We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

The Doctor smiled and moved to straddle the other from behind, starting to knead at the Master's muscles. Tuis was one of those odd moments. It was something he wouldn't normally do, or he wouldn't enjoy it himself, but just seemed...Nice now. Relaxing.

The Doctor continued on for a few minutes before bringing his hands up to squeeze at those pressure points sharply, slowly easing up and kneading again. With that, he moved off to settled beside the Master again, a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 pm

It was wonderful really, the Master was definitely relaxed, he was obviously on the verge of falling asleep. He has to sit up especially to avoid falling asleep on the Doctor or that would definitely be rude.

"Urgh, being lazy is brilliant but really, if there is anything you want to do before Koschei arrives, tell me. I can amuse you," the Master smiled and shrugged his shoulder because he honestly didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:13 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at that and tugged the Master back down. "Do you mean other than being lazy? I just want to be with you right now. That's it. I don't want to get up and do anything. I'll be doing that the next three days." he murmured softly.

And that was true. He just wanted to lounge about and spend as much time with the Master as possible before Koschei arrived. Because he wouldn't have the chance at that point. Well, not like he had now. Koschei did demand a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm

The Master reached out and grabbed a hold of the remote, throwing it at the Doctor playfully. "Well go ahead then, pick what we watch and I'll make us something later but lets be lazy and make the most of it."

Settling against the Doctor, he offered the man a grin. He didn't think they were capable of being like this but now, apparently, they could just be with one another and actually be happy. He never would of thought it on the Valiant.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Luckily, the Doctor was accustomed to such antics, meaning that he was prepared to catch the remote tossed his way quick enough. Being smacked by the device wasn't exactly the positive. Not that it mattered much. He just flipped it over to some random station that looked good before settling down once more.

Sighing softly, he smiled to the other. "This is...Nice. Incredibly so, actually. It's not something that I would have expected." the Doctor admitted softly. And it was. It was more than nice, in fact. He quite content at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm

"We were trying to kill each other before and now we're lying in bed watching TV-- yeah, definitely weird. But I like this, its a good sort of weird. I have you, I have Koschei -- I'm happy," which was really something coming from the Doctor.

The Master smiled and offered the Doctor an amused look because how could he not find it rather funny, all that time trying to find what would make him happy and he was actually ignoring what would make him happy. How daft was he?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

"We're definitely an interesting sort once you honestly think about it. Truly. One moment it's a power struggle, then the next thing you know...We have a kid and a house together. You're ruling over your kingdom and I'm trying to help a neurotic kitten." he murmured softly.

The Doctor couldn't quite help but to chuckle softly at that one. It was the strangest thing really. They had gotten at one another for centuries and now they were together in a relationship. It was, quite honestly, the oddest thing to have ever happened to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:54 pm

((Urgh, freaking firefox is screwing up >.<))

It was quite funny considering he ruled the world and took his boy out to see trains while the Doctor tried to talk their mental kitten into coming out from under the bed. They did have a rather mad little life.

"I think if the universe could see us now... they'd be baffled," the Master remarked because who wouldn't be. After all, the Master was a little stumped by all of this himself, he wasn't sure how it happened but here they were, oddly content and living happily.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:06 pm

{It's fine. I'm a bit slow anyway. Finally watching Sherlock.}

"If the universe could see us now, they would be mortified and they could probably sod off for all I care now days. Maybe it's how long we've been here. Perhaps it's how much we've altered ourselves since coming here in order to make one another happy. But honestly? I don't much care about the universe right now." the Doctor murmured.

And perhaps that was the worst of it. Because he had always been so...Protective? Obsessive? The Doctor had spent the majority of his life trying to save and fix the universe. But he didn't bother with it now, too content with the domestic hell he had essentially forced upon them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:35 pm

((Oooh yeah? Hope you like it Very Happy))

The Master did think sometimes that they were selfish, that they left the universe to rot and that was wrong but hell, why couldn't they be happy after everything that had happened in their rubbish little lives?

Now they were settled in domestic hell and they weren't leaving any time soon. The only way they'd ever leave is if they were literally forced to leave and the Master didn't see that happening. "We'll be fine, the two of us, definitely."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

{It's interesting. I'm a fan of Holmes. I'm going to see the new movie on Christmas. Seeing it in a modern setting is intriguing.}

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. "Right. It's fine. We're fine. The universe is fine. This place is our responsibility now." he murmured softly. And he honestly believed that. Particularly now that the Master was officially ruling over it.

"So. What about you? Anything that you're interested in doing before our son is brought along?" the Doctor asked softly. Eh. He didn't mind one way or another. But if the Master wanted to do something, then he wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:06 pm

((Yeah, I know. I was a Holmes fan for a while after watching House but the modern version was definitely interesting.))

The Master smiled and shrugged his shoulders because really, he couldn't think of anything. They were probably just going to laze around all day and really, what was wrong with that? It was fun.

"We could just be us today, talk, sit back, watch TV even sleep. I mean when Koschei comes, we'll never sleep well, will we? He'll kick you and drag us out and we'll have to keep up," the Master pointed out with a playful laugh.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 pm

{Yeah...I like crime and mystery. I'm writing my own sort. But Holmes fits right up my alley.}

The Doctor sighed softly at that one. "I don't suppose hoping Koschei doesn't sneak into our room is too much to ask for." he murmured softly. There was a second bedroom there. But they had been away from Koschei for the past couple of days.

"I suppose that it could be worse. Having the kid clinging to them a bit could be worse. "We'll relax and then deal with the kid when he comes." he murmured softly. The Doctor could deal with it. It was the one time that the child bothered to show him affection.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

(I do love Holmes and that sort of genre. Have you ever read Arsene Lupin? Fantastic book. He's like a sort of like Frances answer to Holmes XD)

"What are we going to do when we have two kids? I mean seriously? When they're both clingy, how do we even handle that?" the Master remarked, looking quite bemused at the concept of dealing with such a thing.

After all, he could handle Koschei but how could he handled the other? Well, he supposed he could leave the Doctor to handle that. "Oh and we'll have the joys of jealousy and sibling rivalry. Fighting for our attention and fighting each other."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged. "It might not be too bad. If anything, Koschei might like it better. It will keep my attention away from Koschei, which the kid might be happier over. He doesn't exactly appreciate my attention on a day to day basis." he murmured.

"The only problem might be if the new kid comes along and takes and instant liking to you." the Doctor murmured softly. Same thing happened with Koschei and he wasn't looking forward to that happening again.

{I haven't, though I think I probably should. Also, sorry for the delay. Issues with cousins and whatnot.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 pm

((Its all right, I fell asleep and today has just been mental!))

"Yeah, well I won't make him like that. And besides, I was thinking I could distance myself in the first week or two?" the Master suggested, not really being neglectful, just making sure the Doctor had a boy to bond with while he could be out.

"I thought I could be around but maybe leave you and Koschei be to bond and go see Verica or work on the kids room or something?" the Master suggested because it made sense, right? Because he didn't want to ruin this for the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 pm

The Doctor immediately bristled, taking it the wrong way yet again. Though he relaxed a moment after. Right. The Master wasn't up and leaving them. He knew that. He was just worrying pointlessly. Again. 
Actually, he sort of liked that idea. To have a week or two to form a proper bond with the new kid. 

"You don't have to do that. But a week or so where I can have our new child to myself sounds...Nice. Maybe...Yeah. I like the sound of that. Don't take it personally. But I would like a week to myself to see if that helps. You're too charismatic." the Doctor murmured softly. 

{Yeah. I got my hair done today. Black with orange underneath.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 am

The Master nodded his head, he was hardly leaving them, he was just... hmm, being lazy perhaps? He could spend the week just dossing about and leave the Doctor to play daddy. Well, in theory it should work.

He wanted that kid to love the Doctor, he didn't want the boy to love himself, he wanted to make sure he was out of the picture. Though he might have to prompt Koschei to go play and all. "It'll be fine, I'll just leave you two too it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:26 pm

"Yeah. Or...Would you like to go to that spa and resort? You know Koschei will have a complete fit if you're not paying him attention and suggesting that I take Marnal for a week or two on a bit of a trip just seems...Mean." the Doctor admitted.

Because Koschei would see the new kid and would lose it. And when the Doctor didn't let the kid get away with it? The brat was bound to be throwing fits and going to the Master. "I'm just trying to make it easier."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm

"I think its best if I stay nearby, Koschei can be there to attempt to bond but mostly, I'll take care of Koschei and keep him amused while he sulks over his brother," the Master admitted, he didn't mind. He was planning on taking Koschei out once or twice that week anyway. Just to help him out and all, it would be a rough week.

"You just focus on Marnal and bonding, I mean don't ignore Koschei but I can deal with him and I can take care of myself," the Master promised, he'd be fine but he didn't know if he could say the same for Koschei.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 pm

"Thank you. I'll make it up to you. Trust me on that one. I don't mean to seem like I want you to back off." the Doctor admitted guiltily, despite it not being his idea. He just...He wanted a kid that actually liked him. Not one that manipulated him and liked him when it was convenient.

"Koschei is going to snap, you realize? Seriously. The kid isn't exactly willing to share and having a new kid around? I'm not saying that I'm rethinking it. It's just...What are the chances of Koschei doing something serious?" the Doctor asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm

"Oh I know but he'll get used to it, won't he? I mean, Koschei will always be a bit jealous but eventually he'll get used to it. If not then... I'm out of ideas," Well, he was just being honest because how was he meant to help?

He could only keep Koschei as happy as he possibly could and that was all. He would make sure the Doctor bonded as well, those were his jobs. "Our only real concern is if Koschei becomes violent and attacked Marnal, until then I think we can cope."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:14 pm

The Doctor's expression gave away that that's exactly what he was thinking might happen. Koschei had already shown a violent streak. He was hoping to not have to deal with that. "I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean...Koschei won't do that." he mumbled softly. Was it wrong to be afraid of his own son's potential?

"More positive things. More interesting things. Want to check out the hot tub again? Might be fun and we don't have to deal with Koschei just yet." the Doctor suggested, going so far as to kiss the Master's cheek. What? He was feeling affectionate.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

"Koschei is essentially a mix of you and I and you know what? I hopelessly trust the little brat to do whats right," he hadn't had much luck with that tactic but he'd trusty Koschei as much as he could for as long as he could.

"Hot tub again? You know, that does sound good," he was shattered from last night still and all this Koschei talk was starting to get him worried because he didn't want his son to hurt Marnal. He just had to hope against hope all went well.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:36 pm

The Doctor smiled softly as be got up and stretched a bit. "I'm done thinking about it. Koschei is Koschei. He'll do what he does and that'll be that. We can handle whatever that might be when it comes. Until then? I'll meet you downstairs." he murmured, turning and heading down.

The hot tub was definitely nice. The Doctor even made sure to turn the jets up to full blast before he sagged in relaxation. It was definitely nice. Nice enough that he didn't even immediately cling once the Master joined him. That would involve moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: