We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

That was...Surprising. The Doctor shrugged lightly at that one. "I'll make the proper calls tonight and get it all set up. We can get Koschei settled in and whatnot. A servant gets him off to school, so we can leave tonight and be there by morning or tomorrow and get there in the evening." he offered lightly.

"We can stay a couple of days and come back Friday. We'll take Koschei somewhere to do something together then." the Doctor murmured. He could adapt quick enough. Easy. He didn't mind it in the least.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Good, this was what he wanted. He owed the Doctor a lot and the Doctor was hard to make things up to. So why not move their holiday closer? Taking the Doctors hand, he offered him a small smile and continued trekking home.

It was a long walk and Sigma got plenty of exercise. The Master supposed the walk gave him time to think. To try and come up with something that the two of them could do together while at the cabin. Something special.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

{Night!}

The Doctor followed alongside the other contently. This wasn't too bad, actually. The made it home in a little more than twenty minutes. It was definitely a bit of a walk. But he couldn't complain. It was still relaxing enough.

"Kosch will be here soon. I'm going to go make the calls and whatnot. I'd rather get it oh of the way now. I'll meet you in the dining room in about fifteen minutes." the Doctor assured, giving the other a quick kiss before heading to do just that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

"I'll see you soon," the Master granted, giving the Doctor a kiss back before dashing upstairs with Sigma. He got changed, cleaned himself off and wiped the dogs feet so he wouldn't ruin the carpet. Leaving Sigma to nap on their bad, the Master headed back downstairs.

It was weird but dinner had already been made for them when the Master arrived in the dinning room. He took a seat and looked down at his plate with a curious expression. He was definitely not used to this, he was more used to cooking with the Doctor-- or more 3watching him cook while he say there not helping.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 pm

{I apologize for a lack of activity. School started again and I'm in class cooking all day.}

The Doctor made quick enough work of it all, heading back down once finished about the same time Koschei got home. A thing that allowed him a brief chat with the kid as they headed into the dining room to take up a seat.

It seemed that somebody had made notice the Doctor would be about more often as they bothered to set an extra plate for him. Always pleasant. "So. Everything is set and ready to go." the Doctor assured lightly as he picked at his food.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 pm

(Its fine, mines been awful with most RPs lately, I can't tag much at work any more and I have earlier nights so I totally understand)

The Master picked around his dinner with a look of dismay, it wasn't that he didn't like the food, he just wasn't in the mood for it. Not that it would stop him, anyway. Looking up as Koschei and the Doctor arrived, he offered both of them a smile and shoved his plate aside with little care.

"So, we'll let Koschei eat something and put on something warm then we'll take off. You'll be fine, right Doctor?" the Master asked, he knew they'd been over it and he knew it was fine but it was just polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"Yes. I'll be more than fine. Just going to settle in a bit and whatnot. You two have fun. When you get back, we'll head out. Make it by morning. Or really late tonight, anyway. It's not exactly close." the Doctor admitted, not exactly interested in his own food either.

If only because he was a bit lost in himself at the moment. How could he not be? Everything was so...Different. Especially when he had never been in this sort of class. He didn't know quite what to do or think.

{I'm glad you understand. Smile}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

The Master left his plate to be taken and dashed upstairs, leaving Koschei with the Doctor as he got changed into something warmed and tugged on a water proof coat. It looked like rain and he guessed what he'd done before the change was still having its effect. He'd have to make the weather a bit nicer for their trip to the cabin.

Heading back downstairs, the Master smiled and shoved his hands in his pocket, leaning down to give the Doctor a quick kiss. "Well, I'm ready so whenever you are Kosch, we'll get going. Remember to change your shoes, you need those ones for class."

((I always understand! Very Happy Bloody real life - always awkward.))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Koschei nodded slowly and bounded upstairs to change. "Have fun. I'm going to pack some bags and whatnot. Get the car packed. We need to take food with us as well." the Doctor murmured as be stood, smiling softly as Koschei rejoined them quickly enough.

"Ready! We can see the train now!" Koschei declared brightly, positively beaming at the other. He couldn't be blamed. He enjoyed the trains and the books on the things. Even if they could be improved upon.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 pm

The Master grinned at took Koschei's hand, heading off towards the murky outdoors. "We're going, bye!" the Master yelled upstairs before they disappeared outside to lead Koschei along. They took the car without a driver, the Master timed it perfectly so he could nick off with it. He hardly needed someone to drive for me.

As they shot off in the other direct, the Master drove along the main road, they could park somewhere before walking up to the train. "So, Koschei, how was school today? Epsilon still annoying? Still hate Theta?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 pm

"Theta won't leave me alone." Koschei grumbled in an annoyed manner as he settled back into the seat. She was constantly prodding at him and followin him about. It was actually somewhat of an annoyance. "An' Epsilon is very annoying. He keeps inviting Theta ever'where." he murmured.

Those two got along just fine now, spending a good chunk of their time dealing with the science project. And any time that Koschei had to spend with Epsilon was tossed aside because of Theta bothering him. It was all very tiring.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:37 pm

"Welcome to the annoying world of women, they're confusing, annoying and you never quite know what to do with them," the Master remarked with an amused smile, he knew Theta would be a pest as well, especially if Epsilon was now taking a liking to her. He just hoped they didn't date or Koschei would learn the pain of losing a friend.

The Master knew that all too well and he could only try so much to protect Koschei from it. Heading off down the road, the Master and Koschei pulled up in the lay-by and parked not far from the train station. "Remember not to wander off, Koschei."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"Doctor is no better. Or Epsilon." Koschei pointed out. And they were both male! But just as trying. Shaking his head as they came to a stop, the kid got out and waited for the Master so that he could take his father's hand. It wasn't even so much that he had a problem with his two classmates.

"I dun like her. Me an' Epsilon dun spend time together now." Koschei mumbled. And there was the problem. Since Theta came around, he'd had less and less chance to be with Epsilon and he didn't like it. Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"Well Epsilon is quite girly and the Doctor is-- well, he's in a category of his own," 900 years and he still didn't understand him. He had such an awkward existence with the Doctor but in all fairness, he was just as bloody awkward. If not more so. But it hardly helped when both of them were rather confusing to one another.

"I'm sorry Koschei but that's life, sharing friends is always awful," the Master had only wanted to be with the Doctor in the academy but the Doctor had all these other friends from the Deca and it had always been awkward, sure he liked the other people, he just didn't want them around. It seemed he and Koschei had more in common still. "I'm sure it'll get better."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 pm

"Theta can be expelled?" Koschei hinted in a rather hopeful manner. What? Be wasn't to be blamed over that. He was hopeful. He didn't want her around. Period. She was an annoyance. She tired him out. "She won't leave me alone." he sulked.

It wasn't something he was accustomed to. Mind, Epsilon shadowed him quite a bit. But he liked Epsilon. That was different. "I's not fair." Koschei mumbled with a small shrug. And it really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"Look kid, you know I love bending the rules for you but I can't do anything about this. Talk to Epsilons, tell him you want some time alone. But I can't expel her for no reason," the Master pointed out, offering his son a smile. It was a shame and he knew it but what was he meant to do? It was life. Sometimes people were annoying.

People were like that, it was merely part of life. Koschei had to learn to cope, when he was older, the Master couldn't just make his problems vanish. "Worse comes to worse? We'll just have to make sure you and Epsilon get some time alone."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 am

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. That wasn't fair in the least. Well, neither was expEllington Theta. He just didn't care about that one as much. Why would he? He didn't like her. Perhaps he could convince her to drop out. Unlikely. She seemed to be a bit too...Stable to be manipulated.

Unfortunate but true. "Fine. I can try again." Koschei assured softly, shrugging a bit. There. That was fair enough. He would try again and push a bit. If it didn't work out, then the Master could help him in that regard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

"We'll sort out, it usually gets sorted out," the Master offered with a small playful smile, he generally fixed these things for Koschei but he was banking on the boy sorting out his own problems. Not exactly likely but he could try and give the kid some chance to make his own decisions and sort out his own life.

The further they got up the path, the closer they were to the tracks. They went right along the grassy scenery and he watched carefully, hoping the train would pop out somewhere. "Hmm, should be three minutes till the train pulls up. They're usually on time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 pm

The kid sighed softly and nodded a bit. He never much liked to wait. Nevertheless, he would. It wasn't exactly long before he heard a noise, drawing his wide eyed gaze over to the train that was approaching, it was definitely an interesting sight to take in.

The train was also much larger than it had been before. Well, than what he'd thought, anyway. Koschei might have read the books, but he had nothing to compare the measurements to in order to figure out just what the numbers truly meant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 pm

The train was massive, even the Master hadn't counted that one in but he supposed it was to be expected. He leaned over and checked the times and destinations on the nearby post before looking back at Koschei with a mischievous smile. hey, they had time and the Master had a certain sway these days, why not make interesting?

"Want to ride it, Kosch? It goes in a loop, might take an hour or two to go around this part of town and back but if we go on, we can get anywhere on the train. I could show you how it worked," the Doctor wasn't expecting them back for a while and why not?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Koschei eyed the train as it came to a slow halt, allowing for a couple of people to step off. And now he was being asked if he wanted to ride it. Surely the Master wasn't stupid enough to think the answer would be anything less! Then again?

"Yes. Please?" he asked hopefully, glancing to the man. He wanted to ride the train! He wanted to go and have fun and...Who wouldn't? He liked trains. Koschei grin Ed brightly, hoping that this wast some joke.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

No, it wasn't a lie, the Master took Koschei hand and lead him inside, taking a seat and waiting for someone to come and hand him a ticket. Instead, they stared at the Master for a while, talked among each other before approaching and offering the Master a free first class ticket. A nice gesture indeed.

"Excuse me, this is my son Koschei, he'd like to look around the train. Make it happen?" the Master more demanded than asked. Settling down, he let Koschei have the window seat and gave the kid an amused look. "This'll be great Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Koschei stared in a bit of awe as he glanced about. It was...Definitely a lot to take in. It wasn't much longer before a young man came around and cleared his throat softly, catching the kid's attention easily enough. He really wasn't use to this lifestyle, but he could definitely get accustomed to it all.

"Sir? I was informed a tour of sorts was in order?" the man prompted hesitantly. It wasn't normal for the Master to be so...Out in the public. Nor was it normal for the man to have his son out an about too often. Which meant being on his best behavior.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:29 pm

"Fantastic, my boy Koschei adores trains," the Master remarked with a friendly smile, knowing that they'd be collected when they were needed. Until then, he wanted Koschei to get to see how the trains moved at least. It was part of the fun.

The young man nodded his head nervously and the Master raised an eyebrow. He loved all of this but it wasn't like he was a dictator... was he? Huh, well that was a point, he supposed. While he didn't mind that, he didn't want to constantly get strange looks for taking his boy out. "Me and Kosch will be fine, I'm gonna let him see the train starting up from the window.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 pm

The lad nodded and dismissed himself, giving the clear for the other to do as he pleased. Why not? There was no reason that the Master should be restricted in going about the train. Because, while the Master wasn't a dictator, the man was an enigma of sorts. A rather private family that people didn't know how to interact around.

When the train started to move along, Koschei positively plastered himself against the window, staring outward as the scenery started passing by slowly, gaining speed quick enough. He glanced to the Master and grinned brightly, perking up a bit. ''I like it better." he informed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: