We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 pm

And that was that then. "Of course. I'll get right on that." the Doctor mumbled, ducking his head. "I won't toucch you again." he granted softly, backing off and retreating once more. He would simply play his part then, spending the majority of his time in the flight deck and keeping defiantly silent.

Because the Master wouldn't let him so much as touch his wrist andthe Doctor wasn't sure quite how to go from that. Not exactly easy to try and get your lover hack when dealing with keeping up an intricate charade. It was just a little depressing. Because, yes, he had the Master still. He just couldn't touch.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

The Master spent his morning working, he put all his effort into getting the correct co-ordinates for his attack weapons and organising his guards for the grand event by running over what should or shouldn't be done. Whoever got it wrong was rather swiftly torn apart by a toclafane, leaving a lovely blood splattered for cleaning.

Three guards down and a quick slaughter of the freakshow in the basement later, the Master was-- well, he didn't know. He expected to be pleased and for the drums to be satisfied but they seemed to be stuck in one persistent boring beat. It was very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm

The Doctor knew what was going on. How could he not? It still hurt to have things destroyed in this world. It gathered more than a few odd looks and not much more than that. No. What gathered a reaction was when he'd settled down in his tent, absently playing with the energy to make various threads in time physical to pluck away at.

But it was apparently odd. And cause for alarm. Alarm enough to have him shoved back into the cell from the day before as another was sent to inform the Master of the latest anomaly. The Doctor just hoped that he could come up with an explanation. And then get rid of the one who caught him and ratted out. Then again, offing Lucy could be frowned upon. And that was based on the assumption that the Master didn't have somebody get rid of him first.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm

This was unsettling, something was very wrong here and the Master was finding it hard to miss. He finally tracked down the Doctor after all and made sure they were alone when he shut the door on them. Turning around, the Master faced the Doctor with a look of uncertainty because his victory was being challenged.

"Doctor, spill it. What is happening? The reports I've had, the oddness of yesterday and now this?" the Master shook his head because now he was in a dangerous position. He could easily lose everything if he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 pm

"I'm not trying anything! I was łeavin you ałone and...I really hate your wife. But...Side effects from the stunt I pulled when you destroyed Earth?" the Doctor offered softly as he bit his lower lip and pressed back against the wall. He couldn't help but to be worried over all of this.

Alright. Change of topic. Severe change of topic. "I miss when we were kids." the Doctor stated suddenly, looking to the Master properly, if not a bit hopefully. "You never really noticed me then either. Not how I wanted you to, at least. Funny how it takes something like this to catch your attention." the Doctor grumbled, pulling the same trick as before to play with a strand of time. Fine. He couldn't catch the Master's eye? Then he'd appeal to the power hungry and manipulative side of the other.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

"I don't care if you hate my wife! You're-- you're doing something to time! Stop it!" the Master snapped childishly cause he was running out of options and arguments. This was about as good as he could get it to go.

"We were idiots as kids," the Master snapped, not willing to reminisces because it was far too hard for him to even look back and-- and something was tugging at his mind. Like they had discussed this before and they had been there recently... course that made zero sense at all, did it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm

The Doctor immediately ceased and ducked his head once more. "Sorry, Master." he mumbled softly with a cringe. He'd brought that upon himself. Sighing softly, he shook his head and drew his knees up to his chest. He didn't know how to deal with the Master like this anymore.

Not really. "Nevermind. You won't get it. And even if you did, you'll just laugh in my face." the Doctor mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "But I use to follow you about in hope that I could get your attention just long enough to make you like me. Does this make you happy?" the Doctor asked suddenly, once more looking to the other. "Ruling and destroying? Toying with others and breaking me?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

The Master gritted his teeth because he did the exact same with Theta! Why else would he put up with all of his stupid little adventures and the fact that he dragged him down in his studies and got in his way? He'd been chasing Theta since he was a boy and always would, he followed him all around the universe, trying to get his attention.

Now that was pathetic. And yet the Doctor didn't quite get that and the Master was sure he never would... probably because the Master was unable to express his emotions in an intimate manner without insulting. "I am happy tormenting you and ruling this pathetic planet. I would be happier if you learned to shut it once in a while.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm

The Doctor's expression became instantly shuttered as he ducked his head again, his lack of response being all the Master really needed. Even an idiot would get that message. The Master was happy. Finally. What the man wasn't happy with was him.

With his talking and interacting. The man that claimed to hate that missing spark now shunned it. However, the Master was happy and that's all that he wanted. The Doctor gave a curt nod, resting his chin upon his knees and pointedly ignoring the other. The Master was happier when the Doctor was silent and withdrawn into his own mind? Then so be it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

"Stop meddling, don't make me lobotomise you," the Master warned as he took off with a small frown because he couldn't help but be somewhat annoyed, admittedly because he felt like he wasn't getting anywhere. The Master easily left the Doctor be as he took off back to the library. The sad truth was that the Master wasn't happy, he was just as stubborn as ever.

The Master granted the Doctor his wish and left him be as he mulled around, he had no reason to track him down while he planned his first assault, it wasn't till he fired off the attack that he returned to the Doctor with a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 pm

The Doctor didn't budge while the other was away, slowly tilting his head upward when the other entered. He could do this. He was doing this. If it meant letting the Master be happy without having to lose the other, then he could easily compromise himself.

What that said about him was an entirely different story. Sighing softly, the Doctor dropped his head back down and slumped a bit, not quite sure why the Master was bothering him again. Not like the man would get much from the Doctor at this rate.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

The Master slid down beside the Doctor and offered him a somewhat bored expression as he rested his head against the wall. "The missiles are off, we'll be at war soon. Usually the drums would be as excited as I think I should be... something is wrong here. Its like that feeling, the wrongness and it can't just be the freak in the lower deck. You must feel it as well."

The Master didn't think the Doctor could do this, he wasn't here to quiz him on his blame, he was here for confirmation and assistance because this was not what he envisioned and now it was awkwardly ruining his good time.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm

And now the Master was questioning that. Sighing softly, the Doctor hesitated before slowly shifting closer, shooting the other a wary look. Because he could still distinctly remember the almost disgusted reaction to a simple touch to the Master's wrist. It wasn't something he wanted a repeat of.

"Ever think it's that we're in a paradox? Sorry. I know I'm not supposed to talk." he murmured softly, glancing out of the corner of his eye. He really wasn't sure trying to get close to the Master would be taken well. Which is why he quickly moved away again, putting more space between them than before with a slight sulk.

"Sorry. Not supposed to be touching you either." he grumbled bitterly. "Why is beyond me though. I guess I've always been a tad thin in this body, but I never thought myself unattractive. And it's not like there's a ton of Gallifreyans running around to hold your interest and humans aren't the same. Your wife especially, no offense. And here I thought the years of your prodding and picking was, well, your rather pathetic attempt at affection, no offense." the Doctor mumbled. Sort of helped that they'd talked about that before and he knew it was actually the case.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 am

"No, I know how a paradox feels. This isn't right, its a wrongness like the freakshow. Its coming from someone," course he had yet to realise it was in fact himself because he was now very much in the same boat as Jack Harkness, what with people an immortal freakshow and all, it was hard to judge.

"I took over your favourite planet, tormented you and I will kill your little friends, all of the. And yet you're trying to date me? Doctor, honestly, you've pickled your brain here or you're not the Doctor but either way, I don't buy this Stockholm syndrome bollocks," the Master asserted, giving the Doctor a disapproving glare because how could he. Shuffling closer to the Doctor, he leaned in and whipsered into his ear the questions he needed answers to.

"What is happening? What have you done? Tell your Master."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 am

The Doctor bit his lip softly and ducked away. "You've already done enough. I'm...You're all that I have left. Why should I keep fighting? And I'm not looking to date you. A few shows of affection? Some sort of comfort? Sure. But that's expected." he murmured softly. That whole last of the species thing and all.

Shifting about, he shook his head and simply leaned against the Master, tense in fear of being rejected. "I've done nothing against your will. I haven't. Maybe the wrongness comes from me? Goes with the side effects from what I tried." the Doctor said softly. Hey. It was partially true. He was just as wrong as the Master in this place.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

((Sorry for being so delayed today, had to nip out to get some legal advise!))

"You were lonely before and you didn't try to cuddle me. Nor did you try any of this rubbish? Honestly Doctor, its not very becoming," the Master knew he enemy like the back of his hand and this drastic change from the stoic man who wouldn't speak to him to the affection chattering man was not something that sat well with him.

"I feel like I'm missing something. Something is off and I can't put my finger on it," the Master informed him, closing his eyes and focusing on the Valiant solely. This was his home and he was sure it couldn't be wrong so what on Gallifrey was wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:30 am

{No problem. I'm in class.}

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged, withdrawing from the other once more. Fine. It wasn't becoming of him? Then he would stop. He didn't want to, but he could. "And? You won't let me. And you think before was bad? How about now? When there is literally nothing for me?" he asked slowly.

"I can either fight and be miserable. Or I can give in and be slightly less miserable. You're just not cooperating with that. Is it so much to ask of you? To actually focus upon the one that is at least close to your level over some human? Seriously? What does she have to offer you?" the Doctor asked slowly. It was something he'd wanted to know before. Now he figured he might actually get an answer.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am

The Master sighed before leaning over, grabbing the back of the Doctors hair and jerking him forward into a rather forceful kiss. He bit at the doctor lower lip and happily rammed his tongue down the idiots throat, enjoying it for as long as he felt was needed before shoving the Doctor away again. Rassilon, what a whiny bastard.

"So, Doctor, tell me? Did you like that?" the Master asked with a smirk, resting his head against the back of the wall so he could just think. He was getting rather fed up of listening to the Doctor. "The reason why I like you, Doctor, is because you're a threat. You're this wonderful challenge that excites me because every time we meet, its like-- one giant intergalactic war crammed into one day, all that fight, excitement and the eventual fall out. The way you will crush me and destroy me even though you obviously love me and really? Visa versa. Call me impossible, call me awkward but that is love. You can tell me that settling and being romantic is perfect but its not because that will never be us. And I don't want it to be. I want us to never stop... I know you want to, I'm not thick. But the only way you could ever make me love you like you love me would be to change me."

And that was all the Gods honest truth, that was all the other Master wanted and that was all this Master wanted. He wanted his friend and enemy, the boy who challenged him and pushed him as a child and the man who kept on thwarting him as a adult. He knew it was impractical but the Doctor could never take that from him. "I will always hate you deep down. I will always love you deep down. I will never love Lucy or anyone else... I can't. You ruined me and made me who I am today... congrats."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Shock. That was all that he could describe what he felt. He hadn't actually expected the Master to pull that stunt. Even if he automatically responded to the action. Shaking his head a bit, he regarded the other, worrying his lower lip a bit. And it was then that something seemed to click into place for him. Because honestly? That was something he could go with. "And what if I did?" he shot back, shifted to invade the Master's space with a challenging smirk in place.

"I can still present a challenge to you. In this realm. Wed both get what we want. You can have your challenge from me and...Well, I can have your attention. Properly. Well, then again? Might be a bad idea. That's suggesting that you can hold my attention afterward." the Doctor murmured softly, backing off a bit. Yes. He was playing with fire.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Oh the Doctor just made a fatal mistake. The Master didn't call him on it, he just stored it away for future because why would the Doctor say 'this realm' unless there was more than one that they could openly go to. Something was deadly wrong here and the Master saw the best way to get to his information was to play.

"Don't try to bait me Doctor, if you want to play, if you truly do... then woah me," the Master challenged as he got to his feet and dusted off his jacket as if the Doctor had muddied it up. Heading out of the room the Doctor was in, he left the door wide open for him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:42 pm

The Doctor cocked his head at that and stood, moving to follow before pausing with a smirk. Catching the other's sleeve, avoiding the wrist at all costs, he tugged the other back lightly. He wasn't stupid enough to Ty and force the Master along. That was hectic for trouble.

"Really? I need to woah you? Then let me at least try before you walk off. Cell or not, it's still a perfectly good room as any to use." the Doctor murmured, raising an eyebrow. "Unless you don't think that you can handle me." he added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

"You plan to woah me by shagging my brains out?" the Master asked, raising an eyebrow in a sceptical manner before shrugging his shoulders. "Its a cliche but what can I expect. If that's how you chose to chose me then have it."

The Master didn't mind, he just wanted to see what the Doctor would do now he'd motivated him to make sure the Master stayed interested. What could he say? He could never just settle for love. How boring!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm

"Better. No. You want me to woah you? Trying to dominate you won't do me any good." the Doctor said simply, closing the door to the cell and cocking his head as he thought about it. He really wasn't sure this was a good thing. But what the hell? He was already to this point.

Pushing the other to the wall, the Doctor kissed the other forcefully before dropping to his knees. "However...This? This might be better for you." he murmured, unfastening the other's trousers. He really wasn't sure this would be a good idea. That didn't stop the Doctor from taking the Master's cock into his mouth, sucking and licking to get the other hard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:58 pm

the Master didn't appreciate being pushed into the wall for a kiss but he hardly had much chance to complain... you know? What with the Doctors hands down his trouser and his mouth inching closer. It all happened very swiftly and the Master was left spinning somewhat, his eyes trying to focus on the Doctor, an alarmed look on his face.

The Master bite into his lower lip to keep in any noises of pleasure, not willing to give the Doctor satisfaction. Groaning as quietly as he could, he reached down and gripped the Doctors hair tight, forcing him closer and throwing towards his mouth. What? He didn't say the master couldn't take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey. Whatever worked for the man. Either way, it worked for him as well. The Doctor glanced from beneath his lashes, Regarding the other a bit. He was rather gracious in how he reacted to such actions even, obediently forcing his throat muscles to relax as he swallowed around the other's arousal.

The entire purpose behind it was to make the Master want more. To catch the man's attention and keep it. The Doctor shifted slightly to gain an easier angle so that he could take the other deeper, not fighting the Master's actions. He'd have plenty of time for that later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: