We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well hopefully you'll have a productive night then. Me and Koschei are going to look at a big train... exciting," the Master joked with a small smirk, looking out the window at the miserable and cold weather. All he wanted to do was stay in, watch TV and maybe get some reading done? That sort of thing.

Now he had to help the move his stuff an he had to take Koschei to see the train. Admittedly he'd probably have fun when he got there but he was just complaining really. It was what he did, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Well. That was the Master's own doing. The man wanted to take their son to see a full size train. The Doctor hadn't pushed that in the least. And as for anything else? Well. He was just going to relax and be happy. Why not? That's what they both wanted.

"Hey. Look at it this way. No more cooking or cleaning. No more stress. No need to work. One would think you would be happy enough with all that. But the cherry on top? A lover willing to please you." the Doctor joked. "I'll rub your shoulders when you get in tonight and even use that little relaxation trick from our last trip." he offered lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm

"It is very good to be king," the Master remarked with a smug look on his face, stroking Sigma idly to remind the pup that he did indeed have his attention. When they finally got to the Doctors place, the Master looked up and frowned. The last time he'd been here, the Doctor didn't even know him.

It hadn't been a good day at all, not at all. Sighing, he rolled his eyes and hurried along to the door, waiting for the Doctor to unlock it. "Oh my poor dear tutor, what an awful place to live. Let me sweep you off to my castle," he deadpanned with a jokish manner.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

The Doctor followed along and obediently opened the door. "Oh, yes, please save me from my wretched middle class existence. For whatever would I do without my brave and wondrous hero." he joked in turned, stepping in and looking around. Well.

It was mostly clothes, from the look of things, as sparsely furnished as before. "Right. Just pack up clothes and whatnot and we'll be off." the Doctor mused, heading into the bedroom to get started on just that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Sigma bounced along excitedly into the apartment and leapt on the sofa, sprawling out happily. The Master laughed in amusement and headed into the bedroom, leaving the Doctor to do whatever he did while the Master started to pack away the clothes.

It was a long afternoon and trying to pack up swiftly but the Master finished up and made sure it was all set neatly outside, checking t make sure the limo was still thee. And it was. Sigma whined and scratched at the door, obviously wanting his walk but the Master waited patiently for the Master to catch up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

The Doctor focused on books and whatnot, stacking them neatly with the other boxes. He wasn't about to complain and whatnot. He appreciated the extra help. When that was done, he ruffled Sigma's fur a bit, glancing to the Master.

"Maybe take him to see the train? He'll get his walk and whatnot, and you won't need to worry about time." the Doctor suggested, starting to carry the boxes down. That went a lot quicker, but it was still heavier. However, he got it done quick enough, waiting on the Master before getting into the limo.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

"What if Koschei wants to go on the train? No dogs allowed," the Master gave the dog a scratch behind his ear before sighing and giving the Doctor a quick shrug. "Ten minutes and I'll be right back. Just going to run him around outside, get him out of the way. Better than disturbing his whole schedule."

Dogs were a lot of responsibility, they were annoying at times but if they didn't do certain things, they did have a habit of getting quite distressed and upset. And the Master hardly wanted that. All he really did was walk the dog around the streets and briefly played fetch with a small he'd conjured. But he was back within 15 minutes-- close enough.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

"No." the Doctor said simply, snatching the Master's hand and the leash. "We'll be back in ten minutes." he murmured, shrugging. "I want to go with you. What's the point in not?" he asked lightly. He wanted to spend time with the Master and this was sort of their routine.

"Or we could even walk back...And since when do you care about the rules? Better yet, how do the rules apply to you? Can't you just waltz about and do as you please?" the Doctor asked, sincerely rather curious.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, that was fine by him. They could magically ship the Doctors stuff there. Heading along outside, he made the stuff transfer to where he lived and started off ahead with Sigma strolling beside him. They walked slow till the Doctor caught up and the Master snagged his hand again. Well, it was how it was done.

"So, we should get home in 30 minutes if we take our time, we should have time for some quick dinner before Koschei comes in. Any ideas for dinner?" He'd picked the last time so this time around? It was all on the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

"I don't know. You have a personal chef now. They cook for you." the Doctor murmured softly, shaking his head lightly. He wasn't joking. He wasn't sure he liked it either. The Doctor enjoyed cooking from time to time. So why would he want to be chased out of the kitchen when the feeling came over him?

"I'm sure that they'll take suggestions, but they probably have it worked out for today already and I do so hate to be a nuisance." he deadpanned. Alright, so the Doctor really did have a mild problem with that. It didn't mean anything. Not really.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"I don't now, we'll just ask for them to surprise us," the Master remarked, it was odd that the Doctor didn't cook any more... was it weird that he missed it? Shrugging his shoulders, he let Sigma off his lead as the dog stuck close, only rushing off when the Master shooed him towards the nearest patch of grass.

"Its definitely a different life we're living. I'm sure our new kid will love it," the Master mused idly, knowing that the only reason they had a problem was because they remembered how things are. Now that had kinda changed.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 pm

{Night~!}

"Hey. I don't care. We're happy and that's all that matters, right? Not that it's different or anything along those lines, but that we're happy." the Doctor murmured softly, looking to the Master with a small smile. And they were. They hadn't even snapped or argued yet.

"So...I was thinking and, if we ever did have a girl, I think I would want to name her Verity." he murmured, testing the waters a bit. So what? The Doctor missed her a bit. But it was unfortunate. More so due to the fact she'd been human. Humans didn't last nearly as long.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 am

The Master was still wary on the concept of having a daughter, maybe he was just a wee bit scared of the idea. Girls had a lot more issues then men. Guys were whining and annoying sure and they were more likely to be violent but girls were just something that the Master looked upon as being awkward and could potentially kill him... hey, women had a habit of betraying and killing him.

"You want to name our daughter Verity?" he gave the Doctor a small quizzical frown before shrugging his shoulders and looking off into the distance. "Sure, I'll call the next one Lucy and which one of us fancies a Ushas?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 am

The Doctor smacked the other's arm softly at that. "Oi. It's not like I'm naming her after a companion or something. I want to name her after my mother. I still miss her." he chided. The Master would be wise to not comment past that.

He couldn't be faulted for it. He had loved her and he'd lost her. He'd always been attached. "However, I'll reconsider and come up with a different name." the Doctor granted. He could manage that much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:36 am

"I was joking Doctor," the Master remarked playfully as he gave him a small shove in return, rubbing his arm. He just found it amusing how all their names were uninspired that they had to just name people after those he knew.

Made sense, he supposed, but apparently bringing up his ex-wife was a bad idea. "We're naming our next son after my dad, we can name our first daughter after your mother," the Master pointed out, it was a good way to keep their legacy alive.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 pm

The Doctor just shrugged. "It's fine. We can just think up a new name together. We don't even know if we're going to do that. Two might be more than enough for us. Not to mention grandchildren and great grandchildren. So on and so forth." he said simply.

He wasn't asking the Master for a daughter. "Hell, we probably will just have all boys. I'm just being a sentimental idiot again." he murmured softly. And the Doctor honestly believed that he was being a bit pathetic again. He didn't mean any harm.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:35 am

"I already made a promise you will have a bloody girl eventually and don't play Martyr, never ends well," the Master pointed out, he was tired of the Doctor dropping what he wanted, they didn't know anything yet, they'd probably have to wait till Marnal grew up but eventually, yes. He did want to give him that daughter.

He just wished the Doctor was less awkward about these things. If he couldn't voice what he wanted then the Master would never know and this was a two way street, the Doctor wanted him happy? Well the Master wanted the Doctor happy. "Verity is a fine name, go for it if you really want to."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm

The Doctor stopped, tugging the Master to a halt as well. "I'm not being a martyr. To be blunt, Koschei is a pain to raise. I haven't been hands on with my kid before. I didn't do a lot of the work." he said slowly. "These two may just burn me out for a while." he said slowly.

"As for the name? I was just suggesting coming up with something new. I'm fine either way. But it's all hypothetical. I'm not asking you to think in an absolute." the Doctor assured firmly. It might not even be for a few years. He was just talking the different routes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

"I get it, I just -- I don't know, I want you to be blunt all the time. Because you end up doing things behind my back and I can't always say I like it," The valiant? Yes, that was a nice surprise. The Doctor changing his own mind and forgetting them? No, he always feared that would happen and he still feared it now.

Tugging Sigma along, he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know these things, I never had kids. I was working when you were playing happy families. It'll burn me out too but we'll be here forever. I wasn't talking about now. More the very distant future."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 pm

"Hey. I'm not going to go behind your back again. I have no reason or desire to. I'm...Alright. Everybody makes mistakes and I made a couple of big ones. But that doesn't mean anything now. I was talking in the future. I might not want a girl later on." the Doctor pointed out.

He might end up caring for another granddaughter and get turned from that. It was all just a matter of what came to pass with time. Nothing against either of them. "What happens will happen. I was just theorizing." the Doctor assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:07 pm

(Gah, my laptop broke >.< still is very dodgy)

"I just want you to be happy because when you're not-- well, its not pleasant," the Master worried for many reasons, the Doctor could be terrifying when he wanted to be and the master had never stopped fearing him. The difference was that power clouded his judgement and he often tried his hardest to stick with that sort of thing.

He didn't want to be intimidated. Not at all. And who knew, they would live for the future but the Master wanted the Doctor to at least be content with things. "Don't deny yourself things, it'll make you bitter."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 pm

{That sucks.}

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "Sorry. I'm not denying myself anything. I'm saying to give me some time and not expect anything specific. I may change my mind later on." he pointed out softly. He couldn't be blamed for that one.

"I think...We should relax and not worry over it. At all. It's not going to matter in the long run." the Doctor murmured softly. Be didn't want to worry. He didn't want to stress. He was...Happy. And he was determined to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm

"Lets just focus on being happy," the Master agreed, grinning with a nod of his head. Because yes, they had to focus on being happy or things fell apart. Sigma came running back from his run around and the Doctor slipped the lead on with a smile.

"So, Doctor, are we going to head home now?" the Master asked as Sigma trotted along after them. they had half an hour till Koschei came home. So they had time still to do something with one another.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm

The Doctor shook his head slowly at that one. "Let's just head home. We can walk back and make it there in time. We can just relax and enjoy ourselves. I see no reason to hurry. We'll all eat and then you two can see the train." he assured softly.

That was easy enough. And they could all relax and have fun. He saw no reason not to relax a bit. Maybe read a book. "It could be worse. I mean...You could have to do it all. I don't mind helping on anything." he offered. If only for something to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 pm

"I think we should move ahead our trip to the cabin," the Master suggested with a small shrug of his shoulders, because why not? They had a hell of a time lately and they deserved a break. They could go to the cabin for two days, right their heads then come home and perhaps do something on the weekend as a family.

"I'm just saying because we could both use a break. Or I know I could. I mean, so much happened-- don't you want to maybe have some proper time alone. I mean, I take Koschei out today, we go away and then when we come back, we can take Koschei somewhere on the weekend?" And that way, they could all do something to take their mind off this insane little change to their life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: