We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm

"I take it that I love you isn't going to be enough?" the Doctor asked softly. I'll help you go. Just...I'll help you leave in just a moment." he assured, biting his lip a bit. He moved quickly, climbing up to the Master's level and stealing a quick kiss before he back off just as quick.

"I just need an hour or so to rig up my Tardis. She deserved to be used. Not just sitting about gathering dust. Grab whatever you want to take with you. I can maybe make it so Sigma could go also." the Doctor mumbled, hesitating before he started down the stairs to get to work. But oh how it hurt. It just hurt more keeping the Master unhappy.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 pm

"How do I even know this love is real, you're not him. If you were, you wouldn't even think of giving me her after what I did, you wouldn't let me run free and you'd assert that you want me to stay," the Master ground out once more because it was frustrating, he wasn't dealing with the Doctor here and that couldn't be forgotten.

"An hour, I'll meet you downstairs," the Master said firmly with a small nod before disappearing upstairs and slamming the door shut behind him. He only needed an hour to sort all of this out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:07 pm

And that was his problem. He couldn't because he didn't want the Master there. The man wasn't happy and it would never get better. And he wasn't giving the Master free reign with his Tardis. It was simply the ability to leave by mo it to a different spot on Barcelona.

The Doctor calmly set to work, making a point to keep his mind and emotions blank and guarded. He felt absolutely horrid. He really did. Because it was his greatest fear coming to life and he couldn't do anything about it. Well, he could. Forty minutes in saw him seeking the Master with a false determination and firm expression. "I don't care anymore. I want you to alter my head again. Do whatever you want to get whatever you want. But if it keeps you happy enough to stay, then do it." he ground out softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 pm

"I can't fix you, I tried and I can't, your brain is just-- I can't fix it," the Master admitted as he leaned against the door to his closet, giving the Doctor a small frown before shrugging his shoulders, he wasn't entirely sure what to say to the Doctor, it was one fail after another and his motivation was dying.

"I can't fix this or you, perhaps its not even this world... maybe its me. But I don't know hoe to fix that either!" the Master protested, how did he make himself settle and stop thinking critically? "Unless you want to lobotomise me and make me happy, we're out of options. I have to leave because this place is a lie."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

"Then let me change that! I can...I can remove the memories of this place being real or fake. I can try and...I don't want you to leave. I can't stop you if you honestly want to and I don't want you to." the Doctor said softly, sitting upon the floor with a frown. Well. This wasn't doing his mental health any good.

"I can fix this. I can give you back the...I can fix this this." the Doctor said slowly, looking back to the Master suddenly. It would be tricky and difficult, but he could do it. He had the basics set up already. "Let me try. One more time. And I can fix this." he stated, gaze hopeful. It was probably saying a lot that he was so far gone he'd be willig to out himself through hell to keep the Master, but that was beside the point.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 pm

The Master slid down the wall and dropped down beside the Doctor, giving the man a small frown. How many do-overs did they have to have before the Doctor realised the Master was just unable to settle for one reason or another. First it was the wrongness, then it was the boredom, now it was the Doctor. Maybe he was just finding excuses to be happy.

"Do it then, make me happy. One last time, Doctor. Try it, do as you will, but I can't cope with this. I'm never happy, our sons a train wreck and you're ... you're such a useless spineless puppet that even Koschei recognised it," the Maser summed it. It would honestly take a lot of work to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

The Doctor just gave a useless smile and moved in close. "I'm sorry." he mumbled before creating a mental link. He hated this, but it had to be done. It was simply erasing every memory, feeling, sensation...Everything since that day aboard the Valiant. A simple twist in the facts, if you will. Only to end with putting the man to sleep. Because he was about to enter into a life that was far from pleasant and...He couldn't think of any other way to keep the Master. Because he was that far gone.

The Doctor spent the rest of the afternoon at work. He froze the world they were in and brought back the Valiant, working to expand from memory. Their universe and the Archangel network. Every thought, feel, and sound that he ever experienced being copied and duplicated to make it more life like. He even recreated Lucy. Dear, broken Lucy. It was simply as though the Doctor had failed. But if it kept the Master happy in his rule and his game...Well, a least the Doctor would no longer be alone, right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm

The Master couldn't of predicted what was going to happen and if he'd been aware, he would of protested but he supposed he would only want that solely because he'd grown fond of the Doctor as a partner. Erasing all their hard work was something he knew would happen and it had hurt to think of when he mulled it over in the cabin. All he had hoped was that he could trust the Doctor.

When he did wake up the next day, he couldn't move his body at first, he felt like someone had driven a bus into him. Wincing, he made a noise of pain and pulled himself upright in his bed. He felt-- weird. Different but at the same time, normal. Rubbing at his eyes, he cracked his eyes open and looked about his room.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

And that's where things got a bit...Tricky. It took thought and acting for what the Doctor was doing, the date set within three months of 'defeat'. It had left him stuck. Because he wanted the Master still. But he needed to play the game in such a way to achieve what he wanted without breaking the illusion he'd cast over them.

Which is why, at seven thirty exactly, the Doctor slipped into the Master's quarters, keeping a mask of silent defiance expected as he sat down a tray of food upon the beside table just a tad bit roughly. It fit into the Master's old games snugly. Win and then humiliate. Lord it over the other. And the Doctor? He was playing right alongside of it. The role of just another servant, working alongside of what would be considered the last few humans in existence.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

"You could be a little more gentle, Doctor. I know you're sulking, loss does that but do be gentle this morning, I feel rather off," the Master remarked with half a smirk on his face, taking breakfast and happily prodding away at it. Having someone tamper with your mind would never be easy and the Master did look about as off as he probably was.

But that hardly meant anything, he wasn't about to show that too much. Weakness was a dangerous thing. "Sit, Doctor. On the floor, of course," the Master ordered the Doctor, talking to him like he was a stupid dog. Looked like Sigma was easily replaced.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

And he'd thought that this would be a good idea? The Doctor sat down roughly, eying the Master in a manner meant to convey how he felt about being ordered about in such an undignified manner. He wasn't meant to speak. That had to be worked up to and eased into their lives.

The Doctor fidgeted and eyed the Master's food, actually somewhat hungry. Well, he hadn't eaten all weekend and then he'd wasted a ton of energy to pull this off. It was to be expected. It was also expected that he couldn't just walk into the kitchen and snag a bite.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

The Master hummed lazily as he pulled breakfast apart and lay back in his very lovely and warm bed, eating as much as he felt like before settling back down, the plate set to the side as he watched the Doctor out of the corner of his eye.

"What game do you want to play again?" the Master asked with a bright smile, knowing that they had so many options and plenty of time to work through them all. But he wasn't stupid, he knew this wouldn't be forever, the Doctor always stopped him. But he was going to just refuse that and its existence for now. "Anything you want in particular?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Well. Now was as good as any to start the talking thing. It was so odd to be silent again after so long. Sighing, he shifted a bit, shooting the other a sullen glare. It wasn't good to be offered a game. That was a loaded scenario when talking to the Master. Because it could range from a game to some psychopathic episode pending the other's mood.

"I'm hungry." the Doctor announced softly, slipping a bit of worry into his tone. He didn't mind it. He could play pretend and the like just fine. more so for the shock value toward the Master for his sudden speech.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm

"Am I meant to care?" the Master asked, giving the Doctor a bored expression because no, he couldn't give a damn really. He had had his breakfast. Pulling the crust from his toast off the plate, he tossed them on the floor by the Doctor before getting to his feet. He had to get dressed yet and the Doctor was being annoying this morning.

"I was thinking something more... explosive. I feel a bit out of play, I don't know why," Maybe it was his illness, he did feel rough. And what better way to cheer himself up? Have some fun killing the innocent. "We should play a game together, one with interesting stakes. I need a pick me up."

(Off to bed <3)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 pm

{Night!}

The Doctor hated that. He really did. Sighing, he shook his head a bit and sighed softly. And he was not eating scraps from the floor. He didn't even get the reaction he'd hoped for with the talking thing. That was a disappointment. As was the game. Definitely going to pay for the off feeling.

He really didn't want to see what happened when the Master figured out the energy thing. Slowly, the Doctor stood, simply turning his attention to clearing the Master's breakfast. At least that would help to keep him from the game the other had in mind. He had things he needed to do. Besides that..."You wife is waiting for you in the study." the Doctor informed, albeit rather bitterly. Because he'd given his happiness for the Master's. The Master's happiness just came with a wife rather than the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:14 am

"And? I don't care where she is," the Master shot back, obviously grouchy. Having a wife meant nothing to him, how could it? Lucy was a trophy and now that he'd won, he had little affection for her. As time went on, she would age and he would kill her.

"Look, Doctor, shut up," the Master growled, this was the Doctors warning, he had things to do and he couldn't be dealing with the Doctors snark. "We're playing a game together, I wonder what will happen this time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm

He truly was losing it. Because he couldn't find any other reason for what he was doing. He wanted to push and to make the Master snap a little. It was a bitter feeling and the Doctor knew there was no point. But it was also a test of sorts. He wanted to see just how different things were and how to go about from there.

That sounded much better than he was going insane and possibly just a little suicidal. Because he turned to face the other, holding the tray in his hand with a defiant expression. "No." the Doctor said firmly, squaring his shoulders. And the Master said he had no fight left in him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

The now as not what the Master expect to hear and the indignation of that little word sent a burn of frustration through him. He was not in the mood for a rebellion. Approaching the Doctor, he gave him a look that mixed disbelief and anger.

"No? You don't want to then? Oooh well how could I make such a mistake? I didn't realise I was infringing on your precious schedule," the Master shot back sarcastically, squaring the Doctor up before giving him a swift and unwarned backhand to the face. "Change your mind now and drop the rebellion. Its not cute, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 pm

The was...Frighteningly satisfying. The Doctor reeled, staring to the other. The difference now was that he was expected not to fight back. To stand down and back off. "Perhaps I should have clarified? No. I will not shut up again." he said slowly. And that was that.

Adjusting the tray, the Doctor brushed past for the door. "I need to clear your dishes, Master." he informed slowly as a form of explanation. The bite was expected. Because the Master didn't know. This universe was one that the Doctor was expected to fight for and protect.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm

"Do not say no to me!" the Master yelled angrily, heading after the Doctor and yanking the tray from his hand. What did cleaning mean to the Master, someone else could handle it later. The tray slammed into the wall when the Master threw it and the plate and cup smashed.

Childish? Why yes, it really was but this was the Master and he never had been the height of rationality. Grabbing the Doctor by his shirt, he spun him round so they had to look directly at one another. "Whatever this attitude is, I'd drop it now before things get ugly for you. So shut up, do what I tell you and don't push me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 pm

It was...Actually it wasa remarkable little opening for him. At least to begin putting a foot forward and getting some semblance of a relationship back. The question was whether or not the other would be willing to play along or if he honestly couldn't manage to keep up with the master like this.

Pressing against the wall and ducking his head, the Doctor glared sullenly from beneath his lashes at the other. "Your wife. Is waiting for you." he ground out, as if that made all the difference in the world. And that's exactly what he was hoping the Master would catch onto. "Blonde human in the short black dress waiting to do her marital duty? In the study." the Doctor deadpanned softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:05 pm

"What is your obsession with Lucy?!" the Master snapped, just unable to grasp why the Doctor was prompting him to see her and-- was she flipping out again? Great, he turned her mad and now she kept going nuts and doing weird things. One of these days, she'd probably try to kill him or something.

Rubbing at his eyes, he growled the Doctors direction, he didn't know why he was feeling so off but it was just sort of doing his head. The drums were... pleasant. Usually they raged when he raged but now? They were .... huh. The Master cocked his head to the side, giving the Doctor a sceptical look before turning on his heels and storming off. He'd order the guards to lock the Doctor somewhere as punishment. Course he liked to get creative and lock the Doctor in uncomfortable places. This time? Maybe the kitchen cupboard?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"She uses me as a messenger when she wants your attention?" the Doctor asked softly in terms of explanation. That implied that he was the only way Lucy could actually get the Master's attention was through using him. Actually, that might be rather accurate when the Doctor was more of a threat or interest than he actually was on the Valiant.

A good thing to note. Another thing to note would be not to antagonize the Master too much. Because, while not locked in a kitchen cupboard, he was locked in a tight pantry. On the bright side? It allowed him a quick bite. The down side? He was stuck standing completely straight while waiting on the Master to bother with him again.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

When the Master did come to fetch him, he looked thoroughly amused and in a much better mood because here was the Doctor awkwardly shoved into a pantry and call him childish but that was really quite funny.

"Cone along you, I'm sure you're enjoying yourself but as I said, I'm having a rather rubbish day and I do need some amusement," This worked but he was in the mood for a long term laugh, nothing too big just something to humiliate the Doctor but keep himself happy. And yes, he had a very fun little idea.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:36 pm

The Doctor stepped out and rolled his shoulders with a slight pout. How could he not sulk a little bit? He was shoved inside of a pantry. It wasn't pleasant. Nor was the fact that the Master had Lucy back. But that was fixable enough. It would just take a little time and toying with the fact that the other was the only other Timelord.

Sighing, he followed along obediently, keeping his head lowered somewhat. "Do I get to know what you're expecting of me as part in your amusement? Or am I going to be dragged along with you blindly?" the Doctor asked softly. At least he was trying to keep his tone calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: