We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

{No worries. I'm in class right now.}

The Doctor sighed soflty and shrugged. "I can't help but to worry at times. That's just me. I'm at least not obsessing over making you happy. I'm just...I'm worried about what this is doom to Marnal and how Kosch is doing. Normal parent things." he assured.

And that's all it was. He settled into the car with a soft sigh and glanced to the Master with a slight frown. "So. What next?" the Doctor asked softly, raising an eyebrow. Eh. Why not?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:36 pm

The Master got into the car and heaved a sigh because honestly, what did he do? Sighing, he turned his head to the Doctor and raised an eyebrow at her. What did he want to do to kill the time?

"We have two hours... maybe we could go shopping?" What? they had nothing in the house and they were lacking servants so they did need to pick something up. "By the time we get everything, we can drop it off, get Marnal and we'll be all set."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Shopping? Ugh. One time he missed servants. And since when did he shop? They could just create whatever it was they needed or wanted. It generally helped him control the urge to use the energy anyway.

Then again? Things had changed. "It's fine. We can go shopping. Out of milk anyway." he murmured with a small shrug. And that was that. They would waste some time away doin that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Shopping was boring. The Master knew they had to do it but he hardly wanted to. He just trekked after the Doctor with a bored expression, grabbing what was needed and trying to take his time. Once everything was in the cart, he sighed somewhat and grabbed the milk, setting it down.

"So is that it? Can we pay and escape this misery?" the Master asked with a small look of boredom on his face. Yes, it was his idea but its still insanely boring. All he wanted to do was sort it all out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm

The Doctor truly did hate shopping. Maybe he could start ordering his groceries and the like in. "Yeah. Let's hurry alon and get out of this place." he agreed, heading to the line to pay. At least money wasn't an issue for them here.

He made quick enough work of loading their items before he got into the car with a soft sigh. At least they were alright for another week or two. The Doctor wasn't looking forward to that experience again.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 pm

"On the plus side, that's one problem down. Now we just have to put it away and then pick up Marnal," easy done, eh? Didn't seem too bad and at least they had everything handled. The day had moved quite swiftly.

Perhaps one day they would get a hang of all of these domestic things. "Maybe we could order the shopping online?" what? It was a fair comment and why not? They both hated the whole experience.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm

"That's what I'm considering doing. Not a fan of it. You go in, find everything, and it's all one major headache. If I wanted to deal with it, then I would go more often. But I don't. Because it's a headache waiting to happen." he deadpanned.

Alright. So the Doctor honestly didn't see a point in shopping of any sort. He chalked it up to all the women he had surrounded himself with. They all seemed to want to shop and drag him about as they looked and never bought anything.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

"It is painfully dull," the Master agreed as they got out the car and he carried the bags out shopping out into the house, helping to put them on the side before looking round the place with a small quizzical look. finally, he picked up Marnals toy dinosaur off the floor.

"Something to keep him quiet--ish," the Master offered, tossing it to the Doctor. They had a little while till they had to go so the master just pulled the Doctor close and gave him a kiss. Nice way to kill a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm

The Doctor was silent as he put away groceries, catching the stuffed toy without really thinking about it. He really was developing his reflexes. That was pretty sad. It spoke miles for how often he was worried over bein hit with something.

He expected the kiss even less. Sighing softly, the Doctor wrapped his arms around the other, somewhat contented for the time being. "I love you, you know?" he murmured softly, offering a small grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well good because if you didn't, I'd start wondering what the hell we're doing?" the Master snarked playfully, giving the Doctor another kiss just to shut him up and let him enjoy it all. Today was just stress and all that rubbish stuff.

All he wanted to do was relax and make the Doctor relax for a few seconds at the very least. He was shattered himself but this wasn't going to be very fun. "Want to go fetch your coat?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 pm

The Doctor still remembered when he had to push the Master to show and initiate such affection. "Not really. That involves moving away." he murmured softly, giving a small shake of his head as he backed off nonetheless.

Because he didn't want to, but he knew that he had to. He fetched his coat and stole another kiss, grabbing a bag of cookies on his way out the door for Marnal. The kid would need a snack.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"We'll treat it like a military operation. We go in, grab the kid before the teachers ant to talk and drive to the medical facility. No deters or stopping," The Master remarked as he usher them outside, giving the Doctor a quick kiss.

Opening the car door, he started up the enginr and waited for the Doctor to catch up. Sure he was excited but all of this was just a little mad. It was defnitely going to be interesting to see what happened.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:04 pm

{Night!}

The Doctor nodded softly at that one. "You run in and get him then. The teachers won't try and get you as much as they do me and you don't feel as obligated to talk to them as I do." he said simply, shrugging lightly.

It was a decent enough thing. "And when we get home? Can we just...Lay down and pretend the world doesn't exist for a bit?" he asked softly. It may seem odd, but it was the best way that the Doctor knew how to relax.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:38 am

"Done," the master never really spoke to anyone in there so it was easy for him to just ignore them. He nodded his head in agreement. Sounded like a hell of a plan. "Deal, no acknowledging anything. We put Marnal to bed and just lay back."

Pulling up outside the nursery, the Master headed inside and looked around awkwardly at the class of loud and busy children, unsure which ones to snag. Trying to bypass the teachers, he located Marnal painting and picked the boy up, trying to discreetly get them out of here. "Hey kiddo... lots of paint on your hands there so don't touch the suit."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 pm

The nice thing was that the teachers were at lease aware they had some form of an appointment. They only truly bothered the man to sign Marnal out before the two left. Because their was no possible way that they were going to try for details with the Master.

Smiling softly when the two returned, the Doctor regarded Marnal lightly. "Heya, kiddo, have you had a nice day?" he asked softly, offering a small smile. This was nice. It wasn't often the both of them picked the kid up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm

"I'm makin' you somethin't but I can't show you till its done," Marnal informed the Doctor, it was all he'd done in nursery today and that explained why he was covered in paint. They probably should of thought of this as a possibility.

"Well, luckily, its a hospital not a formal reception," the Master joked as he started up in the car and headed off down the road watching Marnal in the mirrors to make sure he had put on his seat belt.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:26 pm

The Doctor was honestly somewhat touched by that. It was sweet. "That's really nice of you. I'm sure that it will look wonderful." he said lightly. It was sweet of the kid. He wasn't use to that sort of thing from a child.

He settled back into his seat and looked out the window with a small frown. Right. "So Marnal. Anything else you do today? How are things with that other kid?" he asked lightly. What? He may as well check up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 pm

"He's still weird, he's still offering me cookies," Marnal offered, wrinkling his nose like he didn't like that. But it wasn't true, he just found it hard to respond to. The only contact he properly had with another child was Koschei and he assumed that was people.

But this kid didn't hit him, yell at him, break his stuff and steal his food when no ones looking, "He's nice to me. Its odd. But I do like it, I got to play with him at break and he helped me paint."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and shrugged a bit. "That's normal. I'm glad that you're making a new friend." he said lightly. And he was. It meant quite a bit to him actually. He wasn't sure that his plan would work so well.

"You know? In about two weeks Koschei will be able to come home on the weekends. I was thinking of heading to a carnival." the Doctor said lightly. He had a feeling that Marnal would like it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

"What is that?" Marnal had never been to one, heard of one or seen anything of one. All he knew of it all was that he definitely had no idea what the Doctor was talking about. "Is it like a zoo?"

"No, well it might have some animals but mostly, its kind of like a place with rides, games, food and stuff. You'll see when we go and I'll show you some pictures on my laptop," the master promised, offering the Doctor a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:22 pm

"You basically just go to have fun. It'll make the zoo seem boring." the Doctor assured. "I remember going to one as a kid with my father. It was really nice." he murmured with a small smile. And it was nice. It had been durin a bonding trial his father did to shut him up.

Mind, the man had left him hehind on accident. His mother had been furious. But it had just been him and his father, and he'd had fun. Right up until he got home. Things hadn't been as nice then.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

"I went to a carnival on Earth with my dad... it was a unique trip. We got lost, end up in a supermarket and just watched TV through the electronics window," the master remarked, his dad loved studying humans but he never did realise that theory and practise differed and it was no luck going to earth with no clue where to go.

"But we will get you there Marnal and it'll be great. Koschei will be there too," Marnal seemed excited about the whole thing, it sounded like such fun and admittedly, they hadn't really taken Marnal anywhere but home, work and school.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:54 pm

The Doctor had to smile at that one. "My father took me to one on Midnight. I loved it. Was there for three days before my father remembered that he was missing a brat." he murmured, just loud enough for the Master to hear without bothering Marnal.

The last thing he needed or wanted was to bother the kid. "I'm thinking of letting Koschei invite Epsilon along. If you want and the Master says it's alright, maybe your new friend could be allowed to go as well." the Doctor stated lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"Parents are forgetful. Its why I was called the wrong name for a year by my mom," she thought he was another cousin and thus spent a while being called different things and nicknames despite none being his own. "You dad was an idiot anyway."

"I can bring a friend?" Marnal asked, cocking his head to the side. But if he had a friend and Koschei had a friend then they wouldn't have a chance to do anything! "Can I still spend time with Koschei?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

"You'll have plenty of time together. Trust me. But you and Koschei like different things. It only makes sense that you two will want to do some things apart while there." the Doctor pointed out.

He sighed softly as the institution came into view, the building large and dark grey. It wasn't a pleasant place to be. But if it helped Koschei, then so be it. The Doctor just didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next