We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:34 pm

"Sounds great, having Epsilon around might jolly the kid up and take his focus away so he won't sulk over Marnal being there," even though he probably would. The silly jealous brat definitely had issues he needed to work on.

The Master sighed and got back into the car, smiling at the Doctor. He hadn't been to a carnival in a while. "So where do you feel like having dinner? I'm not bothered, whatever you fancy."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:26 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged. "I don't mind. I'm feeling a bit like teriyaki, to be completely honest." he admitted with a small shrug. Well. No point in complaining or fussing. He didn't plan on trying to push.

The Doctor settled back in his seat with a small smile. This was nice. Pleasant. A lovely and relaxing preview to a hectic evening. "Whatever you want is fine by me." he assured. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"I could go for some rice, I suppose," he wasn't that hungry, he just wanted the day out with the Doctor. He was trying to keep everything with Koschei in the back of his mind.

Pulling up outside the nearest place that did Japanese, he parked neatly and got out the car, waiting for the Doctor to catch up to him. "What should we do for dinner? I mean, if we're still at the hospital, Marnal is bound to get hungry and fussy. Should we grab something?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:51 pm

That was a valid point. "It should be fine. Koschei is on a strict schedule. He should be given dinner about six. So, either way, we should be fine picking something up afterward. Maybe pack up a snack or two." the Doctor offered as he followed along.

That way Marnal was cared for without having to be too much of a fuss. He didn't want to rush or anything, but he wanted to go before it got to be too late to do so. The Doctor also didn't want to be out too late. He'd need a time to relax and wind down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 pm

"Sounds like a plan," the Master mocked playfully, shoving his hands into his pocket, heading along after the Doctor. They'd muddle through, it was hardly a big deal. They usually managed to piece things together.

"So should we bring Koschei anything?" the Master asked as he took a seat at the back of the place and waited for the Doctor to join him. He had to get this all sorted in his head, just what he shouldn't do and what he should.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"It's frowned upon. Everything is based on how well he does. He'll earn later bedtimes, extra things from them and home, and the like. We can bring him something. I don't think we should." the Doctor murmured softly.

And that was that. He wasn't going to try and insist on anything else. If only because he knew better. Koschei was fine. Koschei would be fine. The Doctor honestly believed that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Yeah, I know he has to learn and all," the Master just ordered some rice from the waiter who came by and let the Doctor order whatever he pleased. The Master had a big breakfast, lots of toast, cereal and he and Marnal snuck a chocolate bar.

Hey, when the Doctor wasn't looking, they got to play. The Master smiled and waited patiently for his food as he watched the Doctor with a curious look. "You're happy to go right? I mean, its fine right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"It's...Fine. I don't mind too much. I know that it's going to be stressful." the Doctor murmured softly once he'd placed his order. "It's not going to be pleasant. When I took him, Koschei completely lost it and had to be sedated." he informed.

It wasn't pleasant. Because he was worried that something might happen again along those lines and he didn't want to see that. Not to mention that he didn't know what exposing Marnal to that sort of thing might do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yeah, he freaked on me when I brought it up once. But what he did to Marnal was unforgivable and he showed zero remorse. Anyone would think he'd care about tormenting his brother," Perhaps having Marnal was a mistake. He knew why he had him but sometimes he worried that he'd pushed this too hard on Koschei.

"Kid can't cope with a brother, it seems. He just needs to adapt, he says he doesn't like how hyper Marnal is. Maybe when Marnal grows up, it'll be better," if Marnal ever calmed down... it didn't seem likely half the time.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm

AThe Doctor shook his head softly and sighed a bit. "Sorry. I'm the one who wanted Marnal. I shouldn't have brought up having a second kid like this. Not with knowing how Koschei is." he murmured. And wasn't that the truth.

Their son, who he had a responsibility and obligation toward, couldn't handle what the Doctor had wanted. And that's the only reason the Master created Marnal. And now Koschei was back in the institution.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 pm

"Look, I wanted Marnal. I wanted him for you and I wanted him for me and Koschei too. I thought we could all do with an extra addition. Don't start regretting him... I know its hard but you have a little boy who adores you," the Master assured because Marnal loved the Doctor and he was a hell of a kid. The Master was just more bonded to Koschei.

"You're happier with him, I'm happy that you're happy and I like having a young kid to have a laugh with. Koschei isn't a kid... he's an adult already and its not fun to take him places or give him toys," it was nice to have a kid who just appreciated being a kid.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:36 pm

"Koschei is seven. He isn't anywhere close to being an adult. He still likes...Well, he's independent is all. That isn't going to change. And Marnal is severely dependent. You realize that Marnal is just as screwed up as Koschei? It's just to the other extreme." the Doctor pointed out softly as their food was brought out.

Marnal was hyperactive, had trouble concentrating, and was severely dependent. Not to mention in a constant need for attention. It was bound to get the poor kid int a spot of trouble later on down the road.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:40 pm

"All human four year olds are like that... I made him based on humans, what do you expect? No, Koschei is too adult. Its not just the independence. He doesn't play, he won't humour toys except the train and he's work obsessed even now. Its going to end badly for him," the Master asserted, he knew first hand because he was Koschei and he had been there.

"Marnal is a little attached, I'll grant you that, but once more, he is four. How many independent four year olds do you know? The difference is that we're Gallifreyan, we're not used to kids like Marnal," And that was the honest to Rassilon truth.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

"I know. And we aren't accustomed to human four year olds. I suppose that I'm so use to Koschei. It's...Odd,dealing with Marnal now. And you can't look me in the eye and tell me that this isn't unfair to Koschei." the Doctor murmured.

He would always feel guilt over little things. This was one of the things that he was going to geel bad for. Period. "I'm fine. Really. I just worry about Koschei, you know?' he asked softly, giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well when was it ever fair to you?" the Master stressed because it never was. not once. "You wanted a son, you made Koschei and what did he do? He hated you! He told me non stop how much he didn't love you and it hurt you. It always does. I made it right... I gave you Marnal because I wanted you to be happy."

And apparently Marnal wasn't what the Doctor needed. He just needed Koschei to love him and Koschei never would. "I'm sorry Koschei is how he is, I wish we could fix it but we can't We have a normal son and if we keep on the path that were one? We're going to fuck that little boy up just like we did with Koschei."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head slowly, reasing over the table to take the other's hand in his own. "Hey. Listen to me." he said firmly. Because he needed to put an end to this early. "I feel bad that I couldn't, and still can't, help Koschei. I feel bad that my wanting a new kid is something Koschei can't handle. I feel bad that Koschei has to go through this." he said slowly.

"But that doesn't mean that I regret Marnal. It doesn't mean that I would take him back and I'm doing my hardest to make sure he's cared for. Otherwise Koschei would still be home." the Doctor asserted. And that was that. He felt guilty and it wasn't fair to Koschei, but like hell he would regret it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 pm

"Koschei is never going to change and he's never going to like Marnal. We should just accept these facts as facts and maybe we might both feel less guilty," because he did feel awful and he knew that he wasn't the only one. The Master felt just as bad.

But he refused to fall into the boys traps or let him get away with something like mental torture on his little brother. Marnal was a lovely little kid, a little full on and sometimes he did want to hit the brat, but it he did wish that Koschei could look past it like the Master did.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

"I know. It's just...Hard." the Doctor murmured softly, ducking his head to pick at his chicken. It hurt. And it hurt worse because he had a tendency to fall into the little mental games. He did so where the Master was involved and their son was no different.

Unfortunately, it meant that he was wrapped around the little psychopath's finger. And that wwas never good. "I'll be fine. I just need a little bit to...Adapt." the Doctor assured. He really needed to adapt.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 pm

"Think of it this way. You have a boy now who adores you, not just because he has to but because you're his dad. If you spend all your time fixating on Koschei, you'll end up pushing Marnal aside. If you want a son that loves you, I'd stick to Marnal. Because Koschei is playing with you like he tries to play with me and he does with Marnal. so win the game and have a happy life with your son," the Master asserted bluntly with a stubborn look on his face.

It was all true, the only way they could ever beat Koschei was to not play his game. "I was stuck in his game, I fell for it once but this time? I won. I sent him away because he did wrong and I'm sure he learned something - we can't humour him."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

{night~!}

The Doctor sighed softly and gave a small nod. Yeah. He hated this. He hated knowing that he couldn't have both. He wanted both. He'd never wanted to lose Koschei in favor of a new kid. He wanted a kid, but that was beside the point.

"I know. I'll work on it. But I'm not going to cast Koschei off to the side just because it's the best for me. I want Koschei to get better and I love him. But I'll work on fixating on Marnal more." the Doctor assured. And that was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:03 am

"Course you won't stop loving him, even if he is a jerk, he's Koschei. He's not just your son... he's me. And you never gave up on me," From one person to another, it seemed like. He actually felt bad for him that he never seemed to let go of them.

"We're not the best people, I know. I do feel like Koschei will one day love you. But like me with my father, I can see no light, no goodness, I just sulk," And he had accidentally led Koschei down the same path himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 am

"Couldn't give up on you. I am somewhat responsible for how you turned out. Alright, I'm a lot responsible for how you turned out. Koschei is no different. I'm responsible for him as well. It doesn't make for a pleasant time, but it's true." the Doctor stated simply.

It didn't help that the Doctor was pretty doubtful where Koschei was involved. Like hell the kid would reach a point of loving him. Yes, the brat was exactly like the Master. They'd had to change so much to get to where they were and Koschei wasn't going to change.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 am

"When I was younger and I had the drums raging in my head, I blamed you for everything because it was easier than facing myself. But you know what? A lot of how I am is my own fault. You never said I should do what I have r act as I have. I've had no reason to fight you... I don't even know why I fight you," the Master admitted but that wasn't entirely by accident. The Master removed that want of conquering and anything remotely involved in that like the Valiant.

He could remember bits and pieces. The killings, the fighting, the bitterness and heartache. "Part of growing up is realising you can't always blame people. Don't get me wrong, I believe every action dictates the next action but I also believe that you can always choice how you react. I reacted badly and so has Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 am

And it took a lobotomy to fix it. Lovely. He was t lookin forward to all of that. "It's fine. Really." he murmured softly. He would come to a point where he could deal with Koschei. Easily. The Doctor just needed to get to that point.

He placed the money on the table to cover their meal and stood, shrugging a bit. "I assure you that it's fine. You don't need to worry so much. I am happy. I'll figure Koschei out." he assured firmly. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

"Good, having you worry is never good for any of us," the ~Master added because it really wasn't. It usually ended quite badly for him and that in itself was frustrating because the Doctor kept getting knocked on his ass and he'd barely done anything to deserve it all.

He did care about Koschei and Marnal but sometimes he cared and worried about the Doctor most. The man could be dangerous when sad and who wanted something like that?

((sorry had to dash to a meeting <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next