We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

"You mean your son?" the Doctor asked softly, raising an eyebrow. "Come on. There's no question over who he favors or who he takes after. And you have a hired staff now. People to tutor and watch him. Maybe you took pity on me and hired me to tutor him, only to fall madly in love with my charm." he joked, grinning brightly.

What? This was something that he could have a lot of fun with. This was something he could enjoy. "I'm not going to mind them seeing us together. But people will talk and I won't be happy if people are sending you gifts or trying to court you." the Doctor warned.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

"Well you'd think they'd question the fact that I never had a wife or a baby but then met you and suddenly one appeared," the Master teased playfully, obviously amused by this. Thank Rassilon he never had a baby, there was one thing he'd never do, it was that. Kids he could work with, pets as well but babies? Never.

"Koschei calls me dad and you Doctor, so I suppose it makes sense. How we gonna explain the new kid? Get someone pregnant 5 years ago, Doctor? Why you player," the Master mocked, grinning at the Doctor. That one would be very fun to explain/
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

"I was thinking home schooled until now." the Doctor said simply. He was looked at as the outsider and the oddball in their society. "The mother isn't around anymore." he murmured. He had it worked out. He could explain another kid. Easily, in fact.

The problem was actually with dealing with their society. "I'm trying to think of how to explain a hidden relationship for however many years and not make it seem as though you've got something to hide. I don't want to seem a home wrecker either." the Doctor murmured softly. Because people would be interested and curious.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 pm

"You know whats a really good idea?" the Master remarked with a small amused look on his face, finding the Doctors worry kind of darling actually. Mad bastard, definitely. "We could just tell them that as their wonderful and brilliant leaders, my life was not their business and only recently did I decide to show it off."

The Master knew how ruling was, hell he didn't see why they had to know anything. Smiling, he gripped the Doctors hand tighter for reassurance. "We'll just say that we bonded over the struggles of being single parents and my heart burst at the sight of you, from then onwards we were lovers through and through... is that pathetically romantic enough?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:29 pm

"I don't know...Do I get flowers and date nights? Oh! Will you finally make an honest Timelord of me?" the Doctor cooed, trying his damnedest to keep from laughing then and there. He couldn't help himself. This was the lightest he had felt in quite some time.

No worries, no issues...It was odd. "It's odd. Koschei knows that everything has changed. I covered it this morning well enough and he got it." the Doctor informed. He'd made sure to cover that one in depth without making things too awkward. For once.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm

"How can I make an honest Time Lord out of you when I can't make one out of myself," the Master joked, laughing in amusement and putting his arms around the Doctors shoulder in a playful gesture. It was a lot easier to b happy and relaxed when neither of them were worrying or panicking over anything.

"You know, I asked Koschei before if there was anything that he wanted, he could just tell me. He had the chance to live anywhere and do anything and you know what he wanted? You. And me. He wanted us to be happy together," the Master informed the Doctor with a small smile. Their son really did just want to be with them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

The Doctor smiled softly, relaxing against the Master. He was beyond happy for the moment. "Makes sense, even if he doesn't like me. But he has his moments. I don't think he completely hates me." he mused. Disliked greatly? Yes. Thought of as a possession? Yes. But hate? He had his doubts.

"So. What do you think now?" the Doctor asked, motioning to their surroundings as they walked. They were definitely gathering a few odd looks in passing. Enough to bother him a bit, but not enough to make him pull away. They'd get used to it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

"He doesn't hate you. He hides it well but I do truly think that very deep down, he does love you," the Master asserted, sure he could be argued with but it was not easy to debate. Was it? Everyone was convinced Koschei was a dodgy kid... and he was. But the Master liked to think he inherited some good qualities off himself and the Doctor.

"What do I think? I think its refreshing. You? And, be honest. I know you, you're not one to speak but about yourself so do it," the Master added, wanting to know what the Doctor honestly thought about the new world.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

"I don't know." he admitted softly. "I just...I don't know. It's like there's a stopper of sorts there." the Doctor murmured. "I made it so that we both want the domestic life. Kids, pets, and all of that." he informed. It was what they had discussed and agreed upon.

Then there was what they hadn't agreed to. "I didn't feel right just...Doing that and not giving anything in return. So I altered myself to compromise you and your need for power. It's still setting in and whatnot." the Doctor admitted. Every time he thought about his missing things or how something could change, his mind drifted over to something completely different.

"It's not that I don't like it." the Doctor assured quickly. "I'm still getting accustomed to it all. If I think about how it used to be, my mind drifts over to something like, well, you. If I think to question something, my mind drifts again. But I like it." he offered. It wasn't easy to explain.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

"Should of gave me that, I think I get that way faster than you," the Master pointed but and yeah, he did feel a new found fondness for being domestic. He loved his animals, he was a proud dad and he wanted another boy for the Doctor to complete their family... well, until they got properly settled. The a girl for the Doctor, of course.

"We've got a lovely family, we have a world to rule and we're content now. So I suppose that no matter what happens, we don't have to worry any more. I mean, we can both be happy this way?" the Master asked, just wanting to make sure he didn't get settled when it wasn't right for both of them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yeah. We should be. I dampened your desire to hurt and torture, as well as your desire for challenge, so that we could manage. Because I may have eliminated my ability to challenge you in this." the Doctor admitted softly. "To a larger extent, anyway." he clarified. Eh. Why not?

He didn't want to be fighting. He would pose a challenge, just not to the extent that he had before. "People are staring." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging. Not like there was anything to be done about it. "Suppose you'll be getting a few letters."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 pm

The Master frowned and looked over his shoulder in the direction of the park, most of them were indeed watching the Master and the Doctor. Sighing in annoyance, he couldn't help but roll his eyes. Turning around to face the crowds, the Master snagged the Doctor by his shirt and tugged him close. Then he very publicly snogged him, just to make the point.

"He's the Doctor, we're dating," the Master deadpanned in the direction of the people before grabbing the Doctors hand and pulling him along once more. Well, he may as well make his point, right?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Alright. Now they were really staring. Never the less, the Doctor returned the kiss, humming softly when the other pulled away. Huh. That was interesting. He gave a rather distant grin as he allowed himself to be pulled along by the Master, more content than before due to the show of affection. Even if it was done to get a point across.

"You'll still get letters and whatnot." the Doctor pointed out softly, shrugging. "No matter. I'll just throw them all out." he assured simply. Unless they were chocolates. He could probably get away with keeping those all for himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Oh if they send gifts, save them. We can give them as gifts at Christmas... oh, we should probably get Verica a gift," Considering all the shit he put her through and he bastard boyfriend, who hopefully she'd kicked to the curb... if all that still existed and happened. He assumed it did, anyway.

"she was nice to me when you went AWOL. I suppose I just sort of want to see her again, maybe... I don't know, apologise?" the Master asked with a small shrug. He never apologised but hell, he had a reason too now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

The Doctor nodded slowly at that one. "She won't remember that. Any of it. She'll remember me introducing you two, and her agreeing to watch your animals while you were dealing with something, but not much else." he murmured.

"Which means also telling her about Zen again." he added softly. The Doctor wasn't looking forward to that. "If they send flowers, I'm burning the flowers." he murmured slowly. No. Not giving in to that. "And you can go see her. I'll stay with Koschei." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

"Damn. Rassilon, I'll never get to be her friend again," the Master muttered under his breath, he hated admitting these things but he had a point, he was trying to be the good guy and he hated it because it was a good way to lose a friend. Which he also hated.

"I'll go see her tonight, hopefully Zen won't be there. I mean, I'm the ruler and everything but in all fairness, he could beat me into a bloody pulp," he was a big strong and kind of intimidating man. The Master was a scrappy runt who relied solely on his technology and genius. Not exactly a fighter.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"Take a guard with you. Or invite her over for a play date between Epsilon and Koschei." the Doctor offered softly. Why not? He saw no problems there. "It would help ease the whole dating thing in for her.'' he suggested lightly. Because, without the Doctor in the picture, the falling out would have been avoided.

Because that would mean he wouldn't have taken Koschei, which would have prevented the Master from seeking her out alone. "Essentially? The two of you would still be friends, because it's as if I'm not an active part in your life until...Well, now,really. The Tardis has created whole lives...Like a fob watch, only we know the truth and have to read about what everybody else thinks." the Doctor murmured sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well, reintroductions are in order then. Luckily we kept to ourselves. Though Verica might be a bit stumped," this would definitely be interested. Though he wasn't looking to date her, he was already with someone! Honestly, do people not pay attention to who he snogs in the middle of the street? ... Probably not.

"Fine, we'll organise a playdate for them and I'll talk to Verica. Just make sure you give me a heads up who knows you and who doesn't? I want to make sure I don't make a prat of myself," he did actually have a reputation to uphold now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 pm

"Everybody knows of you. Everybody knows of me. Nobody realizes we're together as it was easier that way. Verica was apparently introduced to you because, after getting Epsilon, she was curious about who his friend was. His friend who I tend to give extra help to while looking for work. I'll show you what the Tardis came up with when we get home." the Doctor said softly.

It was easier for him to work out that way. It was easier for him to work everything out. It was also a lot more fun. After all, it was open for the two of them to simply...Have fun with it all. "It's fine. We'll be fine." he assured with a small grin. And, for once, the Doctor honestly believed that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm

"Its maddening to remember an entirely different life! We'll have to review later, for now we'll just have fun together, yeah?" the Master asked with a small shrug of his shoulders. He just wanted to have fun. He didn't even challenge the Doctor on the changes, he was more than happy to just let them slide right on by.

"So, I was thinking that we could get ice-cream? then we'll head home, amuse ourselves till Koschei gets back then we can track down Siggy and Pest?" the Master asked with a small smile, eager for this to happen. It made life easier this way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"Yeah, we can do that." he murmured, hesitating for just a moment as he regarded the Master. "Would it be easier? To only know our new lives and forget the old? I didn't know if you would want me to do that, so I didn't." the Doctor admitted.

He didn't actually mind one way or another. "Look. Just say one way or another. Would it be easier for us to just...Live these lives?" he asked. The problem was that the Doctor didn't want to risk having to start over between the two of them because they never remembered being together.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm

"Doctor, you're overthinking again," the Master pointed out, he was happy, the Doctor was happy. Couldn't the Doctor just drop it now? He wanted them both to be very happy together and to do that, they would have to be very liberal with what they remembered and what they could pretend didn't happen.

"I say we go get ice-cream then we have a great night together, have a few walks annnd that will be that, yeah?" the Master asked with a playful smile. They could worry about the world later. Right now, it was just them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm

"Sorry. Didn't realize that I was." the Doctor admitted sheepishly. "We can do that. And we'll have a fun and lovely evening with Koschei." he murmured. After that...Well, they apparently had a bit of reading to get done. Couldn't risk it otherwise.

And they had a few more issues on top of that. "So. I'm thinking that we can relax tonight, read about our new lives. Then we can call Verica in the morning and have a day in? Just relaxing and enjoying the time together." the Doctor suggested.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 pm

"Course, no reason why we can't," the Master remarked as they went right around the block, it was a nice route really. He could go in a total loop, pick up ice-cream on the way and still end up home. even if it was still a little too cold for ice-cream. It seemed it was still winter, which he liked.

"We do need some alone time, we've spent so much time fighting lately that we could use being happy together for once," the Master pointed out, course they couldn't go over-board too much and leave Koschei out. "We should pull Koschei out of school and for a day this week, we can take him somewhere. We need to do something with the brat, don't we?"

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm

{Night~!}

"Or...We can really have some fun. Let's take him out to eat when he gets home. Like we did last week. You'll grace your public with your presence and we can watch the reaction to my tagging along on what they might believe to be a 'family' outing. You know, the family they don't realize I'm a part of?" the Doctor prompted lightly.

Oh, to toy and screw with the masses in such a manner...It's the sort of thing that they could all get a kick out of. "We could even get Koschei to joke and play along, confused why his private tutor is tagging along with." the Doctor joked. Oh, the possibilities were honestly endless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: