We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Koschei paused at that one, registering and processing the information. Alright...He could handle that well enough. It was just so sudden. Which meant that he needed time to adjust to it. He nodded along nonetheless, finding no reason why he shouldn't.

'''Kay. 'M okay." he assured firmly. And Koschei was. It had just set him on edge a bit. "Doctor explained." he added lightly. Which was the reason he hadn't completely lost it. Because he wasn't going in completely blindsided.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm

"Right, well, Koschei go put on something nice. We'll go somewhere pretty upscale, just to keep my whole reputation going. They might be twice as confused if I turned up at a fast food place," the Master remarked with a small amused laugh, he couldn't help himself.

The Master didn't have much of a problem with that, he looked those sort of things and he was more than happy to dress up. Hell, this whole thing kind of benefited him, he missed all this stuff. Not that he was going to stop his normal stuff like walking the bloody dog.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Koschei nodded at that one and stood again. "'Kay!" he chirped, slipping out to change. He didn't go to upscale restaurants. Ever. They'd always gone to small diners and the like. things that probably weren't as common now that everything had changed.

Looking toward the Master, the Doctor couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow a bit. "So. I would say I should go change, but I haven't technically lived here. Suppose I can make a few things." he mused softly. That wasn't exactly a pleasant fact.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

The Master smirked and let the lad scamper off, turning his head to the Doctor and moving closer, adjusting the clothes the Doctor was currently wearing with a small hint of affection in his eyes. "You know, Doctor, you can wear whatever you want."

The Master could make it happen, he could make then accept the Doctor. The Master was happy with him and if he had to, he would change the whole universe. Looking upwards, he smiled and headed off towards the door. "I, on the other hand, best suit up or they'll probably thing I've gone a bit loon. A tad Caligula-ish."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

The Doctor smiled softly, looking down at his clothes. He was comfortable. However, they were going to a place upscale, and he really didn't want to wear clothes that would have people looking to the Master and questioning the man's choices. Particularly in this.

With a sigh, he focused what little energy he actually had stored up and altered his clothes to a suit, heading down to meet Koschei by the door. If he hadn't been earing odd looks before, then he definitely was now. The Doctor apparently wasn't known for this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm

The Master had made Koschei some smart casual clothing so he didn't have to wear a suit, just a shirt, a sweater vest, neater trousers. Course he still intended to take the kid shopping so he could sort it all out for him and get him some proper wanted clothing.

The Master came out in his usual suit, something that just seemed to it him perfectly. He did a double take at the sight of the Doctor and raised an eyebrow. "You look erm--- well, you look weird. Good weird! Just not what I've come to expect, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Weird. He looked weird. Even if it was a good weird, it was still weird. The Doctor frowned and toyed at his outfit a bit before shrugging, glancing to the Master with a small frown. Well. He wasn't too sure he liked that.

"I'm going to go change. Again." he murmured, frowning a bit. He didn't like that comment. He'd take care of it then and there, but he didn't want to alter and create things around people who were watching. "Sorry. I should stick to what I had on before. I just thought...With you going to a nicer place, it would help me fit in a bit." the Doctor admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 pm

The Master rolled his eyes and snagged the Doctors wrist, pulling him back towards him. "Don't be silly, I said its weird. Black tie on you is weird, its like when you used to wear formal robes at school, you don't expect it. But you look very handsome. Take it off and I'll be very disappointed, it fits perfectly."

Smiling playfully, the Master leaned over and adjusted the doctors collar, giving him a quick kiss. He liked the clothes, it was odd but nice and he wasn't about to tell the Doctor how to dress so it was entirely on him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:47 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at that one and shrugged. "Well. That will make going to bed somewhat difficult if you don't want me taking it off. You'll just have to do it for me." he mumbled in a rather cheeky manner. Because he wasn't afraid of setting the Master off with his rather blatant teasing and flirting.

Because the Master was interested in a domestic life and that tended to come along with it. At least with the Doctor. He'd done it before when they were kids. The Doctor grinned when Koschei joined them, the kid taking the Master's hand so that they could go.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 pm

The Master smirked in return and tried to resist the urge to laugh. Turning his head, he made sure the house was quite quiet, something that he was starting to miss. The privacy of the old place was much easier for them all.

"Come along then, follow your lord and master to dinner. Oh! Doctor? Do you think we could get someone to drive for us? Do I have my own personal driver?" the Master asked with a sort of childish excitement, obviously joking in his own weird way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"Oh, watch it." the Doctor cautioned stepping out and shrugging a bit. "But, yes. You have a private driver...Do you want me to send for the car? Or the limo?" he asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow. Oh, yes, the Master was definitely in a completely new social class than he'd been in before.

It wasn't that bad, either. The Doctor figured the other would enjoy it to an extent. "Hold on." the Doctor murmured, slipping away to fetch a servant to inform them that the Master needed a vehicle. A thing that they were quick enough to supply them with. He'd gotten the limo. Koschei had never been in one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 pm

The Master definitely liked the limo., He just sat back and contently lay back, eyes closed as he embraced the wonder that was having all of his power back. He did like being king and he was sure that eventually Koschei would love it just as much of him.

And who knew? Maybe Marnal would? He did intend to make the new boy a bit of a daddies boy when it came to the Doctor so he was intrigued as to how that one would play out. Peering out the window of the limo as they went along, the Master smiled somewhat. "So its just a few blokes down and then a left, we should get there on time to have dinner relatively alone."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

The Doctor settled back to watch Koschei move about and look at various things, toying with the windows and the sun roof. The kid definitely fit in with all of this. The Doctor didn't. He wasn't the most...Extravagant. A line of thought that died in favor of noticing how the Master's outfit brought out his eyes.

Which was his clue not to think about it any longer. "So. Will your delicate sensibilities be damaged if I were to pay for our meal?" the Doctor asked lightly as the limo pulled up before the restaurant. Well. He couldn't complain too much about this one. But he didn't feel comfortable just...Letting the Master treat him and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

The Master gave the Doctor a baffled look. Why was the Doctor wanting to pay for dinner when this was his world and he was naturally the one most likely to pick up the tab. It frankly left him quite confused but then the Doctor usually did and the Master had two choices, reject his offer or indulge the Doctor.

Smiling, he shrugged his shoulders. Well if the doctor truly wanted to then fine, he could. The Master was hardly going to stop him. "If you must but I can't pay Doctor so if you're short, let me know. I'm happy to chip in."

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hey. You apparently pay me well." the Doctor joked lightly. Well, the other did from his files. "If anything, people would probably say that I'm overpaid. But I have it covered." he assured, stepping out and offering a small smile as Koschei followed. He wasn't complaining.

Why would he ever? And what he couldn't cover? He had power to do it himself. He could fix it so that he could cover it. The Doctor didn't bother with taking the other's hand as they stepped inside. He didn't want the Master to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Like the Master cared, the only reason he didn't take the Doctors hand is because his own was in his pocket and the other was gripping Koschei's hand so the boy stayed close and didn't touch anything he shoulders. Looking up at the nearest man who sort of looked like he worked here, the Master offered him a small humourless smile.

"Table? Could you get us one?" the Master asked dismissively, knowing this place was annoyingly upscale and people behind them were waiting to get a table as it was. But they weren't kings so they would just have to wait longer.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh...Uncomfortable. Again. The Doctor could feel people staring at him and he could hear the whispers, even as the host was quick to lead them to a table in the corner. Well, no complaints there. It was semi-private at least.

Sitting down, the Doctor absently toyed with the edge of a napkin, eying Koschei as the kid glanced about and fidgeted. He wasn't the only one unused to all of the attention it would seem. Or the environment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 pm

And the Master, who had ruled more than once, didn't seemed to care in the slightest. He just seemed happy to be out and about. Dropping his head into his hands, he inspected the room with a small amused look till the menus were brought along to them. Oh the Master did love being king, it was such fun.

"Get us your most expensive wine and something nice for the kid to drink," the Master ordered, more than happy to piss away his meaningless money on showing off. Who wouldn't be? He could afford to.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as the Master placed the order, the host hurrying to comply. Well...He could easily afford it. He just needed to be subtle with it. He smiled softly, starting to toy with the menu as he glanced through it, explaining and aiding Koschei a bit.

Why not? He could help with that. It was normal for him to help with that. He was getting more than a few odd looks directed his way for it. Not that they could be blamed. Not really. "How long until they get use to seeing us together, you think?" the Doctor asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"No idea, I doubt they're used to the family scene," the Master remarked as he flicked through the menu, not even paying attention to those around them and only occasionally looking over at Koschei and the Doctor. He wanted to make sure that both were happy, that meant a lot to him as well. He wasn't that insensitive.

The Master, still being quite arrogant, just ordered the most expensive thing. He was a picky eater anyway, odds were that half of whatever he ordered would just be left behind. May as well show off instead of eating. Right?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:29 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes lightly, already knowing the Master wouldn't be eating it all. He put a bit more thought into what he ordered for Koschei, picking something that the kid should enjoy well enough. He didn't need the child refusing to eat.

He ordered something small for himself, handing over the menus and sighing softly as he toyed with his wine glass a bit. The Doctor really wasn't use to the. He probably never would be. Didn't mean he wouldn't try.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 pm

The Master sipped his wine after someone poured it into his glass and he pulled a small face. not to his taste but hell, he could use a glass or two of this stuff. He hadn't had a drink in ages. He'd been watching himself for the sake of Koschei, he hardly needed to be drunk out of his mind with a seven year old in the house, did he?

"So, Koschei, did you get up to anything fun today?" the Master asked, unable to miss how quiet both were being in comparison to how they usually were. He could guess neither of them felt at home this way.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Koschei glanced up and blinked owlishly, regarding the Master. Oh? Oh...Right. Anything fun. "Not really..." he murmured softly, shrugging a bit. "Theta annoyed me, Epsilon entertains me." he said simply. And that's basically all that was significant.

''It'll be better tomorrow, I'm sure. It just takes a little bit of getting use to, is all." the Doctor assured firmly. He couldn't help himself. He was determined to point out a bright side to Koschei in all of this. What else did he had going for them?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

"Well how about tomorrow after school, you and I finally go see that train?" the Master asked. He assumed it was still there and if not, he could make it during the day. He wanted to show the kid the train, he had promised but sadly, he had a lot of personal issues and instead spent the day terrifying and worrying the kid.

"Doctor, you can come along, if you want to spend the whole day standing around in the cold and the mud, watching how a train works and trying to get on it?" the Master asked with a playful smile, now sure if it was his kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Well. Somebody had a way of making things sound appealing. "Don't worry about it. You and Koschei go and have your fun. I'll entertain myself elsewhere." the Doctor assured firmly. More than likely working out how everything worked now and whatnot. He had a lot to see.

Koschei, on the other hand, looked more than happy at the idea. "'Kay! We can do that." he assured with a curt nod. He was excited to see it. He quite liked the train set that they had set up. Why wouldn't he want to see the full scale model?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: