We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm

The Master couldn't help but be happy by all of this because really, this was not exactly what he asked for but who could argue? Really, this was fantastic and he really didn't want to stop the moment.

Who could? Smirking, the Master grasped the Doctors hair tight and moved faster, in and out as he thrusted into that lovely hot mouth, only slowing down so the Doctor could do more to him. He moaned louder now, more than happy to express himself now he felt some power in this situation.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:43 pm

This might not be what the Master had meant or expected, but it was the easiest waythat he knew how to gain the Man's attention. And he definitely had it now. When the other eased up a bit, the Doctor used that opportunity to pull back with a soft hum, lapping the head of the Master's erection slowly.

It was part tease and part show, giving the Master an open challenge. That's what this was all about. "You could do anything to me, you know?" he asked softly, glancing back up. "Not just now, either. You like your power trips. Bet you'd love having me on my knees for you, or whimpering as you took me, or even having me shower you with undivided attention." he mumured softly between licks, slowly easing a hand along the Master's thigh to massage the man's balls.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Now that just wasn't fair, he had been so ready and now the Doctor was pulling bad, He winced and gritted his teeth as the Master teased him before he raised his leg and prodded the Doctor back manually. He was hard, frustrated and all he wanted to do right now is fuck the Doctor senseless and be done with it.

"Lie on your stomach and think of Gallifrey, I'm going to make the most of this," the Master remarked because as far as he was aware, he hadn't done this yet. And there was a definite nagging when he thought of it... he had to do something but he wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

The Doctor shifted and moved obediently, already bracing himself for a slightly less than pleasant experience. Because he doubted the Master would be gentle with him at the moment. Nonetheless, he settled onto his stomach, burying his face into his arms as he drew his knees up a bit to make it easier for the other.

"You could make the most of this every bloody night if you wanted and showed me some form of affection. Or this. This could be taken as affection. Well, in a twisted you sort of way." he mumbled softly, yet loud enough to be heard. Yeah. The Doctor was just a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:42 pm

The Master couldn't help it, he didn't really prepared the Doctor well. Just a quick probe with spit slick fingers and some swift lubricating before he pushed himself rather forcefully into the Docror, just to drown out all this annoying rambling.

Did the Doctor think the Master would stick around solely to fuck him? If he wanted a cheap whore, he'd buy one. Hell, he had the money. He wanted an opponent, sadly the Doctor would of gotten much better luck at having a loving relationship if he'd just of knocked some sense into the Master back in their own little world, maybe punched him in the head to rattle his brain into place. By humouring the brat, all he'd done was make a bigger and far less interested brat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Worst part? The Doctor didn't know what to do anymore. He wanted the Master. The problem was that he couldn't have the man. Because everything he tried ultimately ended up failing and it started to take a toll on him. He'd given up on a loving relationship when the Master started to lose it and claim the Doctor wasn't, well, the Doctor.

Which is why he didn't care. He'd take the abuse because that's all that he could get. Biting back a sharp yelp, the Doctor simply buried his head further into his arms, doing just what he'd been told as he let the Master do as he pleased. He kept his focus simply on what they'd had before, actually finding a bit of dark humor in how far he'd come to fall.

Which is why he did what he did next. The Master said to woah him? The Doctor figured that the man was asking for it by pushing. He wasn't stupid. He knew that this alone wouldn't get him what he wanted. He also knew that he wasn't giving up. Ignoring the pain of the encounter, the Doctor pressed back with what could be taken as a needy whine, encouraging the other as a distraction.

Because it only required touch and the Master not paying close enough attention to plant the seed for attachment as he'd done with the fake drums. It wouldn't be noticed at first and it was probably the worst thing the Doctor could have done while the Master was like this. But being the Master's obsession was better than nothing...Right? The Doctor could deal with the consequences of the Master's personality when he gained a new fixation to put it lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 am

The saddest part was that that Master didn't even fall out of love with the Doctor, he just acknowledge how the Doctor had changed and that fair of him to realise. He had wanted to leave but it had been rather terrifying to discover. It was a little-- no, it was very off putting when you realised your partner was just some useless, spineless, annoyingly open to abuse, servant who offered zero interest at all and even his own son could see that! The Master just didn't take kindly to someone who was genuinely willing to bow down and serve him. It was nice at first but hell, he wanted someone to fight him tooth and claw all the way.

The Master felt no real love for the Doctor as he pounded into him, he thought he might of but he just didn't because-- well, it was the same as before, it felt somewhat unsettling that the Doctor and he were just doing this despite him recently killing the mans companions and trying to find more to torment and murder. So much for heroic standards.

It wasn't until the Doctor pushed back that the Master felt somewhat jumbled for the moment, his mind was absent of thought as he continued to thrust into the Doctors willing body till he finally came. His mind went blank during that point and when it came back to him - his first thought was the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am

The Doctor knew that he should feel guilty, but they'd already discovered that he was a tad less than sane. Which meant that he was goin to do things like this. Maybe he was more in control of things than he'd originally thought. He definitely wasn't playing nice now.

After the Master finished, he squirmed a bit in a rather pointed manner. The Doctor was feeling sore and dirty, and all he wanted was the other off of him for the moment. And a shower. He definitely felt the immediate need for a shower.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 am

The Master pulled out of the Doctor and landed onto his back, panting somewhat as he caught his breath. Turning his head to the side, he beamed at the Doctor and shuffled closer so he could pull the other man into a kiss. Fantastic.

"Showering would be good. We can do it together, Doctor. You should see the shower in my room," the Master bragged as he clambered awkward to his feet, offering the Doctor a hand up. He had never asked the Doctor into his bathroom before so this was definitely progress... just not morally right progress.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 am

That was...Something that he could go with actually. Even if he were still a bit wary. Who wouldn't be? The Master wasn't exactly known for playing nice. Brand new obsession or not. "Your wife might have something to say about that." he murmured softly, shaking his head as he accepted the hand up with a wince.

Yeah. He'd be feeling that for a bit. The Doctor adjusted himself a bit and sighed, giving a small shrug. "Alright. I would actually quite like that." he admitted softly. And he would. It was the idea of something going wrong he had issue with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 am

The Master grinned and took the Doctors hand, leading him contently and somewhat unevenly to his room, their clothes were not exactly well put together and they really did look like they'd had quite a time together.

"Lucy? Will you shut up about Lucy," the Master growled. Ever since he got there, all he bloody talked about was Lucy. Sometimes the Master had to wonder if the Doctor was the one married to her because he was the one that went on and on and onnnn about her. Fine, he'd just have to settle this his own way. "Just stop fixating on her. Stop fixating on everyone... you have me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 am

The Doctor was not expecting to hear that. It was...Strange. It really was. Because that implied that the Master was giving himself up in a way. And better yet? "I just don't like her. I wish that you didn't have her." he murmured dejectedly. Yes. He was trying to talk the other into getting rid of her.

"Sorry. I'll try and stop fixating on her. A little hard when she has me playing messenger for her all of the time." the Doctor stated as he looked around the bedroom. Right. One catch. "My clothes aren't in here." he deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

"I said stop talking about here! Its like you don't find it possible," the Master snapped in annoyance because he never did like when the Doctor harped on and on about something. He shoved the Doctor towards the direction of his shower and he didn't stop because who cared about clothes?

"Someone will bring them or make them or something. I don't care, lets just shower and get to bed," the Master insisted because he was shattered and he was sure the Doctor was as well. He had to make sure the other man rested after everything they'd done, he hardly wanted him to get hurt, did he?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 pm

The Doctor shot a look overNhis shoulder at that one. He wasn't too sure how to take that one. "Preferably before I have to do he walk of shame to my tent." he deadpanned. He didn't fancy wearing the same clothes, but he would if it was needed.

Sighing softly, he started the shower and undressed before stepping in, cringing slightly. He was going to have bruises on his knees from all that. "I sincerely hope that you didn't tear something." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm

"Why would you go back to the tent? We'll share a bed," the Master dismissed as he barged in on the Doctor in the shower and showered beside him anyhow because really, the Master just felt like he should be close with the Doctor. That and they had both just seen each other naked and really needed a shower.

It was a logical way of saving water, it was a very green way of tackling things. The Master swiftly washed off the day and did his hair quickly before snatching a towel and drying himself off. He waited for the Doctor to hurry up and follow him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

He has feeling reminding the Master of Lucy yet again would be unappreciated. Even if it was a logical concern. Instead, he held off, washing and stepping out to dry off. He even wrapped a towel around his waist to preserve modesty before stepping out, tensing up immediately.

Speak of the devil. Lucy sat upon the edge of the bed in a short red dress, legs crossed and a rather cold look on her face as she eyed him. "Harry? What is he doing in our rooms?" she asked softly, not quite pleased with the answer she already knew.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:47 pm

"We had sex, he had a shower, now we're going to bed," the Master informed Lucy with a bored expression, dropping down on the bed and leaving both Lucy and the Doctor to organise themselves. He had no real interest in Lucy but she was handy and the Doctor... he had to have the Doctor here.

He had no problem with either of them, they had a problem with one another so they could sort it out. He was just going to lie there and relax like the king he was. "Don't kill one another and neither of you have to leave."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm

"Actually? You do." Lucy stated firmly, glaring. She was taking it rather well that her husband had cheated on her. Then again? She wasn't stupid enough to take out her anger in front of the Master. "Shoo. Go scrub floors like the good little servant you are." the blonde snipped, tone sharp as she actually made a shooing motion with her hand before pouting to the Master. "If you wanted sex, you only need ask."

Cringing, the Doctor adjusted the towel and bit his lip lightly. Right. Because he wasn't about to change into his old clothes. He'd just need to suck it up and walk out in a towel to get something new. "Sorry? Next time I'll just shower somewhere else." he assured, Making his retreat.

"Won't be a next time. I assure you. If you have time enough to fuck my husband, then you obviously need more to do around here." Lucy growled in partying. Her goal was simply that. Chase off the Doctor and make sure he kept away.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 pm

"Lucy, do shut up. Doctor, get in the bed... your half falling towel is distracting," Rolling his eyes, the master threw his own towel away and clambered into bed, wriggling into it and pulling the covers up. "You know, no one cares about one another more than you two. In a negative sense anyway. I know you're both crushing hard on the stunningness that is me but-- well, its getting a little old."

Pfft, what did he mean getting? Since this morning he'd been fed up with it. the Doctor harped on and on about Lucy and visa versa and the Master honestly didn't care. He just wanted the Doctor here, Lucy could do whatever the hell she pleased.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"You took an oath. You're my husband. Running around with...That sorry excuse of a living creature is insulting!" Lucy bit out. He was threatening for her. The Doctor wasn't somebody she wantedto deal with. "Fine. You can lay at the foot of the bed like a good little lapdog." she sniffed, standing and changing into a rather showy nightgown before crawling into bed to cuddle up with the Master.

The Doctor really didn't want to be a part in this. Adjusting his towel, the Doctor sighed and got settled into the bed. Even if he rather defiantly settled in on the opposite side of the Master, at least being nice enough to give the couple some semblance of space. At least he had a valid excuse to hate Lucy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 pm

The Master laughed and pushed Lucy away because one - he didn't cuddle. Not ever. And second - oath? Really? "Lucy, lets me be clear, I'm not human. Marriage is just an event to me, a very boring one in which I had to wear a very uncomfortable short."

The Master sighed and rolled onto his back, playfully kicking the Doctor to show that he was acknowledging his existence. "And his existence is my existence. We are the last of the last... do not forget you are just a human in a big wide universe so much beyond your existence," he paused, rolling on his stomach and moving to the edge so he could relax contently. "And Doctor?... The drums are still wrong."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 pm

That wasn't the right thing to say. To either of them. "And? This isn't right. You don't need him." Lucy growled sharply. She was far from pleased. It was made worse by the fact that she didn't have the Master's attention. That was fixable enough. She'd just keep the Doctor away come morning.

And as for the Doctor's problem? He glanced with a small frown and shook his head a bit. "I...Don't know. Maybe they're changing? What's actually wrong with them?" he asked softly, shifting slightly to get comfortable enough to sleep. A task not exactly easy when Lucy kept 'accidentally' kicking him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm

The Mater didn't feel like answering either of them so he didn't. He had no reason to and really? He did like to leave people guessing. While they all contemplated these things, the Master slept contently. In his dreams, he was a different man, he was rather baffled by them. He couldn't remember what happened in them when he did wake up... he just remembered feeling loved.

And he remembered books and ... and himself as a child. Perhaps it was just a dream about his father. Rubbing at his eyes, the Master slid free from both Lucy and the Doctor and snuck into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm

It was right about that time that the Doctor found himself shoved to the floor with a small yelp. Yeah. He was feeling that. It wasn't long after that before he was off and working, getting new clothes before he and Lucy parted ways. He really hated being left actual lists of things to do.

But it wasn't something to complain over. He left a tray of food to the Master before actually getting started. He could scrub the flight deck down and get that out of the way. That seemed to be the easiest thing on the list.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Course the Doctor didn't even give him chance to start, before he could even get his sponge from the guards on the flight deck, the Master took the Doctors hand in his own and tugged the Doctor along after him. He didn't know why he wanted his company but the Master just felt a need to be by him.

"I want to do some reading in the library, you'll come and sit with me," the Master informed him before pausing and turning to give the Doctor a devilish smile. "We're going to be locked in there, by the way. My men have some things they have to do and I would prefer we be spared from the racket of it all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: