctor, it was a good way to keep his mind off everything else.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

The Doctor returned the kiss, humming softly. "What are you after?" he asked softly as he drew back a bit. "Let me rephrase that. What do you want to do right now?" he murmured, wrapping his arms around the Master gently.

What? He might as well ask. Because he wasn't making a fool of himself. "And you are a menace. Your public must be so upset. You're officially off the market." he lamented jokingly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 am

"That-- that isn't very romantic, is it?" the Master asked with a small baffled look, who went from making out to trying to take an order like someone at a restaurant... well, he wasn't even entirely sure how to answer that one without sounded like an utter idiot.

"I want what I assume we both want. Sex," the Master deadpanned before shaking his head in amusement and crawling on top of the Doctor, leaning down to give him a kiss. "Oh they'll get over their great loss. Might take a while but they will."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 pm

The Doctor gave a disappointed pout at that one. "That's not fair in the least." he mumbled, shifting to pin the other to the bed. "You're supposed to say that differently." he chided with a smirk. What? He was entitled to some fun.

Ducking his head, he nipped lightly at the shell of the Master's ear. "For example...I want you. I want to fuck you until you forget your own name. See the difference?" the Doctor purred softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Oh well not he gets it, little too late as well cause he's already made an idiot of himself. And admittedly, while he never wanted to tell the Doctor as much, the way the Doctor said that just did it for him. Then again, he didn't really have to say, did he? He has noticeably hardened against the Doctors thigh.

Shifting his position, he smirked playfully and gave the Doctor a quick kiss. "Now anything I say won't sound as good, admittedly I could do many things to you but I can't help but feel that actions are louder than words," His hand trailed downwards and took a hold of the Doctor's privates, fondling him with a look of amusement. When in doubt, top the Doctor with physical contact!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Well. That was...That was definitely something. He hadn't expected it. At all. The Doctor automatically bucked at the touch. The Master just had to one up him. He found that, in this instance at least, he couldn't bring himself to mind. 

The Doctor kissed the man firmly, shifting to grind their hips together slowly. Two could play that game. Easily. It was easier when he was on top anyway. It gave him more leverage. A fact proven as he settled his weight against the Master with a smirk. 
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Course he had to one up him, he didn't then he might lose his power because honestly, he was struggling to keep it now. He had to compete with so much and he didn't know how much longer he could hold off against the Doctor. He loved what the Doctor could do... why did it hurt his pride to enjoy it?

The Master kept his hand moving, trying to make the Doctor moan like he did with the Master. Looking at the Doctor with an amused look, he couldn't deny their little power struggle was amusing him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

The Doctor wasn't giving the other the satisfaction. He bit back a moan and drew back, smirking wickedly down at the other instead. "Want to try something new?" he asked softly, teasingly thieving his fingers along the Master's length.

"Or would you rather just lay back and relax? I would oh so hate to be a bother." he murmured, ducking his head to swipe his tongue along the Master's arousal. What? He wasn't above playing dirty.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 pm

The Master made a noise between a yelp and moan at the Doctors one-upping. There was something frustrating about the Doctor sometimes, just when the Master thought he'd won, it was not so at all. He was such a cunning foe.

And, out of the two options, which one did he want? Easy. Trying something new, being adventurous. It would of been easier to get the words out without the Doctors tongue running up his length. "D-Do whatever! Rassilon, Doctor.. you're just-- damn you!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm

"Tch. Manners. You would want to offend now, would you? I doubt that would have the desired results you'd like." the Doctor chided. Because he know that he had the upper hand. How could he not? The Master had always been easy to manipulate into one specific directions and this was no different.

"Good. Then I'm going to give you two more options. I can sit back an relax while you do all the work riding me. Or...You can let me bend you over the bed and do with you what I will." the Doctor murmured, shifting up to nip at the Master's neck.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 am

Now that just wasn't fair, offering him too choice that were admittedly impossible to chose between. He was verging on lashing out but once again, the Doctor was infuriatingly right. Because, of course, it would get him nowhere at all.

It took longer than he thought to actually work out which one he wanted but eventually, he throw all his pride out and glared still at the Doctor for even making him say this. He was still the lord and Master, the Doctor was just doing as he commanded. "Have at it, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:04 pm

The Doctor waited patiently enough, humming softly as he continued touching the other. But that answer? Oh how it brought a smirk to his features. The Master thought that it would be so easy? Not after that morning.

"See? That isn't answering me. Have at it? Have at what? And how shall I have at it? All important. And you could think about saying please." the Doctor chided lightly. Yeah. He was going there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh he had to go there? Bastard. The Master growled darkly and gave the Doctor a look that made it clear that he wouldn't be forgetting this incident any time soon. Just wait till next time, he'd get the Doctor back, he always did.

"I hate you sometimes, Rassilon I-- You know what you're going to do," the Master snapped, really not wanting to say it but as the Doctor said before, fighting got him nowhere. Gritting his teeth, he had to force the words out, barely any volume to them. "You said you were going to... bend me over the bed. You know, do whatever you want to me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

"Still no please, but no matter. Little steps and whatnot." the Doctor teased, backing off from the Master. He was going to have fun. He tugged the other into the position he wanted, making sure not to be rough, and smirked.

"Isn't this ironic." the Doctor murmured as he started to prepare the other, taking his time with it all. The Master, ruler over everything, basically submitting to him. It was rather interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: