We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Marnal looked up from his toys and gave the Doctor a pout before shaking his head unhappily, he'd only just started playing and he didn't want to stop now because the Doctor said as much. "I'm busy."

He didn't want to go to nursery, he wanted to stay home and make sure Koschei was going to be all right. The boy was being nice to him and he didn't want him to die now. Despite all his dislike of the Doctor, he was still a normal four year old who had to seek comfort and answers somewhere. "Why is Koschei sick?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 pm

That was strange. "Because he didn't tell anybody he felt unwell until it got worse." the Doctor said slowly, taking the stuff toy and setting it aside. "Now. Bedtime. You can wear your frog pajamas and everything." he said lightly, pulling out the proper set and setting them aside.

"I'll even give you a choice. Want to take your bath tonight? Or in the morning before the Master takes you to the nursery?" the Doctor asked lightly. He didn't have the slightest idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm

((My nets gone so bad, its barely loading anything so I'm off to bed <3))

"I wanna wait for the Master," Marnal muttered because while he really didn't want to be with the Doctor, a weird part of him felt really guilty for all of this. The Master always was better at this than Koschei and what he'd impressed on the both was being muddled with Koschei's order. Which lead to one very confused little boy.

"I want my froggie ones, I can dress myself!" Marnal whined, snatching the set and the stuffed toy and retreating further into the room to get ready for bed. He clearly didn't want the Doctor there.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

{Sorry about your net. Sleep well!}

That actually hurt a bit. Because Marnal wanted the Master over him? And when did this go? He'd liked this. Having a kid that adored and loved him like this. This wasn't right. This wasn't fair! He wanted Marnal to like him! And now? Now the Doctor wasn't sure.

He absently made a mice on the chess board, glancing up when the Master returned. "Marnal is acting weird. He doesn't want me. He wants you to take care of him." the Doctor informed softly. And he definitely hated it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 pm

((Its working now so I'll tag once before I'm in bed!))

"Impossible," the Master asserted because he remembered making Marnal, the Master left that one in for future reference and yes, he made Marnal to love the Doctor. It wouldn't be right if he suddenly attached himself to the Master, especially considering the distance.

"Maybe he's sulking? Or perhaps he's cranky. Don't look too much into it," the Master dismissed as he moved his king and offered the Doctor a small smile because he knew why the man worried and he didn't have to. "Marnal adores you, promise."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. "It's fine. I guess. He just...Look. I don't know. He doesn't so that. Right? That's not a sensitivity thing. That's an I don't get it thing." he murmured softly with a frown. Really! How was this any fair?

He was caught up dealing with something that was nothing. Period. The kid was just...Sulking. Right. Not if more. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. You need to give him a bath come morning." he informed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:36 am

"Damn, I hate giving him a bath. He always tried to pull me into the tub," the Master complained, moving his piece. He didn't worry, not a all, why would he? As far as he knew, Marnal would be just fine.

"Koschei is getting worse instead of better. I keep pushing him to rest but he never does. His chest is getting hard to breath with and it could nly get worse," the Master asserted, obviously frustrated by this because his oldest son was too stubborn to let him help.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 pm

"He's Koschei. But he's fine. One of the things his medicine does is it breaks the fluid in his lungs up. That way it's easier for him to cough it back up. He should be fine. But I'll take him back to see the doctor if he's not showing improvement in the next day or two." he assured softly.

Moving another piece, the Doctor sighed softly. Right then. He needed to just relax and whatnot. No need to worry over a thing. "Sorry. But you have to admit that it's strange for Marnal to shun me." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:00 pm

"Yes, it is but what can you do? He might just be grumpy, no need to obsess," the Master reassured, if it kept on then yes, he'd take action and inspect the boy but odds are, he was just stroppy or grumpy.

"Maybe he's coming down with something?" the Master suggested with a small shrug of his shoulders because it was more logical than Marnal hating the Doctor. He knew he'd programmed the boy right and nothing would change his mind. "Like I said, tomorrow is a new day, you'll soon see."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 pm

"I know. Tomorrow is a new day. Check, by the way. But I don't know. It's not normal to me. I'm fine. I'll stop." he assured firmly. That's all that he could truly offer. He leaned back and sighed softly, regarding the Master a bit with a small smile.

"I never said thank you for this. Any of it, really. Staying with me, having a kid...So thank you." he murmured softly. The Doctor couldn't help it. He was happy for once. He just knew it wasn't right. But no matter. He'd fix it eventually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:53 pm

(Man, tonight is insane. My dogs freaking from fireworks and my mom just went off to A&E so sorry for any delays!)

Check? Well damn, the Master moved his king behind a bishop and nodded to the Doctor to take his turn. "Look, Marnal is a good kid, he loves you more than anyone. Half the time he won't let me get him ready for bed because he wants you to do it."

the Master had the morning routine to spend time with him and that was that, though his role was eating cereal and watching TV. Nothing one would deem at all special really. "Why would you thank me? I mean, we're a couple, we do these things together. Whatever makes both of us happy. And I'm happy with Koschei, Marnal and you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm

{No worrie I actually had to run into town.}

"Why wouldn't I say thanks? Let's face it. We aren't exactly the same in views for domestic lives. That's all. I'm grateful that you're willing to do this with me." the Doctor admitted, working on another trap for the Master.

He wasn't going to fuss over all of this. What was the point of it? He was content and happy. He planned on staying that way for at least a little bit. "I love you. And I'm just...Happy, I suppose." the Doctor said softly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm

(Brilliant then Very Happy)

"Good, that's all I want. Well, no, I'd also like to win this game of chess but you know what I mean," the Master joked, he may have lobotomised himself but even so, he still wasn't that good at the whole romantic thing. He was a little awkward and put off by such affection in his own odd little way.

"You suppose? Not entirely pleased, huh? Can I fix it?" he remarked with a small confused loo, not thinking as he moved his queen forward and right into the doctors trap. So much for winning.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:52 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and made his move, shrugging. "Check mate and no." he said softly, regarding the Master lightly. "It's honestly nothing. I'm perfectly content." he assured, packing up the set in favor of moving up the bed to cuddle up against the other with a grin.

He was as happy as he was going to be in this situation. He couldn't be blamed if he was just a tad bit...Off. He'd adapt. But until then? He would have a few reservations. "So. Maybe you'll win the next time. But for now? This is nice." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 pm

The Master smiled and got to his feet, nodding his head. Well, game over, bed time? He was actually quite shattered and they both had to be up early tomorrow. The negative side to having a kid.

"So, Koschei is being watched by you and I'll give Marnal his bath?" the Master sorted out as he dropped down on the bed and yawned. He was happy and the Doctor was happy. He was very content with how things were running so why dwindle on it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"Sounds right to me. Sorry. But Marnal wanted to wait for you. Wouldn't even let me get him ready for bed. I can try again in the morning though." the Doctor assured, wrapping an arm around the Master with a small smile. Marnal was probably just a bit touchy. That was all.

Sighing, he settled into sleep, not sure he wanted to know what the next day would bring him. He even tried to work with Marnal. He got up and slipped out, heading into the kid's room to wake the boy. "Hey, kiddo. It's time to get up and get your bath." the Doctor said lightly, giving the child a small pat on the side.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Marnal clearly didn't like this idea, he wriggled under his covers and hide like a turtle in its shell. He didn't want the Doctor-- will, no, he did but he didn't but he sort of did. But he couldn't process it all in his little four year old mind properly.

"I want Master, I want my other dad," Marnal whined from under the covers. He loved the Doctor but he didn't want to and all that did was make him more upset than angry. He wasn't lashing out like Koschei might of wanted, he just ... well, he felt miserable.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:28 pm

That was clearly not something that the Doctor wanted to hear. "Come on, Marnal. I always get you ready and the Master watches cartoons over breakfast with you. What's different today?" he asked softly, sitting upon the edge of the bed and gently tugging the blankets away.

He didn't care what the Master said to brush this off. It was bothering him. Because this wasn't normal and it wasn't something that the kid normally did. Particularly not after a good day such as the day before. Then again, the Doctor might just be sensitive after having dealt with Koschei.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm

"I want the Master! I don't want you, I hate you!" Marnal yelled, grabbing his pillow and throwing it right at the Doctor. Covering his head, he made a noise of unhappiness before pulling himself upright.

With tired and sad eyes, he leaned against the Doctor and merely rested against his dad. Despite his mood swing, he now seemed much calmer. But, of course, it probably wouldn't last. "I want Koschei and the Master."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Between Koschei and the Master, he was developing some rather decent reflexes, catching the pillow before he fully registered what had just taken place. Well. It had better be a really bad mood. He pushed the kid away with a rather stern look, shaking his head slowly. "Oh no you don't. You do not get to pull that one with me. One, don't you ever say that you hate me again. Period." he said levelly.

"Two, you do not get to yell at me like that, especially declaring you hate me, and then expect a cuddle. It doesn't happen. I don't care if you want the Master. You're going to get up and get your bath, and you're going to stop this. Now." the Doctor said sharply, standing and pulling the boy to his feet. He wasn't going to let that start up. If that meant being a bit stern, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Marnal, like any other distress four year old, started wailing rather loudly. Which of course woke a very grumpy Master and probably woke Koschei. The Master heaved a sigh and stood in Marnals doorway in his boxers, squinting tiredly at the boy in the pyjama's wailing and the fallen pillow. What had he walked in on?

"Is he still acting out?" the Master asked as he watched the boy sob rather loudly and flail out one of his arms to try and hit the Doctor. Now that was definitely not right. The Master raised an eyebrow. This was either a violent temper tantrum or something was up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Well. It was like dealing with Koschei all over again. Back when the kid was still slightly feral and would hit and bite him to retaliate. Heaving a tired sigh, he gently caught the boys hands in one of his own, using his free hand to lift the kid up. Well. This was pleasant.

He shot a dull glare the Master's direction at the question. Seriously? Because that needed to be asked? "You're giving him a bath. I'm giving Koschei his medicine. Then I'm making breakfast. He wants you? He can have you this morning. Just a bad mood, right?" the Doctor asked slowly, handing the child over and brushing past to deal with their other son. Alright. Still hurt over the hate you thing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:48 pm

The Master pulled a face of horror at the wailing child now in his arms, he was pretty sure he was allergic to crying children and Koschei had never been the exception either, he just didn't enjoy dealing with it.

He took Marnal to the bathroom and cleaned the boy the best he could, trying to work out what was wrong. But, of course, whenever something was wrong, the Master could easily work out who was behind it. He left Marnal to get himself changed for school and headed into Koschei's room, shutting the door behind him. "Did you do it?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Koschei hummed softly, glancing up from where he was carefully making a stained glass design. "Did I do what?" he asked, blinking owlishly. That was a very open question. Mind, he wasn't stupid. He'd heard the tantrum and yelling from the room next door. It was quite pleasing actually. The Doctor must have been oh so hurt.

That would show the man for, well, everything really. "I don't think I did something. I've been good an' stayed in here an' rested. Why? What do you think I did?" Koschei asked, throwing suspicion into his tone as he narrowed his eyes in the typical paranoid manner. As if the Master was trying to blame him unjustly!
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

"Marnal loves the Doctor. I made him, I know who he likes and what he will do. Going from adoring to hate in that matter of time? Impossible," he knew it was Koschei and being lied to didn't help. He didn't know when it happened or how but he was going to have to spend the morning with the lad trying to fix him.

"So, here's my deal, you have till I finish my cereal to sort out your brother. If you don't them I'll have to tell the Doctor and you know what that means? If you fix him then I'll cover for you," the Master offered, he didn't want to lose Koschei but for Marnals safety, it was seeming to be a wise choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next