We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am

Oh he did like this little game and he seriously wanted the world to be something they could have fun in. It was finally starting to feel at home here. There was something about the newfound fun that they could have that left him admittedly grinning. He couldn't wait to get Koschei involved either.

"Sounds fantastic! The true romantic story everyone loves - the king and his sons tutor. Just waot till you get your new kid. They'll be stumped." Which he personally found an amusing event. They start dating and suddenly they turned up with another kid.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:59 pm

"In a final test of our love, I admitted to having a young child, fearful that I would be rejected for it. Only for you to accept us both. Wait until somebody writes a book about it." the Doctor half-joked. It was definitely going to be entertaining.

It would be something to be careful with, but done correctly would make it alright. "I think that we're going to have a lot of fun. How can we not? There's your ice cream." the Doctor offered as he motioned toward a small shop. He wasn't even bothering himself. Far too cold for a frozen treat.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

"Someone might write me a biography, never know. I wrote one on Earth... it was mostly filler and sex but those sell," At one point, he pretty much just wrote subtle smut and gave up on trying to explain anything of his Saxon life. Yet, because of all the fake good deeds, the dodgy side was mostly overlooked by worriers.

The Master grinned and grabbed his change from his pocket, tossing it down on the counter and ordering two milk lolls. Cheapest and they were never too cold. Passing the Doctor his own, the Master nodded a goodbye the the fairly stunned looking ice-cream man and gave the Doctor a smirk. "This is going to be fun, definitely worth a few laughs."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm

"Tch. That's nothing." he scoffed lightly. Wrapping an arm around the Master lightly, he kissed the other lightly and offered a warm smile. "Thank you." he said sweetly, backing off sothat they could walk again. The poor worker looked about ready to have some sort of fit.

Not that he felt bad over it. Why would be? The Master was nothing if not playful. The two of them could both finally enjoy screwing with people. Not to mention one another. Even better was that they weren't going to get hurt from it all.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Laughing, the Master took the Doctors hand and ate his ice-cream on their way around the house, simply enjoying the somewhat chilly morning with a sort of satisfaction. There was something amazingly fun about all of this, perhaps it was all just because of how unhappy they'd both been. It was nice to laugh again.

When they got back, the Master tossed his lolly stick over his shoulder and dashed ahead, opening the door for the Doctor. Just to ass more confusion to any help that happened to be wandering by. "So, what do you want to do now? You want to be lazy or productive?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 pm

"How about both?" the Doctor offered, rolling his eyes as Sigma jumped on him. Seemed the pets were retrieved. He tossed his own stick, watching the pup chase it. Still had a bit of the treat upon it. Lucky dog. Not that he was about to complain over the loss.

"I say we lounge about and get the reading done now. That way we can have the night free to ourselves after Koschei is cared for." the Doctor suggested lightly. The fact of the matter was that he didn't want to be up all night long researching the life he didn't know. Especially when they could get it out of the way now.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 pm

The Master nodded, all they had to do was read up on what they needed to know, take Koschei out to dinner and then they could have some alone time. Not bad for full time parents really, most spent all day either working or running around.

"So tell me Doctor, you're a tutor for my son so that would mean its your job right? So do you have more clients or is it all just a cover," it seemed like the kind of job the Doctor would be good at, not as demanding as teaching a whole class but he'd still get to do what he liked. It was always wise to keep a Time Lord busy than let his idle fingers find something dangerous to play with.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

"My understanding is that it's basically just Koschei. Again, I need to read up on it a bit more than just a brief skim. But I was apparently fired due to people finding me too eccentric and the whole outsider thing. I showed up in town one day and took a job." the Doctor murmured shrugging. "You hired me as a private tutor when I was struggling to pay my bills. A pity thing that proved a god investment." he stated.

And that seemed to be it. "Give me a moment. I'll meet you in your new office. Second floor, end of the hall on the left." he murmured, heading down to the basement to get the information they needed. He headed up with two files, slipping into the office and offering one of the files out to the Master before sitting down to pick through his own.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:20 pm

The Master liked having an office, it was odd but swanky. Smiling in amusement, he settled back and moved around his stationary and such till the Doctor arrive, snagging the files. Seriously though? He was king and this was his universe and yet he still got set homework? And by the Doctor of all people? Such madness!

Still, he pushed on, flicking over what was meant to be his history. Same thing as on Gallifrey with minor tweaks for his power and his friendship with the Doctor. Koschei was not really elaborated on but the Master supposed he could lie on that one.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

The Doctor's own was a bit more complicated. A thing he learned as he sat across from the desk and picked through the file. He had honestly just...Shown up out of nowhere, distanced himself from the people, and only really came out and about when he had to. A thing he was sure would help when a five year old kid showed up.

It was a lot like when he'd gone human to deal with the Family of Blood. Just randomly showing up and a bit too eccentric for most to deal with, preferring his own things over most. "So. I think this will be workable." the Doctor offered, glancing up toward the Master. The last thing anybody knew what that he'd been hired as a private tutor by the Master, but hadn't taken any other clients so that he could focus on Koschei.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

The Master finished flicking through his given life with a small frown. There was a lot that was still here that he rather wished wasn't. But he didn't complain. He was sure he could rationalise it and tweak it later, all he really got from it all was that he was an eccentric and threatening leader who had a young child and apparently a weird taste in men.

Well... could admittedly be worse. After all, it seemed to omit a lot of things in his past that he was happy to bury. "Oh I do like the 'once suffered with a mental ailing' part. I assume that was the drums? Well, can't just get rid of them from my life, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:50 pm

"My Tardis probably had a vendetta against you." the Doctor said simply, standing to approach the other with a small grin. "She did write this up for us. But it's alright. I've been through this before." he murmured, leaning over the desk to steal a kiss from the Master.

"It's going to be fine. To the people here, I have no past." he murmured, shrugging a bit. "It helps. Because it will offer me the perfect situation to slip in another kid." the Doctor admitted with a small shrug. Who could really complain when they were able to be happy?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

"Oh she really doesn't. It says right here that I'm the youngest of my family and... is runt allowed to be used in a report like this?" that stupid machine was evil! She could of left that part out. Sighing, he tilted his head back and gave the Doctor a quick kiss. Never mind it, he had a fresh start ahead of him and he didn't need to complain.

"Aww, bring along your kid and when your lord and master accepts the brat, we can announce we're dating," the Master joked and yes, he meant a formal announcement... he was sure they could do that. "So we still going to the cabin? I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:18 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow, his expression melting into a rather sly smirk as he leaned in close. "Careful there, or when we do go to the cabin, I might have to show my lord and master just why he shouldn't use that term with me." he purred, nipping the shell of the other's ear lightly before backing off.

"And of course she hates you. You've given her plenty of reasons to." he joked, as if he hadn't practically crawled over the Master's desk and pulled that stunt a second ago. "So. Koschei should be home soon." the Doctor stated lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Why did the Doctor have to do that? Get him going then remind him that he had a son? Bloody kid, he'd never get anything with him around. Well, he supposed he brought it on himself. Though the Doctor didn't help being such a tease. "Well, fine, we'll see this weekend. You'll have to show me what you've got."

Smirking playfully, he got to his feet and adjusted his clothes before nodding, they'd have to greet Koschei at the door. Everything had changed for the poor kid, it was probably wise for him to see a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

The Doctor raised and eyebrow and shrugged a bit. "I'd suggest sooner but what ever would the people say if I spent the night in your bedroom?" he asked in faux shock. "Oh, what a scandal I would become!" he chirped. It would be entertaining...But it was still a problem.

"I think we should. You're apparently paying me to tutor him, after all. I'm thinking I help him a bit and then I'll tag along with you to go out to eat. People are going to talk. Koschei might enjoy acting equally confused and upset." the Doctor suggested lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 pm

The Master rolled his eyes and shoved the Doctor playfully out the door. Bloody loon. "Seriously, Doctor, am I the only one that feels like we've stumbled into some sort of Victorian English romance novel? ... What exactly do you read in the TARDIS? Probably gave the old machine some ideas or something!"

The Master had to laugh as they headed downstairs to wait for Koschei. It was unfortunate but amusing that they were living such a pathetically cliched tale. Though, of course, lacking the Master being a proper lord of the household and the Doctor clearly wasn't an innocent and easily corrupted young man... or so he bloody well hoped. Or this was going to get awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

The Doctor's wicked grin gave away that he was not, in fact, innocent or easily corruptible. "Victorian English romance novels. I have some original scripts from Shakespeare himself. He was more than happy to hand them over to me." he informed lightly, leaving it at that. Nothing had really happened, but he had definitely put on the charm.

He came to stand before the door, shoving his hands in his pockets as he eyed some of the help pointedly. Well. Somebody was just a bit too curious. Koschei wasn't much better, stepping in and glancing about with wide eyes, obviously still coming to terms with everything.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"Of oh course you hit on Shakespeare," the Master rolled his eyes and laughed softly under his breath because the Doctor admittedly made him laugh sometimes, he had an odd way with life and when the Master wasn't mad at him, it was easier to find him funny.

And, of course, poor Koschei looked so confused. Lifting the boy up, the Master greeted him with a hug just so he didn't feel too overwhelmed by all of this. "Hey kiddo, really sorry about all of this, we should of warned you, huh? Well, we fixed everything just in our own way so lets head upstairs and you can ask us anything, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Koschei hesitated, clinging a bit before nodded slowly. He wasn't sure what to think or how to react. Because people knew him now. People knew of him and discussed him and spoke to him...It was all a bit much for him to get over and accustomed to. Not that he could be blamed. He wasn't use to being well known.

The Doctor raised an eyebrow before glancing to the Master once more. "There's a study set up. I think it's where I supposedly tutor him before I head home." he said slowly. A home that wasn't really lived in. And it wasn't about to be either. Turning, he headed up the stairs again, seeking out the large study so they could discuss everything with a bit of privacy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 pm

"First of all, we're going to dinner so not tutoring and secondly? I don't think Koschei can think enough to study properly right now, can you buddy?" the Master asked, feeling Koschei cling somewhat. It must of been somewhat over-whelming he supposed. He could hardly blame him for being terrified, who could?

Heading upstairs, the Master didn't get any looks for his affection to Koschei so obviously they knew that the Master favoured his son greatly. Which was admittedly good news. "Come along Doctor, try to keep up, we might need you for some impromptu tutoring," the Master joked, offering the Doctor a grin.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"I wasn't saying I would. But it would keep up appearances and people wondering what we're talking about." the Doctor pointed out softly. Because curious eyes led to eavesdropping and he didn't want people listening in on their discussions.

It was just a personal preference sort of thing. The Doctor didn't care for people listening in. He didn't fuss with it, however, simply going along. He didn't have any sort of problem with running about and fixing things where they were needed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:28 pm

"Doctor, I snogged you today in public... I think they know somethings up," the Master mocked playfully as they slipped into the study. It was quite large and overwhelming but the Master liked it, he could do his reading in here when he needed some alone time. It seemed perfect to him really, he did like this new house.

Though he would have to make sure the train was intact and everything. Looking down at Koschei, he raised an eyebrow at the rather confused looking lad. "So how was school then? I'm guessing odd?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 pm

"Yes, that's true...That doesn't mean that people aren't still going to listen in. Do you want people listening in on this?" the Doctor asked, raising an eyebrow as he closed the door behind them. This was just...Odd. He hadn't considered how to work with Koschei in all of this.

Koschei who was so horribly confused. "They...Talk. A lot." he said slowly. ''To me, 'bout me...'M not...It's weird." he murmured. And it was! The only one that seemed normal was Epsilon. He was still as odd as ever.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

The Master smiled as sat Koschei down on one of the seats and crouched down by the lad so they could talk at least eye to eye. "Remember when me and the Doctor had our little issues? Well we fixed it but we sort of made some changes. Now I'm in control of this whole place and that makes you very special... sort of famous."

And hopefully the attention wouldn't scare him or they'd have to withdraw the poor sod and the Doctor would honestly he a tutor then. "The Doctor and I would like to have dinner tonight, you'll tag along as well? A reward for being a good kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: