We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm

The Master shook his head and closed the door behind the Doctor, pushing the other Time Lord against the wall and slipping into his mind with further words because no, he wasn't going to debate this and the Doctor couldn't sort it. The Master would just keep trying, it had to work eventually right?

Pushing his way into the mans mind, he started to move pieces around, trying to stick the Doctors mind back into an order, trying to shake it up a bit and give the Doctor a bloody backbone. He had to make him stronger, smarter... an equal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

The Doctor didn't like this in the least. He didn't need to have his mind picked at again. He was happy! So why was he just standing there, pressing back against the wall as he Master picked away at his mind? Because he wanted the Master to be happy and the other wasn't like this. Because they'd both been changing too much over time.

Shifting, he shoved the Master back, turning his head to break contact. "Don't! That hurts and...I'm happy! You're the one who isn't happy." he protested sharply. Did the Master honestly not see that? "Can't you just...Alter your mind? You'd be easier." the Doctor protested weakly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"I'm me! You're not!" the Master yelled back, not caring about Koschei any more, that little brat tried to get involved and the Master would just have to get him out of the way. He had to get the Doctor back to how he was meant to be. "I have a spine, I have free will, I don't like on your beck and call. You want me to be altered? You want me to change? Fine. Make me."

The Master growled his words before slammed the Doctor into the wall more forcefully and going at it again, trying his hardest to maintain control as he tried to find his old friend and dear enemy in this mess of a mind.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 pm

That wasn't right. That wasn't even fair! And then he started playing dirty. The Doctor shifted suddenly to kiss the Master, trying to distract as he relaxed his body and bared his mind to the Master. Well. More specifically, he bared his mind as he allowed the energy within him to shift to latch onto the other.

Now. Was giving more power to the Master necessarily a good idea? Not really. But it was being done and that was that. He was going to let the other have at it because it would restore within himself quickly enough and stabilize once more. What having more might do to the Master, on the other hand, he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

The Master didn't expect that, he clung to the Doctor as the other man kissed him, energy flowing endlessly into his body. At least he knew he wouldn't burn up and die, that was never going to be an option for him. Thanks to the Doctor, once again.

The Master didn't pull back because the more he could take, the happier he was. He needed the Doctor better. He kept trying, pushing into the mans mind during and attempting to focus on making the Doctor himself, someone who didn't agree, who fought back and challenged him... but it was so hard to think and eventually, the kiss broke and he tumbled back, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

The Doctor slumped against the wall, panting himself as he looked to the other with a half lidded gaze."I'm fine." he said slowly, moving forward and kissing the other again. "I'm happy. I don't want to fight you because I agree with you." he murmured, wrapping his arms around the Master.

"I altered both of our minds to compliment each other. Yes, I'm a little codependent, but what's new? Look what I did to keep you around." the Doctor pointed out softly, burying his face against the Master's neck. "You have that energy in you. More than I do...I'm drawn to it. I'm drawn to you. You want the domestic life because it's how you were altered? Well, I was altered to cater to your desire for power." he reminded softly. So that they could be happy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm

The Master jerked his head away from the Doctor and didn't kiss back. This didn't work, this wasn't how he wanted it to work out. Pulling a face, he turned his head away and tried his hardest not to fall into this trap once more.

"You're not him, I see it now. You can look like him all you want but you aren't him, you spineless freakshow. I wish we'd of left, now I'm trapped here with you. A pale imitation," the Master spat out, not even trying to avoid being harsh, he wanted to make the Doctor hurt, he wanted to vent his anger.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 pm

"I have a spine. I'd fight against anybody who went against you or Koschei. I'll fight back with Koschei. I'll fight back with everybody but you. Unless you try and push or change me. Unless you try to hurt our son." the Doctor said slowly, stepping back and eying the Master with a deep frown.

Fine. If that's what it would take..."Use it. You can feel the energy, can you not? Tempting you to use it? To create and to destroy? You have it and you have your audience. You want a fight? Give me a reason to fight for." the Doctor said slowly, settling back against the wall carefully. Because once the Master started to use it, well...Chances were that the man wouldn't be able to stop wanting to. Would probably become just as insane as the Doctor was as of late.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

The Master watched the Doctor and frowned somewhat because this was a challenge once more and he could easily pull it off. Closing his eyes, he tried to think of what he could do to piss the Doctor off... well, no, he knew what he could do but even he couldn't bring himself to try it because it would hurt him as well.

"Don't tell me what to do," the Master growl, even if the Doctor was right. The energy was screaming in him, waiting to be used, to be played with and the Master was only in shock now... when it settled, things could only get worse.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:11 pm

The Doctor cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "As you wish, Master." he said slowly, raising an eyebrow. It was definitely a challenge. "Come on though. Can you honestly say you don't want to use it?" he purred, stepping close and invading the other's personal space once more.

He was playing with fire and he knew it. "Start small. You're upset. You already hit me. Are you honestly saying you aren't just a little angry with me? You have the power to do something about it. So do it. I tricked you. I've defied you. Your audience doesn't want to play nice any longer." the Doctor said slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 pm

"Shut up, Doctor. Do not make me do some serious damage to you," the Master snarled, his fingers twitching as if they watched to just reach out and choke the Doctor. Instead, he eyed up the bedroom across from them with a small frown. Koschei was in there, he knew he should be careful but part of him... well, it wasn't have nice thoughts as to how to deal with that brat,

"Leave me alone before I make you scream with pain," the master staggered upright, trying to hide his sudden fear at how many odd ideas flickered into his mind, so much damage he could cause and pain he could inflict. All of it was his, he was in control... he was a God.

(Off to bed <3)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm

{Night~!}

"Then make me scream. Make me shut up. You don't like how that feels, do you? Imagine how I felt in the beginning. How I still feel on occasion. I told you. I cater to you. I want you to be happy and content in your reign. And you forced my hand." the Doctor said softly, eying the other.

Sighing softly, he stepped forward, slowly embracing the Master once more. "Relax. When I had used it at first, it was to bring you back from the dead. You need to use it to make it settle more. Give it a few days. You might decide you don't want to change me after all." the Doctor murmured, leaning in to kiss the Master again, the action soft and giving rather than forceful as before.

It was all about temptation by this point. Tempting the Master to react and do something. To make the Master just see. The Doctor was happy. Changing him back to how he was in the beginning would just...Make him miserable again. He just needed to make the Master realize that this was better for them both. He backed off a bit, regarding the other a bit as he cocked his head. "It's your call. You can make me scream in pain, torture me and the like. Or you can give me a chance to show you that this is better. What happens to me now is in your hands, Master." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 am

The Master shoved the Doctor off and away from him because much like Koschei, he didn't like affection after an argument. He was angry at the Doctor and frustrated at how much he wanted to do and how little he was actually doing.

"I don't care if you're happy, you're not him, you're a lie," the Master asserted because now he had it in his head, he would never be happy. How could he be? The Doctor, the man he fell for, was clearly not the man he knew in the outside world... how could he even be sure this was actually the Doctor and not some illusion. "If you were truly him, you wouldn't be happy. And if you had the chance to be happy? You'd turn it down in a heart beat."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 am

The Doctor eyed the Master a bit before he sighed, shaking his head. "You were doing fine. I was doing fine. Can you do me one favor though? Just...Tell me. What else do I have in this place? You expect me to challenge you. To be restless and feel a need to save the universe." he said slowly.

"And yet? When I completely tear apart my head to be like I was before coming here, or even when we first arrived here, you attacked me. You locked me in a room and you decided to fix me back. I changed over time. So why are you unhappy now? You know I altered both our minds. You know I've changed in being here. What do you want from me already?" the Doctor demanded sharply. "I have nothing here to protect other than you and Koschei. Why can't you decide which way you want me already?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am

"I don't have all the answers," the Master mocked, moving away from the Doctor because he had no idea how to answer it really, it was a bit naff to be honest because he wanted to know where he stood. He wanted the Doctor back but how could he have the Doctor when he was caged in this universe. He had all of this wrong.

Rubbing at his eyes, he winced somewhat and tried his hardest to work out what he could do. He had to do something to fix all of this but was it the Doctor he had to fix? This whole universe? Did they actually have to leave or did he needed to change his own mind. "I really tried this time, I don't know why I destroyed this... I was happy."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am

"Yeah. So was I. Now we can both be miserable. Have fun dealing with your energy issue and crises. I'm taking Koschei and I'm going home. Maybe I'll have it fixed by the time you arrive. Whatever it is you're trying to fix. Because I honestly don't know, but I can't keep at this with you." the Doctor said softly.

And he couldn't. He would carry Koschei and walk home. Maybe catch a ride somewhere along the line. But sticking around with the Master obviously wasn't the answer. He turned away and slipped back into the room to start packing, ignoring the fact that Koschei was obviously feigning sleep. Much the same way the kid pretended that he hadn't been listening in.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 am

The Master made them a car, just for the sake of them having one. He remained seated on the floor with no way to deal with this because what the hell did he do? He was unable to be happy until things were right but things could never be right. He wanted a domestic life... but he wanted it with the Doctor.

But that wasn't the Doctor, all he did was give in and humour the Master... that wasn't even a relationship, it was Master and slave and in his current mindset, the last thing he wanted was that. He wasn't sure what to do so he remained seated on the floor, energy bouncing around his body as he watched the Doctor pack and get ready to leave him behind.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 am

The Doctor wasn't exactly doing much better. Because he had nothing to protect. He had nothing to fight for other than the Master and Koschei. There was no threat to this place and he couldn't leave. So why be miserable when he didn't have to be?

"I'll see you this weekend. Just...I'll do something. I might manage to fix it. But...If I don't? Try and come up with a plan b. Because if you don't figure out a way to be happy, I'm lobotomizing myself again and you can deal with the person I once was." the Doctor said softly, leading Koschei out. It would be a long weekend.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 am

"Don't mess with your head, you did it before and you cocked it up that time. You'll do it again!" the Master yelled after the Doctor before dropping his head in his hands and sighing. the Doctor wanted a holiday and at least he got it for a few days... so did Koschei, he got to paint and really, he didn't think the kid cared that much.

If anything, the Master was sure Koschei enjoyed pissing them off, he liked them being together but he had no qualm with baiting the Master. Sometimes a very dark part of him just wanted Koschei gone.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Unfortunately, the Master wasn't the only one in a darker mood. Because the Doctor knew that Koschei was to blame. He also knew, when the Master arrived home, he'd done a very bad thing. He met the man out front, fidgeting a bit. He hadn't even bothered with attempting to alter his mind again.

"I sent him away. I was upset and he was acting out and I sent our son away together mental help and I'm a horrible person." the Doctor said quickly, desperate for some sort of assurance or advice. Because the Doctor knew he had screwed up this time around.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm

"Koschei is gone then?... Well, he'll love us even more, won't he? Two wrecks of parents and our loony son," the Master remarked with a blank expression on his face because he'd done nothing to fix these either, he'd just sulked and eventually headed home. He couldn't really say anything because what could he say.

Not much, actually. "Look, Doctor, he probably needed it. Doesn't mean he'll ever us again," the Master admitted as he headed inside the house, tossing his suitcase down and assuming someone else would get it. "Where'd you send him?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:16 pm

The Master wasn't yelling at him? That was an odd experience. He'd thought for sure that something would go wrong. Apparently not. "A mental institute specializing in kids and teens. He'll be allowed visits every Wednesday and he can come home on weekends." he offered softly, following along.

"He'll be given close attention and whatnot. I don't know. I was tired and he was lashing out and he tried hypnotizing me again...And we were happy. We were happy until he came up and...I can't take it anymore." the Doctor said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

"That sounds fine," the Master confessed, cocking his head to the side and regarding the Doctor with a small shrug. Koschei was gone and while the Master really wanted t must up some feeling, the last time they met up sort of left him indifferent. He loved Koschei, he tried so hard with the little brat and he didn't get any where. It was de-moralising.

"He'll never change, he'll never love you and all he is is a ticking time bomb. I stayed for Koschei and Koschei isn't worth staying for," the Master remarked as he headed up the stairs, walking slowly so the Doctor could keep up. "So, I was thinking, Koschei free and all, we should leave. Go back to the real world."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 pm

The Doctor followed with a deep frown. He didn't want that. Not at all. Also seemed the idea of having a new kid was being cast aside. Not that he would bring that one up. "I don't want to leave. Kosch will get better. He'll be back." he asserted.

And that wasn't even scratching the surface. "You realize I'm not able to leave. Right? Need a rift to do so and you'll just be plagued with the drums again. You'll want to take over everything and I'll be stranded in some place like Cardiff. Leaving will only make things...Why am I bothering? You're not happy with me. You'll just leave whether I go or not and my being stranded in one place isn't your problem. There's truly no point in bothering anymore." the Doctor mumbled as he came to a halt upon the stairs, actually looking rather lost.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"Oh Doctor, I just know when to call something. Just look at this place! Its boring, its average, you're not yourself and Koschei is a little psychopath that will probably kill us in our sleep. I stayed to be a dad, I stayed to live this life but its barely a life!" the Master snapped, half of him torn between staying and going.

"Just give me one very good reason why I shouldn't go?" the Master asked, not just for the Doctors benefit but his own because they hardly needed to be stuck here, did they? "One brilliant reason and I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: